Zone1 We Get Told About Blacks Sellling Other Blacks but This is Kept Quiet. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
150,000 Jews fought in the Nazi army. Yet when Jews bring up antisemitism or the holocaust we don't see people rushing to remind them how Jews fought with Hitler as if somehow Jews are responsible for the holocaust.

Good post

• Disagree
Reactions: IM2
We have blacks and whites sick with racism accusing others of what they are guilty of.

It is called gaslighting, and it needs to be exposed every time.

Roudy may be the closest Jew to what is described above, but I don't think he sick with racism.

He is sick with the Palestinians getting to practice what they condemn. So am I.
We don't have blacks sick with racism here. We do have blacks sick of the racism here. And perhaps you need to go look at what the Netanyahu government has done to Palestinians before you run your mouth. You can't expose any gaslighting but on the right.

Netanyahu propped up Hamas and alower Qatar to finance them.. His stragety createdOct 7. That's a fact that the citizens of Israel even recognize.It is why families of the Israeli hostages are pissed at Netanyahu. Are they full of Jewish hate? It is why Netanyahu will be gone after this war. You blindly repeat the narrative of the right, but if you had done reasearch, you will see that Jews have supported the BDS movement against the current Israeli government for years because of what they were doing to Palestinians.

Huh ? Sick with white racism ? Jews are not a race. Don’t you mean sick OF white racism ?
White jews who are racist is what I am describing. You see an example of it here.

White jews who are racist is what I am describing. You see an example of it here.
Any racist is a problem
, Jewish or not. There are many more white Christian racists than Jews who are. Being Jewish has nothing to do with race and racism crosses all religious lines.

• Thanks
Lol....you weak pathetic moron.
It's not up to you.
Actually it is. And I'm letting everyone here know that I don't agree with your anti semitism.

Actually it is. And I'm letting everyone here know that I don't agree with your anti semitism.
No it isn't....lol .... You don't even know what anti semitism is. In fact most people people don't.
But no matter....blather on in your hopeless quest for relevancy.

Any racist is a problem
, Jewish or not. There are many more white Christian racists than Jews who are. Being Jewish has nothing to do with race and racism crosses all religious lines.
You forget....there are plenty of black racists too.

You forget....there are plenty of black racists too.
Really ? Of course. They come in all races..
the problem is simple. 72% of the population is WHITE so racism practiced by them on blacks is a more acute problem for that minority. It’s not rocket science. You need only look at any particular group to see if they are equally represented.

• Thanks
Any racist is a problem
Dagosa, I have made this thread specifically to point out the contradiction between how an atrocity that happened to Jews and one that happened to blacks gets handled here. It is also to point out the racism in some of the Jewish posters here, who post racist stuff in every post then want to fall back on anti semitism when they are called out on their racism. I am fully aware of the racism in the so-called "Christian population. We see this in America now with the Christian Nationalist movement.

Really ? Of course. They come in all races..
the problem is simple. 72% of the population is WHITE so racism practiced by them on blacks is a more acute problem for that minority. It’s not rocket science. You need only look at any particular group to see if they are equally represented.
Excellent reply. It's kinda dishonest to use the blacks are racists too reply when you consider vthat whites control all the instittutions and that their rracism can deny people of opportunity while what they consider black racism is basically blacks callling white people nasty names.

Also, what gets called black racism are often a black persons honest assessment of how blacks have been treated or the anger caused by white racism.

Dagosa, I have made this thread specifically to point out the contradiction between how an atrocity that happened to Jews and one that happened to blacks gets handled here. It is also to point out the racism in some of the Jewish posters here, who post racist stuff in every post then want to fall back on anti semitism when they are called out on their racism. I am fully aware of the racism in the so-called "Christian population. We see this in America now with the Christian Nationalist movement.
I don’t know if posters here did a full reading of the soldiers of the Jewish faith fighting in the Nazi Army. They can’t be painted with one brush. Above all, many were just patriotic and were fighting for Germany and not for Hitler. Hitler still did everything he could being the racist he was, to paint Jews as a race and rid Germany of all “Jewish bloodline”.
Remember too, it was a time when literally anyone could be sent to a concentration camp just for being any thing than a devote follower of the Nazi party. It’s what living under a fascist regime with Germany controlled by a maniac. It’s like living in the worlds largest dysfunctional family. it’s what the Palestinians have dealt with for decades while being radicalized by Humas and other terrorist groups.
Gaza has become a radicalized recruiting ground for Iran supported terrorist groups. No one is innocent here.

But, no one should forget that the majority of Palestinian's who have migrated to Israel want to stay in a democracy and want nothing to do with Gaza or the West Bank.

Last edited:
Typical Racist Negro; Claiming Jews are responsible for COVID when everyone knows it came out of China, Killing JFK , being responsible for 9/11 , etc etc Farrakhan LOVES you !!
Show me where this article says anything you have claimed.

I don’t know if posters here did a full reading if the soldiers of the Jewish faith fighting in the Nazi Army. They can’t be painted with one brush. Above all, many were just patriotic and were fighting for Germany and not for Hitler. Hitler still did everything he could being the racist he was, to paint Jews as a race and rid Germany of all “Jewish bloodline”.
Remember too, it was a time when literally anyone could be sent to a concentration camp just for being any thing than a devote follower of the Nazi party. It’s what living under a fascist regime with Germany controlled by a maniac. It’s like living in the worlds largest dysfunctional family. it’s what the Palestinians have dealt with for decades while being radicalized by Humas and other terrorist groups.
Gaza has become a radicalized recruiting ground for Iran supported terrorist groups. No one is innocent here.

But, no one should forget that the majority of palistians who have migrated to Israel want to stay in a democracy and want nothing to do with Gaza or the West Bank.
These are the same people who have painted all Africans with the same brush when there were very few tribes that actively partnered with Europeans in the slave trade. It could have been very possible that Jews were forced to fight for the Nazis under the penalty of death if they didn't. I did this to make a point and that point is making comments such as blacks sold other blacks into slavery, or Jews served with the Nazis should not be made without understand everything that created the situation. That doesn't get done here when we discuss blacks and slavery/Jim Crow, etc. And it needs to be.

Last edited:
I don’t know if posters here did a full reading of the soldiers of the Jewish faith fighting in the Nazi Army. They can’t be painted with one brush. Above all, many were just patriotic and were fighting for Germany and not for Hitler. Hitler still did everything he could being the racist he was, to paint Jews as a race and rid Germany of all “Jewish bloodline”.

But, no one should forget that the majority of Palestinian's who have migrated to Israel want to stay in a democracy and want nothing to do with Gaza or the West Bank.
The majority of citizens in Israel want to live peacefully with Palestinians. Palestinians are not the only ones who have been radicalized, there are extremist sects in Israel who are just as much terrorists as Hamas. Netanyahu has them in his government and it is that government that needs to go just a much as Hammas does.

These are the same people who have painted all Africans with the same brush when there were very few tribes that actively partnered with Europeans in the slave trade. It could have been very possible that Jews were forced to fight for the Nazis under the penalty of death if they didn't. I did this to make a point and that point is msking comments such as blacks sold other blacks into slavery, or Jews served with the Nazis should not be made without understand everything that created the situation. That doesn't get done here when we discuss blacks and slavery/Jim Crow, etc. And it needs to be.
You of all people have NO GODDAMNED RIGHT to accuse anyone of using a broad brush. It's the only brush you own double talker. You are non stop on this board with " WHITE PEOPLE "..... Yet you cannot even define what that is. Use half of your anthropoid intelleigence for once. All people alive today have a common parent from Ethiopia. So you can just stop with your pretend outrage
and pseudo skin pimp self righteousness....MR JEW HATER.

These are the same people who have painted all Africans with the same brush when there were very few tribes that actively partnered with Europeans in the slave trade. It could have been very possible that Jews were forced to fight for the Nazis under the penalty of death if they didn't. I did this to make a point and that point is msking comments such as blacks sold other blacks into slavery, or Jews served with the Nazis should not be made without understand everything that created the situation. That doesn't get done here when we discuss blacks and slavery/Jim Crow, etc. And it need to be done.
The partnering of blacks and Europeans in the slave trade had to do with class structure and not race. Well to do blacks had black slaves. AAMOF white slavery was more the norm before slave traders found more furtile African ground to “kidnap their slaves”.

Slavery was a fact of economic development in the US and the only place on earth where slavery was a racial issue and not a class one.

Religion is the biggest culprit in missing the waters in the Middle East. It’s not hard to see how education has helped raise the level of would be slaves into productive workers.

The solution to the Palestinian problem lies first with empowerment of women and education that leads to a productive and valued work force. That’s why Palestinians . when exposed more often prefer democracies.

You of all people have NO GODDAMNED RIGHT to accuse anyone of using a broad brush. It's the only brush you own double talker. You are non stop on this board with " WHITE PEOPLE "..... Yet you cannot even define what that is. Use half of your anthropoid intelleigence for once. All people alive today have a common parent from Ethiopia. So you can just stop with your pretend outrage
and pseudo skin pimp self righteousness....MR JEW HATER.
I specifically point out white racists or right wing whites. All whites are neither racist or right wing. So I don't use any kind of brush. Learn to read and comprehend. Furthermore there were laws and policies actually made that for only white people and the system today is based on white racial preference. These are inconvenient truths for those like you in the white grievance population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back