"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked

I have to wonder why it is that Liberal progressives keep bringing up Trump? He's no longer President....Biden is, and this all seems like a distraction....We should be focused on what Biden is doing, not having the 1000th argument on how we got here...I'll leave that one to investigations and historians....

Right now while we fiddle about how we got here, Biden is destroying here....
Biden is destroying AMERICA, and retards like you support it. go jump off a cliff, retard
Dozens of EO's upon entering office.
Threatening more.

Why is he so frightened to go through the legislative process? Do you have anything other than name calling and insult, Son?

Why was Trump "frightened to go through the legislative process" and instead issued the EO's that Biden now reversed?
DENY___DEFLECT__TWIST TO SUIT
the definition of the vile scum demonRATS
TRUMP was not , or ever will be afraid of anti-AMERICA scumbags of the demonRATS

Thats nice, but doesn't answer the question in any way at all.

Trump has issued many EO's, that were now reversed by Biden EO's. Yet not for a second did you ever question HIS use of it.

Why? Because you are braindead politico tool with zero self-awareness or consistency.

So here is the question again:

Why was Trump "frightened to go through the legislative process" and instead issued the EO's that Biden now reversed?

Let's see if you could put togather something coherent as an answer THIS TIME.

Trump wasn't frightened to go through the legislative process...He begged legislators to put aside ideology and work with him on legislation...Democrats utterly refused, even when it would have been in thier interests....

The difference is that Biden comes in with majorities in both houses, slim though they are, still....And won't use them, why?

BS. Trump had full Congressional majority for two years.

Trump signed EO's. Biden unsigned his EO's. Yet Binen signing EO's is evidence "he is scared", where no such rationalle applies to Trump doing exactly same thing.

Well, you tell me then. Why won’t Biden use his majorities?

I have to wonder why it is that Liberal progressives keep bringing up Trump? He's no longer President....Biden is, and this all seems like a distraction....We should be focused on what Biden is doing, not having the 1000th argument on how we got here...I'll leave that one to investigations and historians....

Biden is destroying AMERICA, and retards like you support it. go jump off a cliff, retard
Threatening more.

Why is he so frightened to go through the legislative process? Do you have anything other than name calling and insult, Son?

TRUMP was not , or ever will be afraid of anti-AMERICA scumbags of the demonRATS

Trump has issued many EO's, that were now reversed by Biden EO's. Yet not for a second did you ever question HIS use of it.

Why? Because you are braindead politico tool with zero self-awareness or consistency.

Trump wasn't frightened to go through the legislative process...He begged legislators to put aside ideology and work with him on legislation...Democrats utterly refused, even when it would have been in thier interests....

The difference is that Biden comes in with majorities in both houses, slim though they are, still....And won't use them, why?

Trump signed EO's. Biden unsigned his EO's. Yet Binen signing EO's is evidence "he is scared", where no such rationalle applies to Trump doing exactly same thing.

Because you don't need any majority to unsign Trump's EO's, all you need is an EO.

Why the hell would Biden bother herding the Congress (in the middle of trying to pass a Covid response bill no less) to do that which he can do with a stroke of a pen??

Threatening more.

Because you don't need any majority to unsign Trump's EO's, all you need is an EO.

Why the hell would Biden bother herding the Congress (in the middle of trying to pass a Covid response bill no less) to do that which he can do with a stroke of a pen??

But, it's not just Trump EO's that he's doing is it now....And speaking of the Covid bill, what's the hold up? Republican's and Democrats agree that a bill should happen, why is it that Democrats have to shove the kitchen sink into what should have been an easy no brainer?

Threatening more.

thank GOD im not related to a fucking retard like you...son..do you ever have anything intelligent to say? NO..

Ok, have a nice day.... :blahblah: :113:
I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

You little bitches just can't admit xiden, and dominion, screwed AMERICA. and it is truly pathetic.

Really? Is that why Dominion is suing the crap out of Trumpist lawyers for defamation?

Dominion is SOO concerned about Rudy and the gang exposing their big conspiracy that they sue the crap out of them to bring on extensive discovery process by the defense. :auiqs.jpg:
my goodness. why arent they suing me?
dominion voting machines are rigged to benefit the demonRATs.
dominion is a fraud company that screws AMERICANs
geez, do you think i said enough to be sued yet?
dominion voting machines are rigged to aid the chinese regimen of bejing xiden

Dummy, it's because you are just a little nobody out on the internetz.

Thats why you aren't getting sued like Trump's lawyers who defamed Dominion publicly and caused them great damages with baselesss lies that dupes like you eat up.
you are 1 demonRAT retard that read it. how many other retarded demonRATS will see it? maybe even the people that came up with the fraudulant voting machines---dominion, will see it...Boo-Hoo

Threatening more.

because xiden is a communist puppet, taking orders from the treasonist, barrag-o

"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked
I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions.
You should ask Barr. I don't know what he "looked at."
Again, why does a child tell you a stranger came in and did it when the parents come home and find the cookie jar empty and the house a mess? If there was election fraud, would you REALLY expect to get the truth of it from the very officials running the elections?
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????
Can you provide a list of names of those judges which said: "There is no evidence of fraud at all?"

I guess the real question is if there was absolutely no fraud in an election rife with 10,000 glaring questions, after spending four years demanding that there was in the 2016 election and that Russia did it through a handful of FB ads, then I gotta ask for the tenth time:

Then why won't you back it up by actually going over the many election fraud issues and questions I've identified and tell us how there can't be any truth to them when I can document that there is?

View attachment 457915
View attachment 457916
View attachment 457917

I'll lay them out, one by one, document the supporting facts, then you tell us how it is all wrong and totally baseless. I mean, you DID say it was all debunked? That means that the evidence proving it baseless HAS BEEN DOCUMENTED. Show it to us. Put it up against my proof so we can see which one really HOLDS UP.
So your big explanation for AG Barr and all election officials is "you don't know" are fucking joking? You have nothing.
Trump's lawyers, including Rudy, presented all their fake claims of fraud to the courts. The courts ruled there is no credible evidence of fraud, here's a small example of what they said, but there is a lot more:

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “
did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "
present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

All non progs. You must let Progs and their families die. You can not protect them I know. It hurts and is painful. Look what it has gotten you. Do not defend them when it comes for them. They laugh at us even if they are the ones getting maimed and killed by themselves.

So your big explanation for AG Barr and all election officials is "you don't know" are fucking joking? You have nothing.

I offered no "explanation," idiot, I said, if you want to know why Barr did xyz, ASK HIM. I don't speak for other people.

AS to your defense that this person said this and this person said that, well, this and that person also said that Biden has corrupt ties to CHINA, that Obama should have been impeached, and that Hillary committed numerous felonies and ought to be in prison.

And as your accusation that "I got nothing," I never said that, YOU defined the narrow limitation of "evidence" impossible to meet since your "sources" were all already NEGATIVE!

I never said I had nothing, I GOT PLENTY, Buster. More than you can handle. EIGHT-EIGHT counts of FRAUD, undeniable, unequivocal FRAUD. All of it well documented. And I'm ready to go toe to toe with you line by line one on one WHENEVER YOU'RE READY to see who's talking shit. So far, all you've offered is "he said she said." And you only "rely" on sources who tell you what you want to hear. Have you looked at what they did?? How do you know they're not lying or an idiot? You don't. So when you gather up all your "proof," LET ME KNOW and we'll dance. :dance:

Until then, YOU got nothing, Bonkers but lip service. :21:

Governments lie. Biden will fry.

Last edited:

I offered no "explanation," idiot, I said, if you want to know why Barr did xyz, ASK HIM. I don't speak for other people.

AS to your defense that this person said this and this person said that, well, this and that person also said that Biden has corrupt ties to CHINA, that Obama should have been impeached, and that Hillary committed numerous felonies and ought to be in prison.

And as your your accusation that "I got nothing," I never said that, YOU defined the narrow limitation of "evidence" impossible to meet since your "sources" were all already NEGATIVE!

I never said I had nothing, I GOT PLENTY, Buster. More than you can handle. EIGHT-EIGHT counts of FRAUD, undeniable, unequivocal FRAUD. All of it well documented. And I'm ready to go toe to toe with you line by line one on one WHENEVER YOU'RE READY to see who's talking shit. So far, all you've offered is "he said she said." And you only "rely" on sources who tell you what you want to hear. Have you looked at what they did?? How do you know they're not lying or an idiot? You don't. So when you gather up all your "proof," LET ME KNOW and we'll dance. :dance:

Huh??
You have nothing that will hold up in court. Trump lawyers presented your fake arguments and they all got rejected. No courts even suggested that Trump had any real evidence of fraud... What don't you understand about that?? You have have a bunch of lies and fake news that every court has rejected...

You have presented no explanation as to why AG Barr and all the election officials said the was no fraud... AG Barr and election officals have shut down all claims of fraud, and you have no explanation...

What I posted were the words from the judges mouth...

These are what the judges said after hearing Trump's fake arguments:

The Trump campaign “
did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

You just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic...

Last edited:
EIGHT-EIGHT counts of FRAUD, undeniable, unequivocal FRAUD. All of it well documented.

Trump's horde of lawyers didn't have shit as far as proving widespread electoral fraud that would be required to change the out come in ANY state, never mind three of them that Trump would need to change oucome of an election....but you do?

Some guy voting for Trump with his dead mother's registration doesn't quite cut it.

And as your your accusation that "I got nothing," I never said that, YOU defined the narrow limitation of "evidence" impossible to meet since your "sources" were all already NEGATIVE!

Huh??
You have nothing that will hold up on court. Trump lawyers presented your fake arguments and they all got rejected. No courts even suggested that Trump had any real evidence of fraud... What don't you understand about that?? You have have a bunch of lies and fake news that every court has rejected...

You have presented no explanation as to why AG Barr and all the election officials said the was no fraud...
What I posted were the words form the judges...

The Trump campaign “

You lefty idiots just can't seem to come to grips with the fact that the mainstream media is lying to you and the Democrats are busy covering up the evidence and/or impeaching Trump for just wanting to look into voter fraud. There is a coordinated, purposeful, lack of comprehensive reporting of evidence and the spreading of misinformation by the MSM and the Democrats who always march in lock-step with one another. Democrats have been doing this shit for years.....A bit of recent history here....

Patterson: They say voter fraud doesn’t exist. They’re wrong.

"In the 2008 Minnesota Senate race, Al Franken won by 312 votes. After a watchdog group identified 1099 votes cast by ineligible voters, prosecutors were forced by Minnesota law to investigate. So far, 177 people have been convicted of voting fraudulently and more are awaiting trial. A close gubernatorial race in Washington state in 2002 spurred investigations that also found thousands of illegal votes cast."

"This year, Maryland congressional candidate Wendy Rosen dropped out after she was found to be voting in two states. Albany mayoral candidate Paul Etheridge was indicted last year on three felony counts of fraudulent absentee voting. NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers is in prison for perpetrating a massive vote fraud scheme in Mississippi."

Huh??
You have nothing that will hold up on court. Trump lawyers presented your fake arguments and they all got rejected. No courts even suggested that Trump had any real evidence of fraud... What don't you understand about that?? You have have a bunch of lies and fake news that every court has rejected...

You have presented no explanation as to why AG Barr and all the election officials said the was no fraud...

The Trump campaign “

You lefty idiots just can't seem to come to grips with the fact that the mainstream media is lying to you and the Democrats are busy covering up the evidence and/or impeaching Trump for just wanting to look into voter fraud. There is a coordinated, purposeful, lack of comprehensive reporting of evidence and the spreading of misinformation by the MSM and the Democrats who always march in lock-step with one another. Democrats have been doing this shit for years.....A bit of recent history here....

"In the 2008 Minnesota Senate race, Al Franken won by 312 votes. After a watchdog group identified 1099 votes cast by ineligible voters, prosecutors were forced by Minnesota law to investigate. So far, 177 people have been convicted of voting fraudulently and more are awaiting trial. A close gubernatorial race in Washington state in 2002 spurred investigations that also found thousands of illegal votes cast."

"This year, Maryland congressional candidate Wendy Rosen dropped out after she was found to be voting in two states. Albany mayoral candidate Paul Etheridge was indicted last year on three felony counts of fraudulent absentee voting. NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers is in prison for perpetrating a massive vote fraud scheme in Mississippi."

Dumbass, was Trump's Attorney General named Barr a Democrat or part of the Media? Maybe Georgia secretary of state is a Democrat? Maybe governor Kent over there is part of the media?

Trump didn't lose by 300 votes. He lost by 10,000+ votes in at least three states that he would need to win to change the outcome of the election.

You know how many fraudulent votes were found in Georgia after extensive review conducted by it's Republican leadership and scrutiny by enforcement? Somewhere around ZERO.

EDIT: full list of 2020 election prosecution refferals:

Among the cases bound over for prosecution Wednesday were four incidents of felons voting or registering to vote, four cases of non-citizens voting or registering to vote and one case of misplaced ballots during the 2020 general election, which didn’t change the outcome but did affect the total.

Last edited:

Huh??

The Trump campaign “

AHAHAHAHA!!!!
You failed to answer any of my 3 questions that have all you retard Trumpers totally stumped. I have single handedly ended the Trumper movement with facts.

You need this little thing called evidence. You have none. Trump's lawyers presented all their fake fabricated evidence and every single court that saw that fake evidence rejected it...

Then AG Barr said no fraud
Then all election officials said no fraud....

but but but Trump told us we won in a landslide. The GOP is pathetic.

AHAHAHAHA!!!!
You failed to answer any of my 3 questions that have all you retard Trumpers totally stumped. I have single handedly ended the Trumper movement with facts.

You need this little thing called evidence. You have none. Trump's lawyers presented all their fake fabricated evidence and every single court that saw that fake evidence rejected it...

I did answer, just not the way you wanted. Answering your stupid questions they way you WANT them answered is not a mandate here at the Forum Soi Boi.

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

It appears that your 3 questions all state that someone declared "no evidence". Worse yet, you provided the Nevada court findings as if it reflects the findings of the rest of the courts across the nation. Other than a single court ruling, who else has stated that there was no evidence?
Those quotes are from more than just Neveda...
Multiple judges have made similar statements.
Worse yet for you, no judge or court anywhere has said there is any form of evidence to suggest voter fraud.
Worse yet, numerous judges have all said Trump's evidence of fraud is garbage
Worse yet, AG Barr said no evidence of fraud
Worse yet, all election officials have said no evidence of fraud...

There was no fraud plain and simple and nobody has provided credible evidence that suggests fraud in anyway.
Yeah 6 swing states all shutting down and stop counting at relatively the same time. I wouldn't trust a word out of your libtard mouths even if your tongues came notarized.
DUH!

It is normal procedure to shut down.

Huh?? You have nothing that will hold up in court.
Trump lawyers presented your fake arguments and they all got rejected.
No courts even suggested that Trump had any real evidence of fraud...

LIES AND DEFLECTION.

Just admit you're shitting yourself. You haven't a fucking clue what would stand up in court. That's not even the question! You're already calling my evidence "fake arguments" when I haven't argued anything yet!

You're an unbelievable lying coward. It's been stated a hundred times that NO COURT REJECTED THE EVIDENCE. In fact, Trump has won most of the cases where the court LOOKED at the evidence! The case were rejected on PROCEDURE.

PRO

CEED

DURE

I keep asking for your proof the evidence is baseless and you keep deflecting. I'm asking YOU, motherfucking weasel. Not some chickenshit judge who doesn't want to get involved.

I have the proof, I have the documentation. I'm ready to lay it out and back it up, and all you ever do as with all tards here is your little SONG AND DANCE.

IF BIDEN'S ELECTION IS SO OPEN AND SHUT, IF ALL TRUMP's ELECTION FRAUD BASELESS, then let's SETTLE IT HERE ONCE AND FOR ALL. Make a fool out of me and all Trump Supports and shoot it all down. Show us how ridiculous it is instead of running with your tail between your legs all the time PISSING YOURSELF trying to avoid the issue.

DON'T claim the matter is settled. If everything is settled, proven, clear cut Biden kicked Trump's ass then WHY DON'T YOU SHOW US? HOW HARD COULD IT BE? You ought to be able to make a FOOL out of me and my evidence and facts and documentation with

ONE FUCKING HAND TIED BEHIND YOUR BACK!

But you can't. None of you can or you would. Biden won nothing. The election was a fraud. We have an illegal imposter in the WH put there by a selection of the government-media complex because too much money was at stake being lost from crooked hands if Trump continued taking America out of the globalist cabal and putting things back into the hands of regular people, where THEY could get a piece of the action, too.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHA!!!!

I did answer, just not the way you wanted. Answering your stupid questions they way you WANT them answered is not a mandate here at the Forum Soi Boi.
and the answer you gave is a big fail...

So if that is the best you can do then it is obvious that there is no evidence of voter fraud. Time to fabricate a new fake conspiracy...

Huh?? You have nothing that will hold up in court.
Trump lawyers presented your fake arguments and they all got rejected.
No courts even suggested that Trump had any real evidence of fraud...

LIES AND DEFLECTION.

Just admit you're shitting yourself. You haven't a fucking clue what would stand up in court. That's not even the question! You're already calling my evidence "fake arguments" when I haven't argued anything yet!

You're an unbelievable lying coward. It's been stated a hundred times that NO COURT REJECTED THE EVIDENCE. In fact, Trump has won most of the cases where the court LOOKED at the evidence! The case were rejected on PROCEDURE.

PRO

CEED

DURE

I keep asking for your proof the evidence is baseless and you keep deflecting. I'm asking YOU, motherfucking weasel.

I have the proof, I have the documentation. I'm ready to lay it out and back it up, and all you ever do as with all tards here is your little SONG AND DANCE.

IF BIDEN'S ELECTION IS SO OPEN AND SHUT, IF ALL TRUMP's ELECTION FRAUD BASELESS, then let's SETTLE IT HERE ONCE AND FOR ALL. Maker a fool out of me and all Trump Supports and shoot it all down. Show us how ridiculous it is instead of running with your tail between your legs all the time PISSING YOURSELF trying to avoid the issue.

DON'T claim the matter is settled. If everything is settled, proven, clear cut Biden kicked Trump's ass then WHY DON'T YOU SHOW US? HOW HARD COULD IT BE? You ought to be able to make a FOOL out of me and my evidence and facts and documentation with

ONE FUCKING HAND TIED BEHIND YOUR BACK!
Election fraud has been 100% debunked because AG Barr said no evidence of fraud
All election officials have said no evidence of fraud.
Trump lawyers presented their evidence in court on multiple occasions and every single time the judges rejected Trump's fake fabricated lies, AND the judges made the following statements:

The Trump campaign “

That was pretty fuckin easy...

Glad its settled now...

AHAHAHAHA!!!! You failed to answer any of my 3 questions that have all you retard Trumpers totally stumped. I have single handedly ended the Trumper movement with facts.

AHAHAHAHA! You have failed over and over to EVER answer any of the questions put to you! You're as dumb as a stump. I have single-handedly thwarted the Great Lie that Biden's election was honest!

You need this little thing called evidence.
GOT IT. RIGHT HERE. Ready to present it and prove Biden isn't the president ANY TIME YOU WANT. I DARE you to prove it wrong.

Trump's lawyers presented all their fake fabricated evidence and every single court that saw that fake evidence rejected it...
BULLSHIT. There are a THOUSAND people who have said there WAS fraud. Bonker is a chickenshit lying coward. Run Bonker run.

Election fraud has been 100% debunked because AG Barr said no evidence of fraud
Barr also said Biden was definitely crooked with China! Are you admitting that now too?
I'm not asking Barr for the proof, I'm asking YOU, asshole. Barr only said he FOUND no evidence of fraud. Not that there WASN'T any. Jesus you can't even read or be honest about THAT. What a total schmuck you are. He must have looked as hard as you do.

I've got a boatload of proof that a blind man could find. You can't be very certain of your facts because you sure are SCARED SHITLESS to go over it line by line and show us how YOU can debunk it! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is no president. He was selected by the global cabal.

Forum List

Back