Zone1 We Get Told About Blacks Sellling Other Blacks but This is Kept Quiet. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Jews succeeded despite horrific antisemitism. In the 1940s, they had their immediate families murdered, and Jew-haters refused to hire them, so they moved to the DC area for govt jobs - and moved from a tenement slum at age 18 to homeownership by age 28.

So quit your bitching. Stop being so resentful of Jews because they were motivated, disciplined, and made the right choices. Blacks should follow their example - not rage on and on trying to make Jews look bad, which was your purpose for starting this thread.

There were three Jewish holocausts.
In Roman times about 70 AD, in the middle ages about 1380 and once again in the 1940's.....and here we go again.

I'm sure there is racism here both black and white, but the truth is not racist. The truth is that the transatlantic slave trade could not have existed without the help of African kings and nations. And there is more; logic would tell you that a certain number of the slaves that arrived in America were, there's no way to know how many, slavers in Africa before they were captured. I can say this for the simple reason that armies don't always win, and when they lost, they became slaves.
Spot on, but you are talking to a brick wall. I've informed IM2 of these facts to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back