We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

There is no natural immunity. It's a novel virus, dope.

Excuse me Dingle Berry, may I call you DB?

Corona viruses are not new. They were first identified as RNA viruses in 1970.

You should call me, sir.
Covid-19 is new, dope. Hence the term, novel.

Excuse me DB, Sir

Provide a link showing that Covid-19 is not a member of the coronavirus family and that the present tests can distinguish the different coronavirus strains.

I won't hold my breath.

You're an idiot.
I never said it wasn't a corona virus. I said it was a new corona virus. A novel virus, new to humans who have no natural immunity.
COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin

The current test does indeed test for the RNA markers specific to this strain.
How do the new coronavirus tests work? | Live Science

Stop being a dope and educate yourself.
The only thing that makes it novel are a couple proteins on the outer shell it still shares characteristics of other related Corona viruses

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
No, dope.
By definition a novel virus is new to humans. As it has never existed in the human body previously, humans have no natural immunity.

No, dope. By definition "new to humans" doesn't require it to be 100% different from every other virus that has ever existed. The strain of coronavirus which causes Covid-19 is genetically very similar to, other viruses. This is how they know to classify it as a coronavirus.

It doesn't require much difference at all to be "novel".
Another one with an incompetent understanding.
Not one time did I ever state that this virus was "100% different". I said new to humans. By definition that's what novel means.

You share 98% of your DNA with chimps....keep chimping, dope.

You are simply wrong. You are promoting erroneous information. You are part of the problem. Just stop.
Novel means new to humans. Period.

You're too dense to understand what I am saying.

be gone

You're not saying anything worthwhile. You're arguing over the quality of trash.

Novel means one thing only. New to humans.
And I am trying to tell you that to be new to humans only a minuscule change in a virus is necessary you fucking dolt

Which means nothing.
It's precisely that change that makes it so virulent. Humans have no immunity.

Actually most people do because most people who get it won't die

think about will ya?

No, they don't. They became infected because there is no natural immunity, dope.
There is no natural immunity to literally thousands of viruses and bacteria. You seem to think contracting this virus is a death sentence. it isn't because moat people's immune system will be able to fight it off

Moron

You obviously have no understanding of what immunity is. Just stop.
More than you do obviously.

Even with vaccines there are too many bugs to count that humans have no immunity to infection even though the immune system of most people can fight them off eventually

You're blowing this out of proportion just like all the other idiots
Fighting the infection and becoming infected in the first place are two different things, dope. This is highly contagious precisely because humans have no natural immunity. Like I said. You have no understanding.

So what?

Humans have no natural immunity to thousands of things

You make it sound like this is the only bug out there that people have no immunity to.

And even though people get infected that truth is that more than 99% of all people have immune systems capable of fighting the infection.

You should call me, sir.

Excuse me DB, Sir

Provide a link showing that Covid-19 is not a member of the coronavirus family and that the present tests can distinguish the different coronavirus strains.

I won't hold my breath.

You're an idiot.
I never said it wasn't a corona virus. I said it was a new corona virus. A novel virus, new to humans who have no natural immunity.

The only thing that makes it novel are a couple proteins on the outer shell it still shares characteristics of other related Corona viruses

No, dope.
By definition a novel virus is new to humans. As it has never existed in the human body previously, humans have no natural immunity.

No, dope. By definition "new to humans" doesn't require it to be 100% different from every other virus that has ever existed. The strain of coronavirus which causes Covid-19 is genetically very similar to, other viruses. This is how they know to classify it as a coronavirus.

Not one time did I ever state that this virus was "100% different". I said new to humans. By definition that's what novel means.

I hear you saying, "I'm going to change my meaning rather than admit I was wrong."

China had no warning. Trump had 3 months to prepare. The USA now has more Coronavirus than China! Great job Trump, I knew you could beat China.

Yeah but they had no problem when Obama gave billions to rich corporations that didn't need it.

This is my problem with the fucking government and all the fucking asshole politcians

Which corporations were those? IN the 2009 meltdown, he saved the Auto Industry. What made the Republicans mad was that the bailout went to the workers and not the investors.

Yeah but they had no problem when Obama gave billions to rich corporations that didn't need it.

This is my problem with the fucking government and all the fucking asshole politcians

Which corporations were those? IN the 2009 meltdown, he saved the Auto Industry. What made the Republicans mad was that the bailout went to the workers and not the investors.

Let's see how many solar compamnies went bust after getting hundreds of millions?

You do realize that Obama's stimulus could have paid off every existing mortgage in the country at the time with money to spare don't you?

Now THAT would have helped the regular folks as much as the banks but that didn;t happen did it?

FAce it your democrat masters are just as fucking bad as the republicans when it comes to paying the people who keep them in office

Let's see how many solar compamnies went bust after getting hundreds of millions?

Ah, let's look at that. The government made money back from those loans... Yes, Solyndra when bankrupt, but the other companies paid back those loans.

In 2011, solar panel company Solyndra defaulted on a $535 million loan guaranteed by the Department of Energy. The agency had a few other high-profile bankruptcies, too — electric car company Fisker and solar company Abound among them. But now that loan program has started turning a profit.

Overall, the agency has loaned $34.2 billion to a variety of businesses, under a program designed to speed up development of clean-energy technology. Companies have defaulted on $780 million of that — a loss rate of 2.28 percent. The agency also has collected $810 million in interest payments, putting the program $30 million in the black.

When Congress created the loan program under the Energy Policy Act of 2005, it was never designed to be a moneymaker. In fact, Congress imagined there would be losses and set aside $10 billion to cover them.

So let's review.

1) The program started under Bush, not Obama.
2) Congress always expected it to lose money, because the goal was to develop new technologies.
3) Overall, the program actually did make money in that the loans were paid back by the companies that were successful.

Ah, let's look at that. The government made money back from those loans... Yes, Solyndra when bankrupt, but the other companies paid back those loans.

In 2011, solar panel company Solyndra defaulted on a $535 million loan guaranteed by the Department of Energy. The agency had a few other high-profile bankruptcies, too — electric car company Fisker and solar company Abound among them. But now that loan program has started turning a profit.

Overall, the agency has loaned $34.2 billion to a variety of businesses, under a program designed to speed up development of clean-energy technology. Companies have defaulted on $780 million of that — a loss rate of 2.28 percent. The agency also has collected $810 million in interest payments, putting the program $30 million in the black.

When Congress created the loan program under the Energy Policy Act of 2005, it was never designed to be a moneymaker. In fact, Congress imagined there would be losses and set aside $10 billion to cover them.

So let's review.

1) The program started under Bush, not Obama.
2) Congress always expected it to lose money, because the goal was to develop new technologies.
3) Overall, the program actually did make money in that the loans were paid back by the companies that were successful.

Keep believing what you are spoon fed. Obama's bail out didn't go to the people. No bail out ever does.

You do realize that Obama's stimulus could have paid off every existing mortgage in the country at the time with money to spare don't you?

Well, no, it wouldn't have. -

The Stimulus was less than a Trillion dollars over three years. Total mortgages were close to 11 Trillion in 2009 The problem in 2009 was that when the value of the property market bottomed out, people owed more than the properties were worth.

1585132735566.png

Keep believing what you are spoon fed. Obama's bail out didn't go to the people. No bail out ever does.

But, But, but ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOObamaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

The scream of every Trump supporter.

Obama inherited the worst economy in 80 years, and we came out of it all pretty good. Now the Orange Shitgibbon has managed to fuck it all up, and is looking to pick the last few bits of meat off the bone for his rich friends.

But, But, but ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOObamaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

The scream of every Trump supporter.

Obama inherited the worst economy in 80 years, and we came out of it all pretty good. Now the Orange Shitgibbon has managed to fuck it all up, and is looking to pick the last few bits of meat off the bone for his rich friends.
Once again you display your senility like a badge of honor.

This stimulus like every other bailout will do nothing for the people it claims to be helping.

And Obama did nothing that the economy wouldn't have done on its own. In fact his recovery was one of the most anemic in history.

But like all other Kool aid drinking partisal idiots you have to defend your side despite reality

This stimulus like every other bailout will do nothing for the people it claims to be helping.

And Obama did nothing that the economy wouldn't have done on its own. In fact his recovery was one of the most anemic in history.

Yes, I know it would kill you to give the black guy credit for anything. We get that.

Hey, I heard he wasn't even born here and was a secret Muslim.

Yes, I know it would kill you to give the black guy credit for anything. We get that.

Hey, I heard he wasn't even born here and was a secret Muslim.
Once again Mr Senility I happen to be mixed race just like Obama but unlike you I don't see the world through the lens of racism.

IDGAF what color anyone is but you sure a fuck do.

You should call me, sir.

Excuse me DB, Sir

I won't hold my breath.

You're an idiot.

No, dope.

You also share that same DNA, so what is it like to be a Albino Space Alien Chimp that believe it is the end of the World when MSM tells you it is when it is not?

China had no warning. Trump had 3 months to prepare. The USA now has more Coronavirus than China! Great job Trump, I knew you could beat China.

China Government arrested those issuing the warning about the Virus, so they had warnings but wanted to lie and deny about it like you just did!

Bet you will proclaim no one ever told them that the virus was dangerous and contagious while ignoring the Doctor they arrested for telling the World about the virus!

Forum List

Back