We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

If it happens, it happens and you're right. A Biden presidency would be an economic disaster. A train wreck and none of the lefty loons on this board will ever acknowledge that fact.

What they will do however is blame the next four years of Biden failure on President Trump. Who wants to make that bet with me?
Bush blamed Clinton.
Obama blamed Bush.
Trump blamed Obama.
I can remember a president that didn't blame his predecessor.

However when it comes to blaming others, no one beats Trump.

During five decades in business and politics, he has never taken personal responsibility for anything. Not for violating the Fair Housing Act when he refused to rent apartments to black people in New York City. Not for hiring undocumented immigrants to work at his hotels and golf courses. Not for many bankruptcies and failed real estate ventures. Not for illicit payoffs to the women who claimed affairs with him. Not for perpetrating the biggest and most protracted lie in our political history that Barack Obama, the first black American president, was illegitimate because he was born in Africa.

As president, Trump blamed “liberal judges” for rejecting his initial travel ban on predominantly Muslim countries. He blamed Obama for his own policy of separating families seeking asylum. He blamed the media and Democrats for perpetrating a hoax about the dangers of the coronavirus. He then blamed China for failing to apprise us about the pandemic, even though he was briefed on it before he took remedial action. He blamed the WHO for being to cozy with the Chinese. He blamed a nonexistent Obama era regulation for his own failure to provide medical professionals with adequate testing kits for the coronavirus. He blamed governors for the lack of protective equipment for health care workers. He blamed Obama for low level the US stockpile of emergency supplies, although he never anything remedy the situation. He blamed the FDA for not changing regulations to allow privates labs to process tests. He's even blamed Biden, who was not president for not instituting a mask mandate.

Trump's old buddy Harry Cohn told him you never, ever take responsibility for failure. Never lie to a judge and never tell the truth to public. Never defend but always attack.

Nope. Bush never blamed Clinton. In fact after he left office Bush never said anything about the current President.

Obama did blame Bush for everything. For eight years everything negative in his administration was blamed on Bush.

As for Trump?? The only things I've heard him say about Obama were true.

Trump does attack because he's Trump. He's not a politician. He's a businessman who know how to get shit done and attacking in business is done every day.

I see the conservativs are getting their loser-whine in place.

"WAAAA! AT LEAST WE'RE NOT RIOTING LIKE THOSE LIBERALS WOULD! WAAA!"

That's good planning on their part, claiming moral superiority just because they're not acting like terrorists. They will, of course, still all be supporting right-wing terrorists.
"WAAAA! AT LEAST WE'RE NOT RIOTING LIKE THOSE LIBERALS WOULD! WAAA!"

Would? They ARE you dolt!!

Greg

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

I'd say that the Republican party would do well to get prepared for more than just that.

The Republican party has zero grassroots. No organization whatsoever. Voting is as far as its base renders any effort.

Others are and have been very busy working toward the future. Quietly. Gradually. Consistently. And fruitfully.

The dems have already been taken over. The Republican party is next. Bet on it. Its only saving grace is that it takes time.

Last edited:
And yes, the president did downplay the virus and he admitted. "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic," Mr. Trump told Woodward. When in February, he said it was just the flu, and when he had falsely claimed it was going away in April, in the summer, and by election day, he was downplaying. And today he's still doing it by failing to set an example, by mocking, and ignoring all methods of controlling the virus and offering the vaccine as the magic bullet that will just make it go away when he knows that is not going to happen. Coronavirus is going to be with us for years but if we are very lucky, by the 4th quarter of next year, we might be seeing numbers decreasing.

The un-trusty WHO just made that claim yet several of our vaccine testing is in it's final stages. They want to create this image that there is no hope is in sight. It's all political. Just like the CDC wanted to add an extra three months of testing to keep it out of reach before the election. Dr. Fauci said about the Woodhead interview that in spite of that, all necessary information that he and the President discussed was properly relayed to the people. I don't know what more you want than that. Was the President trying to keep people calm? Yes he was. That's kind of his job.

The left is trying to create this lie that whatever the President instructs us to do, we all obey like dog faced pony solders. We don't. We are individuals that are quite capable of making our own individual choices and in spite of all we know, we are still making them today. I see it everywhere I go in public. I see people wearing no mask at all, or just over their mouth. I see people rubbing their eyes in the store. I seen one lady lick her fingers to count cash for the cashier.

Bottom line is that it doesn't matter what Trump says, or how he feels, or being optimistic we will get over this soon. People are still going to do whatever they want to do.
Trump's message from the first outbreak has been to carry on as normal but that is just not possible when an epidemic that's killing people is sweeping across the country. Every method to slow transmission requires people to make sacrifices, mask wearing, social distancing, regular hand washing, cleaning public surfaces, testing, individual quarantining, mass quarantines, closing our borders to travelers, avoiding large gatherings, etc. Just about everybody hates this stuff so Trump tells the people what they really want to hear, you don't have to do this stuff, the virus is just going to magically go away. He's right it will go away but how many hundreds of thousands will have to die due to this message that encourages people to ignore the guidelines?

Everyone agrees that we need to get our economy moving. We all need to be doing what is required to get our economy back to normal and the first step is getting this epidemic under control.
Oh bullshit.....
99.5% survival rate you fucking drama queen, quit with the hysterics.

As for Trump?? The only things I've heard him say about Obama were true.

Trump does attack because he's Trump. He's not a politician. He's a businessman who know how to get shit done and attacking in business is done every day.

His attacks on both Biden and Obama were because of the spying that took place on him before and after the election. Of course he's pissed. But if it's one thing nobody can debate me on, it's that Trump seldom throws the first punch. Trumps attacks are usually retaliatory.

Only the easily fooled believe who wins is really going to make that much of a difference. We need to get all wealthy people out of elected officials. Time to elect just average non wealthy people to run this nation.
omg--noooooooooooooo. You need successful intelligent people to be in office not some minimum wage mcD's worker. We need to crack down on corruption in both the FBI and in politics. We need term limits in order to have a better chance of catching the corrupt ones----because the longer they stay in office the more power they gain to protect their corruption. We need to limit the money that can be spent on a campaign. We need to end Soros from buying politicans and elections.......we need to put limits on who can vote----our founders never intended the town drunks and morons to have equal voting rights. Sorry they didn't--they were snobs who dislike stupid people--but this quality prevented stupid mob rule and we need to limit voting to where one pays their income taxes thusly cutting down on multi-voting and the dead voting and those with more than one house pt who move alot from voting in various states and counties.

I'm not suggesting the president force the people to do any of those things. He just needs to consistently encourage people to follow the guides and stop questioning their effectiveness. Trump has never told people specifically to violate the guidelines but that has been his message by mocked those that wear masks, by refuses to wear a mask, by telling the people, that following a governors orders is their personal choice, by encouraging protests against governors who have imposed virus restrictions, by question the effectiveness of masks, by embracing a declaration that opposes lock downs in favor of herd immunity, by making no effort toward social distancing at his rallies, by implying that wearing masks and social distancing is cowardly, etc, etc......

What President Trump understands is that these leftists Governors are not doing anything to stop the virus, they are trying to stop the economy.

In spite of our current situation, voters understand what Trump has accomplished before the Chinese flu. They also understand he can do it again, whereas all of Biden's policies promise a prolonged recession and possible depression. In order to win, they have to do whatever they can to destroy this economy beyond repair. That includes months long riots and destruction in their cities unchecked.

Not many people will listen to the Presidents suggestions. He's not a biologist, he's a businessman. That's why on many, many occasions, he allowed Drs. Fauci and Birx to address the country. THEY made the recommendations you stated multiple times, and they are free to do so anytime they wish. People are more likely to listen to experts than somebody who doesn't have the least idea of viruses. The Doctors tell us what to do for our safety, and the President tells us what we need to do to save our businesses and economy. That's his line of expertise.
As I have said, you can not ignore the virus and fix the economy. Our economy is where it is because of the virus. There are over 100 million people that are at higher risk of becoming serious ill if they contract the virus. 72 million are over 65. The remainders are under 65 but have serious lung or heart disease, diabetic, or they're obese. Most of these people are participating in the economy only to the extent necessary, avoiding indoor dinning, bars, movie, retail stores, sporting events, and any large gathering. These people are not going to fully participate in the economy until they feel safe and that's not going happen until we see the virus transmission falling across the country. Just about anything we do to stimulate the economy is going increase transmission which means we must rely on preventive measures and they must be supported from the top. We can't have the government questioning it's own recommendations.

If you think this country has to have a bayonet at it's throat to bring us together to work toward a common goal, I think you're underestimating us. Whenever, there has been a threat to nation and government points the way, the country follows. There are many examples, most recently 9-11, Dec 4, 1941, 1900 Galveston Hurricane, 1906 San Francisco Earthquake, and many more . As long as the government speaks loudly and clearly with one voice the people will follow.

As I have said, you can not ignore the virus and fix the economy. Our economy is where it is because of the virus. There are over 100 million people that are at higher risk of becoming serious ill if they contract the virus. 72 million are over 65. The remainders are under 65 but have serious lung or heart disease, diabetic, or they're obese. Most of these people are participating in the economy only to the extent necessary, avoiding indoor dinning, bars, movie, retail stores, sporting events, and any large gathering. These people are not going to fully participate in the economy until they feel safe and that's not going happen until we see the virus transmission falling across the country. Just about anything we do to stimulate the economy is going increase transmission which means we must rely on preventive measures and they must be supported from the top. We can't have the government questioning it's own recommendations.

If you think this country has to have a bayonet at it's throat to bring us together to work toward a common goal, I think you're underestimating us. Whenever, there has been a threat to nation and government points the way, the country follows. There are many examples, most recently 9-11, Dec 4, 1941, 1900 Galveston Hurricane, 1906 San Francisco Earthquake, and many more . As long as the government speaks loudly and clearly with one voice the people will follow.

Then what you are suggesting is we close everything down. How do you think we'll get those industries back again if this isn't resolved until 2022? Remember what it was like to have to shop all over the place to get toilet paper, facial tissues, paper towels? Even today you have a hard time buying some products. Three months ago my washer took a dump. I couldn't get a new one for over three weeks. Everybody was out of stock. I ended up having to buy a used one against my will.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.
Sure man.

Ok, I have a blanket bet for every liberal democrat on the forum. I will leave the forum forever if Biden wins, will you leave if Trump wins? Put up or shut up. NOW!

Nah...lame bet and absolutely zero fun. I don't want anyone to leave the forum, especially not YOU little Fish. You are one of the most fun to play with because you get so...pissy I guess is a good word. :lol:

Make a more fun bet. Some embarrassing signature line or avatar. I'm all in on that bet.

OK, lets do this.

If Trump wins your new sig line will be: I am a liberal who voted for the loser senile Joe and the Ho

If Biden wins my new sig line will be: I wish I had voted for Biden, he will save the country.

deal?

Sorry sugar britches, you don't get to choose my sig line for you. This is the bet, take it or leave it. If Trump wins I will put whatever signature line you choose in my profile for one month. If Biden wins, you do the same. Deal?

NO, either we agree on the language before hand, or no bet. I fully understand why you won't commit, because I actually think you are smarter than you appear.

Fine Pussy Fishy, if you are too cowardly to agree beforehand, I agree to your choice of signature. Here is mine for you should Biden win:

"I am so excited for the future. Vice President Harris is a beautiful, smart, accomplished African American woman who will make a fine President someday".

Deal?

And yes, the president did downplay the virus and he admitted. "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic," Mr. Trump told Woodward. When in February, he said it was just the flu, and when he had falsely claimed it was going away in April, in the summer, and by election day, he was downplaying. And today he's still doing it by failing to set an example, by mocking, and ignoring all methods of controlling the virus and offering the vaccine as the magic bullet that will just make it go away when he knows that is not going to happen. Coronavirus is going to be with us for years but if we are very lucky, by the 4th quarter of next year, we might be seeing numbers decreasing.

The un-trusty WHO just made that claim yet several of our vaccine testing is in it's final stages. They want to create this image that there is no hope is in sight. It's all political. Just like the CDC wanted to add an extra three months of testing to keep it out of reach before the election. Dr. Fauci said about the Woodhead interview that in spite of that, all necessary information that he and the President discussed was properly relayed to the people. I don't know what more you want than that. Was the President trying to keep people calm? Yes he was. That's kind of his job.

The left is trying to create this lie that whatever the President instructs us to do, we all obey like dog faced pony solders. We don't. We are individuals that are quite capable of making our own individual choices and in spite of all we know, we are still making them today. I see it everywhere I go in public. I see people wearing no mask at all, or just over their mouth. I see people rubbing their eyes in the store. I seen one lady lick her fingers to count cash for the cashier.

Bottom line is that it doesn't matter what Trump says, or how he feels, or being optimistic we will get over this soon. People are still going to do whatever they want to do.
Trump's message from the first outbreak has been to carry on as normal but that is just not possible when an epidemic that's killing people is sweeping across the country. Every method to slow transmission requires people to make sacrifices, mask wearing, social distancing, regular hand washing, cleaning public surfaces, testing, individual quarantining, mass quarantines, closing our borders to travelers, avoiding large gatherings, etc. Just about everybody hates this stuff so Trump tells the people what they really want to hear, you don't have to do this stuff, the virus is just going to magically go away. He's right it will go away but how many hundreds of thousands will have to die due to this message that encourages people to ignore the guidelines?

Everyone agrees that we need to get our economy moving. We all need to be doing what is required to get our economy back to normal and the first step is getting this epidemic under control.
Oh bullshit.....

.5% of the U.S population is over 1 million. You're cool with over a million people dying so you don't have to wear a mask?

Then what you are suggesting is we close everything down. How do you think we'll get those industries back again if this isn't resolved until 2022? Remember what it was like to have to shop all over the place to get toilet paper, facial tissues, paper towels? Even today you have a hard time buying some products. Three months ago my washer took a dump. I couldn't get a new one for over three weeks. Everybody was out of stock. I ended up having to buy a used one against my will.

Thank Trump's trade war. Oh wait...that doesn't fit your narrative. Carry on.

I'm ok

Oh bullshit.....

.5% of the U.S population is over 1 million. You're cool with over a million people dying so you don't have to wear a mask?
I'm okay with almost EVERYONE dying if the alternative is that I lose my freedom.

Fuck you if you got a problem with that.

Do you really believe that wearing masks would save 1 million people, especially since the last report showed that most of the people who died from Covid were avid mask wearers?

Do you really believe that wearing masks would save 1 million people, especially since the last report showed that most of the people who died from Covid were avid mask wearers?

From what I've been reading many doctors say masks are bad for your health.

I wear one when I absolutely have to.

That isn't what the "last report" showed.

From what I've been reading many doctors say masks are bad for your health.

I wear one when I absolutely have to.
You haven't been reading any such thing from credible doctors. Maybe you did from a witch doctor that believes demons cause illnesses or from a Fox News radiologist, but you didn't "read that" from infectious disease experts.

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.
Sure man.

Ok, I have a blanket bet for every liberal democrat on the forum. I will leave the forum forever if Biden wins, will you leave if Trump wins? Put up or shut up. NOW!

Nah...lame bet and absolutely zero fun. I don't want anyone to leave the forum, especially not YOU little Fish. You are one of the most fun to play with because you get so...pissy I guess is a good word. :lol:

Make a more fun bet. Some embarrassing signature line or avatar. I'm all in on that bet.

OK, lets do this.

If Trump wins your new sig line will be: I am a liberal who voted for the loser senile Joe and the Ho

If Biden wins my new sig line will be: I wish I had voted for Biden, he will save the country.

deal?

Sorry sugar britches, you don't get to choose my sig line for you. This is the bet, take it or leave it. If Trump wins I will put whatever signature line you choose in my profile for one month. If Biden wins, you do the same. Deal?

NO, either we agree on the language before hand, or no bet. I fully understand why you won't commit, because I actually think you are smarter than you appear.

Fine Pussy Fishy, if you are too cowardly to agree beforehand, I agree to your choice of signature. Here is mine for you should Biden win:

"I am so excited for the future. Vice President Harris is a beautiful, smart, accomplished African American woman who will make a fine President someday".

Deal?

NO, I made an offer and you were too much of a pussy to accept it, I fully understand, you have zero confidence in senile joe and the ho. I get it. So here is an alternative offer. if Trump wins you leave the forum, if Biden wins I leave. Put up of shut up.

Oh bullshit.....

the vast majority of covid deaths are people with serious underlying medical conditions i.e. they would have died anyway. Look at the total annual US deaths, 2020 is actually below the average. Covid is a political hoax released by China with the cooperation of our stupid america-hating democrat party.

Forum List

Back