We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

You mean American's running around protesting. I doubt many of them vote. You understand that those are American's right? Trump is their president....

A President does not control his citizens. You're thinking of Cuba or North Korea.
How quickly you forget about unmarked vehicles grabbing people.
In Portland.
In Kenosha.
In New York.

When activated by fear, authoritarian-leaning Americans are predisposed to trade civil liberties for strongman solutions to secure law and order; and they are ready to strip civil liberties from those defined as the “other”—a far cry from the image of America as a country built on a shared commitment to liberty and democratic governance.

It's starting to look like only the perverts and unhinged Trump haters like the Crazy Eyed Cortez. She's quite the nasty girl.

It's CYA. They were all happy with the radicals screaming from on top of a mountain to satisfy their constituency base. But now that their candidate is chosen and running against a guy who loves America, they told AOC and the three stooges to keep a lid on it.

Thanks for mentioning the 2022 senatorial seats that will be up for grabs, and you're right that those seats will matter significantly. There will be 34 of the 100 seats up for regular election. Special elections may be held to fill vacancies that occur in the 117th Congress.

In regards to the 2020 senatorial races, Republicans currently hold 53 seats while Democrats hold 47 (including two independents caucusing as Democrats). There are 35 seats up including special elections in Arizona and Georgia. Republicans will be defending 23 seats while the Democratic Party will be defending 12 seats. Democrats would need to gain 3 or 4 seats to take control.

If you're like me and like to check out overall visuals, here's a good interactive map illustrating the 2020 senatorial races: 2020 Senate Election Interactive Map

Economic maximums? WTH are you talking about? He sure didn't give us much GDP growth.

GDP growth was fine until the Democrats took leadership of the House.

View attachment 403044
Yeah after 8 years of being told how slow it was under Obama trump delivers about the same and suddenly it's fine. You guys crack me up with your dishonestly. Trump promised 4-6% GDP growth with his tax cuts. He delievered a TRILLION dollar deficit and weak GDP growth. Last year was 2.3% and we won't even get into this year....
Trump delivered a booming business for me until the democrats best friend, covid, showed up.
THAT is what I'm voting for. That and a hope that you nuts gain no more control.

Pretty simple.

President Trump is gaining steam again. The people are realizing that another 4 years can make so much sense. Especially when comparing to the Slow Joe. Why gamble on that when the economy is picking back up better than expect?
We can't fix the economy or much of anything else until we stop the virus. We don't know how Biden will handle the virus but we have seen Trump lead the nation into worse healthcare disaster in a hundred years and the worst response to the virus in the world. It is time for change.

20 years of decreasing crime rates is darn good, not that Trump was party to it. In 2020, homicide rates between June and August of 2020 increased by 53% over the same period in 2019, and aggravated assaults went up by 14%.

That happens when economic times are hard, and you have Democrats running around like wild animals protesting the police, tearing down their cities, and people getting embolden into thinking there will be no punishment for crime.

Police get more fearful of the criminal element all the time. They are slowly becoming less and less effective.
I expect you will not address why economic times are hard because it will lead back to the virus running out of control and a president that has downplayed and fraught against just about every preventive method that has been shown to be effective.

I expect you will not address why economic times are hard because it will lead back to the virus running out of control and a president that has downplayed and fraught against just about every preventive method that has been shown to be effective.

We still don't know what's most effective. The CDC said not to wear masks early on, Fauci said the same. Then they decided to go the opposite way. We may find out in two years from now after all the research, masks were the worst thing we could have done. Even recently the WHO stated lockdowns were a terrible way to fight this.

The President didn't really downplay anything. That's the new leftist propaganda to try and twist a worldwide pandemic as Trump's fault.

Record deficits, we can't afford 4 more years of failure.

But we can afford free healthcare, green energy, free college?
Biden is not promising free healthcare nor free college, and he has said he will build toward a clean energy economy. Better and more affordable healthcare, tuition free college and vocational schools, and more green energy jobs are all possible and will happen but only after we bring coronavirus under control and revive the economy.

We still don't know what's most effective. The CDC said not to wear masks early on, Fauci said the same. Then they decided to go the opposite way. We may find out in two years from now after all the research, masks were the worst thing we could have done. Even recently the WHO stated lockdowns were a terrible way to fight this.

The President didn't really downplay anything. That's the new leftist propaganda to try and twist a worldwide pandemic as Trump's fault.
I'm sorry Ray, but what you are writing is nonsense. The CDC said there was no need for masks in late February and early March which was true. There was only one outbreak in the entire country. Since the CDC tests were not working, Covid-19 could not be confirmed at that time. If the CDC had given a green light to wearing masks at that time, essentially every N95 mask in the country would be gone in days. Those had to be available to healthcare workers and first responders. Once the US reserve of N95 masks and shields were made available and sources of supply were located, the CDC began recommending masks in the later part of March.
There has never been any doubt that masks were an effective means to reduce airborne transmission. That had been proved in the 1880's and essentially ever epidemic where transmission was spread through the air.

We do not know and we will probably never know what is the most effective tool to reduce transmission. South Korea has been very successful in the use of testing/contact tracing/quarantining. Japan has relieved on masks and social distancing. China has relied on mass quarantining. All of these methods have proved to work in this pandemic and epidemics in the past. Which methods are used to control the virus is not as important as compliance of the people. And that compliance only comes with strong government support. The most successful countries had it and least successful didn't.

And yes, the president did downplay the virus and he admitted. "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic," Mr. Trump told Woodward. When in February, he said it was just the flu, and when he had falsely claimed it was going away in April, in the summer, and by election day, he was downplaying. And today he's still doing it by failing to set an example, by mocking, and ignoring all methods of controlling the virus and offering the vaccine as the magic bullet that will just make it go away when he knows that is not going to happen. Coronavirus is going to be with us for years but if we are very lucky, by the 4th quarter of next year, we might be seeing numbers decreasing.

Last edited:
The deficits were created when Republicans had full control for 2 years. They passed the irresponsible tax cuts and huge increase in military spending.

The country is in terrible shape and all you have are excuses. Obama had Democrat cities too, seems trump isn't a very good president.

Trump is the best President we've had in decades. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Lowest unemployment rate for women and all minorities since records began. Great job on the border drastically reducing illegal crossings. Got rid of Commie Care fines which took money from people that needed it the most. Reduced taxes on our job creators that put us more in line with much of the civilized world, and helping to prevent jobs moving overseas. Reduced taxes on middle-class workers. Created the policy that for every business regulation created, two had to be removed in their place. Broke a new record for median household income. Supports our police in all ways. Also got endorsements from all kinds of police groups, and our border patrol who never endorsed anybody in the past. The lowest GDP damage because of this virus out of all the G7 countries except China, IF you can trust their numbers.
You can't be this dumb. The unemployment rate was decreasing for 6 years before trump and followed that same trend. It went up under trump. Where is it at now? Crime is increasing, who cares about police support? Clearly it's not working.

Lets look at trumps record again:
HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

There is nothing good there. Trump is gonna leave us with excuses and a huge bill.
Increasing crime is due to democratic governors and mayors defunding police and telling them to stand down.

Riots are encourage by democratic governors and mayors ( and the party in general).

Recession is due to Democratic governors shutting down states for 6 months.

Giant bailouts is what the democrats in Congress want to do instead of passing a stimulus for small businesses.

The deficits were created when Republicans had full control for 2 years. They passed the irresponsible tax cuts and huge increase in military spending.

The country is in terrible shape and all you have are excuses. Obama had Democrat cities too, seems trump isn't a very good president.

Trump is the best President we've had in decades. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Lowest unemployment rate for women and all minorities since records began. Great job on the border drastically reducing illegal crossings. Got rid of Commie Care fines which took money from people that needed it the most. Reduced taxes on our job creators that put us more in line with much of the civilized world, and helping to prevent jobs moving overseas. Reduced taxes on middle-class workers. Created the policy that for every business regulation created, two had to be removed in their place. Broke a new record for median household income. Supports our police in all ways. Also got endorsements from all kinds of police groups, and our border patrol who never endorsed anybody in the past. The lowest GDP damage because of this virus out of all the G7 countries except China, IF you can trust their numbers.
You can't be this dumb. The unemployment rate was decreasing for 6 years before trump and followed that same trend. It went up under trump. Where is it at now? Crime is increasing, who cares about police support? Clearly it's not working.

HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

There is nothing good there. Trump is gonna leave us with excuses and a huge bill.
Ray Ray needs a bib.
More progressive baby talk. You idiots act like 2 year olds.

And yes, the president did downplay the virus and he admitted. "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic," Mr. Trump told Woodward. When in February, he said it was just the flu, and when he had falsely claimed it was going away in April, in the summer, and by election day, he was downplaying. And today he's still doing it by failing to set an example, by mocking, and ignoring all methods of controlling the virus and offering the vaccine as the magic bullet that will just make it go away when he knows that is not going to happen. Coronavirus is going to be with us for years but if we are very lucky, by the 4th quarter of next year, we might be seeing numbers decreasing.

The un-trusty WHO just made that claim yet several of our vaccine testing is in it's final stages. They want to create this image that there is no hope is in sight. It's all political. Just like the CDC wanted to add an extra three months of testing to keep it out of reach before the election. Dr. Fauci said about the Woodhead interview that in spite of that, all necessary information that he and the President discussed was properly relayed to the people. I don't know what more you want than that. Was the President trying to keep people calm? Yes he was. That's kind of his job.

The left is trying to create this lie that whatever the President instructs us to do, we all obey like dog faced pony solders. We don't. We are individuals that are quite capable of making our own individual choices and in spite of all we know, we are still making them today. I see it everywhere I go in public. I see people wearing no mask at all, or just over their mouth. I see people rubbing their eyes in the store. I seen one lady lick her fingers to count cash for the cashier.

Bottom line is that it doesn't matter what Trump says, or how he feels, or being optimistic we will get over this soon. People are still going to do whatever they want to do.

Biden is not promising free healthcare nor free college, and he has said he will build toward a clean energy economy. Better and more affordable healthcare, tuition free college and vocational schools, and more green energy jobs are all possible and will happen but only after we bring coronavirus under control and revive the economy.

We could have all green energy today. Are you ready to pay two to three times for it? Do you think businesses are? Are you ready for the rolling blackouts like they have in California, where the Governor was telling people to not use your toaster so they didn't knock out the power? I'm sorry, I don't want to live like that.

Last time a Democrat offered us affordable healthcare, my employers went up so high he dropped it for us. I called to get this so-called affordable coverage, and I pay less on my two mortgages every month than the price they gave me. Plus it was crap. 7K deductible, 7K out of pocket, no prescription, no dental, and a 50 dollar doctor visit copay. It would have been only good if I decided to walk out in front of a moving bus. Fool me once, shame on you..........

Tuition free college and vocational school. So how is Biden going to accomplish that? Do you think he can get the instructors and professors to work for free? How about the utility companies not charging them for power? How about the administrators working for free?

If you think something is expensive now, wait until you see how much it's going to cost you when it's free. There is nothing wrong with graduating high school, living at home with your parents for three or four years while working a full time job saving as much as possible, and paying for college yourself like the generations before. Once in college, you can continue to work part-time and weekends.

HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

Ray Ray needs a bib.
More progressive baby talk. You idiots act like 2 year olds.
2 year olds don't act. They live. A 4 year old on the other hand, that would be a much more apt comparison. And you are Blue and Dumb.

I posted facts, you choose to ignore them. The only deranged ones are trumpers. This is the reality in our country now:
HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

Trump is the biggest failure of a president I have ever seen. And Bush was pretty bad.

Lies are not facts, they're made-up stories. Do I need to shoot them down one by one again for you? Congress creates the spending bills. The riots took place because they were promoted by Democrat Mayors and Governors. Trump can't do anything about it even if he wanted. The US has the 8th highest death rate per 100,000 people, not the most.

View attachment 403074
Ray Ray, you are nuts.
"Do I need to shoot them down"

Forum List

Back