We should listen to the “experts”

Nope, I'm on disability, approved by a consensus of GOVERNMENT doctors. You hypocrites are all for big government up to the point somebody else has to use it.

Again, just because you are malingering to collect welfare isn't a virtue. They hypocrisy is you ripping on poor people of color for using big government while grabbing it with both hands yourself.

You still couldn't support yourself on minimum wage back then unless you were roommates with several other people. In 1978, minimum wage was $2.65 an hour.

I paid for college my first year on Min Wage (then the military took over). It was actually something you could do back then. A kid couldn't do that today, even working 40 hours a week.

I never said my life sucked. That's the liberal voice in your head. Me a contender for what? It's government that gave me all those restrictions. Like I said, if not for that, I would have been at a much better company 20 years ago. My driving and safety record was unsurpassed by most.

If you've had 20 years to find something else to do, and didn't, that's kind of on you. But you are on welfare now, so that's okay. Just don't pretend you are any better than any of the other welfare queens living off the government teet.

It doesn't matter what you think or say, it matters what the Constitution says; you know, that document you on the left hate so much?

No, it's a matter of how it is interpreted. The crazy interpretation of Scalia that the Militia Amendment allows Adam Lanza to have a machine gun is crazy.

Ginsburg is wearing down more and more with each passing year. I seriously doubt she'll be able to make it another near five years. I'm also sure Trump is so pissed off at that impeachment farce he's going to nominate the most 2nd Amendment justice he can find and the most constitutionalist he can find. That will guarantee my ownership and ability to carry my firearm for the remainder of my life.

Doesn't matter. Trump is gone in November, and the Republican Senate with him. The GOP will spend 20 years in the Wilderness after Great Recession 2, Electric Bugaloo. During which time, we'll give all the illegals citizenship, bring in a bunch more immigrants, and run roughshod over all your wingnuts.

It'll be glorious.

As for the gun industry. Very simple way to put an end to that.

Allow the victims of gun violence to sue gun makers. That'll bankrupt the gun industry or get it to change its ways. Problem solved.

Again, just because you are malingering to collect welfare isn't a virtue. They hypocrisy is you ripping on poor people of color for using big government while grabbing it with both hands yourself.

The difference is I didn't want to be here. Government put me here. People who generally collect welfare found a way to manipulate the system so they don't have to work, such as having children they could never afford in the first place, dropping out of school, or having a criminal record where nobody would hire them.

Apples and oranges, which I'm sure you are well aware of.

I paid for college my first year on Min Wage (then the military took over). It was actually something you could do back then. A kid couldn't do that today, even working 40 hours a week.

Is that because of minimum wage or because these liberal colleges are really capitalists taking advantage of a supply demand situation, just like those big evil corporations?

If you've had 20 years to find something else to do, and didn't, that's kind of on you. But you are on welfare now, so that's okay. Just don't pretend you are any better than any of the other welfare queens living off the government teet.

Why would I do something else when I was happy with what I was doing? That would be pretty stupid. I had a job that didn't pay badly, with benefits until that Kenyan lawn jockey came along, had a secure career until the bureaucracies started making it harder and harder on us, and nobody could have predicted that.

Now that they are taking great American drivers off the road like myself, and replacing them with stupid foreigners who can't even read our road signs, our roads will be getting more and more dangerous as time goes on. You can thank your federal government for that.

And as they do that, more and more drivers will be doing just what I am right now, except they will likely be much younger and living on the dole for a much longer period of time. Me, I was only two years away from retirement.

No, it's a matter of how it is interpreted. The crazy interpretation of Scalia that the Militia Amendment allows Adam Lanza to have a machine gun is crazy.

Keep adding bullshit to your stories. He tried to buy weapons and was refused. He killed his mother to take the keys to her gun safe, and no, she didn't have any machine gun you liar.

Doesn't matter. Trump is gone in November, and the Republican Senate with him. The GOP will spend 20 years in the Wilderness after Great Recession 2, Electric Bugaloo. During which time, we'll give all the illegals citizenship, bring in a bunch more immigrants, and run roughshod over all your wingnuts.

It'll be glorious.

As for the gun industry. Very simple way to put an end to that.

Allow the victims of gun violence to sue gun makers. That'll bankrupt the gun industry or get it to change its ways. Problem solved.

Keep that space space tucked away in the corner of your brain, because you are going to be needing it this time next year. Under the constitutional Equal Protection under the Law, if the commies ever allow gun manufacturers to be sued for how a consumer used their product, then that would apply to all industry. So we will be without guns, but also be without computers, internet, cell phones, alcohol and automobiles.

Enjoy your new life under Communism. I'm sure you'd be happy there.

Last edited:
Why would I do something else when I was happy with what I was doing? That would be pretty stupid.

Because you knew at some point, you wouldn't be able to. You just said you've been dealing with your medical problems for 20 years. Meaning you knew at SOME POINT, you wouldn't be able to perform them.

Keep adding bullshit to your stories. He tried to buy weapons and was refused. He killed his mother to take the keys to her gun safe, and no, she didn't have any machine gun you liar.

Point was, the guns were in the house, he was in the house. He was able to get them. and, yeah, an AR-15 is a fucking machine gun, just like the M16A1 I carried in the Army, save it can't go full auto.

Keep that space space tucked away in the corner of your brain, because you are going to be needing it this time next year.

Naw, buddy, Trump's done. YOU DON'T RACK UP DOUBLE DIGIT UNEMPLOYMENT AND GET RE-ELECTED. It doesn't happen.

Under the constitutional Equal Protection under the Law, if the commies ever allow gun manufacturers to be sued for how a consumer used their product, then that would apply to all industry. So we will be without guns, but also be without computers, internet, cell phones, alcohol and automobiles.

None of those are designed to kill people, and none of them were marketed to unstable people.

I will greatly enjoy watching the right wing get crushed, as their churches will be doing totally gay weddings and we confiscate the guns.

Hydroxychloroquine is a completely unproven solution to covid that comes with huge risks. How does that make it different from closing schools?

Because you knew at some point, you wouldn't be able to. You just said you've been dealing with your medical problems for 20 years. Meaning you knew at SOME POINT, you wouldn't be able to perform them.

No, I didn't know that. I developed more problems in my later years which I won't get into right now. Our industry is plagued by increasing government interference. It's been happening since 911. Nobody ever thought it would get quite this bad. Until the last couple of years, the government actually did the intelligent thing. They allowed the doctors that treated patients who didn't qualify to pass the physical to make the determination on ability to do the job--not some government doctor that didn't do anything for or with you outside of the standard DOT physical.

Point was, the guns were in the house, he was in the house. He was able to get them. and, yeah, an AR-15 is a fucking machine gun, just like the M16A1 I carried in the Army, save it can't go full auto.

AR-15's cannot go full automatic unless you (illegally) install a custom made part. I had two friends that used to do that. One worked in a machine shop and made the part, the other was a gun enthusiast that paid him for those parts.

None of those are designed to kill people, and none of them were marketed to unstable people.

I will greatly enjoy watching the right wing get crushed, as their churches will be doing totally gay weddings and we confiscate the guns.

Not with our Supreme Court you won't. But like I said, keep that safe space in your mind because like in the past, you are going to need it.

the american people are tough people. let's get back to work. let's not listen to the namby pamby democrats, my friends!

AR-15's cannot go full automatic unless you (illegally) install a custom made part. I had two friends that used to do that. One worked in a machine shop and made the part, the other was a gun enthusiast that paid him for those parts.

Wow, did you miss the point. The point was, that weapon was designed for war, and Adam Lanza was able to get one and take it to a school.

Not with our Supreme Court you won't. But like I said, keep that safe space in your mind because like in the past, you are going to need it.

Here's how we get past that. Expand the Supreme Court to 11 Justices, add two more liberals. Nothing in the constitution sets the number at 9, and again, given that Trump will be seen as a mistake we need to fix, no problem getting that done.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. The truth the Gun Industry doesn't want you to know

You have been proven wrong, but continue to quote your leftist agenda. Just like a good commie.

An AR-15 is not a machine gun, no matter what your handlers are telling you.

Doesn't matter. Trump is gone in November, and the Republican Senate with him.

Dream on.

During which time, we'll give all the illegals citizenship, bring in a bunch more immigrants, and run roughshod over all your wingnuts.

If you were smart, which you clearly are not, you would realize that the US can't support every impoverished person from every country. You would also realize that you can't have a country without borders.

Naw, buddy, Trump's done. YOU DON'T RACK UP DOUBLE DIGIT UNEMPLOYMENT AND GET RE-ELECTED. It doesn't happen.

Hopefully there are enough intelligent people left in this country to realize the reason for the downturn, which was clearly not Trump's fault. He is the one to bring us out of the downturn, not some leftist who will do nothing but hamstring the economy with more regulations and "free" stuff.

Yeah, the liberal utopia. A secular society with no morals. You are nothing more than the American version of a N. Korean bowing down to their dear leader. Indoctrinated to the fullest extent. Worshiping government. Truly sad.

Hydroxychloroquine is a completely unproven solution to covid that comes with huge risks.

Huge risks? The % of those taking this drug who develop cardio problems is not only very low, but limited to long term use. 5+ years. The % of those who would take this drug for 1 week as a COVID treatment developing cardio problems is infinitesimal. The risk of dying from COVID, though not high given the numbers to date, is much, much higher than the risk associated with taking this drug.

Here's how we get past that. Expand the Supreme Court to 11 Justices, add two more liberals. Nothing in the constitution sets the number at 9, and again, given that Trump will be seen as a mistake we need to fix, no problem getting that done.

Why don't we just expand it every presidency to add more partisan judges? Trump saved our country from Hillary, which would have been a complete disaster, especially now. If/when re-elected, Trump will see that our economy is flourishing be becoming less dependent on foreign countries, particularly China. Biden, or any Democrat I have seen, will do just the opposite. They are all about gaining power, or in Biden's case, just plain stupid.

Wow, did you miss the point. The point was, that weapon was designed for war, and Adam Lanza was able to get one and take it to a school.

It was not designed for war. It's a semi-automatic weapon, just like many pistols. If Lanza did the same thing, stole his mothers car, and drove over two dozen people, do we use that as a reason why we need to get rid of cars? This is the convoluted logic you're using.

Why would we do that? The problem with you leftists is when you can't win by the rules any longer, you demand we change the rules so you can win. You're like that spoiled kid with the basketball that can't win a game, then take your ball and go home.

After Trump's second term, our Supreme Court will be loaded with constitutionalist conservatives. I know Democrats are born liars and cheaters, but you're not going to change that. You are going to melt to the ground like the wicked witch of the west after being doused with water.

we dont need protection from corona, we need protection from the dumbasses in power today like Trump

1589901978968.png

You live in Illinois and you think Texas is a third world country? Boy are you confused.

Uh, yeah, Texas is a shithole. Also. Everyone drives like a fucking maniac.

If you were smart, which you clearly are not, you would realize that the US can't support every impoverished person from every country. You would also realize that you can't have a country without borders.

No one has really advocated that. Nor does every impoverished person want to come here. The problem with most of your anti-immigrant stance, besides the overt racism, is that it is misdirected. You could end the illegal problem by going after the rich white people who hire them. Of course, then you'd find your own quality of life would decline when produce and food costs go through the roof, and you catch Covid-19 off a surface because there wasn't an immigrant around to clean it.

Yeah, the liberal utopia. A secular society with no morals. You are nothing more than the American version of a N. Korean bowing down to their dear leader. Indoctrinated to the fullest extent. Worshiping government. Truly sad.

Sorry, man, this is where you wingnuts get confused. Homophobia isn't moral. Stocking up on guns to compensate for a tiny dick and your fear of black people isn't moral. Religion isn't about morality, it's about control. Religion wants to control every aspect of your life... Government just wants to provide services we've all kind of agreed upon.

Why don't we just expand it every presidency to add more partisan judges? Trump saved our country from Hillary, which would have been a complete disaster, especially now.

Hillary wasn't in charge when 93,000 people died, 1.4 million got sick and 36 million lost their jobs. That was Trump. THIS is a complete disaster. Hey, remember when you said there was no possible way we could go into a recession this year? Good times.

Now you are arguing the recession (the worst since 1937, and we are only two months in) isn't so bad. And 90,000 people isn't that bad.

If/when re-elected, Trump will see that our economy is flourishing be becoming less dependent on foreign countries, particularly China. Biden, or any Democrat I have seen, will do just the opposite. They are all about gaining power, or in Biden's case, just plain stupid.

What do you base that on? The thing was, the economy was ALREADY floundering before Covid-19 hit because of Trump's trade wars screwing up supply chains. China isn't our enemy. Chinese person never bothered me once. Most of my grief in life has been other white males with more money and power.

1589968355163.png

It was not designed for war. It's a semi-automatic weapon, just like many pistols. If Lanza did the same thing, stole his mothers car, and drove over two dozen people, do we use that as a reason why we need to get rid of cars? This is the convoluted logic you're using.

Mom's car wasn't designed to kill people. The AR-15 WAS designed for the US Army as a lighter infantry weapon than the previous M14, particularly for use in Vietnam. Now, if the Auto industry acted like the Gun Industry, then cars would look like this.

1589968482352.png

And Pam from Toyota would be telling you that you weren't manly if you didn't own one.

Why would we do that? The problem with you leftists is when you can't win by the rules any longer, you demand we change the rules so you can win. You're like that spoiled kid with the basketball that can't win a game, then take your ball and go home.

No, the problem is that Trump's presidency is illegitimate... therefore changing the makeup of the court to compensate for his illegitimate appointments is necessary.

After Trump's second term, our Supreme Court will be loaded with constitutionalist conservatives. I know Democrats are born liars and cheaters, but you're not going to change that. You are going to melt to the ground like the wicked witch of the west after being doused with water.

Actually, after Trump's gone, we will just be waiting for Uncle Thomas to kick off before we replace him.

36 MILLION UNEMPLOYED... Trump is not coming back from that one.

No, the problem is that Trump's presidency is illegitimate... therefore changing the makeup of the court to compensate for his illegitimate appointments is necessary.

Nothing illegitimate about it. The commies went to three states claiming foul, and found absolutely nothing. If I remember correctly, one of those states found even more votes for the President.

The President has the right to nominate anybody he desires, and the Senate has the ability to approve or disapprove of the nominee. All of Trump's judges that he nominated and will nominate in the future are going to plague you for the rest of your natural life.

Actually, after Trump's gone, we will just be waiting for Uncle Thomas to kick off before we replace him.

36 MILLION UNEMPLOYED... Trump is not coming back from that one.

Why not? Most intelligent people realize he's not responsible. Like the stock market, those numbers only go up as time moves on. The country is opening back up. As for Thomas, he will likely retire before the end of Trump's second term.

Mom's car wasn't designed to kill people. The AR-15 WAS designed for the US Army as a lighter infantry weapon than the previous M14, particularly for use in Vietnam. Now, if the Auto industry acted like the Gun Industry, then cars would look like this.

Guns are not designed to kill people either. That's why most people who own guns don't kill anybody. Guns are mostly used for hunting, target shooting, and yes, personal protection. Even then, most people who use guns for self-defense never have to shoot or kill anybody.

Can you tell me if companies that produce alcoholic beverages are intended to get people drunk, go out on the wrong side of the highway and kill a bunch of people? No, that was never their intention. You can irresponsibly use many products that kill people every year: guns, bats, knives, scissors, cars, medications, and yes, even the internet. No vendor is responsible for how customers use their products.

Forum List

Back