We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

A Trump loss most likely ain't in the works but what we need to prepare for is a Trump win. Last inauguration day they torched cars and smashed windows. By spring of 2017 a radical democrat armed himself with a SKS and opened fire on a republican baseball team. The anger is so seething out there that it scares me what the democrats are planning for this one.
If there is a clear Trump win, I expect to see a bunch of leftists going on shooting sprees.

They could, but we shoot back.
I don't need any rounds coming my way when I'm out and about with my grandkid.

IF Biden was abe to win, which I seriously doubt, It won't mean shit to me.

I lived through 8 years of Obama, I can handle Biden/Harris for however long they last....

If you thought Obama was radical, he isn't in the same league with Biden. Listen to what he says, go to his website and read what he's for. There is nothing positive in there about what he's going to do. Everything would be a disaster.
Actually, everything is positive, depending what you call positive. However, what a president actually accomplishes depends on what you consider an accomplishment and whether the president's party controls congress. However, Biden will get more done with a divided congress than Trump did because Biden, unlike Trump understands government and certainly knows how to get legislation through congress. Biden also has another big positive. He doesn't like to Tweet and believes communications from the White House should be clear, factual, and accurate.

A Trump loss most likely ain't in the works but what we need to prepare for is a Trump win. Last inauguration day they torched cars and smashed windows. By spring of 2017 a radical democrat armed himself with a SKS and opened fire on a republican baseball team. The anger is so seething out there that it scares me what the democrats are planning for this one.
I have three months of my meds and dried food and 10k rounds for my AK and about 50 for my 38.

I have a wife who can kill 99% of the men walking the streets and she looks like a sweetie-pie, I think of her as my 'stealth' weapon, lol.

Dont worry, but nonetheless always be prepared for the worst.

IF Biden was abe to win, which I seriously doubt, It won't mean shit to me.

I lived through 8 years of Obama, I can handle Biden/Harris for however long they last....

If you thought Obama was radical, he isn't in the same league with Biden. Listen to what he says, go to his website and read what he's for. There is nothing positive in there about what he's going to do. Everything would be a disaster.
Actually, everything is positive, depending what you call positive. However, what a president actually accomplishes depends on what you consider an accomplishment and whether the president's party controls congress. However, Biden will get more done with a divided congress than Trump did because Biden, unlike Trump understands government and certainly knows how to get legislation through congress. Biden also has another big positive. He doesn't like to Tweet and believes communications from the White House should be clear, factual, and accurate.

Two major pluses. I think that is why Trump resorted to so many EO’s despite a friendly congress.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

The signs of Trump loosing is increasing. Trump is making some big pollical mistakes. He blew the first debate with a 90-minute schoolyard brawl featuring incessant interruptions followed by pleas from Biden to quite the “yapping,”. The second debate was his chance to score big but he walked out on it not realizing that Biden would fill in that spot with an hour or more of a townhall. Biden would explain his polices, which the public wanted to hear and for the first time he would look really presidential. It was too late to get scheduled on Fox News so Trump really fucked up by going with NBC and before the broadcast insuring a rather hostile reception by launching an attack against them. Savannah Guthrie hit Trump with hardball after hardball and when he sidestepped the answer, she refused to move on and kept pushing him and Trump wander all other place. So that leaves the 3rd and final debate for Trump to recover. However, the third debate is the least watched and has least impact, 89% have made up their minds, and possible a majority may have already voided by then.

Trump missed what might have been an October surprise that just might have turned things around. He could have had a "Come to Jesus moment" after his battle with the virus, telling the country how bad the virus was and how he didn't take the virus as seriously as he should but now sees that was a mistake. He then tells the country what he's going to do. That might cost him some of his base but it might gain a lot independent voter that were going for Biden. One of Trump's problems is he finds it almost impossible to reverse course and admitting he was wrong is near impossibility, which is exactly what he should do.

Way back when I lived in Texas, in 1994 (I think) Ann Richards was running for Governor against Clayton Williams. Clayton was essentially the first Trump. When asked about Ann Richards, he said, "I hope she hasn't started drinking again." Richards was a recovering alcoholic. He talked about tying her up and dragging her through the mud. There were numerous credible reports of his holding "honey hunts" on his ranch outside of Alpine. On a poor day recently he compared bad weather to rape: "If it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it."

Anyway, the reason I bring it up, the Thursday before the election, he started running commercials apologizing for his own behavior. He stood there with his cowboy hat in his hand and did the whole "I'm not a politician" schtick and said that he didn't know how he would be seen.

Do you think Trump will have to do something like that?

Meh, if Biden wins we will all be too busy helping Trump troll Biden for the next 2 years, then Dems will be wiped off the map in 2022.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

Are you kidding? You haven't even lost yet and the unhingedness is already running rampant.

If you have waited to prepare for ALL outcomes until this moment well, it is likely too late. Chances are good and getting "better" the democrats will cheat their way straight into the Oval Office, just like Obama did twice and all democratic 2018 victories. Be prepared you say? Be prepared for mushroom clouds, real plague; tidal waves, earthquakes, alien invasions and demons rising up out of Hell. We have never lived through a time like the one now and in the very near future. "Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen . . ." (Aliens, '86)

You think all the Dem victories are the result of cheating? God, you guys are nuts.

If you have waited to prepare for ALL outcomes until this moment well, it is likely too late. Chances are good and getting "better" the democrats will cheat their way straight into the Oval Office, just like Obama did twice and all democratic 2018 victories. Be prepared you say? Be prepared for mushroom clouds, real plague; tidal waves, earthquakes, alien invasions and demons rising up out of Hell. We have never lived through a time like the one now and in the very near future. "Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen . . ." (Aliens, '86)

You think all the Dem victories are the result of cheating? God, you guys are nuts.

You guys?

You guys?

Ok. Night Son.

Two major pluses. I think that is why Trump resorted to so many EO’s despite a friendly congress.

You mean the same friendly Congress that impeached him with no impeachable offenses and no crime committed? The same friendly Congress that wouldn't give him a measly 3 billion dollars for a wall and shutdown our country for the longest time in history over it? The same friendly Congress that berated and dehumanized a decent judge like Kavanaugh?

If that's what you consider friends, who needs enemies?

Pelosi-1.jpeg

I always expect the worst (in this case a Biden win) and hope for the best, a Trump win. That way I never get surprised or disappointed. As for not coming on this board if brain dead Biden wins, I could care less about left wing looney gloating,

Gramps, you're the only Trump voter who will stick around here after the Biden win, so there won't be a "we." There will just be "you".

Ill be here to enjoy it all. . With the exception of Trump who has put them completely out of their minds,Leftists are even funnier when their in power.

You mean after four years of wanking off to pictures of people upset about Hillary's loss, you know how much we are going to enjoy the truly unhinged responses you guys are going to have on November 4th, WHEN (not if) Trump loses.

Never underestimate Trump’s ability to manufacture a win. The fat man hasn’t sung yet.

I always expect the worst (in this case a Biden win) and hope for the best, a Trump win. That way I never get surprised or disappointed. As for not coming on this board if brain dead Biden wins, I could care less about left wing looney gloating,

It will be interesting to see the difference. In 2016 about half the lefties on this board vanished for some time. Some permanently some only a short period.

Biden doesn't need Twitter because the MSM will carry his weight. They didn't do that for Trump. 90% plus negative reporting on him by the MSM since he took office.

So let's go through all the "positive" things Biden plans on doing to this country:

Increase taxes on our job creators when we need them the most.

Bring back Commie Care on steroids which will also be troubling to businesses and individuals alike. When the Commie Care fines were active, they were keeping billions of dollars every year, mostly from people who needed the money the most.

Increase capital gains taxes which will slow down and may even reverse our stock market and other investments.

Stop or heavily regulate fracking that will increase our fuel prices to double or more, while funding and promoting much more expensive green energy. Thanks to fracking, we became the worlds largest energy exporter. Say bye bye to those tens of thousands of jobs because you can't export green energy.

Destroying the suburbs, a plan he and Booker have been working on. The plan is to insert high-crime, low-income people into currently nice areas thus destroying them. This will cost Americans hundreds of billions in lost property value.

It will be interesting to see the difference. In 2016 about half the lefties on this board vanished for some time. Some permanently some only a short period.

Now that you mention it, I believe yo

Now that you mention it I believe you are correct about 2016. In any event if Biden wins maybe I will change my last name to Biden to cash in on the family business.

Forum List

Back