"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked

Ok then answer my 3 questions, they are very simple.
The 3 questions of death. You idiot Trumpers are a total embarrassment, like when you stormed the Capitol, you dumb fucks.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges), who saw Trump's evidence in court, saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

I will be waiting for your answer... waiting forever (jeopardy music playing in background)
Try actually reading what I already posted....

"Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election," the spokesperson said. "That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible."

The 3 questions of death. You idiot Trumpers are a total embarrassment, like when you stormed the Capitol, you dumb fucks.

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges), who saw Trump's evidence in court, saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

I will be waiting for your answer... waiting forever (jeopardy music playing in background)

"Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election," the spokesperson said. "That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible."
Yes, on that date, Barr said they had not seen evidence "to date" of wide spread fraud that would change the election results. And they've not said they found anything since.

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

It's a white collar crime very hard to catch

Yes, on that date, Barr said they had not seen evidence "to date" of wide spread fraud that would change the election results. And they've not said they found anything since.

Well, Barr is no longer head of DoJ. I would have to guess those investigations were halted.

my goodness. why arent they suing me?
LOLOL

Because you're a nobody, Peewee.

rotfl-gif.288736
yo shit stain, the only brain dead piece of shit, that amounts to nothing, is...wait for it.....the retard faun....congrats stroker

Yea and all those "allegations" have been 100% debunked...
Again there is absolutely no evidence of fraud, and all of Trump's fake fabricated claims of fraud have been rejected by all courts.

Your big argument that there's election fraud because Trump said so is the most failed and pathetic argument in US history. you have no case and pretty much everybody credible across the board has said there was no fraud.

election fraud has been 100% debunked

Again there is absolutely no evidence of fraud, and all of Trump's fake fabricated claims of fraud have been rejected by all courts.

Your big argument that there's election fraud because Trump said so is the most failed and pathetic argument in US history. you have no case and pretty much everybody credible across the board has said there was no fraud.

You do noting but ignore facts and spew media falsehoods. I have provided you facts and links, you obfuscate, insult and spew Democrat talking points.

You do noting but ignore facts and spew media falsehoods. I have provided you facts and links, you obfuscate, insult and spew Democrat talking points.
Your fake fabricated "alternative facts" are not real facts.
Your fake facts have not held up in court. To say you have "evidence" is a lie. You have a bunch of BS lies that the courts rejected, that you are trying to claim is evidence...

Do you see the distinction???

Fabricated BS lies does not count as evidence... duh....

Last edited:

Your fake fabricated "alternative facts" are not real facts.
Your fake facts have not held up in court. To say you have "evidence" is a lie. You have a bunch of BS lies that the courts rejected, that you are trying to claim is evidence...

Do you see the distinction???

We found that out with the Russian collusion bullshit. Then we found it out again as House managers doctored evidence in the impeachment trial. Now China Joe says there were no vaccines when he took office.

The fabrication comes from the media and the Leftist rats they listen to and NEVER fact check.

Forum List

Back