Weak…

Was sleeping on and off. I turned on CSPAN a few hours ago and the talking head on there was saying that Podesta gave the “concession” speech and Hillary didn’t show up?

Is this true?

If so, that is just about the weakest ploy I’ve seen from a politician for some time.[/Q
Maybe, just maybe, they will actually start paying attention to the laws, the ramifications, foreign policy
One thing is certain. All of those groups of people the Democrats didn't need left them with nothing. Perhaps they will rethink some shit.

Democratic party could use a purge of idiots like candycorn, OldSchool, oreo, etc.

The Democrats rode in on attempting to divide the people. They considered all of the people that opposed them as millennials who just didn't know any better or white uneducated men or etc. They refused to admit there were others like the nurse's union. They sent people in to start crap in a political rally. They are involved in destroying the US Postal Service. Kerry and Clinton have been obnoxious and involved in regime changes and are for continued war or conflicts. They will spin this shit and pout and point fingers just like the media is doing and try to guess what went wrong rather than admit what was wrong. They need to purge the party. They obviously can't lead, definitely can't follow and need to get out of the way.

Yeah that seems a bit partisan to say the least. How about forget all that and we get a much needed infrastructure bill that both parties can sign on to and send it to Trump to sign.
Ok. We'll start with the wall. Thx

-Geaux

Who's paying? If Trump wants to spend he needs to pay for it. Conservatives should agree.
There are funds available once financial priorities have been established.

-Geaux

Was sleeping on and off. I turned on CSPAN a few hours ago and the talking head on there was saying that Podesta gave the “concession” speech and Hillary didn’t show up? Is this true?
Neither will I. I'm pulling 12 hr shifts.

If so, that is just about the weakest ploy I’ve seen from a politician for some time.

Podesta didn't concede. They were waiting for the results from PA, MI and MN so he told those waiting to go home and get some sleep.

Hillary called Trump to concede later in the morning. Hillary didn't show up but she did make the call. She's supposed to make a speech this morning.

I know because I was up all night so today I won't be worth a flying shit at work. LOL

Maybe, just maybe, they will actually start paying attention to the laws, the ramifications, foreign policy
Democratic party could use a purge of idiots like candycorn, OldSchool, oreo, etc.

The Democrats rode in on attempting to divide the people. They considered all of the people that opposed them as millennials who just didn't know any better or white uneducated men or etc. They refused to admit there were others like the nurse's union. They sent people in to start crap in a political rally. They are involved in destroying the US Postal Service. Kerry and Clinton have been obnoxious and involved in regime changes and are for continued war or conflicts. They will spin this shit and pout and point fingers just like the media is doing and try to guess what went wrong rather than admit what was wrong. They need to purge the party. They obviously can't lead, definitely can't follow and need to get out of the way.

Yeah that seems a bit partisan to say the least. How about forget all that and we get a much needed infrastructure bill that both parties can sign on to and send it to Trump to sign.
Ok. We'll start with the wall. Thx

-Geaux

Who's paying? If Trump wants to spend he needs to pay for it. Conservatives should agree.
There are funds available once financial priorities have been established.

-Geaux

Lets hope. That almost sounds like bullshit from the W admin.

Yeah, i found it very strange that she didn't come out and meet with her supporters on Election Night. I think you gotta show more respect than that for your supporters. Even if it's just a few minutes, you gotta show up. I don't think i've ever seen a no-show before.

Forum List

Back