"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

You are too fucking dumb. No it does not become more dead. It's not even worth explaining it to you.

dead spots are dead spots. speed has nothing to do with it. :cuckoo:

Who said speed causes dead spots for you to state speed has nothing to do with dead spots you whiny coward?

Because you're saying speed on the ground is part of the reason calls are dropped which is NOT true.

Deadspots are deadspots now matter and don't change. Speed does not have anything to do with deadspots. I hit a deadspot on my way home from work everyday whether I'm going 10mph, or 45 mph. Same place.

You claiming that a speed of 60 mph is part of the reason calls are dropped is pure bullshit which is what he was saying.

A deadspot is a deadspot. It will always be there.

SPEED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!

:cuckoo:

:lol:

You get dumber by the day...you still can't even admit that airphones and cell phones are both two-way radios and are considered cell phones. :lol::lol::lol:

In Britain, the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) found that between January 2000 and August 2005 up to 20 incidents of aircraft malfunction were linked to the use of mobile phone
Howstuffworks OMG, the CAA must be part of the plot to blow up the twin towers...they are planting false information on the internets. :lol::lol::lol:

Even olson distinguished between cell phones and airplane phones you dumb fucking snot. It is common knowledge cell phones and airplane phones are understood as two different types of phones, even if the technology is exactly the same, and it isn't. You tried to change Olson's words by claiming when he talked about "cell signal" coming from planes he was talking about the airplane phone. Even after I proved five times he claimed to know what kind of phone his wife used you ignored that, literally. You're fucking retarded.

For the last time you ignorant skanky slut: cell phones emit transmissions that are claimed to interfere with the avionics on a plane and that is independent of calls being operational. Meaning, if your cell phone is on normal mode it is always emitting a signal, regardless if you can make a call or not. You don't have to be talking on your phone for it to cause interference because even if you can't connect to a tower the phone is still emitting a signal. Do you understand now you fucking useless bitch?

ah, but it said USE of a mobile phone. USE isn't a phone sitting passively. USE is USE. :eusa_whistle:

As to Olson, he was confused at first until he realized his wife called him collect...then he realized she had use the airplane's mobile phone and not her personal mobile phone. Any mischaracterization of his words is yours and yours alone.

dead spots are dead spots. speed has nothing to do with it. :cuckoo:

Who said speed causes dead spots for you to state speed has nothing to do with dead spots you whiny coward?

Because you're saying speed on the ground is part of the reason calls are dropped which is NOT true.

Deadspots are deadspots now matter and don't change. Speed does not have anything to do with deadspots. I hit a deadspot on my way home from work everyday whether I'm going 10mph, or 45 mph. Same place.

You claiming that a speed of 60 mph is part of the reason calls are dropped is pure bullshit which is what he was saying.

Thank you for proving my point. Dead spots are generally stationary as you pointed out by saying:

(posted by gamolickdick)
"I hit a deadspot on my way home from work everyday whether I'm going 10mph, or 45 mph. Same place."

Keep in mind I did NOT say speed CAUSES dropped calls. Speed only increases your chances of hitting those deadspots. If you leave from work at 5pm and drive 60 mph, at what time would you hit that deadspot? The next day you leave from work at 5pm but you walk instead of drive. Would you hit that same deadspot at the same time by walking? No. Why? Speed! The faster you are moving the more likely it is to hit deadspots. Why is that so fucking hard for you dumbasses to understand? Speed does not cause deadspots but only exposes you to hitting more of them.

ah, but it said USE of a mobile phone. USE isn't a phone sitting passively. USE is USE. :eusa_whistle:

As to Olson, he was confused at first until he realized his wife called him collect...then he realized she had use the airplane's mobile phone and not her personal mobile phone. Any mischaracterization of his words is yours and yours alone.

Holy fuck you are stoopid! If your phone is on in normal mode that means it is in use because it is constantly emitting a radiowave whether you are talking or not! That is what the airplane mode changes. It stops the radiowaves from being emitted so you don't have to turn your phone off to use other features like media. Holy fuck you are STOOPID!

As for Olson, I already posted the FIVE times he claimed to know what phone his wife used but yo keep on ignoring those facts because it helps show how fucking scared to death you are.

Thank you for proving my point. Dead spots are generally stationary as you pointed out by saying:

(posted by gamolickdick)
"I hit a deadspot on my way home from work everyday whether I'm going 10mph, or 45 mph. Same place."

Keep in mind I did NOT say speed CAUSES dropped calls. Speed only increases your chances of hitting those deadspots. If you leave from work at 5pm and drive 60 mph, at what time would you hit that deadspot? The next day you leave from work at 5pm but you walk instead of drive. Would you hit that same deadspot at the same time by walking? No. Why? Speed! The faster you are moving the more likely it is to hit deadspots. Why is that so fucking hard for you dumbasses to understand? Speed does not cause deadspots but only exposes you to hitting more of them.

Holy fuck are you just spewing stupid today!

Let's look at a part of your quote shall we?
Speed only increases your chances of hitting those deadspots.

Are you fucking serious? Did you just write that?!? Speed INCREASES my chances of hitting those deadspots? If there is a deadspot 10 miles from my house I will hit that deadpsot whether I drive 10 mph or 60 mph. I'll hit it 100% of the time NO MATTER WHAT SPEED I AM GOING AT!!!!! It's just that I'll hit it sooner.

What a moron. My place of work is a stationary building. I drive there 5 days a week. Are you saying that the faster I drive, it will better my chances of getting to the building to work?????

You are too stupid for words!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, retard...the VAST MAJORITY of cell phones did not have airplane mode on 9/11 or the period covered by the CAA so your point is invalid.

The phones were in use, that means they were being used...and most cell phones in that time period had one use...to call someone.

(posted by gamolickdick)

Are you fucking serious? Did you just write that?!? Speed INCREASES my chances of hitting those deadspots? If there is a deadspot 10 miles from my house I will hit that deadpsot whether I drive 10 mph or 60 mph. I'll hit it 100% of the time NO MATTER WHAT SPEED I AM GOING AT!!!!! It's just that I'll hit it sooner.

What a moron. My place of work is a stationary building. I drive there 5 days a week. Are you saying that the faster I drive, it will better my chances of getting to the building to work?????

:rofl: I just spit my coffee.

(posted by gamolickdick)

:rofl: I just spit my coffee.

Sorry!!!

:redface:

She just made my signature "Hall of Fame"...

(posted by gamolickdick)

You are thick headed. No you dumbfuck I'm not saying driving faster on the same route increases your chances of hitting deadspots. Let's try another example and see if you can keep up. Here are the parameters:

Distance: 120 miles on a highway

Person A: traveling in a car at 60 mph

Person B: walking

Deadspots on that stretch of road: 12, at equal distances.

Time: 2 hours

Person A starts driving the same time Person B starts walking and at the end of the two hour period both people stop. Did they pass through the same number of deadspots? No. They could not have. Why? The person driving canvassed 120 miles of distance passing through all 12 deadspots while in the same time frame the person walking would have only traveled about 16 miles and could not have possibly passed through all 12 deadspots the driver went through. Hence, driving at 60 mph increases your chances of passing through deadspots versus walking at 8 mph.

If you don't get it by now you never will.

Hey, retard...the VAST MAJORITY of cell phones did not have airplane mode on 9/11 or the period covered by the CAA so your point is invalid.

The phones were in use, that means they were being used...and most cell phones in that time period had one use...to call someone.

Holy shit you are dumb. You do not have to be using your phone for it to send a radio signal. If you turn your phone on normal mode and set it down on the kitchen table and leave, guess what? The phone is still emitting radiowaves while nobody is even using it you dumb fuck.

Holy shit you are dumb. You do not have to be using your phone for it to send a radio signal. If you turn your phone on normal mode and set it down on the kitchen table and leave, guess what? The phone is still emitting radiowaves while nobody is even using it you dumb fuck.
But it isn't IN USE. :lol::lol::lol: I think I'll take the CAA's word that the phones were in use over yours.

Question: If a cell phone travels at 60 mph how much time is required for said cell phone to become convinced that George Bush is responsible for 9/11?:confused:

(posted by gamolickdick)

You are thick headed. No you dumbfuck I'm not saying driving faster on the same route increases your chances of hitting deadspots. Let's try another example and see if you can keep up. Here are the parameters:

Distance: 120 miles on a highway

Person A: traveling in a car at 60 mph

Person B: walking

Deadspots on that stretch of road: 12, at equal distances.

Time: 2 hours

Person A starts driving the same time Person B starts walking and at the end of the two hour period both people stop. Did they pass through the same number of deadspots? No. They could not have. Why? The person driving canvassed 120 miles of distance passing through all 12 deadspots while in the same time frame the person walking would have only traveled about 16 miles and could not have possibly passed through all 12 deadspots the driver went through. Hence, driving at 60 mph increases your chances of passing through deadspots versus walking at 8 mph.

If you don't get it by now you never will.

What a fucking COMPLETE moron. And I do mean COMPLETE. You are not increasing the CHANCES of hitting a deadspot. You are increasing the NUMBER of deadspots that you will hit.

Let's try this.

Person A drives at 90 mph and person B drives at 25 mph. Both start at point A. They are both going to travel the same route to get to Point B. The route they take will have them pass through 3 cities before reaching the final destination of Point B.

City A
City B
City C

Person A and Person B will both pass through City A, B, and C, no matter WHAT speed they are going. The CHANCES of both of them passing through Cities A, B, and C are 100%. Person A, going 25 mph has a 100% of passing through all three cities. Person B has 100% chance of passing through all three cities.

Do you see your fuckup yet?

Answer me this.

Let's say you and I leave Point A to go to Point B and use the same exact route. Along that route there are 10 deadspots. You leave Point A going 90 mph and I leave going 20 mph. We both arrive at the Point B, but at different times. What are the chances that you and I hit the 10 deadspots going from Point A to Point B?

If you hit all ten deadspots going 90 mph (for 100%), you are saying that may chances of hitting all ten deadspots are less than 100% because I went slower?

Now if you went beyond Point B to Point C, and that route had a further 5 deadspots, while I stayed at Point B, you would hit 5 more than I did. Not because of your speed.

Damn! I can't believe I have to break this down like I'm talking to a 1st grader.

Last edited:
Gamolickdick, you are beyond pathetic. Only a fucking moron wouldn't be able to understand a person walking for two hours in the same direction of someone driving for two hours at 60 mph would not cover as much distance therefore would not hit the same number of deadspots. What. A. Fucking. Dumbass.

Gamolickdick, you are beyond pathetic. Only a fucking moron wouldn't be able to understand a person walking for two hours in the same direction of someone driving for two hours at 60 mph would not cover as much distance therefore would not hit the same number of deadspots. What. A. Fucking. Dumbass.
What point are you trying to make with all this silliness anyway?

But it isn't IN USE. :lol::lol::lol: I think I'll take the CAA's word that the phones were in use over yours.

Question: If a cell phone travels at 60 mph how much time is required for said cell phone to become convinced that George Bush is responsible for 9/11?:confused:

It doesn't have to be "in use" for the phone to emit radio signals. Gamolickdick knows this as well but is so biased he won't point out you are flat out wrong. You people are worthless.

It doesn't have to be "in use" for the phone to emit radio signals.
Gamolickdick knows this as well but is so biased he won't point out you are flat out wrong. You people are worthless.
The report said the phones were in use.

It doesn't have to be "in use" for the phone to emit radio signals.
Gamolickdick knows this as well but is so biased he won't point out you are flat out wrong. You people are worthless.
The report said the phones were in use.

We are talking about what airplane mode does you dumb ****. Telling people to turn off their phones is not evidence cell phones could be used to make calls as you and other dumbfucks have tried to claim. If you walk into a basement (or any other area) where you cannot make a call your phone is still emitting a radio signal that can interfere with other electronic equipment. You even posted the wiki article stating what the airplane mode does and you still don't get it you painfully stoopid mother fucker.

Forum List

Back