We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

A Trump loss most likely ain't in the works but what we need to prepare for is a Trump win. Last inauguration day they torched cars and smashed windows. By spring of 2017 a radical democrat armed himself with a SKS and opened fire on a republican baseball team. The anger is so seething out there that it scares me what the democrats are planning for this one.
So true. I wish you hadnt reminded me about their hate and violence.

Trump either wins BIG, or there is probably severe ballot fraud that gets very contentious.

By the time Inauguration Day rolls along, we will be 1 percenters, and I don't think we will suffer notably. I had never been an avid politics guy until this recent chaos, and would easily slip back into paying minimal attention of the Biden-Harris era. I do worry about people less insulated from what awfulness they will reap. I do worry about the loss of religion, and the potential loss of the second amendment.

I have to think Americans, most Americans.. love this country. If that's the case, then Trump will win. If not, well then, may God help all that will need it. Humanity does have an end, and a Harris-Biden era will surely be an added catalyst to that end.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

Worry not...Conservatives are the most nutless wonders of the world...they don’t know how to mobilize and take action.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

20171222_183308.jpg

Ready!

Worry not...Conservatives are the most nutless wonders of the world...they don’t know how to mobilize and take action.

Sad but true, which reminds me...

20171222_183308.jpg

Ready!

That's the unhinged part I was referring to.

I think guns are SUPUER COOL and wish I could legally own them but thats like me posting a picture of my other weapons and pretending that is the proper course of action to my woes.

It isnt

The one thing the right never has done, ever, is examine themselves to figure out where they went wrong. Find yourself a liberal scapegoat, decide Trump was not really a conservative anyway and double down on the same old wedge issue crap that made America drop your candidate in the first place. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Distancing itself from Trump will be the best thing to ever happen to the Republican Party.

Unfortunately, Trump will bring the party down with him in November. Long term, it will allow the party to regroup after four years of insanity and hopefully purge that group from its coalition

20171222_183308.jpg

Ready!

That's the unhinged part I was referring to.

I think guns are SUPUER COOL and wish I could legally own them but thats like me posting a picture of my other weapons and pretending that is the proper course of action to my woes.

It isnt

Just sayin' if bullshit starts around me, I will leave no witnesses.

A Trump loss most likely ain't in the works but what we need to prepare for is a Trump win. Last inauguration day they torched cars and smashed windows. By spring of 2017 a radical democrat armed himself with a SKS and opened fire on a republican baseball team. The anger is so seething out there that it scares me what the democrats are planning for this one.
If there is a clear Trump win, I expect to see a bunch of leftists going on shooting sprees.

Personally, I'll rob the nearest Sporting Goods store to protest, um, police mentality, er, or something

Personally, I'll rob the nearest Sporting Goods store to protest, um, police mentality, er, or something

Get me a pair of New Balance Wides while your there, k thanks

Hey,

Mentally, I was prepared in 2016 for shitbag Clinton.

No way in hell Trump would win.

I got a gift.

I got Gorsuch and Kavennaugh.

This last month Ruth finally completed her long process of passing.

I'm getting another gift.....Barrett.

If Trump loses, we'll be fine.

But if want better lives we better then start working towards 2022. HARD.

Forum List

Back