We Won!....Read 'em and Weep!

If I was so certain that I had won such an sweeping and overwhelming victory, I'd want to make sure everyone knew it.

Throw open the doors to where the ballots are being stashed, for a prompt and thorough inspection!

Let's get to the audits of the tabulation machines post haste!....We're burning daylight!

No need for subpoenas, depositions, whistle blower affidavits, lawsuits, and all that legalistic rigmarole!....We fuckin' won and we're going to rub your noses in it!

But that's not what we're getting, is it?
When will you grow up and quit crying? Trump is just like you, or maybe it's the other way around.
I'm not crying at all.

Where's your desire to stomp your opponent and stuff in their face?

Here, allow me. Your new Campaign Theme Song. But remember, you asked me and who am I do deny such a wonderful request.

He's right! Trump is not what he appears to be to you lying scum! lmao.

:itsok:

If I was so certain that I had won such an sweeping and overwhelming victory, I'd want to make sure everyone knew it.

Throw open the doors to where the ballots are being stashed, for a prompt and thorough inspection!

Let's get to the audits of the tabulation machines post haste!....We're burning daylight!

No need for subpoenas, depositions, whistle blower affidavits, lawsuits, and all that legalistic rigmarole!....We fuckin' won and we're going to rub your noses in it!

When will you grow up and quit crying? Trump is just like you, or maybe it's the other way around.
I'm not crying at all.

I have bashed Trump and it was the only reason I post on this board. When the new guy gets sworn in my job is over. Leaving as a victor.

www.loser.com

I'm not crying at all.

I have bashed Trump and it was the only reason I post on this board. When the new guy gets sworn in my job is over. Leaving as a victor.

www.loser.com
Now that's the true mark of traitor scum.

I'm not crying at all.

www.loser.com

My job is to keep the new guy honest. Yah, I know, it's a daunting job. But not as insurmountable as Cult45.

I'm not crying at all.

www.loser.com

My job is to keep the new guy honest. Yah, I know, it's a daunting job. But not as insurmountable as Cult45.
Conceited much?

I'm not crying at all.

www.loser.com
The Flight of the Valkyries.

I'm not crying at all.

www.loser.com
Duh...

Biden's final winning numbers are predicted to be over 11 million. Landslide popular vote.

I'm fine with pointing and laughing at that stuttering fuck and his brown slut-monkey, but only if that represents the will of the American electorate. I'll not have my vote canceled by some lowlife sniveling shitstain with a sharpie in his mom's basement.

God knows Xi'den and that giggling slut puppy will have us howling with laughter for years to come. I look forward to mercilessly ridiculing that pair of fucktards, stolen election or not. We can use the humor.

And what about Hunted? Is he still making videos of him raping and torturing little Chinese girls? That lowlife fuck will be a barrel of laughs too.

Democrats couldn't be doing a worse job of unifying the country, or validating our election process, or proving to all that everything has been done properly and without fraud. You wouldn't push observers out of counting rooms, put cardboard up in the windows and dismiss hundreds of pages of sworn statements if you did everything right. As Oddball said you would WANT public scrutiny not hide and hurriedly try to sweep Biden into the White House.
Great post, almost. What you failed to mention is that keeping Repubtard poll watchers as far from the actual counting process as possible was very necessary to maintain the confidentiality of voters. Those "poll watchers" were after the names of Biden voters for future retribution, and they wanted a close up view of the ballots.

If Biden and the Democrats did "steal" this election, so much the better. Because it means that Trump and the Repubtards were UNABLE, through their incompetence, to stop it. "Stealing" this election is all the sweeter, since Trump & Company, with the considerable help of Russia and Comey. stole the 2016 election from Hillary. What goes around comes around, and now the circle is complete. Bigly!!!

Democrats couldn't be doing a worse job of unifying the country, or validating our election process, or proving to all that everything has been done properly and without fraud. You wouldn't push observers out of counting rooms, put cardboard up in the windows and dismiss hundreds of pages of sworn statements if you did everything right. As Oddball said you would WANT public scrutiny not hide and hurriedly try to sweep Biden into the White House.
Great post, almost. What you failed to mention is that keeping Repubtard poll watchers as far from the actual counting process as possible was very necessary to maintain the confidentiality of voters. Those "poll watchers" were after the names of Biden voters for future retribution, and they wanted a close up view of the ballots.
Retarded AF.....Why do you need to maintain the "confidentiality of voters" in a secret ballot, where confidentiality is a matter of course?

If Biden and the Democrats did "steal" this election, so much the better. Because it means that Trump and the Repubtards were UNABLE, through their incompetence, to stop it. "Stealing" this election is all the sweeter, since Trump & Company, with the considerable help of Russia and Comey. stole the 2016 election from Hillary. What goes around comes around, and now the circle is complete. Bigly!!!
So you're good with living in a one-party banana republic, as long as it's your party calling the shots.

JosefSmile.jpg

No you haven't.

You've been claiming that the media dictates reality, and that you don't have to show your math if you don't want to.

Were I accused of this kind of fraud, I'd throw open the doors to the ballots and get to the tabulation audits right away.
Are these credible accusations?

Don't worry answering, the answer is no. As proved in the courts where these bogus accusations were presented.

Don't you people have any shame?

No you haven't.

You've been claiming that the media dictates reality, and that you don't have to show your math if you don't want to.

Were I accused of this kind of fraud, I'd throw open the doors to the ballots and get to the tabulation audits right away.

Don't worry answering, the answer is no. As proved in the courts where these bogus accusations were presented.

I have no shame.

Biden knows he did not win legitimately and none of them care.
Of course they don't care. To be in the corner of Biden-Harris, you already have to be soulless, lacking intelligence, honor, and any sense of morality. They don't care how they win, cuz orange man bad.

No you haven't.

The credibility lies in the statistical impossibility of numerous so-called "irregularities".

The credibility is in the ballots and tabulators that you want kept behind locked doors.

Denying and hiding those things are not the actions of people who know they've won...They're the actions of people trying to get away with something.

And don't give me any of your pious bullshit about shame....As a liberoidal, you've completely dissociated yourself from that emotional response.

Lol, this^ is so transparently pathetic! The tRumpling tears are reaching tsunami proportions.

I cant believe you actually admitted that.

Forum List

Back