- Jun 21, 2014
- Reaction score
Actually I couldn't find a single thing that was accurate.PC is expert at taking quotes out of context, citing opinions of others as facts, and generally distorting the truth. When confronted she replies with school yard insults. The only thing "tried and the true" about her is her recycling of the same cut and pastes.PC goes with the "tried and the true" instead of the current trash liberal newspapers with their diminishing readership spews.Reading history books is great but you should also read something more current, they're called newspapers. The country was changed in the last 150 years and the Dems and GOP have changed too.April 9th, 1865
General Robert E. Lee, commander of the Army of Northern Virginia of the Confederate States of America, signed a treaty of surrender at Appomattox Court House, effectively ending the American Civil War.
View attachment 321044
After having started a war that they believed that they would win, the Democrat administration no longer in situ, realized that the expected alliance with England would not occur, threw in the towel.
Republicans, having- at great cost- pried their slaves away from them, went on to memorialize the new freedom of African Americans, with amendments to the Constitution.
How the war began:
1. Major Robert Anderson and 85 men were stranded in Fort Sumter.
2. Surrounding him were hundreds of militiamen and coastal guns.
3. Lincoln refused to give the fort up, but the fort was running out of food: if he sent a supply convoy into Charleston Bay, he would be blamed for starting the war.....but how could he give in, and give up the fort?
4. William Seward tried to undermine Lincoln....telling Lincoln to give up the fort for 'goodwill.'
5. On April 5, Lincoln dispatched a fleet of supply ships with the proviso that was relayed to Jefferson Davis: the vessels would be unarmed, with the only cargo "food for hungry men."
6. Firing on the defenseless ships would have been an act of war by the Confederacy.
7. On Tuesday, April 9, Davis held a cabinet meeting, deciding on war. Three days later, and hours before the ships would arrive....the Southern forces attacked the fort.
"Double Death: The True Story of Pryce Lewis, the Civil War's Most Daring Spy,"byGavin Mortimer, p.70-71
The First Battle of Fort Sumter opened on April 12, 1861, when Confederate artillery fired on the Union garrisonhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Sumter
The great irony of history is that the Democrats have been able to hide their guilt and pretend that the other side is responsible for the their ubiquitous claim....'racism.'
Well, dunce.....then it should be simple for you to provide the correct context.
Why can't you do so?
You spend your time as apologist for this:
1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne
2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.
3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.
4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress
5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.
6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.
7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.
8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..
9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.
10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.
11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?
12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.
13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens
Bet you can't find a single mistake......