"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked

Election fraud has been 100% debunked because AG Barr said no evidence of fraud
Barr also said Biden was definitely crooked with China! Are you admitting that now too?
I'm not asking Barr for the proof, I'm asking YOU, asshole. Barr only said he FOUND no evidence of fraud. Not that there WASN'T any. Jesus you can't even read or be honest about THAT. What a total schmuck you are. He must have looked as hard as you do.

I've got a boatload of proof that a blind man could find. You can't be very certain of your facts because you sure are SCARED SHITLESS to go over it line by line and show us how YOU can debunk it! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is no president. He was selected by the global cabal.
Barr only said he FOUND no evidence of fraud. Not that there WASN'T any.

You are the dumbest mothafucker on here, dumber than ray from cleveland.

I have completely stumped Trump and his Trumpers as no Trumper has been able to answer my 3 simple questions with a legitimate answer. It has been a total fuckin joke watching you little bitches squirm and cry trying to answer my three simple questions:

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges), who saw Trump's evidence in court, saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

Election fraud has been 100% debunked and Biden is the true winner of the 2020 election.

and the answer you gave is a big fail...

So if that is the best you can do then it is obvious that there is no evidence of voter fraud. Time to fabricate a new fake conspiracy...
Sorry your 'because I say so' is meaningless.

Last edited:
Barr only said he FOUND no evidence of fraud. Not that there WASN'T any.

You are the dumbest mothafucker on here, dumber than ray from cleveland.

I have completely stumped Trump and his Trumpers as no Trumper has been able to answer my 3 simple questions with a legitimate answer. It has been a total fuckin joke watching you little bitches squirm and cry trying to answer my three simple questions:

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges), who saw Trump's evidence in court, saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

Election fraud has been 100% debunked and Biden is the true winner of the 2020 election.

"Soon after Barr departed the White House Tuesday, a DOJ spokesperson sent reporters a statement hitting back at what the official described as inaccurate characterizations by some in the media of Barr's comments."

"Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election," the spokesperson said. "That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible."

The lamestream media has really done it's job on headline-reading sheeple like you.

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

so why mail in ballots...and isnt it weird almost all were for biden??????

... Why would you listen now when none of you nincompoops ever listened before..?

... it's mostly a waste of time at this point.. ;)
I challenge you to answer those 3 questions, which you can not do...

I challenge you to prove that every vote cast was legal?

you start...
Certification is the ticket and the votes were certified which means they were legal. You had zero problems accepting the 2016 election since yer guy won now everyone is cheating, how mature of yous.
dems had to cheat...no way that old senile man could win...he wasnt even able to campaign

and the answer you gave is a big fail...

So if that is the best you can do then it is obvious that there is no evidence of voter fraud. Time to fabricate a new fake conspiracy...
Sorry you 'because I say so' is meaningless.
Ok then answer my 3 questions, they are very simple.
The 3 questions of death. You idiot Trumpers are a total embarrassment, like when you stormed the Capitol, you dumb fucks.

I will be waiting for your answer... waiting forever (jeopardy music playing in background)

... Why would you listen now when none of you nincompoops ever listened before..?

... it's mostly a waste of time at this point.. ;)
I challenge you to answer those 3 questions, which you can not do...

I challenge you to prove that every vote cast was legal?

you start...
Ok, here's a vote that was illegal ... A Republican who was casting a vote for his dead mother...

I have to wonder why it is that Liberal progressives keep bringing up Trump? He's no longer President....Biden is, and this all seems like a distraction....

We'll bring up Trump for as long as conservatives brought up Hillary.

Deal?

Last edited:
There are very few people in our gov't. who are not "on the take".

I'm 100% sure all of those in the op will be compensated well for ignoring what they know is true.

You have to ask yourself. Would I be able to tell the truth even if it knocked me out of a large sum of money? Would you?!?
SO your answer is all those many people I listed all got paid off to turn a blind eye to voter fraud??????

What are you fuckin stupid or something?

Pathetic.

At least lose with dignity...

Duke is too stupid and sycophantic to have dignity.
Which rightard here isn't?? :dunno:

"Affidavits as an evidence: Affidavit is an admissible evidence, however some courts may need you to testify the affidavit or they may consider it as hearsay evidence. Since hearsay is not admissible as an evidence, the affidavit may not be used for evidence if anyone objects to it unless it is testified. "

GOP obtains over 900 affidavits highlighting voting ...
Too bad none of the affidavits presented in court proved to demonstrate election fraud, huh?

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

No one cares about the DOJ. The agency is corrupt. No one cares about the FBI which is also corrupt. Do I need to say how corrupt the politicians and judges are? Let's not forget the media.
That's not evidence. It's any schmuck like you claiming fraud.... Here's but one example.

Someone entered ... Dominion in Brazil rigged this last weekend 11/15/2020 elections

Their "source" went to a tweet that wasn't even in English nor did it even mention Dominion....

... just so fucking idiots like you could say, see!! there's proof the election was stolen!!!!!!!

my goodness. why arent they suing me?
LOLOL

Because you're a nobody, Peewee.

rotfl-gif.288736

I have to wonder why it is that Liberal progressives keep bringing up Trump? He's no longer President....Biden is, and this all seems like a distraction....We should be focused on what Biden is doing, not having the 1000th argument on how we got here...I'll leave that one to investigations and historians....

Right now while we fiddle about how we got here, Biden is destroying here....
Biden is destroying AMERICA, and retards like you support it. go jump off a cliff, retard
Dozens of EO's upon entering office.
Threatening more.

Why is he so frightened to go through the legislative process? Do you have anything other than name calling and insult, Son?

Why was Trump "frightened to go through the legislative process" and instead issued the EO's that Biden now reversed?
DENY___DEFLECT__TWIST TO SUIT
the definition of the vile scum demonRATS
TRUMP was not , or ever will be afraid of anti-AMERICA scumbags of the demonRATS

Thats nice, but doesn't answer the question in any way at all.

Trump has issued many EO's, that were now reversed by Biden EO's. Yet not for a second did you ever question HIS use of it.

Why? Because you are braindead politico tool with zero self-awareness or consistency.

So here is the question again:

Why was Trump "frightened to go through the legislative process" and instead issued the EO's that Biden now reversed?

Let's see if you could put togather something coherent as an answer THIS TIME.
I'm fairly certain your question is waaaay above their pay grade.

"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked
I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions.
You should ask Barr. I don't know what he "looked at."
Again, why does a child tell you a stranger came in and did it when the parents come home and find the cookie jar empty and the house a mess? If there was election fraud, would you REALLY expect to get the truth of it from the very officials running the elections?
Can you provide a list of names of those judges which said: "There is no evidence of fraud at all?"

I guess the real question is if there was absolutely no fraud in an election rife with 10,000 glaring questions, after spending four years demanding that there was in the 2016 election and that Russia did it through a handful of FB ads, then I gotta ask for the tenth time:

Then why won't you back it up by actually going over the many election fraud issues and questions I've identified and tell us how there can't be any truth to them when I can document that there is?

View attachment 457915
View attachment 457916
View attachment 457917

I'll lay them out, one by one, document the supporting facts, then you tell us how it is all wrong and totally baseless. I mean, you DID say it was all debunked? That means that the evidence proving it baseless HAS BEEN DOCUMENTED. Show it to us. Put it up against my proof so we can see which one really HOLDS UP.
So your big explanation for AG Barr and all election officials is "you don't know" are fucking joking? You have nothing.
Trump's lawyers, including Rudy, presented all their fake claims of fraud to the courts. The courts ruled there is no credible evidence of fraud, here's a small example of what they said, but there is a lot more:

The Trump campaign “
did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "
present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

LOL

Trumpers are the new Truthers.

"Affidavits as an evidence: Affidavit is an admissible evidence, however some courts may need you to testify the affidavit or they may consider it as hearsay evidence. Since hearsay is not admissible as an evidence, the affidavit may not be used for evidence if anyone objects to it unless it is testified. "

Too bad none of the affidavits presented in court proved to demonstrate election fraud, huh?
No affidavits were presented in court.

No affidavits were presented in court.
Liar.

Mellissa Carone, who was such a clown, she was lampooned on SNL had her affidavit submitted in Cheryl Costantino and Edward McCall Jr's lawsuit against the city of Detroit, Detroit Election Commission, among others.... which included Carone's affidavit, along with 5 others -- were thrown out of court because the lawsuit was full of innuendos and outright lies.

So why did you lie and claim no affidavits were presented in court??

And her affidavit, along with the rest of their case

Forum List

Back