We Don't Need A Wall. We Need Internment Camps!

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
The substantial number of Americans who are holding "Welcome" signs and encouraging Islamic invaders to pour into our Country is baffling to me. These Americans are doing this in spite of what they've seen take place in Sweden, Germany, France, England, Italy, and elsewhere. In my mind these Americans are categorical traitors and should be treated as such.

This is a very serious problem. My father and two beloved uncles were taken from us for years to fight in WW-II -- and only two came home. As I recall the purpose of their service and sacrifice was to protect our Nation against invasion and occupation. The purpose of the fiasco in Korea was supposedly the same -- to secure our Nation against eventual invasion by hostile forces. Likewise with Vietnam, where my beloved cousin died, and all of the Middle East carnage we've been involved in for the past few decades. But here we are opening our borders to marching columns of hundreds of thousands of military-age men, the vast majority of whom have a sworn a religious duty to either convert us to Islam and subject us to Sharia law or to kill us -- many of whom already have demonstrated an eager willingness to do so.

The only hope our beloved America has of surviving this strategically passive military invasion is by electing the kind of political leaders who will open their eyes to what is happening and take appropriate action to deal with it.

I am recalling when Pearl Harbor was bombed and our political leadership ordered the internment of all Japanese Americans in containment camps -- in spite of the fact that none of these decent, peaceful, productive and presumably loyal citizens had done nothing to even vaguely suggest they were a threat to our internal security. But here we are welcoming the incursion of hordes of young men, many of whom brazenly manifest arrogantly aggressive hatred for this Nation and its People, some of whom already have demonstrated a suicidal determination to kill as many of us as they can. We are literally inviting them to invade us and in large measure we are taking steps to provide them with sustenance and comforts.

This must be stopped!

I propose that instead of wasting time and money on a Southern Border wall we begin construction of massive internment camps for the containment of any so-called "refugee" who does not fulfill the requirements of refugee status -- along with any "refugee" who displays the slightest level of aggressive conduct toward American citizens. I believe the existence of such camps will serve to quickly discourage any Muslim from migrating to the U.S. while enabling the orderly deportation of those who are interned.

What its existing political leadership is refusing to acknowledge is the obvious fact that the West is presently being prepped for aggressive paramilitary dominance by a de facto invasion force. We must not emulate their self-destructive submissiveness.

Much easier to drag an identified terrorist's parents out of their home and hang them from the nearest utility pole. It's obvious they failed both their child and our society......Do that a few times and this shit will STOP. Is it Constitutional? Of course not but our Constitution isn't a suicide-pact our enemies can continue using against us.

The substantial number of Americans who are holding "Welcome" signs and encouraging Islamic invaders to pour into our Country is baffling to me. These Americans are doing this in spite of what they've seen take place in Sweden, Germany, France, England, Italy, and elsewhere. In my mind these Americans are categorical traitors and should be treated as such.

This is a very serious problem. My father and two beloved uncles were taken from us for years to fight in WW-II -- and only two came home. As I recall the purpose of their service and sacrifice was to protect our Nation against invasion and occupation. The purpose of the fiasco in Korea was supposedly the same -- to secure our Nation against eventual invasion by hostile forces. Likewise with Vietnam, where my beloved cousin died, and all of the Middle East carnage we've been involved in for the past few decades. But here we are opening our borders to marching columns of hundreds of thousands of military-age men, the vast majority of whom have a sworn a religious duty to either convert us to Islam and subject us to Sharia law or to kill us -- many of whom already have demonstrated an eager willingness to do so.

The only hope our beloved America has of surviving this strategically passive military invasion is by electing the kind of political leaders who will open their eyes to what is happening and take appropriate action to deal with it.

I am recalling when Pearl Harbor was bombed and our political leadership ordered the internment of all Japanese Americans in containment camps -- in spite of the fact that none of these decent, peaceful, productive and presumably loyal citizens had done nothing to even vaguely suggest they were a threat to our internal security. But here we are welcoming the incursion of hordes of young men, many of whom brazenly manifest arrogantly aggressive hatred for this Nation and its People, some of whom already have demonstrated a suicidal determination to kill as many of us as they can. We are literally inviting them to invade us and in large measure we are taking steps to provide them with sustenance and comforts.

This must be stopped!

I propose that instead of wasting time and money on a Southern Border wall we begin construction of massive internment camps for the containment of any so-called "refugee" who does not fulfill the requirements of refugee status -- along with any "refugee" who displays the slightest level of aggressive conduct toward American citizens. I believe the existence of such camps will serve to quickly discourage any Muslim from migrating to the U.S. while enabling the orderly deportation of those who are interned.

What its existing political leadership is refusing to acknowledge is the obvious fact that the West is presently being prepped for aggressive paramilitary dominance by a de facto invasion force. We must not emulate their self-destructive submissiveness.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
main-qimg-c525856e9fa44637eb07b1dfd2a8dd7f

Much easier to drag an identified terrorist's parents out of their home and hang them from the nearest utility pole. It's obvious they failed both their child and our society......Do that a few times and this shit will STOP. Is it Constitutional? Of course not but our Constitution isn't a suicide-pact our enemies can continue using against us.

So what are you waiting for, keyboard warrior? Go drag the Orlando shooter's parents out of their home and teach them a lesson for their failure in raising a son

Keyboard warriors don't actually DO much of anything. They're too fat and lazy for action.

But boy, they're really good at spreading lies and hate.

My bet is, all of these human garbage call themselves "christians".

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

This must be stopped!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
main-qimg-c525856e9fa44637eb07b1dfd2a8dd7f
Nazi murdered. He wants to deport. Not the same thing, therefore your comparison is terrible.

The first thing you need to do is make a distinction between FDR's executive order #9066 that authorized the arrest of American citizens as well as legal aliens without due process. Call them what you want but federal law already says that illegal aliens can be detained in jail or in internment camps.

So what are you waiting for, keyboard warrior? Go drag the Orlando shooter's parents out of their home and teach them a lesson for their failure in raising a son

I'd have to have the legal authority to do that or I'd be nothing more than a terrorist myself. You've seen my bonafides in past threads but we never see yours. We both know who's the warrior here and who's the MMA groupie nobody's ever heard of.

Last edited:
A) The internment camps were even contraversal when FDR did it so it wasn't a universal feeling that people should be rounded up so we really can't do what our forefathers did because not all of our forefathers thought this was a good idea. Perhaps we can do what your forefather thought but not what mine.

B) It may not be as effective as you may think since it isn't an entire race or nation we are fighting but terrorist groups. I totally agree that a lot muslims do sympathize with terrorist themselves and a few have helped but not every single one so rounding them all up won't be an effective thing.

C) I think you are like full of shit when you type this are are some kind of trojan on the board. There is no way anyone could have family members who had as much military service as you have had without it being a hollywood movie. It is like someone saying their family came on the mayflower or they are the direct descendents of pocahantus. It is just too hard to believe.

A) The internment camps were even contraversal when FDR did it so it wasn't a universal feeling that people should be rounded up [...]
That's true. But it's true because the Japanese who were interned were legitimate American citizens who had done absolutely nothing to deserve that treatment.

Compare that to the Muslims we are dealing with today -- and start with the 9/11 attack.

A) The internment camps were even contraversal when FDR did it so it wasn't a universal feeling that people should be rounded up [...]
That's true. But it's true because the Japanese who were interned were legitimate American citizens who had done absolutely nothing to deserve that treatment.

Compare that to the Muslims we are dealing with today -- and start with the 9/11 attack.

The concern with the Japanese was that they would commit acts of sabotage (Hoover Dam and our west coast ports in particular) and communicate with Jap subs off the west coast. There was also concern what would happen to them when GIs returned home and saw them out on the streets. My uncle was wounded on Saipan and often said he'd kill any Japanese he saw here when he got home....that was a wide-spread belief among Marines who'd seen Jap atrocities on those Pacific islands. The same could have been done to German/Americans but the difference was they didn't believe Hitler was a diety the way the Japs believed Hirohito was.

Well the nutjobs are now talking about making small internment camps rather than walling in the entire US as an internment camp. Now if we can just keep herding these sheep on to 'internment pens' and then to 'internment cliffs' where the nazi sheep are gathered and fall off a cliff en masse now we're talking.

Forget names like conservative, just look at the people that want desperately to control and imprison others. There you will have the group that needs to be opposed.

The concern with the Japanese was that they would commit acts of sabotage (Hoover Dam and our west coast ports in particular) and communicate with Jap subs off the west coast.[...]
Based on the acts of terrorism we've both seen, wouldn't you say the sabotage potential is far greater with the Muslim incursion?

There was also concern what would happen to them when GIs returned home and saw them out on the streets. My uncle was wounded on Saipan and often said he'd kill any Japanese he saw here when he got home[...]
Have you ever spoken with a present-day vet who did a few tours in Afghanistan and has ample cause to despise the bearded, pajama-clad bastards we see taking over communities in American cities and telling us how much they hate us?
[...]
....that was a wide-spread belief among Marines who'd seen Jap atrocities on those Pacific islands.
My father served for 26 months in the Pacific. His Army unit was one of those that relieved the Marines on Guadalcanal and did the inland "mop-up." He experienced four Banzai charges. He was wounded twice, saw a lot of people die, and said his hair stood up and he pissed his pants more than once.
The only thing he had to say about his war experience was he was glad to be home alive and that it's over.

When I came home from Japan and Okinawa in 1958 and we talked about the Japanese people he didn't disagree with my assessment that they weren't bad people and were soldier's during the War just like he was.

The only point I wish to make with my reference to the internment of Japanese Americans is they were citizens, not migrants, who had done nothing to affirm the suspicions against them. But there is more than enough cause to fear and to suspect a substantial percentage of the Muslim migrants. They are not citizens and they've already given us more than ample cause to intern them.

And the sooner we do that the better it will be for us.

Forum List

Back