"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

Gamolickdick, you are beyond pathetic. Only a fucking moron wouldn't be able to understand a person walking for two hours in the same direction of someone driving for two hours at 60 mph would not cover as much distance therefore would not hit the same number of deadspots. What. A. Fucking. Dumbass.
What point are you trying to make with all this silliness anyway?

Just trying to see how many times a hair can be split I suppose.
If there was any question about whether or not calls could be made from any of the 9/11 planes, this thread would have ended about on page 2. Obviously they can be made--Ive done it--and there is no debate about it...all this jibberish about towers, 60mph car movements, etc... is just silly assed window dressing.

Gamolickdick, you are beyond pathetic. Only a fucking moron wouldn't be able to understand a person walking for two hours in the same direction of someone driving for two hours at 60 mph would not cover as much distance therefore would not hit the same number of deadspots. What. A. Fucking. Dumbass.
What point are you trying to make with all this silliness anyway?

Just trying to see how many times a hair can be split I suppose.
If there was any question about whether or not calls could be made from any of the 9/11 planes, this thread would have ended about on page 2. Obviously they can be made--Ive done it--and there is no debate about it...all this jibberish about towers, 60mph car movements, etc... is just silly assed window dressing.

be nice to curvelight. he seems to be the last completely moronic twoofer that still doesnt realize how completely idiotic most of his arguments are. we are running out of things to laugh out now that terral and christphera dont post as much. even they were smart enough start realizing they dont make much sense.

so curvelight is the last moron that makes me laugh. dont be too hard on him.

:lol::lol::lol:

I am truly convinced that you are a moron.

And here is where the old switcharoo comes into play for Curve. Now that she's been shown to have made a totally idiotic statement, she'll try and change what she meant so as not to look like an ass.

Too late.

The problem for you is that we are talking about leaving a point and arriving at a destination. So no matter how fast you are going, you still hit the same number of deadspots from Point A to Point B.

:lol:

hey, retard...the vast majority of cell phones did not have airplane mode on 9/11 or the period covered by the caa so your point is invalid.

The phones were in use, that means they were being used...and most cell phones in that time period had one use...to call someone.

holy shit you are dumb. You do not have to be using your phone for it to send a radio signal. If you turn your phone on normal mode and set it down on the kitchen table and leave, guess what? The phone is still emitting radiowaves while nobody is even using it you dumb fuck.
but it isn't in use. :lol::lol::lol: I think i'll take the caa's word that the phones were in use over yours.

Question: If a cell phone travels at 60 mph how much time is required for said cell phone to become convinced that george bush is responsible for 9/11?:confused:

Your own post you lying ****......

"dead spots are dead spots. speed has nothing to do with it."

You can keep playing your games......
wow, you REALLY suck at this
he was saying they DIDNT come into play, asshole, not that they DID

Learn how to use your own phone before posting you useless ****.
hey dipshit, YOU being wrong about the modes on my phone doesnt equal ME not knowing how to use my phone
grow a fucking brain

Who said speed causes dead spots for you to state speed has nothing to do with dead spots you whiny coward?

Because you're saying speed on the ground is part of the reason calls are dropped which is NOT true.

Deadspots are deadspots now matter and don't change. Speed does not have anything to do with deadspots. I hit a deadspot on my way home from work everyday whether I'm going 10mph, or 45 mph. Same place.

You claiming that a speed of 60 mph is part of the reason calls are dropped is pure bullshit which is what he was saying.

A deadspot is a deadspot. It will always be there.

SPEED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!

:cuckoo:

Thank you for proving my point. Dead spots are generally stationary as you pointed out by saying:

(posted by gamolickdick)
"I hit a deadspot on my way home from work everyday whether I'm going 10mph, or 45 mph. Same place."

Keep in mind I did NOT say speed CAUSES dropped calls. Speed only increases your chances of hitting those deadspots. If you leave from work at 5pm and drive 60 mph, at what time would you hit that deadspot? The next day you leave from work at 5pm but you walk instead of drive. Would you hit that same deadspot at the same time by walking? No. Why? Speed! The faster you are moving the more likely it is to hit deadspots. Why is that so fucking hard for you dumbasses to understand? Speed does not cause deadspots but only exposes you to hitting more of them.
YES, you did you liar

I think I posted this before, but it bears repeating.
Some older phones, which have stronger transmitters and operate on analog networks, can be used at a maximum altitude of 10 miles, while phones on newer digital systems can work at altitudes of 5 to 6 miles. A typical airline cruising altitude would be 35,000 feet, or about 6.6 miles.
AFTER THE ATTACKS - COMMUNICATIONS - AFTER THE ATTACKS - COMMUNICATIONS - New Perspective on the Issue Of Cell Phone Use in Planes - NYTimes.com

Most cell phones in use on 9/11 were either analog or a combination of analog/digital.

I suppose it is possible that the New York Times was trying to cover up for the Bush Administration by printing this story...but somehow I doubt it.

wow, you REALLY suck at this
he was saying they DIDNT come into play, asshole, not that they DID

hey dipshit, YOU being wrong about the modes on my phone doesnt equal ME not knowing how to use my phone
grow a fucking brain

You're still trying to lie your way out of this? Lol....you said your phone doesn't have an airplane mode and I proved it does........so keep dancing bitch and learn how to use your phone before posting again.

And here is where the old switcharoo comes into play for Curve. Now that she's been shown to have made a totally idiotic statement, she'll try and change what she meant so as not to look like an ass.

Too late.

The problem for you is that we are talking about leaving a point and arriving at a destination. So no matter how fast you are going, you still hit the same number of deadspots from Point A to Point B.

You are such a lying bitch. My original point was speed can play a role in dropped calls but you want to change it to:

"So no matter how fast you are going, you still hit the same number of deadspots from Point A to Point B."

I never said you wouldn't hit the same number of deadspots between points A and B you lying fuck. Look at my example you dumb ****. The person driving for 2 hours would travel much farther than the person walking thus would hit more deadspots. Why? Speed you dumbfuck!

Too late.

You are such a lying bitch. My original point was speed can play a role in dropped calls but you want to change it to:

"So no matter how fast you are going, you still hit the same number of deadspots from Point A to Point B."

I never said you wouldn't hit the same number of deadspots between points A and B you lying fuck. Look at my example you dumb ****. The person driving for 2 hours would travel much farther than the person walking thus would hit more deadspots. Why? Speed you dumbfuck!

Speed doesn't play ANY role in dropping calls.

Case closed.

Too late.

Case closed.

Bentdick is just so stupid, doesn't know when to quit. And I bet I've only seen half his posts about this stupid shit. As if any of it even makes a difference, even if he were right.

Too late.

What you describe is a function of DISTANCE not SPEED.

If two people traveled at the same speed, but the other person went 10 miles farther, they would hit more of the deadspots.

NO SPEED NEEDED!!!! I just proved you wrong in one easy sentence.

grow a fucking brain

You're still trying to lie your way out of this? Lol....you said your phone doesn't have an airplane mode and I proved it does........so keep dancing bitch and learn how to use your phone before posting again.
you are such a fucking LIAR
you proved it has OFFLINE mode, which i never said it didnt, dipshit
it does NOT, however, have a "flight" mode
while they might be similar and could possibly be used for the same purpose, it does not change the FACT my phone does NOT have a "flight" mode like i said
now continue to be a dishonest piece of shit and claim it has something you have already proven it DOESNT

Some older phones, which have stronger transmitters and operate on analog networks, can be used at a maximum altitude of 10 miles, while phones on newer digital systems can work at altitudes of 5 to 6 miles. A typical airline cruising altitude would be 35,000 feet, or about 6.6 miles.
AFTER THE ATTACKS - COMMUNICATIONS - AFTER THE ATTACKS - COMMUNICATIONS - New Perspective on the Issue Of Cell Phone Use in Planes - NYTimes.com

Most cell phones in use on 9/11 were either analog or a combination of analog/digital.

I suppose it is possible that the New York Times was trying to cover up for the Bush Administration by printing this story...but somehow I doubt it.

First, I never claimed it is impossible to make cell calls from planes. I pointed out calls from 30,000 feet are about as likely as divedick admitting he didn't know his nokia e71x comes standard with an airplane mode. Moreover, the hypocrisy here is a fucking riot. If a college professor says something you think supports the OCT you accept it as gospel. The NYT cites a college professor for his ridiculous claim on cell phones on planes and you simply swallow it like any other OCT dick placed in front of your mouth. Do you shitbags ever really look at how fucking ignorant and hypocritical you are or are you too much in love with your fear?

More hypocrisy......if a college professor says something that you

Practically speaking, this means an analog cell phone would work at 52,800 feet. So....even though we don't know if the Popular Mechanics dude made the quote in the OP (since Curvelight can't find a credible link to it), if he did make the quote he was correct.

:clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Case closed.

Bentdick is just so stupid, doesn't know when to quit. And I bet I've only seen half his posts about this stupid shit. As if any of it even makes a difference, even if he were right.

Did you learn how to use your cell phone yet bitch? If not, you shouldn't be posting. Pop quiz! Does your nokia e71x have an airplane mode? Yes or No?

Too late.

If two people traveled at the same speed, but the other person went 10 miles farther, they would hit more of the deadspots.

Holy fuck you are DUMB and DISHONEST! My example was a function of speed you lying ****. That is why Person A drove for 2 hours at 60 mph and Person B walked for 2 hours in the same direction. Or are you desperate enough to try and claim someone can walk for 2 hours and travel 120 miles like a person driving at 60 mph for two hours?

You sure as hell know how to keep embarrassing yourself Gamolickdick!

Case closed.

Did you learn how to use your cell phone yet bitch? If not, you shouldn't be posting. Pop quiz! Does your nokia e71x have an airplane mode? Yes or No?
hey, dipshit, HE isnt the one that said he had a Nokia E71x
and it STILL doesnt have an "airplane" or "flight" mode
it has an OFFLINE mode as you posted from the AT&T site
so you continue to lie

Holy fuck you are DUMB and DISHONEST! My example was a function of speed you lying ****. That is why Person A drove for 2 hours at 60 mph and Person B walked for 2 hours in the same direction. Or are you desperate enough to try and claim someone can walk for 2 hours and travel 120 miles like a person driving at 60 mph for two hours?

You sure as hell know how to keep embarrassing yourself Gamolickdick!
speed still has ZERO bearing on it, dipshit

and you take the cake on the bolded

Last edited:
grow a fucking brain

no you didnt. cell companies customize software. you dont know what modes were available on his phone without knowing who he bought his phone from.

explain to us again how airplane mode is hardwired!! :lol:

Forum List

Back