Hard-to-find 2020 election fraud stories and links

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Here we go ladies and germs, this one has it all. ll the info and links that Lefties have been crying for:

Dated 11/19/2020

As you peruse the links below, it's left to you, as always, to assess the information and decide for yourself what to think. The goal here is simply to make accessible material that powerful interests are trying to censor.
Please note that depending on when you read this, some of the news links or material may be outdated so be sure and continue searching for your own information to stay current.

Here we go ladies and germs, this one has it all. ll the info and links that Lefties have been crying for:

Dated 11/19/2020

As you peruse the links below, it's left to you, as always, to assess the information and decide for yourself what to think. The goal here is simply to make accessible material that powerful interests are trying to censor.
Please note that depending on when you read this, some of the news links or material may be outdated so be sure and continue searching for your own information to stay current.

There's a reason they're hard to find. It didn't happen. There was no widespread voter fraud. Just a figment of Trump supporter butthurt. Sharyl Attkisson has and has never had ANY credibility. Almost like saying Sidney Powell is a real attorney.

Dated 11/19/2020

How many times have you fallen for the Nigerian money scams? Because you sure seem to have no bullshit detector.

There's a reason they're hard to find . . . . .

. . . . because you leftwing fascists who control Google and Youtube and fake news are suppressing the information like the Nazi pigs you are. That is the reason Herr Himmler.
The only fake news comes from the right. The news groups have been way to easy on Trump and you people , they should have reported every time scum bag said a lie all 22000 of them and in the same spirit of bullshit everything the rest of you liars have to say also. Not one word of truth comes out of a right wingers mouth.

There's a reason they're hard to find . . . . .

. . . . because you leftwing fascists who control Google and Youtube and fake news are suppressing the information like the Nazi pigs you are. That is the reason Herr Himmler.
Here's your chance give us one that is true that means something diabolical. I really can't except Fox or Heritage or Rush or anyone that are simply arms of your hate group.

Dated 11/19/2020

Democrat heads are going to absolutely implode when Donald Trump's second term begins. Frankly I cannot wait and shall make myself readily available here and on Twitter, as a trained clinical councilor, to aid with the coming democrat mental health crisis. I suggest we all good people begin our own outreach to democrat family members and friends to you know, get ahead of their impending emotional and mental breakdowns. Kraken indeed!

There's a reason they're hard to find. It didn't happen. There was no widespread voter fraud. Just a figment of Trump supporter butthurt. Sharyl Attkisson has and has never had ANY credibility. Almost like saying Sidney Powell is a real attorney.
I just donated to Sharyl Attkisson. Thanks for the little nudge. I hope you are near a toilet when you
find out what the Supreme Court decides for Joe Biden. You may suddenly and violently "download"
the contents of your bowels. On second thought I hope you are out in public, surrounded by a group of giggling high school girls.

How many times have you fallen for the Nigerian money scams? Because you sure seem to have no bullshit detector.

Fuck off idiot. Do you even know who Sharyl Attkinson is?

She is a five-time Emmy Award winner, and a Radio Television Digital News Association Edward R. Murrow Award recipient. She was formerly an investigative correspondent for CBS News and an anchor for the CBS Evening News. But when Fake News CBS starting kissing Obama's ass and covering up for him, they did not give her good coverage of Obama's controversies, such as the 2012 Benghazi attack, so Attkisson resigned in 2014 after 21 years with the network. She later wrote the book Stonewalled, in which she alleged that CBS News failed to give sufficient .

he is one of the few people in the MSM who had the ethic and morals to stand up to the liars.

So, take your stu[pid ignorant post and shove it up your ass.

The only fake news comes from the right. . . . .

That's a stupid lie you moron, and its also off topic. This thread is not about fake news, it is about voter fraud sources. Your off topic post is reported.

I just donated to Sharyl Attkisson. Thanks for the little nudge. I hope you are near a toilet when you
find out what the Supreme Court decides for Joe Biden. You may suddenly and violently "download"
the contents of your bowels. On second thought I hope you are out in public, surrounded by a group of giggling high school girls.

That's awesome.

Dated 11/19/2020

You just took all the Biden shills here to school and checkmated them.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :up:

Forum List

Back