We [Mistakenly] Believed Evil Was Defeated

Last week she claimed that "progressives" caused the crisis in Italy. When she was asked to back it up she couldn't and resorted to insults and evasion.
She is a joke.

I never said they caused it.....the Chinese virus did that.

Progressives in Spain, Italy and other precincts contributed to it, and made it worse.

You are a liar and a Progressive.....that may be redundant.

Oh.....and I did 'back it up'....four times.

You responded as Progressives are wont to do.
You didn't back any of it up. You just repeated your lying OP. Nowhere can you show that any "progressive" politician had any influence at all. You have had nearly a week now and still nothing. You just thought you could lie and take a cheap ideological shot. You were busted and havent got the sense to walk away.

Four times.

Readers can verify same.
Not even once.

The good news for you is, as readers recognize that you're lying, you're reputation can't fall any lower than it is.

Last week she claimed that "progressives" caused the crisis in Italy. When she was asked to back it up she couldn't and resorted to insults and evasion.
She is a joke.

Progressives in Spain, Italy and other precincts contributed to it, and made it worse.

You didn't back any of it up. You just repeated your lying OP. Nowhere can you show that any "progressive" politician had any influence at all. You have had nearly a week now and still nothing. You just thought you could lie and take a cheap ideological shot. You were busted and havent got the sense to walk away.

Four times.

Readers can verify same.
Not even once.

The good news for you is, as readers recognize that you're lying, you're reputation can't fall any lower than it is.
And you still cant back it up. Heres a thought. Try posting stuff that you can verify. Stop lying. You may get respect from adults.

I'd
April 9th, 1865

General Robert E. Lee, commander of the Army of Northern Virginia of the Confederate States of America, signed a treaty of surrender at Appomattox Court House, effectively ending the American Civil War.
View attachment 321044

After having started a war that they believed that they would win, the Democrat administration no longer in situ, realized that the expected alliance with England would not occur, threw in the towel.

Republicans, having- at great cost- pried their slaves away from them, went on to memorialize the new freedom of African Americans, with amendments to the Constitution.

How the war began:
1. Major Robert Anderson and 85 men were stranded in Fort Sumter.

2. Surrounding him were hundreds of militiamen and coastal guns.

3. Lincoln refused to give the fort up, but the fort was running out of food: if he sent a supply convoy into Charleston Bay, he would be blamed for starting the war.....but how could he give in, and give up the fort?

4. William Seward tried to undermine Lincoln....telling Lincoln to give up the fort for 'goodwill.'

5. On April 5, Lincoln dispatched a fleet of supply ships with the proviso that was relayed to Jefferson Davis: the vessels would be unarmed, with the only cargo "food for hungry men."

6. Firing on the defenseless ships would have been an act of war by the Confederacy.

7. On Tuesday, April 9, Davis held a cabinet meeting, deciding on war. Three days later, and hours before the ships would arrive....the Southern forces attacked the fort.
Gavin Mortimer

"Double Death: The True Story of Pryce Lewis, the Civil War's Most Daring Spy,"byGavin Mortimer, p.70-71
The First Battle of Fort Sumter opened on April 12, 1861, when Confederate artillery fired on the Union garrisonhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Sumter

The great irony of history is that the Democrats have been able to hide their guilt and pretend that the other side is responsible for the their ubiquitous claim....'racism.'
Reading history books is great but you should also read something more current, they're called newspapers. The country was changed in the last 150 years and the Dems and GOP have changed too.

I'd swear that FDR locking up American citizens and suspending the writ of habeas corpus was less than 150 years ago as was George Wallace standing in the doorway at the University of Alabama to block the passage of black students. I grew up in the south surrounded by dixiecrats and the KKK and I can assure you that I'm way less than 150 years old. I was around to witness school integration the south and there were no Republicans fighting it tooth and nail, they were all democrats.
You simply can't wish history away. Besides you're all as guilty today as you ever were. Perhaps more so as now you've added hypocrisy to your crimes.

She is a joke.

Four times.

Readers can verify same.
Not even once.

And you still cant back it up. Heres a thought. Try posting stuff that you can verify. Stop lying. You may get respect from adults.

Four times.

I'd
April 9th, 1865

General Robert E. Lee, commander of the Army of Northern Virginia of the Confederate States of America, signed a treaty of surrender at Appomattox Court House, effectively ending the American Civil War.
View attachment 321044

After having started a war that they believed that they would win, the Democrat administration no longer in situ, realized that the expected alliance with England would not occur, threw in the towel.

Republicans, having- at great cost- pried their slaves away from them, went on to memorialize the new freedom of African Americans, with amendments to the Constitution.

How the war began:

3. Lincoln refused to give the fort up, but the fort was running out of food: if he sent a supply convoy into Charleston Bay, he would be blamed for starting the war.....but how could he give in, and give up the fort?

4. William Seward tried to undermine Lincoln....telling Lincoln to give up the fort for 'goodwill.'

5. On April 5, Lincoln dispatched a fleet of supply ships with the proviso that was relayed to Jefferson Davis: the vessels would be unarmed, with the only cargo "food for hungry men."

6. Firing on the defenseless ships would have been an act of war by the Confederacy.

7. On Tuesday, April 9, Davis held a cabinet meeting, deciding on war. Three days later, and hours before the ships would arrive....the Southern forces attacked the fort.
Gavin Mortimer

"Double Death: The True Story of Pryce Lewis, the Civil War's Most Daring Spy,"byGavin Mortimer, p.70-71
The First Battle of Fort Sumter opened on April 12, 1861, when Confederate artillery fired on the Union garrisonhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Sumter

The great irony of history is that the Democrats have been able to hide their guilt and pretend that the other side is responsible for the their ubiquitous claim....'racism.'
Reading history books is great but you should also read something more current, they're called newspapers. The country was changed in the last 150 years and the Dems and GOP have changed too.

I'd swear that FDR locking up American citizens and suspending the writ of habeas corpus was less than 150 years ago as was George Wallace standing in the doorway at the University of Alabama to block the passage of black students. I grew up in the south surrounded by dixiecrats and the KKK and I can assure you that I'm way less than 150 years old. I was around to witness school integration the south and there were no Republicans fighting it tooth and nail, they were all democrats.
You simply can't wish history away. Besides you're all as guilty today as you ever were. Perhaps more so as now you've added hypocrisy to your crimes.

That's a double: an 'informative' and a 'thank you!'

I'd
April 9th, 1865

View attachment 321044

How the war began:

Gavin Mortimer

I too remember those times and it is not a simple Dems vs GOP story.

On June 10, 1963, President John F. Kennedy federalized National Guard troops and deployed them to the University of Alabama to force its desegregation.

Civil Rights Act votes by party and region (in favor - against)
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%) (four Representatives from Texas, two from Tennessee and Claude Pepper of Florida voted in favor)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

April 9th, 1865

View attachment 321044

How the war began:

Gavin Mortimer

Thanks for this info.

The dumbest ones just keep muttering the same senseless jabber.

Bet you hear that a bunch, huh?
Saying the same thing over and over is what you do so I do read it a bunch- your senseless jabber is intellectually dishonest senseless jabber.

Saying the same thing over and over is what you do so I do read it a bunch- your senseless jabber is intellectually dishonest senseless jabber.

I see the word 'intellectually' is nearly every one of your posts.

I detect a certain.....sensitivity....there.

You have been shown to be an unworthy participant in any discussion, as your refusal to admit truths documented, linked and sourced proves you no more than a waste of bytes.
You have refused to give any proof of how Republicans (you can start with Lincoln's conscription [forced slavery], to his printing currency to fund his war of aggression) to anything current the "conservative" Saints have done to thwart the Devil Democrats-

You don't really imagine (I almost said 'think') you can alter the topic I've chosen today....do you?

As far as you influencing my choice…I am immovable, like General Jackson’s Virginians at First Manassas: a veritable stone wall. If you only had an acquaintance with history…you’d understand that.

The Civil War will remain my topic.

Oh boy!
I dub thee "Stonewall" from here on out!

rofl.gif

The Civil War will remain my topic.
And intellectual dishonesty your modus operandi

I see the word 'intellectually' is nearly every one of your posts.

I detect a certain.....sensitivity....there.
I detect complete intellectual dishonesty in everyone of your posts.
Dude, you are peeing up the wrong rope. Stonewall has an entire categorized virtual library of facts and links on her desktop to beat you about your hard head with. My suggestion is to concede while only slightly behind.
I wish I could be as organized.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
I'd
April 9th, 1865

View attachment 321044

How the war began:

Gavin Mortimer

I too remember those times and it is not a simple Dems vs GOP story.

On June 10, 1963, President John F. Kennedy federalized National Guard troops and deployed them to the University of Alabama to force its desegregation.

Civil Rights Act votes by party and region (in favor - against)
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%) (four Representatives from Texas, two from Tennessee and Claude Pepper of Florida voted in favor)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
Obviously missing are the southern democrats. You just can't help being a lying dishonest son of a bitch 100% of the time can you?

Forum List

Back