Senator McCain: American leadership was better under Obama

McCain doesn't know anything about leadershipf. After all, he got himself captured by third worlders.

Telling that the few sane voices left in the GOP are the ones called crazy by the GOP. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

McCain doesn't know anything about leadershipf. After all, he got himself captured by third worlders.
so did a lot of other people you just blanketed.

mccain is fine to speak his mind. why people have to dog on others cause they don't agree on EITHER SIDE i'll never understand.

The USS Forrestal was better off without John McCain

Yes, he reminds me that crazy James Forrestal.

US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

James Forrestal - Wikipedia
http://www.dcdave.com/article5/060609.htm
The Fall Of James Forrestal

upload_2017-6-11_17-38-24.png

Last edited:
McCain is clearly a true Republican and American.

Last edited:
McCain showed the confused state he's in at the end of the Comey hearing...we in Arizona knew he'd turned batshit crazy but he had too much money behind him to be stopped.

support Kelli Ward...she'll replace Senile McCain eventually

The USS Forrestal was better off without John McCain

Bullshit....McCain had nothing to do with that.....a plane on the other side of the platform he was on had a missile that was installed without the safety on...it was either bumped or shorted-out and fired.

Forum List

Back