We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Hospitals being reimbursed more for Medicare COVID patients is BECAUSE covid patients cost an incredible amount of money, for their treatments and care.... it's intensive! Lots of equipment and diagnostics and 24/7 care by nurses and doctors and respiratory therapists and experimental drugs and procedures and each patient in their own isolated room..... and PPE for the caretakers....

And doctors do not get a penny extra fior caring for them.... Trump implying these doctors getting rich over lying about their patients covid death is absurd and insulting. The death certificate cause of death is NOT what determines the hospital getting more money for the patient having covid and the extra intensive care, simply having covid and the intensive isolated care determines such. 90% of those hospitalized with covid live.

Their cause of death on a death certificate does not give the hospitals more money.

Trump is a disgusting human being and a turdhead, to suggest these doctors, risking their own lives to care for these patients, are fraudsters....felons, criminals.

Over 1000 doctors and nurses caring for covid patients, have caught covid and have died from covid.
You know they're not going to believe one single word of that, right?

They are only going to believe that which they are told in their world.

The walls of that echo chamber are so thick now that no light gets in.

Sorry for lost of your uncle.

In the case of your uncle, there appears to be two factors in his death, colon cancer and covid-19. Whether his death was attributed to colon cancer or covid-19 depends on a chain events that leads up to the death. On a death certificate under cause of death, the first line is the immediate cause; that is the final condition that resulted in death. This typically is something like Escherichia coli sepsis, acute renal failure, hypoxemia, etc. The second line in the death certificate is underlying cause of death; that is, the disease or injury that initiated the chain of events leading directly to the immediate cause of death. This could be Covid 19 or Colon Cancer. What is listed as underlying cause depends the chain of event between the underlying cause and the immediate cause. These events are in the medical records. In other words, there will almost always be a clear chain events that links the underlying cause to to immediate cause. There are very few instances where there is any real guess work in the cause death, although fairly rare it does happen. The events that lead up to a covid19 death are typical very different from those that lead up to a colon cancer death. A person dying due to covid-19 will almost always die with very enlarged lungs filled with fluid. A person dying of colon cancer will have a very different chain of events depending the phase of the cancer.

So how did a man who never went anywhere, never in contact with anybody that had Covid, get Covid? Was it something in the air one day? Even if they tested him as soon as he got to the hospital which I'm sure they did, it would have never shown up on the test if he caught it there. My father had to quarantine, so he called his doctor for advice. The doctor told him it would be fruitless to have a test done because even if he did have it, the test wouldn't come up positive for at least five days. My Uncle never had Covid. That's the point. Because of government money, they are creating Covid cases and deaths, which falsely show up in our statistics as US cases and deaths.
In 15% of the Covid cases, the patient does not know where he or she got the virus. Remember corvid can spread on surfaces. For example, your uncle could have touched a pieces of paper, a food box, a door knob any of a number of things then touched his noise, month, or eyes. Such transmission are not common but they can happen.

If Covid appears on the death certificate, you can bet that the patient was given a diagnostic tests that reveal the presence of the virus. Once in the hospital there are several tests for covid plus there are diagnostic markers in the blood, sputum, etc. that make a covid diagnostic firm.

Do you have the death certificate? If so, where is covid listed. If covid is listed as either the immediate cause of death or the Underlying cause, there must be data in the medical records to support it. If you want to pursue it, you can request a copy of the medical records. You might need a doctor or someone with medical background to check them. The other route is to contact the county medical examiner. He or she is ultimately responsible for the accuracy of the death certificates.

The idea that a Hospitalist or attending Physician would sign a phony death certificate in order for the hospital to get more money on ventilator codes is really absurd. Death certificates, particularly corvid cases are randomly audited by the medical examiner. This audit verifies that the medical records support the death certificate. Secondly, every covid-19 death certificate is sent to Homeland Security and then to the CDC. Either of those agencies can do an audit. Knowingly specifying an erroneous cause of death is a felony and at a minimum, the doctor would be facing the loss of his license. And you think a doctor is going to do this so the hospital can claim an extra 15% on the ventilator charge codes. Not gonna happen.

A MAJOR point that blows this entire post to shreds..........

Is the FACT that magically....regular seasonal flu deaths....along with a plethora of other normal killers have vanished in direct proportion to the rise in alleged covid19 cases.

interesting, huh?
That’s really it in a nutshell. We are being lied to about COVID-19. Why has the ruling class done this? Is it an effort to remove Donnie, or is it something more sinister?

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
if mask work why did Harris and Biden staffers get covid 19?
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Typical un-American Trumpster.
Yep. Average age of death is 78. Booo hooo. F you, bitch.
Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.
Locking child abusers with children isn't either. Treat people like adults.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

People can be treated like adults when they act like adults.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

Your behavior is disgusting..... consider suicide.
I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

I have never looted, burned or rioted. I am retired military, asshole.
They aren’t rising due to COVID despite what the fake news says. You may not physically do those acts but you support the party that supports them by calling them a “myth” and mostly peaceful and calling Antifa an idea. Spare me. Again, what is the average age of people dying from COVID? You keep dodging that question.

Yes, they are rising due to COVID.

Seriously, what planet do you live on?

Then why is the average age of those dying 78? Do you want to lockdown forever?

Nobody wants to lockdown at all...and we wouldn't have to if people followed simple guidelines...like WEARING A FUCKING MASK and socially distancing.

Other countries are managing to "get back to normal" and their economies are recovering. Ours never will as long as we have have a patchwork of mitigation measures and some places that refuse to put any in place. Jesus, nobody is even talking about lockdowns anymore except where there are clusters and outbreaks.
Biden did during the debate. My kids are learning via zoom, fans aren’t allowed in NFL stadiums. It’s not normal.
Biden did what during the debate? Don’t you fucking morons understand that we wouldn’t have to shut down if you would follow CDC guidelines?

That is correct. Schools are shut down because they keep having outbreaks. The NFL doesn’t have fans because you don’t want to have crowds during this time. It’s temporary, deal with it.
He said there would be more shut downs. Define "temporary".

Cali is basically shut down and people are asked to put their mask on in between chews and yet the numbers remain high there. Virus will spread. That is what viruses do. We cannot stay locked up for three yrs or more.
California’s numbers are dropping.

California is not shut down, we are under restricted openings. You can get a haircut, dine out and even go to the movies.
Depends where you are. Can you do so in LA?

LA is easing restrictions. L.A. County to ease some coronavirus rules, though a wide reopening remains elusive

That's how it works. As cases go down, restrictions can ease. The way to make cases go down...WEAR THE MASK.
Why? I cannot infect anyone. I have the antibodies. LOL...and you forget that touching your face can cause the infection to spread and it’s tough to put on or remove a mask without using your hands.
Be great if you would get tested for antibodies again! It's been about 6 months.... 4 you.... scientist don't know how long the antibodies for the corona virus SARS 2, last.... you could contribute to science, finding out!!!
I just said I gave plasma on the 1st and I am still positive and I am going again on Thursday. These antibodies should last for life. Now COVID-19 could mutate but until it does I am safe and my plasma actually helps others.
I was doing a fly by and had not read anything you wrote prior to the post I responded to, sorry!

BUT that's great news!!! Glad you still have antibodies! And that you are helping people live!!! Saving lives!!!!

Know that with corona viruses, these antibodies will not last forever! The corona viruses, like the common cold, you lose your antibodies after time. This morning an immunological doctor on the news was saying we still have a lot to learn...but that so far we know that those who are asymptomatic carriers, antibodies do not last long, and those who had symptoms last longer, and those super duper sick last even longer....none forever is their assumption because they've never seen antibodies last forever with any of the other corona virus version.

However, he said....What we don't know yet, is if people like you, who once had them, could likely develop NEW antibodies quicker than the rest of us, if reinfected with the disease again, down the road! And he mentioned something called T cell antibodies, which are something different, that could last longer...

Anyway, you are better off than most of us, in surviving this virus, even if infected again down the road.

I'm pretty convinced that it was not the Remdesivir that saved Trump, but it was the convalescent plasma he took the night before.... mainly because this convalescent plasma was also given to Chris Christy, and he too was saved. Christy did not get Remdesivir.
I won't have them for COVID-19.2 but for COVID-19 they last for life. The fake convalescent plasma? Regeneron? Yes, that seems to work. The Red Cross literally begs me to give and I am happy to help. And you're correct if I get it again I won't have symptoms or if I do they'll be very mild as my body will adjust quicker.

What I don't get is that they told us initially not to touch our faces as thats how it spreads and now they are telling us to touch our faces repeatedly with the masks so no wonder the virus is spiking.
Wash your hands before and after putting on your mask, use sanitizer frequently is what we have been told. And the primary use of the masks is to prevent asymptomatic infected people, from spreading their infection to countless others, without even knowing they are sick and passing it on to others. Only a slight secondary benefit, of protecting oneself from exposure.... that works if everyone, or 95% are wearing them....if you and the person you face, both have masks, then it can give oneself a little bit extra protection, but the primary protection is from an unknowing infected person, from spreading the virus to innumerable others.... masks reduce the infection viral load on to surfaces and in the air. It does not eliminate virus spread, it reduces it.... instead of infecting 10 others, one might infect only 2 others.... is how I understand it.
You do realize tables are wipped clean after every use. Maybe they do it differently where go to eat smh
Yes, of course tables are wiped down, but being indoors, with dryer air, and air conditioner or heating systems blow the airborne virus around to people at other tables. Scientists have run experiments on this indoor transmissions, around the world....
You are making my point. It’s almost impossible to avoid it. Luckily we know more now and have effective therapeutics. Hopefully this is a wake up call for many to get their fat asses in shape.

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

They aren’t rising due to COVID despite what the fake news says. You may not physically do those acts but you support the party that supports them by calling them a “myth” and mostly peaceful and calling Antifa an idea. Spare me. Again, what is the average age of people dying from COVID? You keep dodging that question.

Nobody wants to lockdown at all...and we wouldn't have to if people followed simple guidelines...like WEARING A FUCKING MASK and socially distancing.

Other countries are managing to "get back to normal" and their economies are recovering. Ours never will as long as we have have a patchwork of mitigation measures and some places that refuse to put any in place. Jesus, nobody is even talking about lockdowns anymore except where there are clusters and outbreaks.
Biden did during the debate. My kids are learning via zoom, fans aren’t allowed in NFL stadiums. It’s not normal.
Biden did what during the debate? Don’t you fucking morons understand that we wouldn’t have to shut down if you would follow CDC guidelines?

That is correct. Schools are shut down because they keep having outbreaks. The NFL doesn’t have fans because you don’t want to have crowds during this time. It’s temporary, deal with it.

Cali is basically shut down and people are asked to put their mask on in between chews and yet the numbers remain high there. Virus will spread. That is what viruses do. We cannot stay locked up for three yrs or more.

California is not shut down, we are under restricted openings. You can get a haircut, dine out and even go to the movies.

LA is easing restrictions. L.A. County to ease some coronavirus rules, though a wide reopening remains elusive

That's how it works. As cases go down, restrictions can ease. The way to make cases go down...WEAR THE MASK.
Why? I cannot infect anyone. I have the antibodies. LOL...and you forget that touching your face can cause the infection to spread and it’s tough to put on or remove a mask without using your hands.
Be great if you would get tested for antibodies again! It's been about 6 months.... 4 you.... scientist don't know how long the antibodies for the corona virus SARS 2, last.... you could contribute to science, finding out!!!
I just said I gave plasma on the 1st and I am still positive and I am going again on Thursday. These antibodies should last for life. Now COVID-19 could mutate but until it does I am safe and my plasma actually helps others.
I was doing a fly by and had not read anything you wrote prior to the post I responded to, sorry!

BUT that's great news!!! Glad you still have antibodies! And that you are helping people live!!! Saving lives!!!!

Know that with corona viruses, these antibodies will not last forever! The corona viruses, like the common cold, you lose your antibodies after time. This morning an immunological doctor on the news was saying we still have a lot to learn...but that so far we know that those who are asymptomatic carriers, antibodies do not last long, and those who had symptoms last longer, and those super duper sick last even longer....none forever is their assumption because they've never seen antibodies last forever with any of the other corona virus version.

However, he said....What we don't know yet, is if people like you, who once had them, could likely develop NEW antibodies quicker than the rest of us, if reinfected with the disease again, down the road! And he mentioned something called T cell antibodies, which are something different, that could last longer...

Anyway, you are better off than most of us, in surviving this virus, even if infected again down the road.

I'm pretty convinced that it was not the Remdesivir that saved Trump, but it was the convalescent plasma he took the night before.... mainly because this convalescent plasma was also given to Chris Christy, and he too was saved. Christy did not get Remdesivir.
I won't have them for COVID-19.2 but for COVID-19 they last for life. The fake convalescent plasma? Regeneron? Yes, that seems to work. The Red Cross literally begs me to give and I am happy to help. And you're correct if I get it again I won't have symptoms or if I do they'll be very mild as my body will adjust quicker.

What I don't get is that they told us initially not to touch our faces as thats how it spreads and now they are telling us to touch our faces repeatedly with the masks so no wonder the virus is spiking.
Wash your hands before and after putting on your mask, use sanitizer frequently is what we have been told. And the primary use of the masks is to prevent asymptomatic infected people, from spreading their infection to countless others, without even knowing they are sick and passing it on to others. Only a slight secondary benefit, of protecting oneself from exposure.... that works if everyone, or 95% are wearing them....if you and the person you face, both have masks, then it can give oneself a little bit extra protection, but the primary protection is from an unknowing infected person, from spreading the virus to innumerable others.... masks reduce the infection viral load on to surfaces and in the air. It does not eliminate virus spread, it reduces it.... instead of infecting 10 others, one might infect only 2 others.... is how I understand it.
Easier said than done. Constantly adjust masks and such. Like I said, the CDC, the WHO our "experts" have changed their minds too many times and now we see that 85% of those who get COVID are strict mask wearers. I think if it were masks and gloves then it would work but with masks you just touch your face more frequently so the COVID spreads faster. That is just my ancedotal theory.
The virus is killed easily on surfaces, by soap, or Lysol, or alcohol, or hand sanitizer or Clorox wipes.... and doesn't live long on soft surfaces vs hard surfaces...those mask wearers that got infected, ate in a restaurant without wearing their masks while eating, is how they got infected.... not because of wearing the mask, but because they didn't wear one, for part of the time, nor did the others eating nearby them...
Or touched their face after maybe shaking hands with someone as they adjusted their mask, right? We are all guessing together these days.
Touching your face, does not give it to you.... touching your eyes, or putting your contaminated fingers in your mouth or in your nose, or eyes....can give it to you..... simply touching your outside mask or cheeks or forehead, does not.
Not what the scientists say. So now we should not believe in science?

Wrong.

Easier said than done. Constantly adjust masks and such. Like I said, the CDC, the WHO our "experts" have changed their minds too many times and now we see that 85% of those who get COVID are strict mask wearers. I think if it were masks and gloves then it would work but with masks you just touch your face more frequently so the COVID spreads faster. That is just my ancedotal theory.
The virus is killed easily on surfaces, by soap, or Lysol, or alcohol, or hand sanitizer or Clorox wipes.... and doesn't live long on soft surfaces vs hard surfaces...those mask wearers that got infected, ate in a restaurant without wearing their masks while eating, is how they got infected.... not because of wearing the mask, but because they didn't wear one, for part of the time, nor did the others eating nearby them...

Correct. This is the summary of the report Donnie Covidseed misrepresented:
Summary
What is already known about the topic?

Community and close contact exposures contribute to the spread of COVID-19.

What is added by this report?

Findings from a case-control investigation of symptomatic outpatients from 11 U.S. health care facilities found that close contact with persons with known COVID-19 or going to locations that offer on-site eating and drinking options were associated with COVID-19 positivity. Adults with positive SARS-CoV-2 test results were approximately twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant than were those with negative SARS-CoV-2 test results.

What are the implications for public health practice?

Eating and drinking on-site at locations that offer such options might be important risk factors associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection. Efforts to reduce possible exposures where mask use and social distancing are difficult to maintain, such as when eating and drinking, should be considered to protect customers, employees, and communities.
Yep!
We are trying to delay the inevitable. Most if not all people will get it unless a vaccine comes very soon. It’s too contagious but luckily it’s not deadly to the vast majority. 99.9% survival for those under 70 and 94.5% for those over 70. Trump recovered in three days.

What difference does it make for Trumo supporters like you?
No matter how BAD IS BAD and WRONG IS WRONG...... That’s cool Mr. President.

Like he mentioned the democrats run city. The democrats run city is part of USA. I think..... You and I as ordinary citizens can argue how fucking disgusting and dumb to say that..... but from the president of US? That’s dumb. You and the rest of supporters love that.

Like LIBERATE inciting violence against his own people. The insults, the nonsense attacks, tweets and retweets..... You and the rest of supporters love that.

NOW you tell me how, why and what is there to like Trump? He does not represent the whole US..... That piece of shit SOB bastard does not deserve a second term..... But you have the stomach to blame TDS.

Sorry, but yes, Democrats are responsible for their cities and states. The President is not a king. If they want to let their cities get destroyed by rioters for months on end, the President can't do anything about it unless he launches the Insurrection Act, and that's only used for extreme emergencies. Or if they make a formal request for federal assistance, which the Democrats refused to do. In fact the President went out and offered help, and they told him to mind his own business and stay in DC.

For the most part, Trump seldom draws first blood. Yes, he will attack when attacked, and I love that about him because it's something we've been waiting for a Republican President to do for a very long time.

***The problem is you on the left vote for a President like you used to vote for your favorite American Idol contestant: how they look, how they dress, how they smile, how they speak. As a Republican, we vote based on what we think they can do, or have done like Trump has. We could care less about your criteria. We are hiring a person to do a job, and we want that person to do the best job possible, and could care less if he has bad breath and never smiles.

That is why we need to kick that BASTARD out of WH for representing only portion of USA.
You and I can disagree on several issues but to hear that from a president to say the democrats run city. No matter how you twist it. It’s disgusting. That’s your president not mine..You should be ashame.

Cities that are rioting? There are 2 cities of the entire US that are not protesting peacefully the rest are peaceful protest.,..... Mayora and governors did not attack Trump till Trump started it. So you are wrong again instead of working with them as usual he fight, threat and insulted them. That’s your president.

ATTACKING a president comes with the job. Trump is no excuses. You are saying that Americans should just shut up with ALL those BULL SHIT & LIES that he vomit regularly. . Do you even read his tweets and retweet?
Anyone I mean just about anyone that disagrees with him gets attacked and insulted even by his own party. That’s your president.

*** This is hilarious. You are blaming the left? LOL..... Trump is the worst president that Americans have ever seen the whole world knew that. Most or all Trump supporters are glamouring for his charisma *ONLY* ignoring his bad policies both foreign and domestic, never ending lies, bad behavior, arrogant, racist piece of shit, incite violence, stupidity, corruptions, hypocrite, traitor, anti minorities, Putin puppet, white supremacist supporters, attacked his own people the democrats. That’s you president. Because of his ignorance, amateurism, ineptness this country is so fucked up.

So tell me what, where and why we should like that piece of garbage?

Last week he retweeted that came from QANON that killing Osama BL was a fake it was an impostor. Good Lord......... Only a RETARD would say something that stupid. I’m sure you believed him.

What difference does it make for Trumo supporters like you?
No matter how BAD IS BAD and WRONG IS WRONG...... That’s cool Mr. President.

Like he mentioned the democrats run city. The democrats run city is part of USA. I think..... You and I as ordinary citizens can argue how fucking disgusting and dumb to say that..... but from the president of US? That’s dumb. You and the rest of supporters love that.

Like LIBERATE inciting violence against his own people. The insults, the nonsense attacks, tweets and retweets..... You and the rest of supporters love that.

NOW you tell me how, why and what is there to like Trump? He does not represent the whole US..... That piece of shit SOB bastard does not deserve a second term..... But you have the stomach to blame TDS.

Sorry, but yes, Democrats are responsible for their cities and states. The President is not a king. If they want to let their cities get destroyed by rioters for months on end, the President can't do anything about it unless he launches the Insurrection Act, and that's only used for extreme emergencies. Or if they make a formal request for federal assistance, which the Democrats refused to do. In fact the President went out and offered help, and they told him to mind his own business and stay in DC.

For the most part, Trump seldom draws first blood. Yes, he will attack when attacked, and I love that about him because it's something we've been waiting for a Republican President to do for a very long time.

***The problem is you on the left vote for a President like you used to vote for your favorite American Idol contestant: how they look, how they dress, how they smile, how they speak. As a Republican, we vote based on what we think they can do, or have done like Trump has. We could care less about your criteria. We are hiring a person to do a job, and we want that person to do the best job possible, and could care less if he has bad breath and never smiles.

That is why we need to kick that BASTARD out of WH for representing only portion of USA.
You and I can disagree on several issues but to hear that from a president to say the democrats run city. No matter how you twist it. It’s disgusting. That’s your president not mine..You should be ashame.

Cities that are rioting? There are 2 cities of the entire US that are not protesting peacefully the rest are peaceful protest.,..... Mayora and governors did not attack Trump till Trump started it. So you are wrong again instead of working with them as usual he fight, threat and insulted them. That’s your president.

ATTACKING a president comes with the job. Trump is no excuses. You are saying that Americans should just shut up with ALL those BULL SHIT & LIES that he vomit regularly. . Do you even read his tweets and retweet?
Anyone I mean just about anyone that disagrees with him gets attacked and insulted even by his own party. That’s your president.

*** This is hilarious. You are blaming the left? LOL..... Trump is the worst president that Americans have ever seen the whole world knew that. Most or all Trump supporters are glamouring for his charisma *ONLY* ignoring his bad policies both foreign and domestic, never ending lies, bad behavior, arrogant, racist piece of shit, incite violence, stupidity, corruptions, hypocrite, traitor, anti minorities, Putin puppet, white supremacist supporters, attacked his own people the democrats. That’s you president. Because of his ignorance, amateurism, ineptness this country is so fucked up.

So tell me what, where and why we should like that piece of garbage?

Last week he retweeted that came from QANON that killing Osama BL was a fake it was an impostor. Good Lord......... Only a RETARD would say something that stupid. I’m sure you believed him.

Just like you tdsers we will reject biden

Another point, the death rate in the USA for 2020 is on par with the last several years, there has been no spike in the overall death rate due to covid, even though many non covid deaths have been coded as covid. Pay hospitals extra for covid deaths and guess what, you get a lot of covid death certificates
On this you are wrong....we, As of a few weeks ago, have 300,000 excess deaths this year....vs last year...

200,000 of those excess 300,000 deaths over and above last year's and our average cause of deaths, can be attributed to the Corona virus deaths....but there are still an additional 100,000 deaths that are excess deaths, over and above what we normally have....

Doctors and scientists believe that some of these excess deaths can be some extra COVID deaths that occurred at home, and were not brought to the hospital, but most of the 100k excess deaths could be heart attacks and strokes and other diseases over and above last year's, where the people did not seek help because the hospitals were filled with covid patients or they were afraid to go to the hospital because they were scared of getting covid, and they died from not seeking help for their ailments, at home.

Recent federal legislation, known as Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act, or CARES Act, has provisions that enable the government to pay more to hospitals specific to the coronavirus pandemic.

"The CARES Act authorized a temporary 20 percent increase in reimbursements from Medicare for COVID-19 patients to account for both anticipated and unanticipated increases in the cost of care for these medically complex patients," explained Dr. Summer McGee, dean of the School of Health Sciences at the University of New Haven.

Health Care
The stimulus plan addresses both direct health care needs during the emergency and financing for treatment and prevention.

The plan boosts payments to health care providers and suppliers by $100 billion through various programs including Medicare reimbursements, grants, and other direct federal payments. It also directs $27 billion in spending on tests, vaccine development, and medical treatment devices, including $16 billion in purchases for the Strategic National Stockpile. It also directs the federal government and industry to cooperate to maintain stockpiles and supply chains for critical medical supplies, such as protective equipment and medications to treat the coronavirus.

The stimulus plan relaxes numerous laws, Medicare payment rules, and drug approval requirements to allow more flexibility to respond to the emergency, and it introduces a few new rules. It requires health insurers to cover tests for the virus as well as treatments and vaccines that will be developed. It protects health care providers from liability when they volunteer to fight the epidemic across state lines and increases funding for health care workforce training, education, and modernization programs. It relaxes numerous laws, Medicare payment rules, and drug approval requirements to allow more flexibility to respond to the emergency.

Wrong.

Correct. This is the summary of the report Donnie Covidseed misrepresented:
Summary
What is already known about the topic?

Community and close contact exposures contribute to the spread of COVID-19.

What is added by this report?

Findings from a case-control investigation of symptomatic outpatients from 11 U.S. health care facilities found that close contact with persons with known COVID-19 or going to locations that offer on-site eating and drinking options were associated with COVID-19 positivity. Adults with positive SARS-CoV-2 test results were approximately twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant than were those with negative SARS-CoV-2 test results.

What are the implications for public health practice?

Eating and drinking on-site at locations that offer such options might be important risk factors associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection. Efforts to reduce possible exposures where mask use and social distancing are difficult to maintain, such as when eating and drinking, should be considered to protect customers, employees, and communities.
Yep!

so are you and witchey advocating that the entire country wear masks forever? covid now has a 99.7% survival rate. That does not warrant destroying our economy and our society.

I understand that you somehow think this panic helps senile Joe, but you are wrong. the majority of americans are smarter than you think they are, they see through this crap.

SEC. 4408. ADJUSTMENT OF SEQUESTRATION.
(a) Temporary Suspension Of Medicare Sequestration.—During the period beginning on May 1, 2020 and ending on December 31, 2020, the Medicare programs under title XVIII of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 1395 et seq.) shall be exempt from reduction under any sequestration order issued before, on, or after the date of enactment of this Act.
(b) Extension Of Direct Spending Reductions Through Fiscal Year 2030.—Section 251A(6) of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 (2 U.S.C. 901a(6)) is amended—
(1) in subparagraph (B), in the matter preceding clause (i), by striking “through 2029” and inserting “through 2030”; and
(2) in subparagraph (C), in the matter preceding clause (i), by striking “fiscal year 2029” and inserting “fiscal year 2030”.
SEC. 4409. MEDICARE HOSPITAL INPATIENT PROSPECTIVE PAYMENT SYSTEM ADD-ON PAYMENT FOR COVID–19 PATIENTS DURING EMERGENCY PERIOD.
(a) In General.—Section 1886(d)(4)(C) of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 1395ww(d)(4)(C)) is amended by adding at the end the following new clause:
“(iv) (I) For discharges occurring during the emergency period described in section 1135(g)(1)(B), in the case of a discharge that has a principal or secondary diagnosis of COVID–19, the Secretary shall increase the weighting factor for each diagnosis-related group (with such a principal or secondary diagnosis) by 15 percent.
“(II) Any adjustment under subclause (I) shall not be taken into account in applying budget neutrality under clause (iii).”.
(b) Implementation.—Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary may implement the amendment made by subsection (a) by program instruction or otherwise.

Another point, the death rate in the USA for 2020 is on par with the last several years, there has been no spike in the overall death rate due to covid, even though many non covid deaths have been coded as covid. Pay hospitals extra for covid deaths and guess what, you get a lot of covid death certificates
On this you are wrong....we, As of a few weeks ago, have 300,000 excess deaths this year....vs last year...

200,000 of those excess 300,000 deaths over and above last year's and our average cause of deaths, can be attributed to the Corona virus deaths....but there are still an additional 100,000 deaths that are excess deaths, over and above what we normally have....

Doctors and scientists believe that some of these excess deaths can be some extra COVID deaths that occurred at home, and were not brought to the hospital, but most of the 100k excess deaths could be heart attacks and strokes and other diseases over and above last year's, where the people did not seek help because the hospitals were filled with covid patients or they were afraid to go to the hospital because they were scared of getting covid, and they died from not seeking help for their ailments, at home.

nope, not true. but you are right about one thing about hospitals -------code it covid and get more federal money.

coronavirus-meme-6-1.jpg

R
You don’t know anything about owning a business. You are NOT qualified to make that kind of dumb assumptions. NONE. My employees have good benefits like health care, 401k, paid vacations & holidays etc etc etc. Why in the world an employee care what others make? Other companies like Abbott and Coulter pay people more than me.... I don’t see any of my employees moving. The latest employees that joined my company was 3 years longest is 18 years. You don’t know anything about business. I gave you links like In and Out hamburgers. Still you are so stuck with your anti- MW.

Do you even read your links? Read and tell me what is wrong. Look at those dates.

I asked you to proved..... What and where is Obama’s policy that are against businesses. You came up with you own opinions. Where is the LINK?

*** Several years ago. What is that mean? When Seattle was the first city that initiated $15. MW....... It took an increments till January 2020 to get to $15. How did your area even got to $15 a long time ago? LINK?

They never got to it, that's the point. They abandoned the idea when they seen how much economic damage it would do to the city.

As a landlord, I do run my own business, but as an employee all my life, I can tell you how we think. If I were working and this happened, I would do exactly that, I would demand a huge raise from my employer. When I was younger, I worked for minimum wage, near minimum wage, and a few bucks over minimum wage. There is no way I'd go back to working minimum wage when they raised the rate, even if it was more than I was making at the time. Most workers think like I do.

Now if you actually did run your own business, you'd know that the rate increase is just the start of employee costs. You'd have to pay them more money for when they're not working like vacation and holidays. You'd have to increase your matching contribution to their SS and Medicare account. Your unemployment insurance may go up, just as your workman's comp insurance.

So you're confident your employees are so happy they don't care what they make? That's great. Keep thinking that way. But what if a few do decide to quit. Do you think any new employee will work for you if you're only paying a buck an hour more than minimum? Think again unless you don't mind very low quality workers in your company.
Using your a business as a landlord to compared to an OEM medical instruments manufacturers is way off. I gave increases every year. You are using your opinions based from your anti MW..Nothing more.....

.If you think my new employee care about making more a buck from MW.... the lowest entry is $16+/hour for janitor, warehouse workers and clerks with no experience but with excellent benefits including college programs. If they are not happy they can go some where else. They can go to McDonald’s and start at $13 wait till 2 years to $15 with minimum or no benefits. See the difference?

Waiters that works for my relatives in Seattle seafood restaurants makes $14 before January 2020 now at $15. Mostly works 6 hours a day, an Increase of $1 that is $6 a day for 8 waitress and 2 bus boys = $60 a day for 10 employees. BIG FUCKING DEAL the owner can afford to lost $2,000 in a casino in one visit. What is $60 or $500?
The same with my friends that own McDonald’s franchise here in California.

Seattle MW started in 2015.... people like you OMG OMG OMG Seattle is going to collapse.... 5 years later... show me any business in Seattle that closed because of MW. Show me a business that close in the entire US because of MW.

Last edited:
Fuckers in New York .........Queens.........put patients without Covid next to Covid patients.........tested them...........and still stamped them COVID.......from the video the leftist don't want to watch.

Everything is Covid.......then they gave wrong doses............and overpressurized the fing ventilators because too many didn't know how to use the damn things.

New York was a dang CIRCUS ACT.

Wrong.

Or touched their face after maybe shaking hands with someone as they adjusted their mask, right? We are all guessing together these days.
Touching your face, does not give it to you.... touching your eyes, or putting your contaminated fingers in your mouth or in your nose, or eyes....can give it to you..... simply touching your outside mask or cheeks or forehead, does not.

We do touch our mouth, nose, and eyes frequently.
March 9th article, as you can see, the picture shows no mask. A mask prevents you putting your fingers inside your nose or inside your mouth. With a mask, you only have to worry about you touching your eyes. You eliminated two of the 3 entrances for the virus by wearing the mask. In addition, you hand sanitize frequently....

The goal is to REDUCE the spread of the virus, no one has promised to eliminate it....

The goal is to REDUCE the spread of the virus, no one has promised to eliminate it....
Because only a fool would think we can eliminate it..........the only reason for the initial stay at home was to buy time for medical............not to stop the virus.........THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

All we have done is prolong the misery of a pandemic...........and cause even more misery......

You do understand that most get it because it is the 7th strain of corona.......and that they have shown that those even with the common cold of Corona and T cells that produce Antibodies to fight it off............I've shown that data OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

We destroyed our economy over BS lock downs.......

Fuckers in New York .........Queens.........put patients without Covid next to Covid patients.........tested them...........and still stamped them COVID.......from the video the leftist don't want to watch.

Everything is Covid.......then they gave wrong doses............and overpressurized the fing ventilators because too many didn't know how to use the damn things.

New York was a dang CIRCUS ACT.
Then why are seniors in Nursing Homes over 40% of the deaths from COVID in all the other states in the Nation, just like NY? Didn't they take precautions?

Wrong.

We do touch our mouth, nose, and eyes frequently.
March 9th article, as you can see, the picture shows no mask. A mask prevents you putting your fingers inside your nose or inside your mouth. With a mask, you only have to worry about you touching your eyes. You eliminated two of the 3 entrances for the virus by wearing the mask. In addition, you hand sanitize frequently....

Hold on, when I adjust my mask, take it on and off, I do touch them and more frequently? I disagree with your assertion as my kids play with their masks nonstop and as a result are constantly touching their faces.

Forum List

Back