We Have the Right to Assemble and Freedom of Religion - Unlawful Arrest of Preacher

Well, it is quite clear now.....all these chumps trying to hide behind the constituton whilst they hobble down to the mosque are most likely old and senile....thus unable to come up with a cogent argument.

Yes, Old Testament laws which can be broken up thusly: Moral, Civil, Ceremonial.

The ceremonial laws pertained to the tabernacle, which no longer exists so does not apply.

The civil laws pertained to living as a fairly nomadic Israeli tribe. Also does not apply.

The moral laws always apply.
Hmmm. So it's moral to sacrifice your son to YHWH?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
But if people want to meet in person they absolutely have that right, and I think this road we're going down of monitoring each other's every Constitutionally protected right because I'm Going To Die is really, really dangerous. Just behind the virus in danger, actually.
One can see why the US, with 5% of the world's population, has the highest recorded number of Covid-19 cases.

Answer soon or I will have to put you on ignore

At last, a threat that even a worthless Gillettized poltroon, such as yourself, can follow through with. Not that I care whether you do so or not.

everyonelaughingatyou-png.317804

Last edited:
And nobody is denying you this right. There is no requirement in the Bible for you to gather in large numbers twice on Sunday and once on Wednesday. You can worship your God from your house, in fact this is how the very first Christians did it.

It's cute that Godless atheists who hate Christianity think that they are somehow entitled to any credibility in lecturing us on what our religion does or does not require of us.

They are always, always the FIRST ones to say exactly what God and Jesus wants. Always first.

Looks like some of our government officials haven't read the Constitution.

---Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful assembly---

It's unconstitutional and won't take many trips up the court to be proven so

No, it's not. A church does not have the right to endanger the citizens in it;s community.

Guess what rights are in this nation, by the founders? Individual rights.

---Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful assembly---

There are exceptions.

Will they make exceptions for the Radical Muslims in a few weeks when their annual Ramadam bullshit comes down?

Of course the exceptions don't apply to Muslims. Why that would be wacist.

Oh they never do, never. Muslims are brown-skinned, they're "diverse" and wear cool clothing.

That's all it takes for most simpleton Leftists to drool all over them.

I do not think most give a rats [sic] ass what your religion requires of you.

Fortunately, you have no say whatsoever in what my religion requires of me, nor any say with regard to my right to practice my religion; and neither do any of the the imaginary “most” that you cite.

The arrest and jailing of your preacher says otherwise...........if this virus is not contained and more and more people die....you better run for the hills because your kind will be hunted down and justifiably so.

Totalitarians must do what totalitarians must do.

Get your jackboots on everyone

The arrest and jailing of your preacher says otherwise…

He's not my preacher. But that notwithstanding, all it proves is how corrupt parts of government have become; and how ignorant, foolish, and cowardly too many people have become, to allow it to happen.

you better run for the hills because your kind will be hunted down and justifiably so.

No surprise, your kind threatening violence. Reported as a violation of forum rules.

Not that I'm afraid. Your kind are too stupid, cowardly, and weak to make good on any such threats. If, by chance, any of your kind were to make any attempt at such, you'd get your asses seriously kicked. You know this as well as I do.

I have no problem in violating any forum rules..........do you have a problem encouraging reckless behavior that may result in deaths?

Let that freak flag fly now, don't be shy. No one has any rights now in Mac's world.

Hey when this all clears, don't eat any food allergen foods or wear fragrances, since those cause deaths, you complete Nazi

Just wondering.....perhaps the moron's faith is so weak that he fears if he misses a single church service he may go to hell??? Jus axin hehheh

Some may think I am too hard on the moron.....actually I feel sorry for him and his ilk........but I find no sympathy for the notion that it is ok to engage in behavior that offers the hellish virus willing hosts who if it were only themselves put at risk I would not object to but when they leave the church or mosque or whatever they call their temple they then pose a danger to the public at large....that is unacceptable and anyone that will do that deserves the deepest condemnation.

Not even to mention I think the Lord will hold them accountable for any deaths that occur as a result of their risky behavior.

Every time you carry around or eat in public, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, soy, wheat or milk you put food allergic people at risk with your "behavior". My son has a life-threatening food allergy and almost died once. Do I go around knocking these foods from people's hands? NO. Because in this nation, individuals have RIGHTS. It is not YOUR JOB to keep MY SON ALIVE.

Shove off, you compete jackbooted totalitarian

No, it's not. A church does not have the right to endanger the citizens in it;s community.

Go find a condemned building to live in and find out what rights you have.

Dear Diary. Today I learned the Black Plague was a hoax perpetrated by the Deep State.
Learn some history. The Bubonic plague preceded the writing of the Constitition.

---The Black Death of October 1347 to c1352 was one of the worst catastrophes in recorded history – a deadly bubonic plague that ravaged communities across Europe, changing forever their social and economic fabric.---

How did it go global ? Migrating geese ? Aladdin's magic carpet ?
It took Columbus 36 days to cross the Atlantic....there were no 'global' pandemics
until we had international flight, geniuses. :auiqs.jpg:
What did Columbus bring to the Americas?

"Of the estimated 250,000 natives in Hispaniola, Columbus' first stop in the Americas in 1492, new infectious diseases wiped out a staggering 236,000 indigenous people by 1517 — nearly 95% of their population."

Living in a condemned building makes an appearance in the Bill of Rights?

Interesting

I'll be looking forward to the preacher's parishoners dropping dead over the next few weeks. The laying on of hands -- how did that work out? Morons

There are exceptions.

Will they make exceptions for the Radical Muslims in a few weeks when their annual Ramadam bullshit comes down?
Maybe you should read up on it before you have to ask another. Leaders in the ME are asking people there to not gather for any religious gatherings.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Another stupid thread by a trump supporter. These guys have flown way past ridiculous.

It is very telling that you think upholding the Constitution, and being upset when the Constitution is so blatantly and recklessly violated, is “stupid”.

Stupid is as stupid does.
I don't think upholding the constitution is stupid. I do think that pastor and church jeopardized the life and liberty of that community by continuing to meet.
There is a word for it... Selfish.

Good for the police. People of other religions, including other Christian religions, know to stay home. These theatrical babes deserve what they get.
I bet if you asked your most religious of friends and acquaintances they would tell you they are not congregating. Common sense dictates.

There are exceptions.

Of course the exceptions don't apply to Muslims. Why that would be wacist.

Oh they never do, never. Muslims are brown-skinned, they're "diverse" and wear cool clothing.

That's all it takes for most simpleton Leftists to drool all over them.
Racist. I don't think there will be any exceptions made for Muslims who act just as stupid as the right wing Christians here. Funny how you have to deflect to Muslims . But that's the way it is for those like you, the other is always wrong when they do what you do.

Living in a condemned building makes an appearance in the Bill of Rights?

Interesting

He makes sense here when you really think about it. But thinking is not your strong suit. Thinking is not a right wing practice.

Forum List

Back