"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

all of that material that I just quoted can be found on page 87 of his book that you can easily access at your local library if you dont want to buy it.But we all know you 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists wont read the book since it doesnt go along with your version of events. He lists his resourses on where he got that information in the book as well.Unlike the 9/11 coverup commission,griffin investigated 9/11 and did not omit evidence,facts and witness testimonys in his book like they did.

The last thing it goes on to state in that book on that page is this as well which is also very important.That in later experiments,he found out than in a TWIN engine airplane,there was an even lower and more definite cutoff point.In the single- engine aircraft,"the success rates had decayed from 75 percent at 2,000 feet to 13 percent at 8,000 feet." But in the twin-engine aircraft,"the success rate decayed from 95 percent at 2,000 feet to 44 percent at 5,000 feet,10 percent at 6,000 feet and 0 percent at 7,000 feet."This finding supported his earlier earlier hyposis that "the larger the mass of the aircraft,the lower the cutoff altitude." Like I said earlier,these alleged cell phone calls were obviously voice morphed.I mean are you going to be retards and believe that Mark Bingham made a cell phone call and said to his mom-Mom this is Mark Bingham.give me a fucking break.Nobody in the world goes around calling their mom saying their first and last name.hahahahahahaha get with the program.

the reason cell phones were banned back then is not because they worked at altitudes over 20,000 feet but because UNDER 2,000 feet the chances were good of working then which of course could seriously disrupt the path of take off and cause a crash since at THAT altitude they CAN work.lol.

Last edited:
You are a stoopid skanky slut. The fucking site says to use Offline mode while on an airplane so it won't interfere with other electronics. You even posted the wiki link that points out the flight mode is called the Airplane, Flight, or OFFLINE mode depending on the manufacturer. You fucks are so pathetic.
Looks like wiki was wrong.

Google is your friend. Wifi is usable on this phone in offline mode.

STRIKE!

You are the one that posted the wiki article you fucking slut.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love their logic,wiki as i said before is the WORST reliable source for information,they can trype in ANYTHING they want to there.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like wiki was wrong.

Google is your friend. Wifi is usable on this phone in offline mode.

STRIKE!

and according to the AT&T customer support forum you can still make calls in offline mode. offline mode just shuts off your data connection to the network. i wouldnt call that a reliable source since its a forum (we can all see how reliable curve is!!) but if true it means that once again curve is caught lying by saying offline mode is the same as airplane mode.

You fucking dicklicks are so pathetic. Pwning you dumbasses is so easy it's becoming boring.

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

1. Press Menu (LEFT SOFT key).

2. Scroll DOWN and RIGHT to Settings and press the Center select key.

3. Scroll LEFT to Profiles and press the Center select key.

4. To turn off wireless coverage, scroll UP to Offline and press the Center
select key.

5. Highlight Activate and press the Center select key.

6. To exit, press Exit (RIGHT SOFT key) and Back (RIGHT SOFT key) until
you reach the Home screen.

7. You can also change profile modes by holding down the POWER key.
For this example, press POWER, scroll DOWN to Normal, and press the
Center select key to turn wireless coverage back on.

8. At the prompt, select Yes (LEFT SOFT key) to change the profile.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Since you can change modes with the Power key.....what do you think that means you dumbfuck? The Power key is hardwired.

Hahahaha........you fucking ignorant twats!

your claim wasnt that the power key was hardwired, you fucking moron!!! your claim was that airplane mode was hardwired. :lol:

nice way to backpedal. you certainly are very good at retreating. you must have had lots of practice running away in high school (if you made it that far). are you French by any chance?

oh like routine, what I just said to Ditzcon applies to you as well agent Fizz.

thanks for your insightful and thought provoking post.:sarcasm:

now go shave your legs Mr. Cheerleader.

cheerleader.png

you can also change modes with the profiles in settings
and i actually have profiles in a shortcut icon on my desktop(hint: that is a user programable option)

but since you dont actually know my phone, you are not expected to know that

You are pure human shit. You been screaming you don't have a flight mode and when it's proven you do your only response is to lie and dodge.

This is why your group is a bunch of crybaby hypocrites because we can ALL see you fucked up but hey, since it was a Troofer that proved you wrong it's awwwwwllll good! Holy fuck you are useless.
it still doesnt have a "flight" mode, dipshit, and no amount of you claiming it does will ever make that the truth

It's the tutorial directly from AT&T and you still ignore it because you are an absolute fucking ****.

How is this related to 9E? It's simple: you OCTA fucks are so fucking predictable in your arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy that even for something as simple as a phone mode you, as a group, cannot be honest even when you are proven wrong. In short, if pathetic losers like divedick can't admit something so silly them what are the chances of honesty on a topic as significant as 9E?

You are pure human shit. You been screaming you don't have a flight mode and when it's proven you do your only response is to lie and dodge.

This is why your group is a bunch of crybaby hypocrites because we can ALL see you fucked up but hey, since it was a Troofer that proved you wrong it's awwwwwllll good! Holy fuck you are useless.
it still doesnt have a "flight" mode, dipshit, and no amount of you claiming it does will ever make that the truth

It's the tutorial directly from AT&T and you still ignore it because you are an absolute fucking ****.

How is this related to 9E? It's simple: you OCTA fucks are so fucking predictable in your arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy that even for something as simple as a phone mode you, as a group, cannot be honest even when you are proven wrong. In short, if pathetic losers like divedick can't admit something so silly them what are the chances of honesty on a topic as significant as 9E?

and the tutorial said to put it into "OFFLINE MODE" you fucking moron!! :lol:

Since you can change modes with the Power key.....what do you think that means you dumbfuck? The Power key is hardwired.
Well, duh...if the power key wasn't hardwired the phone wouldn't work.

Boy, do you look stupid. Everyone knows you said flight mode was hardwired. :lol:

and according to the AT&T customer support forum you can still make calls in offline mode. offline mode just shuts off your data connection to the network. i wouldnt call that a reliable source since its a forum (we can all see how reliable curve is!!) but if true it means that once again curve is caught lying by saying offline mode is the same as airplane mode.

You fucking dicklicks are so pathetic. Pwning you dumbasses is so easy it's becoming boring.

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

your claim wasnt that the power key was hardwired, you fucking moron!!! your claim was that airplane mode was hardwired. :lol:

nice way to backpedal. you certainly are very good at retreating. you must have had lots of practice running away in high school (if you made it that far). are you French by any chance?

Since you can change modes with the Power key.....what do you think that means you dumbfuck? The Power key is hardwired. You're so fuxxing dumm you need that explained......if you can change the mode through a hardwired button it means that mode is hardwired as well you ignorant bitch. Like I predicted....you bitches refuse to admit when you are wrong and you don't say shit to divedick when it's proven his phone has a Flight mode. When you gonna have another melt down and threaten to come see me like you did with Christophera you punk twat? You're a pussy and you still get your ass beat so you talk tough on the 'net.....typical loser.

Boy, do you look stupid. Everyone knows you said flight mode was hardwired. :lol:
this is a laugh riot
we should have to pay for entertainment of this caliber

:lol::lol::lol:

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Since you can change modes with the Power key.....what do you think that means you dumbfuck? The Power key is hardwired. You're so fuxxing dumm you need that explained......if you can change the mode through a hardwired button it means that mode is hardwired as well you ignorant bitch. Like I predicted....you bitches refuse to admit when you are wrong and you don't say shit to divedick when it's proven his phone has a Flight mode. When you gonna have another melt down and threaten to come see me like you did with Christophera you punk twat? You're a pussy and you still get your ass beat so you talk tough on the 'net.....typical loser.
but the power key is not the ONLY way to change the mode

and my phone does NOT have a "flight" mode, it has an "OFFLINE" mode
you even posted the proof and you STILL get it wrong

Lol....you STOOPID BITCH! If you can enter Flight Mode through a hardwired button that means the mode is hardwired as well you fucking lying pussy.

Having more than one way to turn on Flight Mode does not negate the fact you can do it through a hardwired button you dumb fuck!

What is the name of the TUTORIAL from AT+T?

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

Rotfl! Keep embarrassing yourself you fuxxing cocksucking pussy.

Having more than one way to turn on Flight Mode does not negate the fact you can do it through a hardwired button you dumb fuck!

What is the name of the TUTORIAL from AT+T?

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

TURN ON/OFF FLIGHT MODE

Rotfl! Keep embarrassing yourself you fuxxing cocksucking pussy.
i'm not embarrassed at all
you proved what i said was 100% correct'

911 truthers should be known by the company they keep.

Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie' - Yahoo! News

"Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the official version of the Sept. 11 attacks a "big lie" used by the U.S. as an excuse for the war on terror, state media reported."

That's right folks, Ahmadinejad, besides being a mental midget, an anti-semite, a self-declared enemy of the USA and Israel, and just an all 'round bad guy, is also a truther.

makes you wonder about the rest of the truthers doesn't it?
Well wonder no more, they are all treasonous scum, just like the pentagon shooter.

Forum List

Back