We should listen to the “experts”

Hey, remember when you said there was no possible way we could go into a recession this year? Good times.

If you recall, I said barring some unforeseen event. I would say a world wide pandemic qualifies.

What do you base that on? The thing was, the economy was ALREADY floundering before Covid-19 hit because of Trump's trade wars screwing up supply chains. China isn't our enemy. Chinese person never bothered me once. Most of my grief in life has been other white males with more money and power.

The economy was very, very good prior to this. The fact that the stock market is still well above when he took over is a testament to that.

Nodody has aid anything about hating Chinese people. That is just your inner liberal coming out. Disagree with me and you MUST be a racist. It is quite intellectually dishonest, but when you aren’t playing with a full deck, I guess a little cheating should be expected.

Nothing illegitimate about it. The commies went to three states claiming foul, and found absolutely nothing. If I remember correctly, one of those states found even more votes for the President.

Uh, no, he lost the popular vote and colluded with the Russians. This is why we'll have to take extreme measures to undo what damage he has done.

The President has the right to nominate anybody he desires, and the Senate has the ability to approve or disapprove of the nominee. All of Trump's judges that he nominated and will nominate in the future are going to plague you for the rest of your natural life.

Naw, he's done in november, and then we'll have to take action to undo his damage. We can start by impeaching Kavanaugh for perjury during his confirmation. Another awesome thing we could do, is put a 30 year limit on SCOTUS justices and get rid of Uncle Thomas, who never should have been put there to start with.

Why not? Most intelligent people realize he's not responsible. Like the stock market, those numbers only go up as time moves on. The country is opening back up. As for Thomas, he will likely retire before the end of Trump's second term.

Check it out...

His disapproval on his handling of TRUMP PLAGUE is an average of 54%

Trump ain't getting a second term. He'll probably be indicted when he leaves office.

Guns are not designed to kill people either. That's why most people who own guns don't kill anybody. Guns are mostly used for hunting, target shooting, and yes, personal protection. Even then, most people who use guns for self-defense never have to shoot or kill anybody.

again, buddy, hunting has fallen out of fashion, which is why the gun industry switched its focus to murder weapons.

Can you tell me if companies that produce alcoholic beverages are intended to get people drunk, go out on the wrong side of the highway and kill a bunch of people? No, that was never their intention.

Here's the thing. The Alcohol industry actually acts pretty responsibly. They support laws that prevent drunk driving and sales to underaged kids. Unlike the gun industry, that pretty much markets to the most unstable people out there, the crazy 3% who own 50% of the guns.

You can irresponsibly use many products that kill people every year: guns, bats, knives, scissors, cars, medications, and yes, even the internet. No vendor is responsible for how customers use their products.

They are if they intentionally market them to unstable people.

If you want a good comparison, let's take the tobacco industry. When we had the lawsuits against big tobacco in the Clinton years, we found out they were intentionally marketing to kids, knowing that if you get a kid smoking when he's 13, he'll be hooked by the time he's 18.

After they got his with LOTS of big judgments, they changed their ways... and smoking declined.

1590055132480.png

If you recall, I said barring some unforeseen event. I would say a world wide pandemic qualifies.

Except it wasn't unforseen, and the economy was flagging before it hit. The only thing keeping it up was Trump dumping tons of money into it with Quantitative Easing, which we still shouldn't have been doing. Now a recession is here, and all the tools you'd normally use to fight one aren't available.

The economy was very, very good prior to this. The fact that the stock market is still well above when he took over is a testament to that.

No, it just shows a disconnect between the vultures on Wall Street and what the rest of us are going through.

Nodody has aid anything about hating Chinese people. That is just your inner liberal coming out. Disagree with me and you MUST be a racist. It is quite intellectually dishonest, but when you aren’t playing with a full deck, I guess a little cheating should be expected.

Not at all.. Most of what Trump does is using RACISM to distract stupid working class whites from seeing their REAL enemy, rich people.

That Chinese didn't steal your job. The white guy who moved his factory to China did.
That Mexican didn't steal your job. The white guy who hired him because he works for less than minimum wage did.
The Chinese didn't cause this virus to spread. Trump fucking incompetence did.

The problem with Trump supporters are that they are racist as shit, because it's easier to kick down than punch up.

Except it wasn't unforseen, and the economy was flagging before it hit. The only thing keeping it up was Trump dumping tons of money into it with Quantitative Easing, which we still shouldn't have been doing. Now a recession is here, and all the tools you'd normally use to fight one aren't available.

Before the virus we had the best economy in over 50 years. The President does not control the federal reserve. They do as they please. And remember, the only reason our economy got better under the most anti-business President in our lifetime was quantitive easing, which lasted throughout DumBama's two terms. DumBama didn't make any policy that favored businesses or jobs. The economy grew in spite of him--not because of him.

Here's the thing. The Alcohol industry actually acts pretty responsibly. They support laws that prevent drunk driving and sales to underaged kids. Unlike the gun industry, that pretty much markets to the most unstable people out there, the crazy 3% who own 50% of the guns.

Oh really? So how do alcoholic beverage companies promote that?

The gun market only advertises in firearm related magazines. Do you have any Smith & Wesson television commercials you can show me? Of course not, because gun manufactures don't advertise except to gun enthusiasts. They do so to compete with other firearm manufacturers for their business.

They are if they intentionally market them to unstable people.

If you want a good comparison, let's take the tobacco industry. When we had the lawsuits against big tobacco in the Clinton years, we found out they were intentionally marketing to kids, knowing that if you get a kid smoking when he's 13, he'll be hooked by the time he's 18.

After they got his with LOTS of big judgments, they changed their ways... and smoking declined.

Tobacco companies have not been allowed to advertise since President Nixon signed an order banning cigarette advertising. Don't try to give Clinton any credit. Since Democrats are actually Communists and control freaks, their attempt was to either sue tobacco companies out of business, or the suits making their products so expensive thus forcing many people to quit. That's what Communists do. They tax people into submission. It's why we don't want these Nazi's in charge of anything in this country.

As per your phony chart, you know I'm going to check out your lies, so I don't know why you try to convince others your lies are truth. People began to quit smoking before Bill Clinton even graduated college.

85.png

again, buddy, hunting has fallen out of fashion, which is why the gun industry switched its focus to murder weapons.

The only thing that's fallen out of fashion are Democrat lies, which are fairly easy to prove.

demographics_datagram_hunting_license_01.png

the experts want to boss us around. keep pushing back. keep fightin'!

KEEP PUSHIIIIN'!

Before the virus we had the best economy in over 50 years.

Before it hit the iceberg, the Titanic was making excellent time. No one looks back and says the Captain did a wonderful job.

1590139344536.png

A least he had the decency to go down with the ship.

The President does not control the federal reserve.

Trump intimidated Powell on a daily basis, and we are seeing the result.

And remember, the only reason our economy got better under the most anti-business President in our lifetime was quantitive easing, which lasted throughout DumBama's two terms. DumBama didn't make any policy that favored businesses or jobs. The economy grew in spite of him--not because of him.

No, the economy got better because of him, because he repealled the Bush Tax giveaways, pumped money into stimulus, etc.

You see, the ironic thing is, we've never recovered from a recession without a massive influx of government spending.

The gun market only advertises in firearm related magazines. Do you have any Smith & Wesson television commercials you can show me? Of course not, because gun manufactures don't advertise except to gun enthusiasts. They do so to compete with other firearm manufacturers for their business.

Again, they advertise to the gun crazies, not the sensible gun owner. They realize that's their market.

Tobacco companies have not been allowed to advertise since President Nixon signed an order banning cigarette advertising. Don't try to give Clinton any credit.

Actually, he gets a lot of credit, because he ended ALL tobacco advertising. The ban in the Nixon days were only on TV. You know, when they did shit like this..

1590139668777.png

HOLY SHIT- Cartoon characters promoting cigarettes!!!!

They were still advertising on billboards and magazines, using characters like Joe Camel to tell kids how cool smoking was. Until Bill put an end to that shit.

1590139763488.png

The only thing that's fallen out of fashion are Democrat lies, which are fairly easy to prove.

So you only went back to 2006, and even that chart shows hunting continues to decline.

Here's a more instructive chart.

1590139865427.png

Keep in mind, these are raw numbers. The population goes up, the number of people getting their rocks off murdering animals has gone down.

Before it hit the iceberg, the Titanic was making excellent time. No one looks back and says the Captain did a wonderful job.

The titanic was the Captains fault, the worldwide virus is not Trump's fault.

Trump intimidated Powell on a daily basis, and we are seeing the result.

He did? Where is your credible evidence of this? Of course Trump favored the continuation of it. Who wouldn't in his position? However I never read Trump threatening anything.

No, the economy got better because of him, because he repealled the Bush Tax giveaways, pumped money into stimulus, etc.

You see, the ironic thing is, we've never recovered from a recession without a massive influx of government spending.

You are FOS. DumBama didn't increase taxes for a couple of years on businesses. I have the video of Ears saying you don't increase taxes in a bad economy, but I know how you like keeping your head buried in the sand and won't watch it.

DumBama pumped money into union operations. That's all. There is no possible way to ignite a country by catering to businesses of your political persuasion. The country has to do it simultaneously. It didn't do anything for our economy--the stock market did.

Again, they advertise to the gun crazies, not the sensible gun owner. They realize that's their market.

Show me one ad by any manufacturer that targeted crazy people. Just one. Again, you are FOS. They advertise to gun enthusiasts period.

Actually, he gets a lot of credit, because he ended ALL tobacco advertising. The ban in the Nixon days were only on TV. You know, when they did shit like this..

As my chart shows, there was no difference in the decline of tobacco users before or after Cigar's initiatives. It's been steady since the mid 60s.

So you only went back to 2006, and even that chart shows hunting continues to decline.

Here's a more instructive chart.

What my chart shows is that there has been a steady interest in hunting over a ten year period from 2006 to 2016. Murdering animals? Are you a vegetarian or something? People murder animals so you can have bacon in the morning and a roast for dinner. Anybody that I know who hunts eats their kills. Are you against fishing too?

Time you Trumpers gave up, you are just pathetic trying to defend this guy after his failure as a leader.
Imagine trying to convince people that restoring constitutional government, creating record low unemployment, record high market numbers, increased wages across the nation, a secured border, defeating ISIS, renegotiating multiple trade agreements to favor the U.S., and drastically improving international relations, is somehow “failure as a leader”. :laugh:

Seriously, you limp-wrist soi-boy, you’re suffering from Stage 4 Trump Derangement Syndrome. :laugh:

Japan- bans guns completely - only has 4 gun homicides a year, only about 300 total homicides a year.
And yet, oddly, you refuse to move to Japan. It’s almost like you’re less interested in your perceived peaceful utopia and more interested in control over others.
THIS ISN'T FUCKING COMPLICATED>
No. No it’s not. Just move to Japan or admit you want women to be disarmed so you can assault them.

Actually, the supply of guns would dry up pretty quickly... other countries have banned guns and it worked out just fine.
Good point. Look how well banning recreational narcotics worked out for us.
No to mention prostitution, rape, murder, etc.

All of it outlawed. Has all of that “dried up pretty quickly”, JoeB131? :lmao:

The titanic was the Captains fault, the worldwide virus is not Trump's fault.

Actually, the Captain of the Titanic was travelling too fast because he was trying to break a speed record to New York. Trump ignored warnings about the Coronavirus because he didn't want to upset the stock market. Hey, those old people might die, but you don't want to upset the One Percenters.

He did? Where is your credible evidence of this? Of course Trump favored the continuation of it. Who wouldn't in his position? However I never read Trump threatening anything.

You are FOS. DumBama didn't increase taxes for a couple of years on businesses. I have the video of Ears saying you don't increase taxes in a bad economy, but I know how you like keeping your head buried in the sand and won't watch it.

Point was he DID restore fiscal sanity by ending the Bush Tax Giveaways.

DumBama pumped money into union operations. That's all. There is no possible way to ignite a country by catering to businesses of your political persuasion. The country has to do it simultaneously. It didn't do anything for our economy--the stock market did.

Uh, saving the Auto Industry like he did was a really big deal. The fact he put working people in front of investors STILL upsets the right wing, of course.

Show me one ad by any manufacturer that targeted crazy people. Just one. Again, you are FOS. They advertise to gun enthusiasts period.

1590221490903.png

As my chart shows, there was no difference in the decline of tobacco users before or after Cigar's initiatives. It's been steady since the mid 60s.

Actually, there was a huge decline, because he finally got Big Tobacco to stop marketing to kids.

What my chart shows is that there has been a steady interest in hunting over a ten year period from 2006 to 2016. Murdering animals? Are you a vegetarian or something? People murder animals so you can have bacon in the morning and a roast for dinner. Anybody that I know who hunts eats their kills. Are you against fishing too?

Those animals are specifically bred to be food, as opposed to hunters, who are just murdering animals for fun, which is kind of sick. It's why people don't do it anymore. Not to worry, the gun industry decided that gun nuts were more fun than hunters anyway. No hunter wants to buy a $2000.00 assault rifle.

Follow the money.

No to mention prostitution, rape, murder, etc.

All of it outlawed. Has all of that “dried up pretty quickly”,

Well, let's look at that, Poodle.

Rape, only 3% of people who commit rapes go to prison. It might as well be legal. Prostitution (which is a victimless crime) is barely enforced. It's why we had something like six "Happy Ending" Massage Parlors within five miles of where I live. The Cops know they are there. They maybe make an arrest once a year.

Murder, we only have the numbers we have because guns are so accessable. Compared to those gun control countries, we have thousands of homicides while they only have hundreds.

And yet, oddly, you refuse to move to Japan. It’s almost like you’re less interested in your perceived peaceful utopia and more interested in control over others.

Well, the first problem is, I don't speak Japanese. So my ability to make a living there would be limited.

No. No it’s not. Just move to Japan or admit you want women to be disarmed so you can assault them.

Here's the thing about it. Japanese women can go out at night because they know they WON'T be assaulted. Compared to NYC or Chicago, Tokyo is an incredibly safe place.

If prisons and guns made us safer, then why is it Japan has no guns, locks up very few people, and they have nowhere near our crime rates. To the point where the Japanese foreign ministry has to publish booklets on how NOT to get killed while visiting America. (Like that poor teenager who got shot by a redneck because he picked the wrong house going to a Halloween party.)

What was that now?

Canada had one mass shooting, after which they banned assault rifles. That's how rare they are.

We have mass shootings every week... and funny thing... we never ban them. Because 200 years ago a slave rapist didn't know how to properly word an amendment about militias.

Time you Trumpers gave up, you are just pathetic trying to defend this guy after his failure as a leader.
Imagine trying to convince people that restoring constitutional government, creating record low unemployment, record high market numbers, increased wages across the nation, a secured border, defeating ISIS, renegotiating multiple trade agreements to favor the U.S., and drastically improving international relations, is somehow “failure as a leader”. :laugh:

Seriously, you limp-wrist soi-boy, you’re suffering from Stage 4 Trump Derangement Syndrome. :laugh:
And you suffer from insecurity concerning your masculinity.

Forum List

Back