"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

hey dipshit, YOU being wrong about the modes on my phone doesnt equal ME not knowing how to use my phone
grow a fucking brain

You're still trying to lie your way out of this? Lol....you said your phone doesn't have an airplane mode and I proved it does........so keep dancing bitch and learn how to use your phone before posting again.

no you didnt. cell companies customize software. you dont know what modes were available on his phone without knowing who he bought his phone from.

explain to us again how airplane mode is hardwired!! :lol:
actually, mine is from AT&T
and it DOES have the offline mode
however it still doesnt have a "flight" or "airplane" mode like HE claimed
what he is trying to do is claim that offline is the same thing
but, it isnt
it can be used in a similar fashion but it is not the same

when he made the claim that all cell phone has this mode, i looked in my phone, and it was not there
my phone has a ton of modes i never use, that doesn't make me wrong, it makes him a dipshit that is stuck on minutia and proves me right that thats all the fucking traitorous moronic troofers only do such

Last edited:
You're still trying to lie your way out of this? Lol....you said your phone doesn't have an airplane mode and I proved it does........so keep dancing bitch and learn how to use your phone before posting again.

no you didnt. cell companies customize software. you dont know what modes were available on his phone without knowing who he bought his phone from.

actually, mine is from AT&T
and it DOES have the offline mode
however it still doesnt have a "flight" or "airplane" mode like HE claimed
what he is trying to do is claim that offline is the same thing
but, it isnt
it can be used in a similar fashion but it is not the same

when he made the claim that all cell phone has this mode, i looked in my phone, and it was not there
my phone has a ton of modes i never use, that doesn't make me wrong, it makes him a dipshit that is stuck on minutia and proves me right that thats all the fucking traitorous moronic troofers only do such

just out of curiousity, i want to see if what was on one of the forums is right. can you make a call when it is in offline mode?

What point are you trying to make with all this silliness anyway?

Just trying to see how many times a hair can be split I suppose.
If there was any question about whether or not calls could be made from any of the 9/11 planes, this thread would have ended about on page 2. Obviously they can be made--Ive done it--and there is no debate about it...all this jibberish about towers, 60mph car movements, etc... is just silly assed window dressing.

be nice to curvelight.
No.
he seems to be the last completely moronic twoofer that still doesnt realize how completely idiotic most of his arguments are.
He knows; he's just an attention whore.

we are running out of things to laugh out now that terral and christphera dont post as much.
Thats true. EOTS is a shadow of her former self, CD is an afterthought, 9/11rimjob is just cannon fodder at this point. Terral is right on the edge and Chriss went over a long time ago. CL is just about the only one providing targets at this point.

even they were smart enough start realizing they dont make much sense.
Yeah they started with nothing and ended up pretty much the same way.

so curvelight is the last moron that makes me laugh. dont be too hard on him.

Okay. Can I still ask what is the point about planes and calls and all of that shit?

I don't know if you can make phone calls in offline mode on that phone but you can use wi-fi...so it isn't the same thing as airplane mode.

Curvy strikes out yet again.

Bentdick is just so stupid, doesn't know when to quit. And I bet I've only seen half his posts about this stupid shit. As if any of it even makes a difference, even if he were right.

Did you learn how to use your cell phone yet bitch? If not, you shouldn't be posting. Pop quiz! Does your nokia e71x have an airplane mode? Yes or No?
hey, dipshit, HE isnt the one that said he had a Nokia E71x
and it STILL doesnt have an "airplane" or "flight" mode
it has an OFFLINE mode as you posted from the AT&T site
so you continue to lie

All you OCTAs look the same to me. The proof is YOU ARE SO FUCKING STOOPID you actually try to claim your phone doesn't have an airplane mode by referencing the.......airplane mode! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!

You are such a lying bitch. My original point was speed can play a role in dropped calls but you want to change it to:

"So no matter how fast you are going, you still hit the same number of deadspots from Point A to Point B."

I never said you wouldn't hit the same number of deadspots between points A and B you lying fuck. Look at my example you dumb ****. The person driving for 2 hours would travel much farther than the person walking thus would hit more deadspots. Why? Speed you dumbfuck!

What you describe is a function of DISTANCE not SPEED.

If two people traveled at the same speed, but the other person went 10 miles farther, they would hit more of the deadspots.

NO SPEED NEEDED!!!! I just proved you wrong in one easy sentence.

:lol:

Holy fuck you are DUMB and DISHONEST! My example was a function of speed you lying ****. That is why Person A drove for 2 hours at 60 mph and Person B walked for 2 hours in the same direction. Or are you desperate enough to try and claim someone can walk for 2 hours and travel 120 miles like a person driving at 60 mph for two hours?

You sure as hell know how to keep embarrassing yourself Gamolickdick!

All anyone needs to read is my sig with your fucked up statement. That's it.

Keep backpedaling twat. You're really good at it.

hey dipshit, YOU being wrong about the modes on my phone doesnt equal ME not knowing how to use my phone
grow a fucking brain

I already posted the links showing the nokia E71x comes standard with the airplane mode you ignorant lying cocksucking coward.

What you describe is a function of DISTANCE not SPEED.

If two people traveled at the same speed, but the other person went 10 miles farther, they would hit more of the deadspots.

NO SPEED NEEDED!!!! I just proved you wrong in one easy sentence.

:lol:

Holy fuck you are DUMB and DISHONEST! My example was a function of speed you lying ****. That is why Person A drove for 2 hours at 60 mph and Person B walked for 2 hours in the same direction. Or are you desperate enough to try and claim someone can walk for 2 hours and travel 120 miles like a person driving at 60 mph for two hours?

You sure as hell know how to keep embarrassing yourself Gamolickdick!

All anyone needs to read is my sig with your fucked up statement. That's it.

Keep backpedaling twat. You're really good at it.

Lol.....so basically you keep on lying.....lol....what a fucking useless bitch!

I already posted the links showing the nokia E71x comes standard with the airplane mode you ignorant lying cocksucking coward.
Nope. It comes with offline mode which allows wifi access. If it came with airplane mode it would be called airplane mode. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope. It comes with offline mode which allows wifi access. If it came with airplane mode it would be called airplane mode. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
the dipshit just continues to keep lying

You are a stoopid skanky slut. The fucking site says to use Offline mode while on an airplane so it won't interfere with other electronics. You even posted the wiki link that points out the flight mode is called the Airplane, Flight, or OFFLINE mode depending on the manufacturer. You fucks are so pathetic.

You are a stoopid skanky slut. The fucking site says to use Offline mode while on an airplane so it won't interfere with other electronics. You even posted the wiki link that points out the flight mode is called the Airplane, Flight, or OFFLINE mode depending on the manufacturer. You fucks are so pathetic.
Looks like wiki was wrong.

Google is your friend. Wifi is usable on this phone in offline mode.

STRIKE!

STRIKE!

and according to the AT&T customer support forum you can still make calls in offline mode. offline mode just shuts off your data connection to the network. i wouldnt call that a reliable source since its a forum (we can all see how reliable curve is!!) but if true it means that once again curve is caught lying by saying offline mode is the same as airplane mode.

STRIKE!

and according to the AT&T customer support forum you can still make calls in offline mode. offline mode just shuts off your data connection to the network. i wouldnt call that a reliable source since its a forum (we can all see how reliable curve is!!) but if true it means that once again curve is caught lying by saying offline mode is the same as airplane mode.

You fucking dicklicks are so pathetic. Pwning you dumbasses is so easy it's becoming boring.

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

1. Press Menu (LEFT SOFT key).

2. Scroll DOWN and RIGHT to Settings and press the Center select key.

3. Scroll LEFT to Profiles and press the Center select key.

4. To turn off wireless coverage, scroll UP to Offline and press the Center
select key.

5. Highlight Activate and press the Center select key.

6. To exit, press Exit (RIGHT SOFT key) and Back (RIGHT SOFT key) until
you reach the Home screen.

7. You can also change profile modes by holding down the POWER key.
For this example, press POWER, scroll DOWN to Normal, and press the
Center select key to turn wireless coverage back on.

8. At the prompt, select Yes (LEFT SOFT key) to change the profile.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Since you can change modes with the Power key.....what do you think that means you dumbfuck? The Power key is hardwired.

Hahahaha........you fucking ignorant twats!

STRIKE!

You are the one that posted the wiki article you fucking slut.

STRIKE!

You fucking dicklicks are so pathetic. Pwning you dumbasses is so easy it's becoming boring.

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Since you can change modes with the Power key.....what do you think that means you dumbfuck? The Power key is hardwired.

you can also change modes with the profiles in settings
and i actually have profiles in a shortcut icon on my desktop(hint: that is a user programable option)

but since you dont actually know my phone, you are not expected to know that

Last edited:

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

and i actually have profiles in a shortcut icon on my desktop(hint: that is a user programable option)

You are pure human shit. You been screaming you don't have a flight mode and when it's proven you do your only response is to lie and dodge.

This is why your group is a bunch of crybaby hypocrites because we can ALL see you fucked up but hey, since it was a Troofer that proved you wrong it's awwwwwllll good! Holy fuck you are useless.

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

You are pure human shit. You been screaming you don't have a flight mode and when it's proven you do your only response is to lie and dodge.

This is why your group is a bunch of crybaby hypocrites because we can ALL see you fucked up but hey, since it was a Troofer that proved you wrong it's awwwwwllll good! Holy fuck you are useless.
it still doesnt have a "flight" mode, dipshit, and no amount of you claiming it does will ever make that the truth

Okay here is the info for you that proves Curvelight knows what he is talking about and all you 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists are just plain talking out of your ass.In david ray griffins book Debunking The 9/11 Debunking,an anwer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.He goes on to talk about Dewdneys experiements with a cell phone on airplanes.He says-On the basis of experiments with various kinds of cell phones in a single engine plane,he reached the following conclusions.successful calls were for the most part possible under 2,000 feet.Between 2,000 and 8,000 feet,they were highly unlikely.Above 8,000 feet,they were extremely unlikely.At 20,000 feet,Dewdney concluded,"the chance of of a typical cell phone call making it to ground and engaging a cellsite there is less than one in a hundred. The probability that TWO callers will succeed is less than one in ten thousand." The likelihood of nine successful calls at that altitude,he says would be "infinitesimal," which in operational terms,means "impossible"

so there you have it,the facts prove its impossible to make a cell phone call at over 30,000 feet so this discussion no longer needs to go on especially since the commission said NINE calls were made at that altitude.When Gam was saying earlier to me that its not impossible to make a cell phone call at 20,000 feet when I said the chances were one in a hundred-extremely odd chances,lol,well that was making ONE cell phone call.with two or more calls being made,"and remember there were NINE." Chances diminish to less than one in TEN thousand.lol. and like I just said,at 30,000,he called the chances to being "INFINITESIMAL" meaning impossible. thats why there is a pilots for truth site cause the best pilots in the world have said its impossible but like i said many times before,to you Bush dupes,their voices dont matter since demolition experts opinions dont matter to you either.lol.

Last edited:
Okay here is the info for you that proves Curvelight knows what he is talking about and all you 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists are just plain talking out of your ass.In david ray griffins book Debunking The 9/11 Debunking,an anwer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.He goes on to talk about Dewdneys experiements with a cell phone on airplanes.He says-On the basis of experiments with various kinds of cell phones in a single engine plane,he reached the following conclusions.successful calls were for the most part possible under 2,000 feet.Between 2,000 and 8,000 feet,they were highly unlikely.Above 8,000 feet,they were extremely unlikely.At 20,000 feet,Dewdney concluded,"the chance of of a typical cell phone call making it to ground and engaging a cellsite there is less than one in a hundred. The probability that TWO callers will succeed is less than one in ten thousand." The likelihood of nine successful calls at that altitude,he says would be "infinitesimal," which in operational terms,means "impossible"

so there you have it,the facts prove its impossible to make a cell phone call at over 30,000 feet so this discussion no longer needs to go on especially since the commission said NINE calls were made at that altitude.When Gam was saying earlier to me that its not impossible to make a cell phone call at 20,000 feet when I said the chances were one in a hundred-extremely odd chances,lol,well that was making ONE cell phone call.with two or more calls being made,"and remember there were NINE." Chances diminish to less than one in TEN thousand.lol. and like I just said,at 30,000,he called the chances to being "INFINITESIMAL" meaning impossible. thats why there is a pilots for truth site cause the best pilots in the world have said its impossible but like i said many times before,to you Bush dupes,their voices dont matter since demolition experts opinions dont matter to you either.lol.
david ray griffin is just another delusional dipshit, like you, rimjob

Forum List

Back