Zone1 We Get Told About Blacks Sellling Other Blacks but This is Kept Quiet. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
150,000 Jews fought in the Nazi army. Yet when Jews bring up antisemitism or the holocaust we don't see people rushing to remind them how Jews fought with Hitler as if somehow Jews are responsible for the holocaust.

Last edited:
150,000 Jews fought in thhe Nazi army. Yet when Jews bring up antisemitism or the holocaust we don't see people rushing to remind the how Jews fought with Hitler as if somehow Jews are responsible for the holocaust.

This thread full blown I hate the Jew leftist rant.
I bet old Soros lead the charge to kill more Jews

blc07.jpg

I don't know. That will be worth investigating.
I believe she was, he was par5 Jew from his mother's side.

He screeched about being tall, blonde haired and blue eyed but he was a short, brown haired man with dark brown eyes and slightly pigmented skin.

I believe she was, he was par5 Jew from his mother's side.

He screeched about being tall, blonde haired and blue eyed but he was a short, brown haired man with dark brown eyes and slightly pigmented skin.
Yep. Hitler is a prime example of self hate. Which means all who hold similar beliefs, (ie: the white supremacists in this forum) also are full of self hate.

I learned about blacks selling blacks in Africa, and blacks owning blacks in America in the 9th grade. It is no secret. Most people don't know that Charleston was a major center for selling Indians and sending them to the sugar islands in the 19th century.

Slavery was cultural and widespread among the indigenous peoples of what is now the American southwest and northwest Mexico.

150,000 Jews fought in the Nazi army. Yet when Jews bring up antisemitism or the holocaust we don't see people rushing to remind them how Jews fought with Hitler as if somehow Jews are responsible for the holocaust.

Maybe this will get you in the Christmas Spirit!

I'm sure there is racism here both black and white, but the truth is not racist. The truth is that the transatlantic slave trade could not have existed without the help of African kings and nations. And there is more; logic would tell you that a certain number of the slaves that arrived in America were, there's no way to know how many, slavers in Africa before they were captured. I can say this for the simple reason that armies don't always win, and when they lost, they became slaves.

I'm sure there is racism here both black and white, but the truth is not racist. The truth is that the transatlantic slave trade could not have existed without the help of African kings and nations. And there is more; logic would tell you that a certain number of the slaves that arrived in America were, there's no way to know how many, slavers in Africa before they were captured. I can say this for the simple reason that armies don't always win, and when they lost, they became slaves.
The truth is also that the German army could not have captured Jews without the help of the Jews in the Nazi army. But we don't see anyone talking about that as truth. The fact of the African slave trade is that there were not that many African Kings participating, that whites armed certain tribes in return for captives, that whites did not live in Africa,, and that 44 million more slaves were made in America than were shipped here from Africa. These are also truths.

In addition, the type of slavery in Africa was akin to incrceration. Africans in slavery could earn their freedom and there are cases of former African slaves becoming Kings.

Wasn't Hitler mother Jewish?
Jewish blood lines both sides .
Same for Goebbels , Rommel etc and loads of top military - Admirals and Generals -- down through the ranks .
Ironic .
And of course it was the UK and American Jewish Bankers and Industrialists who rearmed Germany between the wars .
Plain , simple facts

No context as usual, Farrakhan lover, NO FACTS and it says Pattial Jewish descent

How do you know it was 150,000 when math is racist?

Jewish blood lines both sides .
Same for Goebbels , Rommel etc and loads of top military - Admirals and Generals -- down through the ranks .
Ironic .
And of course it was the UK and American Jewish Bankers and Industrialists who rearmed Germany between the wars .
Plain , simple facts
I did some Googling after posting and it's kind of undetermined from what I read, but the question is out there.

Soros is a Jew. There is nothiing hateful here, just highliighting the obvious racism against blacks in this forum.
Yup, a self-loathing leftist Jew - just like the leftist Jews marching with the antisemites screaming “Death to Jews!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back