Weak…

Was sleeping on and off. I turned on CSPAN a few hours ago and the talking head on there was saying that Podesta gave the “concession” speech and Hillary didn’t show up?

Is this true?

If so, that is just about the weakest ploy I’ve seen from a politician for some time.

The Clintons are a detriment to the Democratic party, they are done. Hopefully moron Clinton sellouts like yourself are as well.

Not sure how supporting someone who got 200+ EVs and was thought by almost everyone that she was going to win was “moronic” but she did lose. So that is that. Sanders would have been destroyed and the other 3 that ran would have been incinerated.

I hear she's going to speak this morning, but yeah, weak.

Also, weak that you voted for her...

I suppose more informed men took your place.
Congratulations on your win!

And guess what: I get to hope for the best and celebrate any Trump accomplishment along with you.

Because I'm not a nasty partisan ideologue.

:p

Ideologues don't vote for Trump...

Also, just to clear the record, I didn't vote at all personally. Which means, as a huge "partisan", I still haven't ever voted Republican.

I hear she's going to speak this morning, but yeah, weak.

Also, weak that you voted for her... or did you?

I suppose more informed men took your place.

Voted for her.

I was prepared to wager you $1,000 that she would win. Glad you ignored me.
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 4.54.49 AM.png

Was sleeping on and off. I turned on CSPAN a few hours ago and the talking head on there was saying that Podesta gave the “concession” speech and Hillary didn’t show up?

Is this true?

If so, that is just about the weakest ploy I’ve seen from a politician for some time.

The Clintons are a detriment to the Democratic party, they are done. Hopefully moron Clinton sellouts like yourself are as well.

Not sure how supporting someone who got 200+ EVs and was thought by almost everyone that she was going to win was “moronic” but she did lose. So that is that. Sanders would have been destroyed and the other 3 that ran would have been incinerated.

Keep telling yourself that and you will keep on losing.

Put yourself in her shoes and you could probably see why. She's now faced with a really dark future for the best... The election is like everything for her, and now the only thing she has is a ton of legal problems.

Is this true?

Biden or Sanders would have easily fared better. Denying it is just lying to yourself.

[QUOTE="Norman, post: 15768129, member: 25159]Also, just to clear the record, I didn't vote at all personally.
Wow.

Well, at least you admit it, I guess.
.[/QUOTE]

Well, given California, it would have not made any sense...

Is this true?

Biden or Sanders would have easily fared better. Denying it is just lying to yourself.
They would have failed at the hands of American too.....

Is this true?

I think you have some self deception going on as well. But who knows? I was so far off it wasn’t funny.

Is this true?

I think you have some self deception going on as well. But who knows? I was so far off it wasn’t funny.

Be honest. Tell me you think Biden would have done worse. Lets see your level of self deception.

One thing is certain. All of those groups of people the Democrats didn't need left them with nothing. Perhaps they will rethink some shit.

Candycorn, I've seen enough of both trump and Clinton. I hope you don't keep the Trump Avatar very long.

Is this true?

She says she's going to "speak" tomorrow (today)
Visions of gorevsbush

One thing is certain. All of those groups of people the Democrats didn't need left them with nothing. Perhaps they will rethink some shit.

Democratic party could use a purge of idiots like candycorn, OldSchool, oreo, etc.

Is this true?

Be honest. Tell me you think Biden would have done worse. Lets see your level of self deception.

Yes, I think Biden would have done worse.

The problem seemed to be one (remember, you’re reading the words of someone who was way off so take it worth a 1/4 grain of salt) where the Democrats were not making the connection to the people who earn wages, not salaries; who have the engine light on in their car because they can’t afford to get it fixed; who are struggling to make ends meet after being told that if you go to school, pay your dues at your company and be a good soldier…you will get ahead. I do not see how taking a private citizen like Ms. Clinton and replacing her with the sitting VP would have translated into making a better connection.

Now that is just the demographics. Biden and Clinton are humans and they are 3 dimensional people. President Elect Trump showed his other dimensions regularly and unabashedly. Which people saw as refreshing.

Campaigns are about packaging as much as they are about the package as I think President Elect Trump is about to demonstrate through the first months of his Presidency. Newt Gingrich, one time famously said [paraphrasing] that “You don’t drive a corvette the same way you drive a winnebago” meaning that as a fairly anonymous 1 of 435, you can act one way, as Speaker, you act differently. Maybe President Elect Trump will be the same guy as President that he was as citizen Trump. We’ll see if there are pyrotechnics and entrance music to his first State of the Union. Biden may have been able to make the connection. Biden may have been packaged as a regular guy more than HRC. I’ll give you this. He would have wore those clothes better than Ms. Clinton would have. Then again, he may have been packaged just as HRC was. We will never know.

I liked HRC’s packaging as being serious and competent. I figured that was what people wanted. Boy was I wrong.

The Biden who plays with super soakers and was in Esquire a few months back is more in line with who the American people look for I now concede.

120606_biden_11_605_605.jpg

Here’s the thing though ….if you try to get in to the race to see who is more the “regular guy”, the guy who is VPOTUS is probably going to lose to someone who isn’t even in the government.

Again, HRC did admirably well considering the history Americans have with giving the party in power a 3rd term in the Oval. I doubt Biden would have been much better.

Forum List

Back