We will never have an honest election again and the Democrats will impose a one-party state

If Democrats get away with the massive voter fraud they pulled off this year, we will never have an honest election again. Democrats will sweep to victory through fraud in 2022 at all levels of government. The Republican Party, if too weak to fight the fraud, will fade into irrelevancy.

I submit we haven't had an honest election in ages and that we have been a one party state for a long time! The Soros state. The GOP and DNC are hardly two parties: we have the far Left and we have the spineless capitalists who like dogs take whatever scraps are fed them occasionally to make them happy.

But then Trump came along with his New Republicans Populist Tea Party and upset the whole apple cart.

The DNC and GOP have been off balance ever since.

If Democrats get away with the massive voter fraud they pulled off this year, we will never have an honest election again. Democrats will sweep to victory through fraud in 2022 at all levels of government. The Republican Party, if too weak to fight the fraud, will fade into irrelevancy.
What massive voter fraud are you talking about? Every time demented Rudy --- with diarrhea running down both of his cheeks --- and trump's other merry band of idiotic lawyers go to court, they get dismissed by the judges for the fools that they are.

Judge: Are you stating that there was voter fraud?
trump's idiot lawyers: Uh, no your honor.

Judge: Then stop wasting my time and get the fuck out of here.

So uninformed.
Would you care to present some proof of massive voter fraud, since trump's battery of simpleton lawyers can't?

Why do you believe that?
Because they haven't provided any proof of massive voter fraud. Now would you like to provide some proof?

Did someone put you in charge of the time table.
You could have just said no to my question. LOL.

Timetable? What timetable?

What massive voter fraud are you talking about? Every time demented Rudy --- with diarrhea running down both of his cheeks --- and trump's other merry band of idiotic lawyers go to court, they get dismissed by the judges for the fools that they are.

So uninformed.
Would you care to present some proof of massive voter fraud, since trump's battery of simpleton lawyers can't?

Why do you believe that?
Because they haven't provided any proof of massive voter fraud. Now would you like to provide some proof?

Do you have any idea what's going on
Who the players are
Or will you be blindsided, again?

I submit we haven't had an honest election in ages and that we have been a one party state for a long time! The Soros state. The GOP and DNC are hardly two parties: we have the far Left and we have the spineless capitalists who like dogs take whatever scraps are fed them occasionally to make them happy.

But then Trump came along with his New Republicans Populist Tea Party and upset the whole apple cart.

Some truth to all of that.

So uninformed.

Why do you believe that?

Who the players are
You still aren't answering my questions. LOL.

Now present some credible proof. Emphasis on the word credible.

And run that timetable at me while you are at it.

2v3qja.jpg

2v3qja.jpg
If it weren't for Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity, these guys wouldn't know who Soros is.

They just buy all of it.

So uninformed.

Why do you believe that?

Who the players are

I get that you are retarded.
I do.
I dont have the evidence
I have an idea what the attorneys are going to present.
I am not privy to the actual evidence
Not sure why you think that I would be

2v3qja.jpg
If it weren't for Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity, these guys wouldn't know who Soros is.

They just buy all of it.
I'm truly shocked at how much Kool-Aid is on the market.

Da... you tell 'em, Tvaritch... :auiqs.jpg:

We had an honest and fair election.

Only the dummies following all of the Trump chaos and lies, his cult, believe we didn't.

No, we didn't. And, if this shit is allowed to stand prepare for a true reset.
What shit, SHOW the actual evidence of the shit Westwall.... you are making extraordinary claims, which REQUIRES extraordinary PROOF to support these claims.

"I believe Trump", doesn't count as evidence.... surely you KNOW this....?

Put up, or shut up!

Wow, look at that. Those Michigan districts have no registered voters yet somehow managed to produce almost the exact number of votes needed to defeat Trump. Those numbers are FROM MICHIGAN!

Notice true to form westwall thst troll care4all as always ran off when you gave her this evidence and she also dodged mine that backed you up? Lol like clockwork,when confronted with evidence she can’t refute,she hightails it and runs off,so very predictable as always. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg:

So uninformed.

Why do you believe that?

Who the players are

I do.
I dont have the evidence
Another one bites the dust.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign Pennsylvania lawsuit

"Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated," US District Court Judge Matthew Brann wrote Saturday.

Brann went on to admonish the Trump campaign lawyers for not presenting factual proof for seeking to invalidate so many votes in the key battleground state.

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," Brann added. "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

This is my biggest fear, bye bye Democracy. Adios, multiple party system! Say, isn't that what FACISM is? But idiots voted for THIS. Amazing, that's how that that odd little man with the funny mustache snuck in the back door thru Democratic processes and nearly destroyed the world. History is repeating itself...again.

So uninformed.

Why do you believe that?

Who the players are

I do.
I dont have the evidence

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

"Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated," US District Court Judge Matthew Brann wrote Saturday.

Brann went on to admonish the Trump campaign lawyers for not presenting factual proof for seeking to invalidate so many votes in the key battleground state.

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," Brann added. "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

I laugh

So uninformed.

Why do you believe that?

Who the players are

I do.
I dont have the evidence

I laugh
I don't blame you. It is hilarious. What a bunch of buffoons trump's lawyers are, led by this guy:

1606005610703.png

So uninformed.

Why do you believe that?

Who the players are

I do.
I dont have the evidence

I laugh
I don't blame you. It is hilarious. What a bunch of buffoons trump's lawyers are, led by this guy:

View attachment 419672

He's not even part of the team
Stop getting distracted.
Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are the 2 people to pay attention to.
They are going to stuff your fraud right up your gaping fucking ass.

Forum List

Back