We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.
Sure man.

Ok, I have a blanket bet for every liberal democrat on the forum. I will leave the forum forever if Biden wins, will you leave if Trump wins? Put up or shut up. NOW!

Nah...lame bet and absolutely zero fun. I don't want anyone to leave the forum, especially not YOU little Fish. You are one of the most fun to play with because you get so...pissy I guess is a good word. :lol:

Make a more fun bet. Some embarrassing signature line or avatar. I'm all in on that bet.

OK, lets do this.

If Trump wins your new sig line will be: I am a liberal who voted for the loser senile Joe and the Ho

If Biden wins my new sig line will be: I wish I had voted for Biden, he will save the country.

deal?

Sorry sugar britches, you don't get to choose my sig line for you. This is the bet, take it or leave it. If Trump wins I will put whatever signature line you choose in my profile for one month. If Biden wins, you do the same. Deal?

NO, either we agree on the language before hand, or no bet. I fully understand why you won't commit, because I actually think you are smarter than you appear.
Will he honor his word.............or will he say sucker afterwards..........you know how they lie alot.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.
Sure man.

Ok, I have a blanket bet for every liberal democrat on the forum. I will leave the forum forever if Biden wins, will you leave if Trump wins? Put up or shut up. NOW!

Nah...lame bet and absolutely zero fun. I don't want anyone to leave the forum, especially not YOU little Fish. You are one of the most fun to play with because you get so...pissy I guess is a good word. :lol:

Make a more fun bet. Some embarrassing signature line or avatar. I'm all in on that bet.

OK, lets do this.

If Trump wins your new sig line will be: I am a liberal who voted for the loser senile Joe and the Ho

If Biden wins my new sig line will be: I wish I had voted for Biden, he will save the country.

deal?

Sorry sugar britches, you don't get to choose my sig line for you. This is the bet, take it or leave it. If Trump wins I will put whatever signature line you choose in my profile for one month. If Biden wins, you do the same. Deal?

NO, either we agree on the language before hand, or no bet. I fully understand why you won't commit, because I actually think you are smarter than you appear.

I absolutely say yes to the signature you have already chosen. I have not chosen mine for you yet so it's you that's wiggling out. Pussy.

Sure man.

OK, lets do this.

deal?

Will he honor his word.............or will he say sucker afterwards..........you know how they lie alot.
Yes, SHE will honor her bet. She has always honored her bets. I embarrassingly wore a NY Giants avatar for a month. Nothing can be more humiliating than that.

Sure man.

OK, lets do this.

deal?

I absolutely say yes to the signature you have already chosen. I have not chosen mine for you yet so it's you that's wiggling out. Pussy.
LOL

You would never honor it anyways..............Now what are you prepared to have him put on his sigline you wanker.........lmao

Sure man.

OK, lets do this.

deal?

Yes, SHE will honor her bet. She has always honored her bets. I embarrassingly wore a NY Giants avatar for a month. Nothing can be more humiliating than that.
I wonder if the Dr. will honor his........still do.....I will honor mine. No how about you stop playing games with this and make it a straight up bet here......no hidden BS........What do you want him to put there while he does the same............

Then bring in witnesses.

Sure man.

OK, lets do this.

deal?

LOL

You would never honor it anyways..............Now what are you prepared to have him put on his sigline you wanker.........lmao

seawitchy is a typical libtard, full of shit and a coward with no morals or ethics.

Sure man.

OK, lets do this.

deal?

LOL

seawitchy is a typical libtard, full of shit and a coward with no morals or ethics.
She says she will honor it..........the question is will she...........hmmm

But wants a open ended sigline to chose later..........kinda lame there.

Sure man.

Uh... why? I don't care what you do after the election.

Sure man.

nor I you. but you libs keep screaming that Trump is going to lose. all I am saying is, put your honor where your mouth is. either that or admit that you are really quite sure that senile jo and the ho are going to lose.

Sure man.

nor I you. but you libs keep screaming that Trump is going to lose.
I'm not a lib. And I think Trump might win. I was responding to the claim that Republicans would take the house.

How are you preparing (and what are you prepared to do) to insure your financial health and that of your family and community?

Probably a good idea is to get your money out of the market, or at least some of it. Joe's plans will destroy whatever we have left of the economy. Business confidence will hit a low that we haven't seen in years. If you heat your house with propane, buy as much as you can.

"NEWS outlets now."
You are silly QAnon. DJT has been on the news feeds for the past four years. Non fucking stop. You are crazy.

Correct, he has been.

But the MSM is not an extension of the Democrat party..........Naaaaah.

The deficits were created when Republicans had full control for 2 years. They passed the irresponsible tax cuts and huge increase in military spending.

The country is in terrible shape and all you have are excuses. Obama had Democrat cities too, seems trump isn't a very good president.

Trump is the best President we've had in decades. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Lowest unemployment rate for women and all minorities since records began. Great job on the border drastically reducing illegal crossings. Got rid of Commie Care fines which took money from people that needed it the most. Reduced taxes on our job creators that put us more in line with much of the civilized world, and helping to prevent jobs moving overseas. Reduced taxes on middle-class workers. Created the policy that for every business regulation created, two had to be removed in their place. Broke a new record for median household income. Supports our police in all ways. Also got endorsements from all kinds of police groups, and our border patrol who never endorsed anybody in the past. The lowest GDP damage because of this virus out of all the G7 countries except China, IF you can trust their numbers.
You can't be this dumb. The unemployment rate was decreasing for 6 years before trump and followed that same trend. It went up under trump. Where is it at now? Crime is increasing, who cares about police support? Clearly it's not working.

Lets look at trumps record again:
HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

There is nothing good there. Trump is gonna leave us with excuses and a huge bill.
Ray Ray needs a bib.
More progressive baby talk. You idiots act like 2 year olds.
2 year olds don't act. They live. A 4 year old on the other hand, that would be a much more apt comparison. And you are Blue and Dumb.
Actually I’m not blue. My eyes are. Hense the play on words.

So ...you are dumb AND immature. Typical for a leftie.
Good to know. I imagine that your eye color is as blue as your Avatar hair.
For the record, if you care, I'm not a leftie.

The deficits were created when Republicans had full control for 2 years. They passed the irresponsible tax cuts and huge increase in military spending.

The country is in terrible shape and all you have are excuses. Obama had Democrat cities too, seems trump isn't a very good president.

Trump is the best President we've had in decades. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Lowest unemployment rate for women and all minorities since records began. Great job on the border drastically reducing illegal crossings. Got rid of Commie Care fines which took money from people that needed it the most. Reduced taxes on our job creators that put us more in line with much of the civilized world, and helping to prevent jobs moving overseas. Reduced taxes on middle-class workers. Created the policy that for every business regulation created, two had to be removed in their place. Broke a new record for median household income. Supports our police in all ways. Also got endorsements from all kinds of police groups, and our border patrol who never endorsed anybody in the past. The lowest GDP damage because of this virus out of all the G7 countries except China, IF you can trust their numbers.
You can't be this dumb. The unemployment rate was decreasing for 6 years before trump and followed that same trend. It went up under trump. Where is it at now? Crime is increasing, who cares about police support? Clearly it's not working.

Lets look at trumps record again:
HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

There is nothing good there. Trump is gonna leave us with excuses and a huge bill.
Ray Ray needs a bib.
More progressive baby talk. You idiots act like 2 year olds.
2 year olds don't act. They live. A 4 year old on the other hand, that would be a much more apt comparison. And you are Blue and Dumb.
Actually I’m not blue. My eyes are. Hense the play on words.

So ...you are dumb AND immature. Typical for a leftie.
It almost defies credulity (and certainly the law of averages) but after decades of searching for thoughtful, intelligent life on the left I finally accepted the cold, hard truth: there is none.
Good to know that credulity still exists. So FO.

Forum List

Back