President Trump supports National Reciprocity for Concealed Carry

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
While Biden supports every gun grabber initiative....

“The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states.”

640x480-Donald-Trump-outside-White-House-hands-out-twitter-640x480.jpg

This would be nice!

“The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states.”

This would be nice!

It would be beyond great. But it SHOULD NOT BE NECESSARY.
Article VI Clause 2
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

The 2nd Amendment of said Constitution states:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Every states Constitution or Law restricting or "infringing" on the right to keep and bear arms in ANY way is in violation of the Constitution of the United States and ALL AMERICANS CIVIL RIGHTS.

Lets get rid of the license while we're at it...
Concealed carry permits are for establishment professional hired-ass security gigs only. Civilians need not apply. Unless you want to be slammed in the local psychiatric wards, served with civil commitment papers, and lose your gun rights for life, no defense, no appeal, no recourse. For the rest of your life it's a ten-year felony to possess a firearm, having been adjudicated as a mental defective, and deemed mentally incompetent to manage your own affairs.

Concealed carry permits are for establishment professional hired-ass security gigs only. Civilians need not apply. Unless you want to be slammed in the local psychiatric wards, served with civil commitment papers, and lose your gun rights for life, no defense, no appeal, no recourse. For the rest of your life it's a ten-year felony to possess a firearm, having been adjudicated as a mental defective, and deemed mentally incompetent to manage your own affairs.
so. insane huh?

Uhh..OK.

Here in Idaho we don't require permits...Concealed or open carry. Now..if you want to leave the state and have a permit that will be honored..it'll cost you a 4 hour class and a small fee.

Commit a crime with a gun..and see our prisons..from the inside out.

Uhh..OK.

Here in Idaho we don't require permits...Concealed or open carry. Now..if you want to leave the state and have a permit that will be honored..it'll cost you a 4 hour class and a small fee.

It's that way in every state, so your state is nothing special. The problem is not being able to carry in any state, the problem is that who would want to carry in a commie state? I sure as hell wouldn't, because if you do have to use that weapon, you may find yourself in prison for defending yourself, and Democrats support the criminals.

In my state, I would have no problem using my firearm for self-defense because our laws are written to protect the victim--not the attacker.

Uhh..OK.

It's that way in every state, so your state is nothing special. The problem is not being able to carry in any state, the problem is that who would want to carry in a commie state? I sure as hell wouldn't, because if you do have to use that weapon, you may find yourself in prison for defending yourself, and Democrats support the criminals.

In my state, I would have no problem using my firearm for self-defense because our laws are written to protect the victim--not the attacker.
In a number of states..concealed carry..without a permit..is a felony.

Unrestricted means that a permit is not required to carry a concealed handgun. It is also known as Constitutional Carry or permitless carry. There are states that are fully unrestricted, where no permit is required for open or concealed carry; other states are partially unrestricted, where certain forms of concealed carry may be legal without a permit, while other forms of carry require a permit. The states with permitless carry, as well as those with permitless carry for residents only include the following.

• Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • Idaho
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Maine
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • New Hampshire
  • North Dakota (residents only; concealed carry only)
  • Oklahoma
  • South Dakota
  • Vermont
  • West Virginia
  • Wyoming (residents only)

Uhh..OK.

In a number of states..concealed carry..without a permit..is a felony.

Unrestricted means that a permit is not required to carry a concealed handgun. It is also known as Constitutional Carry or permitless carry. There are states that are fully unrestricted, where no permit is required for open or concealed carry; other states are partially unrestricted, where certain forms of concealed carry may be legal without a permit, while other forms of carry require a permit. The states with permitless carry, as well as those with permitless carry for residents only include the following.

• Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • Idaho
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Maine
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • New Hampshire
  • North Dakota (residents only; concealed carry only)
  • Oklahoma
  • South Dakota
  • Vermont
  • West Virginia
  • Wyoming (residents only)

No, what I meant is that you go to jail in any state for committing a crime with a gun. It doesn't change the fact that it's stupid to carry a gun in a gun unfriendly state. I would never go to California or New York and carry a gun, and it doesn't matter whether my license is good there or not.

This would be nice!

Article VI Clause 2
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Every states Constitution or Law restricting or "infringing" on the right to keep and bear arms in ANY way is in violation of the Constitution of the United States and ALL AMERICANS CIVIL RIGHTS.

STATEMENT: Every states Constitution or Law restricting or "infringing" on the right to keep and bear arms in ANY way is in violation of the Constitution of the United States and ALL AMERICANS CIVIL RIGHTS.

RESPONSE: Imagine every American of any age will by this statement, notwithstanding their sobriety, sanity or criminal records, have the absolute right to own, possess and have in their custody and control a firearm.

From this link:

III. What "arms" meant, circa 1787
First, a few modern definitions of "arms" present themselves. Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary defines the noun arm as "a means (as a weapon) of offense or defense; especially: firearm."18 Black's Law Dictionary defines the word arms as "anything that a man wears for his defense, or takes in his hands as a weapon."19

Federal law fails to define "arms" explicitly, but does identify some sub-groups of arms. For example, the National Firearms Act20 ("NFA") does not define arms in general terms, but does exhaustively list what items count as "firearms" under Federal law, including shotguns21, rifles22, machine guns23, silencers24, and the catch-all terms "any other weapon"25 or "destructive devices."26 Almost all the types of weapons listed in the NFA are easily man-portable, except for some rockets, missiles, bombs and mines that would presumably qualify as "destructive devices" but which weigh too much to be easily carried by one person.

The Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act27 ("OCCSSA") defines "firearm" as any weapon which is designed as or may be readily convertible to expel a projectile.28 The definition also includes the frame or receiver of such a weapon29, any firearm muffler or firearm silencer30, or any "destructive device."31 "Destructive devices" include bombs, missiles, rockets, grenades, mines and similar devices, whether they have explosive, incendiary, or poison-gas warheads.

I didn't commit a crime. They "committed" me to their state insane asylum and automatically revoked my civil rights for life without any possibility of restoration whatsoever under their system of gun control at all costs.

Our culture lends itself to the need and want for more and more guns and ability to use guns. We need sensible gun control but we first need a culture change in my opinion.

This would be nice!

Article VI Clause 2

STATEMENT: Every states Constitution or Law restricting or "infringing" on the right to keep and bear arms in ANY way is in violation of the Constitution of the United States and ALL AMERICANS CIVIL RIGHTS.

RESPONSE: Imagine every American of any age will by this statement, notwithstanding their sobriety, sanity or criminal records, have the absolute right to own, possess and have in their custody and control a firearm.

From this link:

First, a few modern definitions of "arms" present themselves. Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary defines the noun arm as "a means (as a weapon) of offense or defense; especially: firearm."18 Black's Law Dictionary defines the word arms as "anything that a man wears for his defense, or takes in his hands as a weapon."19

Federal law fails to define "arms" explicitly, but does identify some sub-groups of arms. For example, the National Firearms Act20 ("NFA") does not define arms in general terms, but does exhaustively list what items count as "firearms" under Federal law, including shotguns21, rifles22, machine guns23, silencers24, and the catch-all terms "any other weapon"25 or "destructive devices."26 Almost all the types of weapons listed in the NFA are easily man-portable, except for some rockets, missiles, bombs and mines that would presumably qualify as "destructive devices" but which weigh too much to be easily carried by one person.

The Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act27 ("OCCSSA") defines "firearm" as any weapon which is designed as or may be readily convertible to expel a projectile.28 The definition also includes the frame or receiver of such a weapon29, any firearm muffler or firearm silencer30, or any "destructive device."31 "Destructive devices" include bombs, missiles, rockets, grenades, mines and similar devices, whether they have explosive, incendiary, or poison-gas warheads.
Lol, shill liar.

Our culture lends itself to the need and want for more and more guns and ability to use guns. We need sensible gun control but we first need a culture change in my opinion.
Never have I ever heard one of you people explain what "sensible" gun control laws are.

- I think all gun owners should have to submit for a federal license in order to own. You would have to have a clean criminal record in order to get a license. You should also have to agree within that paperwork to have a secure place or safe at your home for the gun to be stored and that safe can be subject to inspection by the police to make sure its within compliance of the license.

- The purchase of the gun should have a designated reason that is necessary for the transaction as part of the application. Meaning that when you go into a gun store or sporting goods store to buy a gun you should have to formally declare on paper before that time the intended usage of the gun you want to buy. So for example, hunting, sport shooting, professional needs, etc. I also think that there should be a limit to one gun per caliber. If you need more guns of the same caliber due to it being a profession then you could request an increase.

- If you intend to purchase the gun for hunting then you should first have to pass gun safety courses and training and only then you will have a valid hunting license before you are allowed to buy the gun. For hunting only bolt action weapons would be allowed. Similar for sport shooting or for professional reasons you should have documentation proving the justification for the purchase and that you have completed all necessary training.

- For sport shooting semi-automatic weapons would be allowed but before you can buy I think you should be registered to a gun range or shooting center and the facility would verify your membership as part of the licensing and the loaned weapons you were allowed to rent while at the center. The training for both would also require a refresher every year to remain valid for the hunting or sport shooting license. If your hunting license for example is no longer valid or if you fail the training courses then the guns would need to be surrendered, or if you leave that specific shooting center then you would need to resubmit the new location and the president or owner of that gun club would need to verify it as well.

- The ammunition for these weapons would also only be able to be bought if you have a valid federal license to own a gun.

Never have I ever heard one of you people explain what "sensible" gun control laws are.

- I think all gun owners should have to submit for a federal license in order to own. You would have to have a clean criminal record in order to get a license. You should also have to agree within that paperwork to have a secure place or safe at your home for the gun to be stored and that safe can be subject to inspection by the police to make sure its within compliance of the license.

- The purchase of the gun should have a designated reason that is necessary for the transaction as part of the application. Meaning that when you go into a gun store or sporting goods store to buy a gun you should have to formally declare on paper before that time the intended usage of the gun you want to buy. So for example, hunting, sport shooting, professional needs, etc. I also think that there should be a limit to one gun per caliber. If you need more guns of the same caliber due to it being a profession then you could request an increase.

- If you intend to purchase the gun for hunting then you should first have to pass gun safety courses and training and only then you will have a valid hunting license before you are allowed to buy the gun. For hunting only bolt action weapons would be allowed. Similar for sport shooting or for professional reasons you should have documentation proving the justification for the purchase and that you have completed all necessary training.

- For sport shooting semi-automatic weapons would be allowed but before you can buy I think you should be registered to a gun range or shooting center and the facility would verify your membership as part of the licensing and the loaned weapons you were allowed to rent while at the center. The training for both would also require a refresher every year to remain valid for the hunting or sport shooting license. If your hunting license for example is no longer valid or if you fail the training courses then the guns would need to be surrendered, or if you leave that specific shooting center then you would need to resubmit the new location and the president or owner of that gun club would need to verify it as well.

- The ammunition for these weapons would also only be able to be bought if you have a valid federal license to own a gun.

Congratulations, this is the single most insane post I have ever read on this site.

This would be nice!
Yes this would makes things much easier.
My wife and I had to make arrangements prior to traveling to another state.
Some research followed with a few phone calls prior to traveling and all went well, but still it would be nice.
This one of the main sites we used...
Just click on any particular state and it shows the other states that are reciprocal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back