500 scientists say there is no climate emergency

I am not concerned if Temps rise by as tiny amounts as they have been. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
That's not what we're talking about Robert. You said the world needed more CO2. I showed you that it most certainly does not.

That's not what we're talking about Robert. You said the world needed more CO2. I showed you that it most certainly does not.
So you are against more plant life on earth?

So you are against more plant life on earth?
I showed you that CO2 is higher now than in any point in the last million years. Humans have only been around 200,000 years. We have NEVER seen CO2 as high as it is now. WHY would you think we need more than we have right now?

I showed you that CO2 is higher now than in any point in the last million years. Humans have only been around 200,000 years. We have NEVER seen CO2 as high as it is now. WHY would you think we need more than we have right now?
Well, there are hundreds of actual experts who contradict your claims. We do not have an emergency. But, around this planet are people who are devoted to planting more trees. They love carbon dioxide.

Say Crick, have you come down of of your CO2 high and now produce none at all?

Well, there are hundreds of actual experts who contradict your claims. We do not have an emergency. But, around this planet are people who are devoted to planting more trees. They love carbon dioxide.
You're not answering the question Robert. Why would we need more CO2?

And what claims of mine do you believe are being contradicted by experts?

How did you, hahaha, show us? You never said what problem you would be solving with money

Professor Lindzen would be calling for an emergency were we to have too much now. The Earth's plants thrive on CO2.
Crick Here is something that perhaps will interest you. Climate is not hot. Sure, you know this so take it as just a opening remark. I talked about glaciers and you acted so disinterested you chose to tell me glaciers have no impact on climate.
There is more for you in this scientific video.

Crick Here is something that perhaps will interest you. Climate is not hot. Sure, you know this so take it as just a opening remark. I talked about glaciers and you acted so disinterested you chose to tell me glaciers have no impact on climate.
There is more for you in this scientific video.

Robert, I don't get science from YouTube videos. And I certainly have better things to do with the next 3 hours of my life than watch that video. Feel free to summarize if you like.

Glaciers are a product of climate change, not a forcing factor. Now if I took two planets, identical except one is dry as a bone and the other is overflowing with water, the water's specific heat capacity and latent heat of fusion would slow temperature changes of the latter compared to the former. But we don't have two planets. We have one and the amount of water on that planet is fixed. So the rate at which it can warm up and cool with respect to that water is fixed.

How were you thinking glaciers affected climate?

Last edited:
Robert, I don't get science from YouTube videos. And I certainly have better things to do with the next 3 hours of my life than watch that video. Feel free to summarize if you like.

Glaciers are a product of climate change, not a forcing factor. Now if I took two planets, identical except one is dry as a bone and the other is overflowing with water, the water's specific heat capacity and latent heat of fusion would slow temperature changes of the latter compared to the former. But we don't have two planets. We have one and the amount of water on that planet is fixed. So the rate at which it can warm up and cool with respect to that water is fixed.

How were you thinking glaciers affected climate?
I did not want to say it to you, but those videos I post are by scientists. And you now tell me you have not watched any of my scientific videos.
The point has always been when I bring up glaciers is that Earth has spells of severe icing. This is not heat. It is the lack of heat. And I have more fear that Earth will get back into an icing spell than a heat spell.

I did not want to say it to you, but those videos I post are by scientists.
They were made by scientists who chose to make videos rather than submit their work to peer review. That is an important point to me and to the scientific method.
And you now tell me you have not watched any of my scientific videos.
I have watched some of your videos. I have discussed them with you. I do not hold them to be validated science.
The point has always been when I bring up glaciers is that Earth has spells of severe icing. This is not heat. It is the lack of heat. And I have more fear that Earth will get back into an icing spell than a heat spell.
Your fear is misplaced. We will not be cooling at any point in the remainder of our lives. I presume that, one way or another, humans will stop producing GHGs and AGW will slowly fade. When that happens, the glacial cycle will resume and the world will continue to cool. Estimates from scientists indicate it will not become dangerously cold for many millennia.

They were made by scientists who chose to make videos rather than submit their work to peer review. That is an important point to me and to the scientific method.

I have watched some of your videos. I have discussed them with you. I do not hold them to be validated science.

Your fear is misplaced. We will not be cooling at any point in the remainder of our lives. I presume that, one way or another, humans will stop producing GHGs and AGW will slowly fade. When that happens, the glacial cycle will resume and the world will continue to cool. Estimates from scientists indicate it will not become dangerously cold for many millennia.
You are not peer reviewed. Thanks for your opinions.

You're welcome. But I don't claim to be a scientist.
I know. But you land all over scientists who are genuine climate scientists. Yet this is not your field of study.

so you think that doesn't give them credibility? hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahaha. It's another if you don't agree with you, the information isn't worth your time. hahahahhaahahahaahahahaha spoken like a true nazi.

Forum List

Back