Zone1 We Get Told About Blacks Sellling Other Blacks but This is Kept Quiet. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
150,000 Jews fought in the Nazi army. Yet when Jews bring up antisemitism or the holocaust we don't see people rushing to remind them how Jews fought with Hitler as if somehow Jews are responsible for the holocaust.

That’s a pretty stupid idea. There were also Christian’s and decendents of people who were Christian’s. in Hitlers army.
Jews are an ethnicity and religion not a race. I didn’t know people are blamed for what religion their ancestors were. Seems pretty stupid.

That’s a pretty stupid idea. There were also Christian’s and decendents of people who were Christian’s. in Hitlers army.
Jews are an ethnicity and religion not a race. I didn’t know people are blamed for what religion their ancestors were. Seems pretty stupid.
Except whites are being blamed for what color their ancestors were.

The 150,000 Jews of which the Jew-hating OP speaks were Mischling, or “partial Jews“, and required to serve. OP wants it to seem that full-blooded Jews raced in to help kill Jews.

Only a relative few real Jews became Kapos in a desperate attempt to curry favor with the enemy and save themselves. Didn’t work.

Jews aren’t a race. Whites are. I never blamed whites for anything unless they were also ass holes.
The ass holes are the ones who feel their race is superior. All religions are delusions.
You might not blame them, but a lot of your comrades do.

And religions teach good values. You don’t have to believe in Gd at all to be Jewish. Mama was Jewish? You’re Jewish. End of story.

You might not blame them, but a lot of your comrades do.
Name them and show some kind of evidence they do.
And religions teach good values. You don’t have to believe in Gd at all to be Jewish. Mama was Jewish? You’re Jewish. End of story.
Seriously ? How many pedophile priests were passed from one parish to another in an attempt to teach good values ? Killing people in the name of your religion is teaching good values ?

You can be Jewish and not believe in God ? How would you know ? Did you take a poll ? “ Being Jewish” simply means you make a claim to belonging to a religion. It’s not a race…Geesus, how ridiculous. IMO, There are lots of PRACTICING Christians who doubt the existence of god. YOU can’t tell the difference unless you ask. Same with any Jew. There are six major religions, all of whom disavowed the existence of the other five. How can they all, “ teach good values” ? Which ones do you support as teaching good values. All the leaders of the major ones support AGW. Is that a good value ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Name them and show some kind of evidence they do.

Seriously ? How many pedophile priests were passed from one parish to another in an attempt to teach good values ? Killing people in the name of your religion is teaching good values ?

You can be Jewish and not believe in God ? How would you know ? Did you take a poll ? “ Being Jewish” simply means you make a claim to belonging to a religion. It’s not a race…Geesus, how ridiculous. IMO, There are lots of PRACTICING Christians who doubt the existence of god. YOU can’t tell the difference unless you ask. Same with any Jew. There are six major religions, all of whom disavowed the existence of the other five. How can they all, “ teach good values” ?
Are YOU Jewish? If not, don’t tell a practicing Jew what constitutes being one.

I know for a fact, that it’s a RELIGION. It’s not a race. You are a Jew simply if you claim to be one. You a Christian ? Do you have to do anything more than that to be a Christian ? Did your parents both have to be Christians ? Can you be half Christian ? Hilarious. Being a Jew is belonging to a religion. Some can easily doubt god just like Christian’s can.

• Thanks
No context as usual, Farrakhan lover, NO FACTS and it says Pattial Jewish descent
I'm no Farrakhan lover and the source I used was Jewish. So just face the facts.

Yes, Jew is a religion. But the Jews here want to talk about us and compare themselves to us then lecture us about what blacks should do and how blacks have done things. So I created this thread to make a comparison on an issue that is a similar experience both have faced to contrast how it gets addressed here in this forum.

And for those who want to disingenuously post about blacks fighting for the confederacy, go do some research.

CSA 1ST LOUISIANA NATIVE GUARD (1861-1862)​

Despite the initial enthusiasm of New Orleans’s free men of color for the Confederate cause, both state and national Confederate officials were uncomfortable with the idea of black soldiers within their ranks. The 1st Louisiana Native Guard was never provided uniforms or arms and as a result most of the men used their own resources for both clothing and weapons. In January 1862 the Louisiana State Legislature passed a law that required militia members to be white. On February 16, 1862, the 1st Louisiana Native Guard was disbanded.

Two months later, on April 26, 1862, the U.S. Army and Navy commanders accepted the surrender of New Orleans. Some men of the Guard were approached by Major General Benjamin Franklin Butler to fight against the Confederates. About ten percent of them accepted his offer, and in September 1862 they became the nucleus for the 1st Louisiana Native Guard, USA.

I know for a fact, that it’s a RELIGION. It’s not a race. You are a Jew simply if you claim to be one. You a Christian ? Do you have to do anything more than that to be a Christian ? Did your parents both have to be Christians ? Can you be half Christian ? Hilarious. Being a Jew is belonging to a religion. Some can easily doubt god just like Christian’s can.
No you’re not. You are Jewish if your mother was Jewish, or if you actively convert to Judaism. You don’t just say “poof! I am Jewish” and that makes you a Jew.

Shut up about things you know nothing about. You come across as an arrogant, know-it-all leftist.

You got it from a “ Jewish Source “ that Jews were behind Covid, JFK assignation, 9-11 etc etc? Seriously, that’s just what Farrakhan claims Thanks for proving my point. 👍 Typical NEGRO Mentality

No you’re not. You are Jewish if your mother was Jewish, or if you actively convert to Judaism. You don’t just say “poof! I am Jewish” and that makes you a Jew.

Shut up about things you know nothing about. You come across as an arrogant, know-it-all leftist.
What bullshit….. The rituals like being catholic are just that, rituals. Just you saying you can convert to the Jewish faith means is a religion and not a race….
BTW, does it teach good values…..better than Christianity ?

• Thanks
What bullshit…..you’re Jewish if your mother is Jewish if she has you circumcised if you’re a male. The rituals like being catholic are just that, rituals. Just you saying you can convert to the Jewish faith means is a religion and not a race….
BTW, does it teach good values…..better than Christianity ?
You’re an idiot. You’re still Jewish if your mother is Jewish and did not have you circumcised.

You lefties are so arrogant. You argue with a practicing Jew about what it takes to be Jewish.

You’re an idiot. You’re still Jewish if your mother is Jewish and did not have you circumcised.

You lefties are so arrogant. You argue with a practicing Jew about what it takes to be Jewish.
If you go through all the rituals, like catholicism, you can be a practicing Jew. Do you have to believe in god ?

• Thanks
If you go through all the rituals, like catholicism, you can be a practicing Jew. Do you have to believe in god ?
What? I already told you - all that’s required for you to be a Jew is if your mother is Jewish. And no, you don’t have to believe in Gd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back