We have consensus...most scientists think AGW is not true.

SSDD -

There was enough to put your claim that oil companies have admitted that they are destroying the world down.

Let's try to stick to the facts, shall we?

Exxon: "Rising greenhouse gas emissions pose significant risks to society and ecosystems."

Shell: "…CO2 emissions must be reduced to avoid serious climate change. To manage CO2, governments and industry must work together. Government action is needed and we support an international framework that puts a price on CO2, encouraging the use of all CO2-reducing technologies."

BP: "According to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), warming of the climate system is happening and is caused mainly by the increase in greenhouse gas emissions and the increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Results from models assessed by the IPCC suggest that to stand a reasonable chance of limiting warming to no more than 2˚C, global emissions should peak before 2020 and be cut by between 50-85% by 2050."

Chevron: "At Chevron, we recognize and share the concerns of governments and the public about climate change. The use of fossil fuels to meet the world's energy needs is a contributor to an increase in greenhouse gases (GHGs)—mainly carbon dioxide (CO2) and methane—in the Earth's atmosphere. There is a widespread view that this increase is leading to climate change, with adverse effects on the environment."

Big Oil and the Demise of Crude Climate Change Denial

If you were an honest person - and obviously you are not - you would check the quotes, confirm that the are authentic, and would accept that oil companies did indeed change their mind about climate change at the point the science became undeniable.

This is a fact.

Where else but in places like USMB is the debate about whether Gloabal Weirding is happening? still raging?

Facts, logic statistis?

None of that matters to the faith-based.

It's interesting to look at the last three posts on this thread and consider where the debate is.

Ranting about gay people, astrology, antibiotics and pictures of men with sleds.

There is very, very, very little informed, scientific scepticism these days - more the high-pitched whining of forlorn extremists and assorted nutcases.

There was enough to put your claim that oil companies have admitted that they are destroying the world down. Outright lies and half truth are what you work with siagon and the more you talk, the more obvious it becomes.
Notice how he consistently avoids any questions & counter arguments.
No matter what the subject, when in a bind he claims for example that I was talking about astrology because I compared "climatology" to Nostradamus prophecy ...and so on and on.
Then the "gay rating" cop-out. This dimwit does not realize that the same oil company who kicked out a CEO who was a fag is at the same time politically expedient to tell demo- liberal senators what they want to hear about "climate change". They`ll say anything in order to get drilling permits and tax breaks. As an example what happens if You don`t say what is "politically correct" and expedient I pointed out what happened with Chick-Fil-A. I`m not surprised at all that this nut case,...as he refers to all others who are not as dumb as he is... is unable to see the connection.
"assorted nut cases", indeed he is a prime specimen !
Oil execs are fully aware that the climate freak .orgs nut cases adapted to same tactics the "act up" gay& lesbian movements employed and that telling them what they want to hear will be used by them at face value even though oil companies continue to do business as usual. The only cost is that nut cases like Saigon might use it to score a few propaganda points while it avoids that such nut cases mob and hinder their daily business...like chaining themselves to gas pumps or gates.
I went down the entire who is who in the oil industry list which made this expedience m.o. abundantly obvious, but instead this dimwit prefers to mention a picture of a sled from another post where he continues to avoid simple questions which he is incapable to answer..and claims in the same line that he is qualified to make a judgement call about scientific "sceptisism" which he is not even able to spell correctly.
If he were, then he should have had no trouble at all to answer my question about the snow in Greenland.
He continues to believe that he can set the agenda with his stupid distractions, which is a characteristic all these retarded hecklers have in common. They resort to this at the instant anyone does not agree with them. Like I said...I`m pretty sure he also lies about which country he is living in but expects from us to believe him that he is an "educated journalist" residing in Finland.
How he could make a living as a journalist while he writes 20+ such idiotic postings every day just here in this forum is inexplicable.

Last edited:
SSDD -

There was enough to put your claim that oil companies have admitted that they are destroying the world down.
Let's try to stick to the facts, shall we?

Chevron: "At Chevron, we recognize and share the concerns of governments and the public about climate change. The use of fossil fuels to meet the world's energy needs is a contributor to an increase in greenhouse gases (GHGs)—mainly carbon dioxide (CO2) and methane—in the Earth's atmosphere. There is a widespread view that this increase is leading to climate change, with adverse effects on the environment."

Big Oil and the Demise of Crude Climate Change Denial

If you were an honest person - and obviously you are not - you would check the quotes, confirm that the are authentic, and would accept that oil companies did indeed change their mind about climate change at the point the science became undeniable.

This is a fact.

So the point You are trying to make now, is that a few statements made by a few slick oil business men is "scientific proof" that AGW is a "proven science"....which is the exact same stupid narrative You copied from this retarded web blog that tweeted to all their affiliates to post links to it on their web sites....so that dimwits like You can Google for it easier.
And You call that "scientific proof"...while You and all the rest of You Nostradamus doomsday nut cases have all along branded every skeptical scientist as "being paid off by the oil lobby" until that silly blog appeared.

Strange that it took You that long to find it. They posted that late last year. You say You are a journalist, are You not on their e-mail list ?
These same fuckers swamped my e-mail to a point where I had to spam filter them out.
The timing when You finally did find it is quite indicative how narrow minded You are. You found it right after I posted the IAC audit of the ridiculous IPCC peer review process, which found that it is carried out not by qualified scientists but by a majority of green activists who don`t have any degrees in any science.
It also listed a whole bunch of final release documents these bastards had falsified.
Right after that you came back here with that oil exec P.R. crap...which was posted by the same fraudulent bastards as a "response" to the audit that exposed them....You came across it because You did not read the audit I linked in that post, but run instead straight to your usual "mommy do the thinking for me" web-blogs that coach dimwits like You how to respond to the audit...and posted the exact "ready to copy, paste & post" version they published as a recommended response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a total fake right to the core, just like the IPCC "peer review scientists".
I consider You such till You run Your thumb across your alpha numeric keyboard lines and post the character sequence that generated here in this forum.
Then and only then will I accept your claim that You are "a journalist in Finland"...and we`ll take it from there
Till then I consider You as a complete fraud, just like You are considered a drunk when You refuse a breathalyzer test.
So what`s keeping You ?
Having a little trouble doing that ? Like some misfit refugee who is on welfare in a British social housing unit...!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back