Trump was Exposed to the Coronavirus

Why, there's nothing to suggest he falls within any of the pathogenic mortality factors that have been reported to date. He's not over 80 years old and in poor health, he's not undergoing chemotherapy for an underlying immunocompromising disease. If he got it he'd most likely suffer from cold-like symptoms for a few days and be fine within a week.

The President of Brazil's communication secretary has tested positive for it. He dined with Trump at Mar-a-Lago last week.

White House Evaluates Trump Exposure to Coronavirus

I'm not a fan of Trump, but I hope he hasn't caught it.
He's a national treasure.

IN THE LONG RUN IT WILL COST THEM MORE THAN THAT. IT WILL MAKE THEIR MEDIA ARM COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE BEFORE SUMMER: Politicizing Coronavirus Will Cost Dems the House.

It’s clear that the Democrats see the coronavirus outbreak as an opportunity rather than an epidemic. Having failed to bring down President Trump with ridiculous conspiracy theories involving Russia and Ukraine, they are desperately attempting to convince the public that he is somehow exacerbating the COVID-19 crisis. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer, for example, issued a joint press release Sunday that included the following fiction: “President Trump continues to manufacture needless chaos within his administration and it is hampering the government’s response to the coronavirus outbreak.” Predictably, Pelosi and Schumer fail to provide any objective facts to support this claim.

I would think most politicians are going to be exposed. Biden and Bernie no doubt have been exposed as well, considering how they have to meet people face to face in large groups.

It’s clear that the Democrats see the coronavirus outbreak as an opportunity rather than an epidemic.
Liar.

It's clear the Repubs are blaming Dems for fomenting panic when the warnings they have issued were all spot on.

The President of Brazil's communication secretary has tested positive for it. He dined with Trump at Mar-a-Lago last week.

I think he has it.

Then I hope he gets treatment quick!
I hope he gets homeopathic treatment, that stuff never fails.

I don't want him to die, so no.

I think he has it.

Then I hope he gets treatment quick!
I hope he gets homeopathic treatment, that stuff never fails.

I hope you get the cure for communism - helicopter ride.

It’s clear that the Democrats see the coronavirus outbreak as an opportunity rather than an epidemic.
Liar.

It's clear the Repubs are blaming Dems for fomenting panic when the warnings they have issued were all spot on.

Sounds like your front runner is the one having trouble grasping the situation

On Thursday, Biden also criticized the administration’s decision to implement a near-total European travel ban recommended by White House public health advisors, with an exception for the United Kingdom.

“Banning all travel from Europe or any other part of the world may slow it, but…it will not stop it,” Biden warned.

In January, Biden also criticized as xenophobic the administration’s travel ban to China as the outbreak began to worsen, although it was instrumental in preventing an outbreak in the United States much sooner.

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia,” Biden said during an Iowa campaign event.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/12/biden-calls-trump-racist-for-stating-the-fact-that-wuhan-virus-began-in-china/

Liar.

Dems are rather worthless. Good at fingerpointing and blaming, no use when it comes problem solving and leadership. But, we all know that, so no one counts on them anyway.

AGENTS OF INFLUENCE:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-13-at-19.50.03.png

They are on the other side.

The Chinese Communists fill the pockets of the Left with money they raped from the American Worker and when they demand obediance, the US Left promptly obeys them

Repeating Chinese Party Line:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-13-at-19.51.12.png

Also:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-13-at-19.52.32.png

And:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-13-at-19.53.11.png

Finally:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-13-at-19.57.05.png

This is so widely accepted within their bubble that they don't even try to hide it anymore.

America sees,
America will not forget.

Forum List

Back