"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

Last edited:
I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????
"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

One simple sentence. When your safety and that of your family is is in danger by threats, that gets YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!....Riddle me that Sally.

All of that is just circumstantial. The evidence will turn up eventually and then you will be astonished.

• Banned
Their best answer is

Their best answer is......Because Trump tells us so

Another question they can’t answer is...

If Democrats “Stole the election” why didn’t they also win down ballot elections for the Senate, Congress, Governorships and State Houses?
These pathetic clowns just can't admit Biden won.

The GOP is a total embarrassment, a total joke.

At least lose with dignity.

Their best answer is

Their best answer is......Because Trump tells us so
Exactly

Ray from Cleveland spent 2 days embarrassing himself as he stumbled around these 3 simple questions. He has still yet to provide an answer

The 3 questions destroy Trumpers, and they conveniently run and hide from these 3 simple yet devastating facts.
Another question they can’t answer is...

If Democrats “Stole the election” why didn’t they also win down ballot elections for the Senate, Congress, Governorships and State Houses?
These pathetic clowns just can't admit Biden won.

The GOP is a total embarrassment, a total joke.

At least lose with dignity.
How can they when they emulate Trump?

Your candidate admitted it, jackass.

Why do you lick Xiden's ass so eagerly?

It appears that your 3 questions all state that someone declared "no evidence". Worse yet, you provided the Nevada court findings as if it reflects the findings of the rest of the courts across the nation. Other than a single court ruling, who else has stated that there was no evidence?

It appears that your 3 questions all state that someone declared "no evidence". Worse yet, you provided the Nevada court findings as if it reflects the findings of the rest of the courts across the nation. Other than a single court ruling, who else has stated that there was no evidence?
Those quotes are from more than just Neveda...
Multiple judges have made similar statements.
Worse yet for you, no judge or court anywhere has said there is any form of evidence to suggest voter fraud.
Worse yet, numerous judges have all said Trump's evidence of fraud is garbage
Worse yet, AG Barr said no evidence of fraud
Worse yet, all election officials have said no evidence of fraud...

There was no fraud plain and simple and nobody has provided credible evidence that suggests fraud in anyway.

... Why would you listen now when none of you nincompoops ever listened before..?

... it's mostly a waste of time at this point.. ;)
I challenge you to answer those 3 questions, which you can not do...

but but but AG Barr is deep state... that's it that's it...

... Why would you listen now when none of you nincompoops ever listened before..?

For all you LEfties, the new shipment of babies have just arrived. Just remember, you can only have two per shipment. I got my order in already. Hey, they say we all eat babies, right? But only Party of the Rumpers babies.

:worthless:

I challenge you to prove that every vote cast was legal?

you start...
See exactly, you can't answer it.
Pathetic.

You people are a total joke. None of you can answer these questions because these questions destroy you.

You have no answer.

Voter fraud claims have no evidence and no merit at all...

I challenge you to prove that every vote cast was legal?

you start...
Certification is the ticket and the votes were certified which means they were legal. You had zero problems accepting the 2016 election since yer guy won now everyone is cheating, how mature of yous.

Of course Biden "won" but only the truly naive think that Joe Biden got more votes than anyone in American election history! There was a palpable stench coming from that election but with the rules that you on the left put in place there's no way to prove it and literally millions of Americans now feel like their votes were cancelled out. That isn't going to change because you insult us.

Forum List

Back