We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

I agree with you on the vaccine. but instant result testing is not necessary and would be very expensive for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate. What we need to do is open the country back up while distributing the vaccine (ready in a few weeks) and protecting people with compromised immune systems due to other medical conditions. But those people should also be protected from the annual flu, common colds, infections, and bug bites. Funny, but we don't shut the economy and mask up for any of those things that kill people every year.

Testing is a waste of time unless like she suggested, we each do it several times a day. However antibody testing (which we have now, but many flaws) would be more advantageous because it would tell us people who are already immune to Covid. There are plenty of people who had it (I may be one of them) and thought it was something else. Those people could walk around freely, with no masks, and never have to worry about anything. They can't catch it, and they can't give you something they never caught.

Another point, the death rate in the USA for 2020 is on par with the last several years, there has been no spike in the overall death rate due to covid, even though many non covid deaths have been coded as covid. Pay hospitals extra for covid deaths and guess what, you get a lot of covid death certificates.

I read quite a bit about it, and was slightly skeptical until that happened in my very own family. My Uncle died last month from colon cancer. He was 94. When he made his final arrival to the hospital, he tested positive. He couldn't walk and never went anywhere. He was living with his son while ill, and nobody near him had it. On his last day at home, about a dozen people came by to say their likely last goodbyes. None of them caught this highly infectious virus either.

My cousins came by for a visit a few weeks ago, and my one them showed me his fathers death certificate on his phone. Covid. Not that he was 94, not that he had cancer for months. Covid.

What I didn't know until they stopped over is his father could barely communicate. But he died heartbroken. This WWII combat vet told his son to tell everybody in the room with him that day how sorry he was for what he did to them, and begged their forgiveness. A few weeks after his death, he got a call from the VA asking how they thought their treatment of his father was. My cousin told him the treatment was fine...... but!!!!!!!

The doctor he spoke with told him to join the long list of families who had the same complaint about their loved one being labeled as a Covid death.
Sorry for lost of your uncle.

In the case of your uncle, there appears to be two factors in his death, colon cancer and covid-19. Whether his death was attributed to colon cancer or covid-19 depends on a chain events that leads up to the death. On a death certificate under cause of death, the first line is the immediate cause; that is the final condition that resulted in death. This typically is something like Escherichia coli sepsis, acute renal failure, hypoxemia, etc. The second line in the death certificate is underlying cause of death; that is, the disease or injury that initiated the chain of events leading directly to the immediate cause of death. This could be Covid 19 or Colon Cancer. What is listed as underlying cause depends the chain of event between the underlying cause and the immediate cause. These events are in the medical records. In other words, there will almost always be a clear chain events that links the underlying cause to to immediate cause. There are very few instances where there is any real guess work in the cause death, although fairly rare it does happen. The events that lead up to a covid19 death are typical very different from those that lead up to a colon cancer death. A person dying due to covid-19 will almost always die with very enlarged lungs filled with fluid. A person dying of colon cancer will have a very different chain of events depending the phase of the cancer.

In the case of your uncle, there appears to be two factors in his death, colon cancer and covid-19. Whether his death was attributed to colon cancer or covid-19 depends on a chain events that leads up to the death. On a death certificate under cause of death, the first line is the immediate cause; that is the final condition that resulted in death. This typically is something like Escherichia coli sepsis, acute renal failure, hypoxemia, etc. The second line in the death certificate is underlying cause of death; that is, the disease or injury that initiated the chain of events leading directly to the immediate cause of death. This could be Covid 19 or Colon Cancer. What is listed as underlying cause depends the chain of event between the underlying cause and the immediate cause. These events are in the medical records. In other words, there will almost always be a clear chain events that links the underlying cause to to immediate cause. There are very few instances where there is any real guess work in the cause death, although fairly rare it does happen. The events that lead up to a covid19 death are typical very different from those that lead up to a colon cancer death. A person dying due to covid-19 will almost always die with very enlarged lungs filled with fluid. A person dying of colon cancer will have a very different chain of events depending the phase of the cancer.

So how did a man who never went anywhere, never in contact with anybody that had Covid, get Covid? Was it something in the air one day? Even if they tested him as soon as he got to the hospital which I'm sure they did, it would have never shown up on the test if he caught it there. My father had to quarantine, so he called his doctor for advice. The doctor told him it would be fruitless to have a test done because even if he did have it, the test wouldn't come up positive for at least five days. My Uncle never had Covid. That's the point. Because of government money, they are creating Covid cases and deaths, which falsely show up in our statistics as US cases and deaths.

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
if mask work why did Harris and Biden staffers get covid 19?
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Typical un-American Trumpster.
Yep. Average age of death is 78. Booo hooo. F you, bitch.
Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.
Locking child abusers with children isn't either. Treat people like adults.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

People can be treated like adults when they act like adults.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

Your behavior is disgusting..... consider suicide.
I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

I have never looted, burned or rioted. I am retired military, asshole.
They aren’t rising due to COVID despite what the fake news says. You may not physically do those acts but you support the party that supports them by calling them a “myth” and mostly peaceful and calling Antifa an idea. Spare me. Again, what is the average age of people dying from COVID? You keep dodging that question.

Yes, they are rising due to COVID.

Seriously, what planet do you live on?

LOL, you quote the Wash post as a valid news source????????????? Positive tests do not equal "cases". If a person tests positive but never has any symptoms he or she is NOT a case. Neither are the many false positives.

We know which planet you live on-----------the planet of the Kenyan messiah the great Obozo.
Your statement, "If a person tests positive but never has any symptoms he or she is NOT a case." is not correct. Detectable symptoms are not a necessary criteria. A person may be asymptomatic because the symptoms are are not serve enough to be noticed or the virial load is too low or they have not appeared yet. Whatever the reason, the person is infected and can spread the virus.

A confirmed case is defined as a person who has tested positive for 2019 novel coronavirus.

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

They aren’t rising due to COVID despite what the fake news says. You may not physically do those acts but you support the party that supports them by calling them a “myth” and mostly peaceful and calling Antifa an idea. Spare me. Again, what is the average age of people dying from COVID? You keep dodging that question.

LOL, you quote the Wash post as a valid news source????????????? Positive tests do not equal "cases". If a person tests positive but never has any symptoms he or she is NOT a case. Neither are the many false positives.

We know which planet you live on-----------the planet of the Kenyan messiah the great Obozo.
Your statement, "If a person tests positive but never has any symptoms he or she is NOT a case." is not correct. Detectable symptoms are not a necessary criteria. A person may be asymptomatic because the symptoms are are not serve enough to be noticed or the virial load is too low or they have not appeared yet. Whatever the reason, the person is infected and can spread the virus.

A confirmed case is defined as a person who has tested positive for 2019 novel coronavirus.
Yep and a person may have symptoms then recover and never become a statistic.

Wrong.

Then why is the average age of those dying 78? Do you want to lockdown forever?

Nobody wants to lockdown at all...and we wouldn't have to if people followed simple guidelines...like WEARING A FUCKING MASK and socially distancing.

Other countries are managing to "get back to normal" and their economies are recovering. Ours never will as long as we have have a patchwork of mitigation measures and some places that refuse to put any in place. Jesus, nobody is even talking about lockdowns anymore except where there are clusters and outbreaks.
Biden did during the debate. My kids are learning via zoom, fans aren’t allowed in NFL stadiums. It’s not normal.
Biden did what during the debate? Don’t you fucking morons understand that we wouldn’t have to shut down if you would follow CDC guidelines?

That is correct. Schools are shut down because they keep having outbreaks. The NFL doesn’t have fans because you don’t want to have crowds during this time. It’s temporary, deal with it.
He said there would be more shut downs. Define "temporary".

Cali is basically shut down and people are asked to put their mask on in between chews and yet the numbers remain high there. Virus will spread. That is what viruses do. We cannot stay locked up for three yrs or more.
California’s numbers are dropping.

California is not shut down, we are under restricted openings. You can get a haircut, dine out and even go to the movies.
Depends where you are. Can you do so in LA?

LA is easing restrictions. L.A. County to ease some coronavirus rules, though a wide reopening remains elusive

That's how it works. As cases go down, restrictions can ease. The way to make cases go down...WEAR THE MASK.
Why? I cannot infect anyone. I have the antibodies. LOL...and you forget that touching your face can cause the infection to spread and it’s tough to put on or remove a mask without using your hands.

How about simply to model good behavior? Wear gloves if you are worried about it. You should be washing your hands frequently anyway. Wash your hands after touching your mask if you can't take it off and put it on by the strings.

Wrong.

Nobody wants to lockdown at all...and we wouldn't have to if people followed simple guidelines...like WEARING A FUCKING MASK and socially distancing.

Other countries are managing to "get back to normal" and their economies are recovering. Ours never will as long as we have have a patchwork of mitigation measures and some places that refuse to put any in place. Jesus, nobody is even talking about lockdowns anymore except where there are clusters and outbreaks.
Biden did during the debate. My kids are learning via zoom, fans aren’t allowed in NFL stadiums. It’s not normal.
Biden did what during the debate? Don’t you fucking morons understand that we wouldn’t have to shut down if you would follow CDC guidelines?

That is correct. Schools are shut down because they keep having outbreaks. The NFL doesn’t have fans because you don’t want to have crowds during this time. It’s temporary, deal with it.

Cali is basically shut down and people are asked to put their mask on in between chews and yet the numbers remain high there. Virus will spread. That is what viruses do. We cannot stay locked up for three yrs or more.

California is not shut down, we are under restricted openings. You can get a haircut, dine out and even go to the movies.

LA is easing restrictions. L.A. County to ease some coronavirus rules, though a wide reopening remains elusive

That's how it works. As cases go down, restrictions can ease. The way to make cases go down...WEAR THE MASK.
Why? I cannot infect anyone. I have the antibodies. LOL...and you forget that touching your face can cause the infection to spread and it’s tough to put on or remove a mask without using your hands.

How about simply to model good behavior? Wear gloves if you are worried about it. You should be washing your hands frequently anyway. Wash your hands after touching your mask if you can't take it off and put it on by the strings.
I wear an American flag with a blue line gaiter. Not worried about me. I am immune. I do It for optics and not to upset others but I do believe that touching our faces nonstop just spreads the virus more than if we didn’t wear masks. Just my opinion.

So how did a man who never went anywhere, never in contact with anybody that had Covid, get Covid? Was it something in the air one day? Even if they tested him as soon as he got to the hospital which I'm sure they did, it would have never shown up on the test if he caught it there. My father had to quarantine, so he called his doctor for advice. The doctor told him it would be fruitless to have a test done because even if he did have it, the test wouldn't come up positive for at least five days. My Uncle never had Covid. That's the point. Because of government money, they are creating Covid cases and deaths, which falsely show up in our statistics as US cases and deaths.
In 15% of the Covid cases, the patient does not know where he or she got the virus. Remember corvid can spread on surfaces. For example, your uncle could have touched a pieces of paper, a food box, a door knob any of a number of things then touched his noise, month, or eyes. Such transmission are not common but they can happen.

If Covid appears on the death certificate, you can bet that the patient was given a diagnostic tests that reveal the presence of the virus. Once in the hospital there are several tests for covid plus there are diagnostic markers in the blood, sputum, etc. that make a covid diagnostic firm.

Do you have the death certificate? If so, where is covid listed. If covid is listed as either the immediate cause of death or the Underlying cause, there must be data in the medical records to support it. If you want to pursue it, you can request a copy of the medical records. You might need a doctor or someone with medical background to check them. The other route is to contact the county medical examiner. He or she is ultimately responsible for the accuracy of the death certificates.

The idea that a Hospitalist or attending Physician would sign a phony death certificate in order for the hospital to get more money on ventilator codes is really absurd. Death certificates, particularly corvid cases are randomly audited by the medical examiner. This audit verifies that the medical records support the death certificate. Secondly, every covid-19 death certificate is sent to Homeland Security and then to the CDC. Either of those agencies can do an audit. Knowingly specifying an erroneous cause of death is a felony and at a minimum, the doctor would be facing the loss of his license. And you think a doctor is going to do this so the hospital can claim an extra 15% on the ventilator charge codes. Not gonna happen.

Wrong.

Be great if you would get tested for antibodies again! It's been about 6 months.... 4 you.... scientist don't know how long the antibodies for the corona virus SARS 2, last.... you could contribute to science, finding out!!!
I just said I gave plasma on the 1st and I am still positive and I am going again on Thursday. These antibodies should last for life. Now COVID-19 could mutate but until it does I am safe and my plasma actually helps others.
I was doing a fly by and had not read anything you wrote prior to the post I responded to, sorry!

BUT that's great news!!! Glad you still have antibodies! And that you are helping people live!!! Saving lives!!!!

Know that with corona viruses, these antibodies will not last forever! The corona viruses, like the common cold, you lose your antibodies after time. This morning an immunological doctor on the news was saying we still have a lot to learn...but that so far we know that those who are asymptomatic carriers, antibodies do not last long, and those who had symptoms last longer, and those super duper sick last even longer....none forever is their assumption because they've never seen antibodies last forever with any of the other corona virus version.

However, he said....What we don't know yet, is if people like you, who once had them, could likely develop NEW antibodies quicker than the rest of us, if reinfected with the disease again, down the road! And he mentioned something called T cell antibodies, which are something different, that could last longer...

Anyway, you are better off than most of us, in surviving this virus, even if infected again down the road.

I'm pretty convinced that it was not the Remdesivir that saved Trump, but it was the convalescent plasma he took the night before.... mainly because this convalescent plasma was also given to Chris Christy, and he too was saved. Christy did not get Remdesivir.
I won't have them for COVID-19.2 but for COVID-19 they last for life. The fake convalescent plasma? Regeneron? Yes, that seems to work. The Red Cross literally begs me to give and I am happy to help. And you're correct if I get it again I won't have symptoms or if I do they'll be very mild as my body will adjust quicker.

What I don't get is that they told us initially not to touch our faces as thats how it spreads and now they are telling us to touch our faces repeatedly with the masks so no wonder the virus is spiking.
Wash your hands before and after putting on your mask, use sanitizer frequently is what we have been told. And the primary use of the masks is to prevent asymptomatic infected people, from spreading their infection to countless others, without even knowing they are sick and passing it on to others. Only a slight secondary benefit, of protecting oneself from exposure.... that works if everyone, or 95% are wearing them....if you and the person you face, both have masks, then it can give oneself a little bit extra protection, but the primary protection is from an unknowing infected person, from spreading the virus to innumerable others.... masks reduce the infection viral load on to surfaces and in the air. It does not eliminate virus spread, it reduces it.... instead of infecting 10 others, one might infect only 2 others.... is how I understand it.
Easier said than done. Constantly adjust masks and such. Like I said, the CDC, the WHO our "experts" have changed their minds too many times and now we see that 85% of those who get COVID are strict mask wearers. I think if it were masks and gloves then it would work but with masks you just touch your face more frequently so the COVID spreads faster. That is just my ancedotal theory.
The virus is killed easily on surfaces, by soap, or Lysol, or alcohol, or hand sanitizer or Clorox wipes.... and doesn't live long on soft surfaces vs hard surfaces...those mask wearers that got infected, ate in a restaurant without wearing their masks while eating, is how they got infected.... not because of wearing the mask, but because they didn't wear one, for part of the time, nor did the others eating nearby them...

Correct. This is the summary of the report Donnie Covidseed misrepresented:
Summary
What is already known about the topic?

Community and close contact exposures contribute to the spread of COVID-19.

What is added by this report?

Findings from a case-control investigation of symptomatic outpatients from 11 U.S. health care facilities found that close contact with persons with known COVID-19 or going to locations that offer on-site eating and drinking options were associated with COVID-19 positivity. Adults with positive SARS-CoV-2 test results were approximately twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant than were those with negative SARS-CoV-2 test results.

What are the implications for public health practice?

Eating and drinking on-site at locations that offer such options might be important risk factors associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection. Efforts to reduce possible exposures where mask use and social distancing are difficult to maintain, such as when eating and drinking, should be considered to protect customers, employees, and communities.

Wrong.

I wear an American flag with a blue line gaiter. Not worried about me. I am immune. I do It for optics and not to upset others but I do believe that touching our faces nonstop just spreads the virus more than if we didn’t wear masks. Just my opinion.

There you go...you are modeling good behavior. Well done.

Your opinion isn't supported by science.

Nah, no loss. 29,000 at his 9:30 rally tonight.
This a couple of days ago in Beverly Hills. I can go on and on

First couple of minutes the camera is moving all over then settles down

Wrong.

Neither is allowing trans girls to play sports vs biological girls but we just ignore it. Pretty sure science says you cannot change your sex/gender. Also science says that COVID may spread through touch. That was the primary reason we were told not to wear masks initially.

I agree with you on the vaccine. but instant result testing is not necessary and would be very expensive for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate. What we need to do is open the country back up while distributing the vaccine (ready in a few weeks) and protecting people with compromised immune systems due to other medical conditions. But those people should also be protected from the annual flu, common colds, infections, and bug bites. Funny, but we don't shut the economy and mask up for any of those things that kill people every year.

Define "a few weeks". Are you just parroting Donnie COVIDseed? He lies. The "other things" that kill people every year doesn't kill them all at once, overwhelming hospitals and morgues. Do you not understand what a pandemic is, chickenshit?

Another point, the death rate in the USA for 2020 is on par with the last several years, there has been no spike in the overall death rate due to covid, even though many non covid deaths have been coded as covid. Pay hospitals extra for covid deaths and guess what, you get a lot of covid death certificates.

Do you ever get tired of being so grossly, stupidly wrong all time? You should.

Bottom line, China sent this virus to the world because China's economy was crashing. the democrats and the media have weaponized this Chinese virus as a political tool, erroneously thinking that will hurt Trump's reelection, but just the opposite is happening because the american people are not as stupid as the dems think they are. they see through this ruse.
Tinfoil does not protect as well as a mask, but it's something.

Wrong.

Neither is allowing trans girls to play sports vs biological girls but we just ignore it. Pretty sure science says you cannot change your sex/gender. Also science says that COVID may spread through touch. That was the primary reason we were told not to wear masks initially.

Oh for god's sake...non sequitur much? The science supports transgendered individuals living their true lives.

No, we were told not to wear masks initially because 1)They didn't know enough about the virus and how it spreads and 2)they were afraid (rightfully) of shortages for front line personnel.

Science KNOWS that COVID is spread through droplets...a mask helps prevent those droplets from infecting other people.

Wrong.

Oh for god's sake...non sequitur much? The science supports transgendered individuals living their true lives.

No, we were told not to wear masks initially because 1)They didn't know enough about the virus and how it spreads and 2)they were afraid (rightfully) of shortages for front line personnel.

Science KNOWS that COVID is spread through droplets...a mask helps prevent those droplets from infecting other people.
Adults not kids. Hey, I am all for helping the needy and droplets may be spread by touching ones face. Virus kills the weak. It has always been so. Survival of the fittest.

In 15% of the Covid cases, the patient does not know where he or she got the virus. Remember corvid can spread on surfaces. For example, your uncle could have touched a pieces of paper, a food box, a door knob any of a number of things then touched his noise, month, or eyes. Such transmission are not common but they can happen.

If Covid appears on the death certificate, you can bet that the patient was given a diagnostic tests that reveal the presence of the virus. Once in the hospital there are several tests for covid plus there are diagnostic markers in the blood, sputum, etc. that make a covid diagnostic firm.

Do you have the death certificate? If so, where is covid listed. If covid is listed as either the immediate cause of death or the Underlying cause, there must be data in the medical records to support it. If you want to pursue it, you can request a copy of the medical records. You might need a doctor or someone with medical background to check them. The other route is to contact the county medical examiner. He or she is ultimately responsible for the accuracy of the death certificates.

The idea that a Hospitalist or attending Physician would sign a phony death certificate in order for the hospital to get more money on ventilator codes is really absurd. Death certificates, particularly corvid cases are randomly audited by the medical examiner. This audit verifies that the medical records support the death certificate. Secondly, every covid-19 death certificate is sent to Homeland Security and then to the CDC. Either of those agencies can do an audit. Knowingly specifying an erroneous cause of death is a felony and at a minimum, the doctor would be facing the loss of his license. And you think a doctor is going to do this so the hospital can claim an extra 15% on the ventilator charge codes. Not gonna happen.

A MAJOR point that blows this entire post to shreds..........

Is the FACT that magically....regular seasonal flu deaths....along with a plethora of other normal killers have vanished in direct proportion to the rise in alleged covid19 cases.

interesting, huh?

And that's fine, as long as their "true lives" don't interfere with ours. The real war on women is with the Biden agenda; forcing schools to accept weird kids to participate in female athletics which robs real girls of prominence, trophies, and yes, even potential college scholarships. If you have a daughter with sports abilities in school, you better not vote for Biden.

Define "a few weeks". Are you just parroting Donnie COVIDseed? He lies. The "other things" that kill people every year doesn't kill them all at once, overwhelming hospitals and morgues. Do you not understand what a pandemic is, chickenshit?

How is Trump lying when it's been reported by non-bias sources that several pharmaceutical companies have been on their final trials for the last month? Yes, the FDA can hold that up, and they are trying, but so it seems, a vaccine is right around the corner if it doesn't get mired in government red tape.

Do you ever get tired of being so grossly, stupidly wrong all time? You should.

Bottom line, China sent this virus to the world because China's economy was crashing. the democrats and the media have weaponized this Chinese virus as a political tool, erroneously thinking that will hurt Trump's reelection, but just the opposite is happening because the american people are not as stupid as the dems think they are. they see through this ruse.
Tinfoil does not protect as well as a mask, but it's something.

Hmmmm....we will see

Covid like any other virus dies within minutes of exposure to oxygen. So surface transmission is like hitting a lottery ticket. Again, my Uncle could not walk. HIs son was taking care of him, so when he did eat, the food and preparation was done by his son. The man was dying of cancer for crying out loud. If Covid had that kind of transmission ability, we would have all had it by now.

To make a government claim of Covid, only one test is necessary. Do I have the death certificate? No I don't, but as I stated, when my cousins came for a visit about two weeks ago, one of them had a photo of his death certificate. In it was listed the cause of death as Covid. Before you go on about secondary causes, those are irrelevant to listing a death as a Covid death. And again, when that cousin of mine was called by the hospital to rate their services and he voiced a complaint about the cause of death, the Doctor told him his complaint was very common.

No, I am not going to get involved in fighting how his death was ruled. But it seems to me you are doing everything possible to ignore the facts. The man didn't have Covid. It simply wasn't possible.

Wearing gloves is the worst thing you can do if you are going to use those same glove for other things. The virus lives longer on non-porous material than it does on your hands.

Forum List

Back