Zone1 We Get Told About Blacks Sellling Other Blacks but This is Kept Quiet. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Hitler mother Jewish?
Hitler’s father was born out of wedlock and Hitler’s grandfather was never known. So there is the possibility that Hitler’s grandfather was Jewish — and Hitler himself was one-quarter Jewish. However as already mentioned, the Jewish tradition at the time descended from the mother, not the father.

That doesn’t refute what I said you religious ignoramus. I just said Jews do not have to believe in Gd!
And neither do Christians….and neither do any of the members of the six practicing major religions.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
150,000 Jews fought in the Nazi army. Yet when Jews bring up antisemitism or the holocaust we don't see people rushing to remind them how Jews fought with Hitler as if somehow Jews are responsible for the holocaust.

These days they will tell you the Palestinians are responsible for the Holocaust.

And neither do Christians….and neither do any of the members of the six practicing major religions.
I don’t think that’s true of Christians. I believe they must believe Jesus is the son of Gd.

Still doesn’t mean anything. Not even sure of your point.

And religions teach good values.
This is a real beauty…..ha ha
Aling with you’re other trite made up shit about religions. Care to examine what each religion teaches ? You want to amend this BS a tad ?

• Thanks
I don’t think that’s true of Christians. I believe they must believe Jesus is the son of Gd.

Still doesn’t mean anything. Not even sure of your point.
You’re entitled to your own beliefs….as wrong as they are. I happen to believe if you want to claim you’re a Christian, you’d better live your ENTIRE LIFE in the image of your god, Christ in this case.

• Thanks
Jewish can be ethnicity. I doubt it can be argued that Jewishness is a race.

It has traditionally been passed through the mother who is Jewish.

Those who are Jew-sick with hatred should keep their distance from decent people.

And you’re entitled to be an arrogant idiot.
I see you disregarded the entirety of my statement. If you want to claim to be a Christian you need to live your life as one….in Christ. So let’s just skip over that minor point and make up shit. YOU have a bigger responsibility than just quoting scripture. Just claiming you believe in god while not serving him in by your actions, simply means, you’d Be a fraud.

I see you disregarded the entirety of my statement. If you want to claim to be a Christian you need to live your life as one….in Christ. So let’s just skip over that minor point and make up shit. YOU have a bigger responsibility than just quoting scripture. Just claiming you believe in god while not serving him in by your actions, simply means, you’d Be a fraud.
You sound as if you think you’re talking to a Christian. Go find one and argue with HIM, not me.

You sound as if you think you’re talking to a Christian. Go find one and argue with HIM, not me.
So, you absolve yourself from living in a manner your religion prescribes ? Imo, that’s a better indication of being a believer than not. The idea that religion teaches good values us pretty bogus. Which one are you promoting this week ?

So, you absolve yourself from living in a manner your religion prescribes ? Imo, that’s a better indication of being a believer than not.
A believer in what? You make no sense.

And I have no more time for this. I am getting ready to have lunch with my pro-Israel friends. Some are Jewish, some are not - but they all stand on the correct side.

Pointing out truth and contradiction is not hate. Jews who are sick with white racism is the problem here. And it should be addressed. Thank you Dagosa.

Pointing out truth and contradiction is not hate. Jews who are sick with white racism is the problem here. And it should be addressed. Thank you Dagosa.
^^^ Says the OP who started a thread specifically to make Jews look bad. Oh, the irony…..

We have blacks and whites sick with racism accusing others of what they are guilty of.

It is called gaslighting, and it needs to be exposed every time.

Roudy may be the closest Jew to what is described above, but I don't think he sick with racism.

He is sick with the Palestinians getting to practice what they condemn. So am I.

You got it from a “ Jewish Source “ that Jews were behind Covid, JFK assignation, 9-11 etc etc? Seriously, that’s just what Farrakhan claims Thanks for proving my point. 👍 Typical NEGRO Mentality
Haaretz is a Jewish publication. I have nothing to do with Farrskhan. Typical racist Jew, calling somebody anti semitic for showing truth about what some Jews have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back