We should listen to the “experts”

Ah, the real leftist agenda surfaces.

Criminals won’t turn over their guys you moron. They have them now and will continue to have them. Banning guns would do nothing but lead to a larger imbalance between criminals and law abiding citizens.

Actually, the supply of guns would dry up pretty quickly... other countries have banned guns and it worked out just fine.

The real problem, the Gun Industry keeps the criminals hooked up with guns because they want dumb asses like you all scared so you want them, too.

You live in a fantasy world, which explains why you vote for Democrats.

You live in a fantasy world, which explains why you vote for Democrats.

Uh, guy, I live on this one. And unlike a red state inbred who has never travelled outside his trailer park like you have, I realize in other parts of this world, they've banned guns and have very little crime.

Japan- bans guns completely - only has 4 gun homicides a year, only about 300 total homicides a year.

The UK- limits gun ownership - only has 50 gun homicides a year, only 700 homicides a year.

Germany- Guns ownership is allowed but strictly regulated by the government.

Only has 901 homicides a year. Only 82 committed with guns.

THe USA- 19,000 homicides a year, 14,500 committed with guns.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING COMPLICATED>

Yeah, Ray brought the Racism again...

Yes, we know Dr.Joe, statistics are racist.

NO, we are still ridiculously high, even counting white people offing each other.

Two points in your chart: one is we are not talking about gun deaths, we are talking about gun murders. As my chart points out, 60% of gun deaths are suicides, and 3% are police related homicides or accidental. Second point is that blacks are only 13% of our population.

You have a point there. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO BAN GUNS ON A NATIONAL LEVEL.

I thought you said you were in the military. You don't know what a gun is? A gun is just a tool that can be made in a machine shop or at home. Perhaps not quite the quality, but they do that in other countries all the time. The tool only needs to strike the cap that sends out the bullet. Hell, I've read where they have made guns with 3-D printers.

People with guns kill people a lot easier than people without guns...

It's why we are the only country that has lots of mass shootings and gang problems. Other countries don't have these problems, because they can't get guns.

Again, that's because of culture--not guns. If guns were the problem, anybody that owned a gun would be committing murders. People in lower class, middle class, and even upper class communities own guns. Why is it only the lowlifes that are killing people?

Actually, the supply of guns would dry up pretty quickly... other countries have banned guns and it worked out just fine.
Good point. Look how well banning recreational narcotics worked out for us.
Mindless minions like Joey lack that critical thinking skill. The black market supplies everything banned from hookers to murder for hire, but ‘lil Joey actually thinks guns will magically disappear forever if unconstitutionally outlawed.

Yea folks, ‘lil Joey really is that stupid :eusa_doh:

Ah, the real leftist agenda surfaces.

Criminals won’t turn over their guys you moron.
Actually, the supply of guns would dry up pretty quickly...
Well by that “logic”, ‘lil Joey, why hasn’t the use of guns “dried up pretty quickly”? We outlawed murder from the beginning of time. It hasn’t stopped murder. :eusa_doh:

Think how dumb one has to be to scream that guns must be outlawed to stop murder when murder itself is already outlawed. If outlawing murder doesn’t stop murder, how does outlawing guns stop guns? :lmao:

Mindless minions like Joey lack that critical thinking skill. The black market supplies everything banned from hookers to murder for hire, but ‘lil Joey actually thinks guns will magically disappear forever if unconstitutionally outlawed.

Yea folks, ‘lil Joey really is that stupid :eusa_doh:

The problem is many of them will--but only for law abiding citizens. That's why I told Dr.Joe earlier, if he wants to know what a society would look like if only the criminals and police had guns, to get a huge sign made for his front porch that reads WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE and see where that gets him. If we stripped guns from citizens, that's exactly what we would be doing; announcing to all criminals we have no ability to protect ourselves. This is especially important for our single women and elderly.

There is a reason why most mass shootings take place in gun-free zones, but to the left, 2+2= 5

There is a reason why most mass shootings take place in gun-free zones, but to the left, 2+2= 5
Bingo! I’ve said it for decades now: liberalism is strictly and purely emotional. And emotion lacks all logic and reason. It’s why their policies always end with catastrophic results like mass shootings, extreme poverty, and total misery.

He did not shut down travel from China, just restricted it. His followers believe anything he says without checking it.
Semantics from a sniveling little “safe space” snowflake :rolleyes:
It is not semantics, it was a typical Trump lie.
It wasn’t a “lie” at all. You’re trying so hard to build a lie off of pure semantics.
It was not the truth. Time you Trumpers gave up, you are just pathetic trying to defend this guy after his failure as a leader.

You mean treating a medical problem like a law enforcement problem didn't work. Duh.

Now, admittedly, I'm not sure of what kind of medical treatment you need for guys who need to compensate for tiny dicks with guns. Maybe hire some hookers to tell them how well endowed they are.
Well by that “logic”, ‘lil Joey, why hasn’t the use of guns “dried up pretty quickly”? We outlawed murder from the beginning of time. It hasn’t stopped murder.

Uh, countries that have banned guns have less murder. Are you a special retard, Poodle...

Naw, I think guns can be eliminated because the UK and Japan have successfully done so.

I thought you said you were in the military. You don't know what a gun is? A gun is just a tool that can be made in a machine shop or at home. Perhaps not quite the quality, but they do that in other countries all the time. The tool only needs to strike the cap that sends out the bullet. Hell, I've read where they have made guns with 3-D printers.

Um, yeah. While I'm all for gun nuts blowing themselves up with shitty guns made on 3D printers, do you know what a quality 3D printer costs?

I'm sure we can go after the home made guns just like we go after the home meth labs.

Again, that's because of culture--not guns. If guns were the problem, anybody that owned a gun would be committing murders. People in lower class, middle class, and even upper class communities own guns. Why is it only the lowlifes that are killing people?

Because the rich can get good lawyers and escape responsibility?

Actually, most of your mass school shooters come from nice, middle class white backgrounds...

Because the rich can get good lawyers and escape responsibility?

Actually, most of your mass school shooters come from nice, middle class white backgrounds...

While you have no real evidence of that, the fact remains that guns don't make people violent, nor are the reason people commit murder. Mass murders are the least of our problem when it comes to overall murders. We have murders by various means nearly every day in this country.

You mean treating a medical problem like a law enforcement problem didn't work. Duh.

Point is that people who want drugs get them, in spite of the hundreds of laws we have that prohibit people from doing so. It would be the exact same way with guns, or more likely even worse. Why do you people on the left live in your own little bubble world. You are not going to strip criminals of their guns no matter what you do. It's impossible.

Um, yeah. While I'm all for gun nuts blowing themselves up with shitty guns made on 3D printers, do you know what a quality 3D printer costs?

I'm sure we can go after the home made guns just like we go after the home meth labs.

Right, most of our police have nothing better to do than to arrest people down the road for doing something today that's totally legal, and not accomplishing one thing. Let me ask, even if you could accomplish this impossible feat of yours, what happens to that couple in their 80's when an intruder breaks in and robs them? What about that girl that's being stalked by her ex boyfriend or husband? Or the girl that comes home late at night and has to walk home from the bus stop when a rapist is starting to follow her?

Currently, all these people have the ability to protect themselves from harm. You want to make it so they are totally helpless. Yes, some of them will choose not to have the ability to protect themselves, but the criminal is taking a life threatening chance by attacking them. Left up to you and your ilk, the criminal would know every one of these people are defenseless against them. That's what you want?

And unlike a red state inbred who has never travelled outside his trailer park like you have...

We've been through this. You are a middle-aged guy who makes little money and lives in a high taxed blue state. Your quality of life has to suck unless you are up to your eyeballs in debt. I live in a red state. It is beautiful here. Yankees are coming down in droves. I make much more money than you and likely have a much better standard of living.

You just aren't very smart and for that I fell sorry.

While you have no real evidence of that, the fact remains that guns don't make people violent, nor are the reason people commit murder. Mass murders are the least of our problem when it comes to overall murders. We have murders by various means nearly every day in this country.

No, guns don't make people violent, they just make the consequences of violence a lot more severe.

You punch someone in the mouth, it's wrong, but usually not fatal.

You shoot someone, it's often fatal.

Point is that people who want drugs get them, in spite of the hundreds of laws we have that prohibit people from doing so. It would be the exact same way with guns, or more likely even worse. Why do you people on the left live in your own little bubble world. You are not going to strip criminals of their guns no matter what you do. It's impossible.

Except, again, the rest of the world has done just that.

The gun culture is unique to the US. The rest of the world doesn't have this problem because they either ban guns or limit who can get them. This isn't fucking complicated.

Right, most of our police have nothing better to do than to arrest people down the road for doing something today that's totally legal, and not accomplishing one thing. Let me ask, even if you could accomplish this impossible feat of yours, what happens to that couple in their 80's when an intruder breaks in and robs them? What about that girl that's being stalked by her ex boyfriend or husband? Or the girl that comes home late at night and has to walk home from the bus stop when a rapist is starting to follow her?

Same thing that happens now... DGUs almost never happen because the criminal has a plan and the victim doesn't. Only 200 cases of civilians shooting bad guys a year are ruled justified out of 15,000 gun homicides.

As for the cops, trust me, the cops would be THRILLED to get guns out of circulation.

Currently, all these people have the ability to protect themselves from harm. You want to make it so they are totally helpless. Yes, some of them will choose not to have the ability to protect themselves, but the criminal is taking a life threatening chance by attacking them. Left up to you and your ilk, the criminal would know every one of these people are defenseless against them. That's what you want?

Actually, what I want is to correct the economic inequality and racism that causes us to have crime to start with. Having grinding poverty and giving them all access to guns. That's America. Having economic equality and no one gets a gun. That's Europe and Japan, and they have VERY LITTLE CRIME compared to the US.

I know you have wank fantasies every night about shooting the guy who wants to take your TV, but the reality is, it never really happens that way.

We've been through this. You are a middle-aged guy who makes little money and lives in a high taxed blue state. Your quality of life has to suck unless you are up to your eyeballs in debt. I live in a red state. It is beautiful here. Yankees are coming down in droves. I make much more money than you and likely have a much better standard of living.

Uh, guy, you won't even say which state you live in. Probably because if you did, I'd find a bunch of statistics proving how shitty it is to live there.

The reality is, the South is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. It has a THIRD WORLD MENTALITY. When we call you white trash, it means that we consider you no better than any other impoverished minority.

You sir, are white trash.

Uh, guy, you won't even say which state you live in. Probably because if you did, I'd find a bunch of statistics proving how shitty it is to live there.

The reality is, the South is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. It has a THIRD WORLD MENTALITY. When we call you white trash, it means that we consider you no better than any other impoverished minority.

You sir, are white trash.

You thinking the South is a third world country proves you don't get out much. I have been all over this country, including Chicago, which I believe is your stomping ground, and where I live is not only much nicer, but the weather is better, the girls are prettier and the taxes are lower. This "third world" country even has beautiful golf courses, lakes, restaurants routinely mentioned on the Cooking channel as some of the best in the US, and Starbucks on nearly every corner.

This "white trash" is likely more educated than you, makes more money than you, lives in a much nicer home than you and is definitely more intelligent than you.

Stay where you are and continue to vote for Democrats. It is what thick folks do...the samething but expecting different results. We don't want Democrats here because we don't want to be like Chicago. We do have a fairly large part of the population that votes for Democrats, but that is largely due to demographics. We have a large minority population which tends to vote that way. Because of this, it wouldn't take too many leftists, indoctrinated nuts from the North of left coast to flip our state and ruin it. In short, either grow up and break away from the mind meld or stay in your infested cities.

No, guns don't make people violent, they just make the consequences of violence a lot more severe.

You punch someone in the mouth, it's wrong, but usually not fatal.

You shoot someone, it's often fatal.

Somebody who wants to kill another is not going to try and punch them to death. If they don't have access to a gun, they will use a knife. If not a knife, a club. If a mass murder, they will simply rent a U-Haul and run people over.

Except, again, the rest of the world has done just that.

The gun culture is unique to the US. The rest of the world doesn't have this problem because they either ban guns or limit who can get them. This isn't fucking complicated.

It must be for you because you actually believe that the culture of people has nothing to do with their behavior--it's the guns.

Same thing that happens now... DGUs almost never happen because the criminal has a plan and the victim doesn't. Only 200 cases of civilians shooting bad guys a year are ruled justified out of 15,000 gun homicides.

As for the cops, trust me, the cops would be THRILLED to get guns out of circulation.

But the smart cops realize that's impossible to do in this country, and have no problem with armed citizens. They know the statistics, they know that most legal armed carriers have had no criminal past. I just renewed my license last month. I had to provide a new passport picture, get a totally new background check, was electronically fingerprinted. Even during our shutdown, they didn't let the license go until next year. They want that information immediately.

As I have explained repeatedly, in most situations, a licensed carrier does not need to shoot anybody to prevent a crime. The fact that we are allowed to be armed, and have the laws on our side when it comes to deadly force gives any criminal something to think about.

Actually, what I want is to correct the economic inequality and racism that causes us to have crime to start with. Having grinding poverty and giving them all access to guns. That's America. Having economic equality and no one gets a gun. That's Europe and Japan, and they have VERY LITTLE CRIME compared to the US.

I know you have wank fantasies every night about shooting the guy who wants to take your TV, but the reality is, it never really happens that way.

Actually that's what happened right before I purchased my first gun. Until that time, I never shot a gun in my life. I knew the people that broke into my apartment, and played dumb with them. Next time I seen them, I was flashing my new gun around like a toy, and told them I'm waiting for the robbers to come back; even having a friend come to my apartment from time to time to take my car away making it look like I wasn't home. Well......they never came back, that's for sure.

You say you live in Chicago and talk like you live out in the sticks. If you do live in Chicago, you understand that most of the shootings take place because of drug activity, just like what goes on here. It has nothing to do with economic inequality. Anybody can get a job, especially before the Wuhan virus hit.

One person shoots a member of a gang. Then a member of that gang goes and shoots a member of the gang that shot their guy, and it goes back and forth until the police finally break the link and somebody lands in jail. A few months later, the cycle starts all over again. Your big idea is to expand on that, then they will be killing each other over drugs and over guns.

You thinking the South is a third world country proves you don't get out much.

I've been to Arkansas, Texas, Tennesee, Kentucky, and Louisiana.

Um, yeah, the South is a third world country.

and where I live is not only much nicer, but the weather is better, the girls are prettier and the taxes are lower.

But you never, ever say where that is, as you know I'd rip those claims to shreds.

This "white trash" is likely more educated than you, makes more money than you, lives in a much nicer home than you and is definitely more intelligent than you.

You done der keep telling yourself that, Cleetus.

Stay where you are and continue to vote for Democrats. It is what thick folks do...the samething but expecting different results. We don't want Democrats here because we don't want to be like Chicago. We do have a fairly large part of the population that votes for Democrats, but that is largely due to demographics. We have a large minority population which tends to vote that way. Because of this, it wouldn't take too many leftists, indoctrinated nuts from the North of left coast to flip our state and ruin it. In short, either grow up and break away from the mind meld or stay in your infested cities.

Well, again, you won't say where that is, but the reality is, the Republican Party is pretty much done after Trump, and we'll all be better off for it when we turn America into a social democracy like Europe.

You can thank us later.

Forum List

Back