We will never have an honest election again and the Democrats will impose a one-party state

Fuck the Democrats, One term of idiot Biden and dipshit harris, they will be begging Trump to run again.:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
Or more likely, the GOP will trash talk Loser Trump just like they bash Romney, McCain, Bush Jr., Dole & Bush Sr. The last Republican to run for president the GOP likes is Reagan. And Reagan is only one of only 3 Republicans out of the last 11, going back more than 100 years, to serve 2 full terms in office.

The GOP sucks. Even the right knows it.
No they won't. Only never-Trumpers will do that, and they are quickly being run out of the party.

We had an honest and fair election.

Only the dummies following all of the Trump chaos and lies, his cult, believe we didn't.

No, we didn't. And, if this shit is allowed to stand prepare for a true reset.
What shit, SHOW the actual evidence of the shit Westwall.... you are making extraordinary claims, which REQUIRES extraordinary PROOF to support these claims.

"I believe Trump", doesn't count as evidence.... surely you KNOW this....?

Put up, or shut up!

Wow, look at that. Those Michigan districts have no registered voters yet somehow managed to produce almost the exact number of votes needed to defeat Trump. Those numbers are FROM MICHIGAN!

The percentage of turn out is based on in-person voting at the precincts. We know most Trump voters voted in person and most Biden voters voted by mail. So it's no surprise that turn out at conservative-leaning precincts was high but low in Liberal-leaning precincts.

As far as areas with zero registered voters but with votes counted, those are not precincts. They're used solely for counting absentee ballots. The voters who mailed them in are registered in other precincts...

Voters are sent precinct ballots but returned ballots are sent to the AV counting board for processing and tabulation instead of the precinct

Like virtually all the other claims of voter fraud in this election, this is not evidence of voter fraud; but evidence that rightards are fucked in the head and too stupid and lazy to do any research to determine the veracity of these claims.

Ok. How does a precinct with ZERO registered voters, produce 3000 votes? What magic is involved? Hmmmm? :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Only the dummies following all of the Trump chaos and lies, his cult, believe we didn't.
Last minute spikes for Biden in every swing state doesn’t seem conspicuous to you? Whether legit or not, pretending it isn’t questionable is completely dishonest.
Any unusual spikes were investigated and rectified.

If there are more, then by all means, show the courts, prove your case of fraud taking place.... So far, you are batting ZERO with your frivolous claims.
Big fucking lie, of course.

What shit, SHOW the actual evidence of the shit Westwall.... you are making extraordinary claims, which REQUIRES extraordinary PROOF to support these claims.

Put up, or shut up!

Wow, look at that. Those Michigan districts have no registered voters yet somehow managed to produce almost the exact number of votes needed to defeat Trump. Those numbers are FROM MICHIGAN!

The percentage of turn out is based on in-person voting at the precincts. We know most Trump voters voted in person and most Biden voters voted by mail. So it's no surprise that turn out at conservative-leaning precincts was high but low in Liberal-leaning precincts.

As far as areas with zero registered voters but with votes counted, those are not precincts. They're used solely for counting absentee ballots. The voters who mailed them in are registered in other precincts...

Voters are sent precinct ballots but returned ballots are sent to the AV counting board for processing and tabulation instead of the precinct

Like virtually all the other claims of voter fraud in this election, this is not evidence of voter fraud; but evidence that rightards are fucked in the head and too stupid and lazy to do any research to determine the veracity of these claims.

Ok. How does a precinct with ZERO registered voters, produce 3000 votes? What magic is involved? Hmmmm? :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

LOL

You dumbfuck. It's evident by your ridiculous reply, you didn't understand a word I wrote.

Again, there were no precincts that showed zero registered voters. You're just a fucking loon. :cuckoo: That's not "magic," it's just your mental condition.

Last edited:
By the millions, 7 plus million, we voted the President out.... this was not a surprise, to anyone.... not even Trump.....

That is why he began seeding his STEAL of this election, months before the first vote cast.... telling you all the election was rigged, 2 months before, getting his big donor shill post master, to slow the mail so absentee ballots would not be received in time, remove mail boxes, remove mail sorting machines in big cities etc.
Yeah keep ignoring the evidence. By the way moron, those postal service changes were approved and started years before Trump came along. But then again all you know is “Orange Man bad!”.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If Democrats get away with the massive voter fraud they pulled off this year, we will never have an honest election again. Democrats will sweep to victory through fraud in 2022 at all levels of government. The Republican Party, if too weak to fight the fraud, will fade into irrelevancy.

I did a thread on this months ago. Ahh well......

How the Left Will Eliminate Meaningful Elections If Democrats Win
" . . . . they would make sure that no election ever again mattered. So what could they do to ensure that no election down the road’s ever gonna matter? That essentially there was no way they could lose the next election?

Well, there’s any number of things they can do. Let’s say — and these are not out of the realm of possibility. Let’s say they win the White House in this upcoming election, and let’s say they win the Senate. That means they would have it all. And with John Roberts at the Supreme Court, they would have all three branches. And how we gonna win in four years? What are they gonna do in the next four years to make sure that what we do is irrelevant? Well, grant statehood to Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C. Four brand-new Democrat senators.

Next thing they will do is get rid of the filibuster in the Senate, which means say good-bye to needing 60 votes to do anything. All you need is 51. So four now permanent Democrat senators from D.C. The Republicans don’t exist there. And two permanent senators from Puerto Rico. The Republicans doesn’t exist there. Added to whatever number they’re gonna have, minus the filibuster, and they run the Senate.

That means that whatever the president wants or whoever’s running the country just go to the Senate and have it rubber-stamped, go to the House, have it rubber-stamped. Nothing the Republicans can do to stop it. So get rid of the filibuster, which means the Senate is no different than the House of Representatives. Fifty-one votes there, simple majority will accomplish whatever they want.

Then they’re gonna Stack the Supreme Court. They can do it. Congress structures the court. The Democrat Congress, Republican Congress can add to the number of Supreme Court justices anytime they want. FDR tried to pack the court back in the thirties and got caught doing it. Nobody was in favor of it back then. A different country. But let’s say we go from nine to 13 or 14 justices. And if they win this the election, every new justice is gonna be a liberal Democrat.

Now, you can say good-bye to the Republicans ever prevailing in a Supreme Court decision. Then they start appointing justice or judges to the district courts as they come up, and there’s not a thing the Republicans can do to stop the takeover of the judiciary, which is already well underway. So they’ve just essentially locked up for four years everything this government’s gonna do; and so the next time there’s a presidential election in four years, it’s not gonna matter. Just like whoever runs for governor on the Republican side in California, it doesn’t matter.

Put up, or shut up!

LOL

You dumbfuck. It's evident by your ridiculous reply, you didn't understand a word I wrote.

Again, there were no precincts that showed zero registered voters. You're just a fucking loon. :cuckoo: That's not "magic," it's just your mental condition.

And you clearly didn't bother to look at the precinct information I provided. Try PAYING ATTENTION, you fucking idiot.

Put up, or shut up!

LOL

And you clearly didn't bother to look at the precinct information I provided. Try PAYING ATTENTION, you fucking idiot.

LOLOL

You moron, it's because I looked at what you posted that I know you're a moron. Moron -- those are not precincts. I already tried explaining that to ya, but you're obviously too demented to comprehend. I'll try again, but I doubt I'll have any better luck this time...

Untitled.jpg

See that ^^^ ?

AVCB ##

AVCB's are NOT precincts.
They're absentee voter county boards.

Read this again, as many times as needed until it finally sinks in. I added the emphasis to try and help you...

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/VIII_Absent_Voter_County_Boards_265998_7.pdf

Savvy??

Voters are registers with their precinct. Voters who submit absentee ballots in Nevada will show up as a registered voter under their respective precinct, not under the AVCB.

Are you feeling stupid yet? Or are you too stupid to feel stupid?

1233796371590.gif

If Democrats get away with the massive voter fraud they pulled off this year, we will never have an honest election again. Democrats will sweep to victory through fraud in 2022 at all levels of government. The Republican Party, if too weak to fight the fraud, will fade into irrelevancy.
What massive voter fraud are you talking about? Every time demented Rudy --- with diarrhea running down both of his cheeks --- and trump's other merry band of idiotic lawyers go to court, they get dismissed by the judges for the fools that they are.

Judge: Are you stating that there was voter fraud?
trump's idiot lawyers: Uh, no your honor.

Judge: Then stop wasting my time and get the fuck out of here.
You're as stupid as brain-dead Biden.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: And what s really scary is dumb asses like you voted for him.

Would you care to present some proof of massive voter fraud, shit-for-brains?

What massive voter fraud are you talking about? Every time demented Rudy --- with diarrhea running down both of his cheeks --- and trump's other merry band of idiotic lawyers go to court, they get dismissed by the judges for the fools that they are.

So uninformed.
Would you care to present some proof of massive voter fraud, since trump's battery of simpleton lawyers can't?

So uninformed.
Would you care to present some proof of massive voter fraud, since trump's battery of simpleton lawyers can't?

Why do you believe that?

So uninformed.
Hey shit for brains,go over to the conspiracy section to the massive voting fraud thread,you can’t miss it,its the first at the top,there are several dozens of dozens of posts I posted there of evidence of massive voter fraud that nobody can refute.

So uninformed.
No matter what you say or what you try to prove...you will never ever be believed anymore. For what its worth to us and to you.

So uninformed.

Why do you believe that?
Because they haven't provided any proof of massive voter fraud. Now would you like to provide some proof?

So uninformed.
Hey shit for brains,go over to the conspiracy section to the massive voting fraud thread,you can’t miss it,its the first at the top,there are several dozens of dozens of posts I posted there of evidence of massive voter fraud that nobody can refute.
LOL. I'm sure you did.:spinner: trump's lackeys need all the help they can get. You should join trump's team of lawyers since you have proof, because they are too scared to even say to a judge in court the F word. LOL.

So uninformed.
No matter what you say or what you try to prove...you will never ever be believed anymore. For what its worth to us and to you.
Another simpleton heard from. LOL.

So uninformed.

Why do you believe that?
Because they haven't provided any proof of massive voter fraud. Now would you like to provide some proof?

Did someone put you in charge of the time table.

Forum List

Back