We can learn from the Spanish Flu in dealing with COVID-19

Over 7600 people have died shortly after getting a vaccine and yet the left conveniently don't want to investigate to find out the cause of death of any of these people - because they don't want us to know. So, they don't investigate and merely say, "they could have died from anything". If that's true, then why do they refuse to find out? Many of these people have been dead for months and yet they still can't figure out why any of them have died? It's because they don't want to know because they want to continue perpetuating their lies.

Getting the vaccine and then dying doesn't mean you died of the vaccine.

You give the vaccine to a 96 year old and then she falls down the stairs and dies. Did she die of the vaccine?

No.

Pumping one statistic because it's convenient for you isn't right if you don't understand what that statistic actually means

You give the vaccine to a 96 year old and then she falls down the stairs and dies. Did she die of the vaccine?

No.

Pumping one statistic because it's convenient for you isn't right if you don't understand what that statistic actually means
By the same token if you have the China flu when you die that is not necessarily what killed you.

By the same token if you have the China flu when you die that is not necessarily what killed you.

Sure. But then I don't know why you brought this up.

I've always looked at the excess deaths for the coronavirus to see how many people are dying because of the situation.

No.

Oh come on now. You know damned well that someone who fell down the stairs and died would NOT be on this list. These 7600 people all died shortly after receiving the vaccine and the CDC can't say why these people died - because they don't want to. If 7600 people died from falls after the vaccine they would know that and they would say 127 died from falls, 212 died from heart attacks, 163 died from cancer, etc. The CDC refuses to investigate why these people died. And, the very huge majority of these deaths were reported by medical professionals, not John and Jane Doe.

Oh come on now. You know damned well that someone who fell down the stairs and died would NOT be on this list. These 7600 people all died shortly after receiving the vaccine and the CDC can't say why these people died - because they don't want to. If 7600 people died from falls after the vaccine they would know that and they would say 127 died from falls, 212 died from heart attacks, 163 died from cancer, etc. The CDC refuses to investigate why these people died. And, the very huge majority of these deaths were reported by medical professionals, not John and Jane Doe.

No, I don't know that they wouldn't be on the list.

The list is people who died shortly after receiving the vaccine, end of. They have simply reported people who died shortly after having the vaccine, without saying why.

That is the problem with this statistic. It says NOTHING useful.

The list is people who died shortly after receiving the vaccine, end of. They have simply reported people who died shortly after having the vaccine, without saying why.

Just like the stats on how many have died from covid. Unproven and unprovable.

Just like the stats on how many have died from covid. Unproven and unprovable.

Which is why I don't use those. I use excess deaths. And the excess deaths show a higher excess death rate than the Covid death rate.

Which means the coronavirus is having a much bigger impact on health care services than just people dying of the coronavirus. People are dying because the hospitals are unable to cope. Which is a major problem.

So we have excess deaths and then we have a statistic about people dying after the vaccine which is a totally pointless statistic as it could literally be people falling down the stairs.

Which is why I don't use those. I use excess deaths. And the excess deaths show a higher excess death rate than the Covid death rate.

Which means the coronavirus is having a much bigger impact on health care services than just people dying of the coronavirus. People are dying because the hospitals are unable to cope. Which is a major problem.

So we have excess deaths and then we have a statistic about people dying after the vaccine which is a totally pointless statistic as it could literally be people falling down the stairs.
But you are willing to assume that "excess deaths" are being caused by covid. How do you know that excessive deaths weren't caused by an unusual number of people falling down stairs? Or, more likely, by the proven deadly diseases currently being imported by the flood of illegal "immigrants"? And where exactly are hospitals being unable to cope? I've not even heard rumors of any such thing in my part of the country. Just another part of the hoax?

But you are willing to assume that "excess deaths" are being caused by covid. How do you know that excessive deaths weren't caused by an unusual number of people falling down stairs? Or, more likely, by the proven deadly diseases currently being imported by the flood of illegal "immigrants"? And where exactly are hospitals being unable to cope? I've not even heard rumors of any such thing in my part of the country. Just another part of the hoax?

Well, we know it's to do with Covid because it's happening during the coronavirus period. If it is people falling down stairs, then it's probably got something to do with the coronavirus period anyway.

Expected deaths last year were 3,060,558, 3,440,865 people actually died. That's an excess of nearly 400,000 people. That's an 1/7th increase in the number of deaths. That's a high number.

Excess deaths started picking up in week 13, ie, when the coronavirus started picking up.

I don't know 100% that this is coronavirus linked. It's more like 99.9999999999999999%.

We can look at suspected coronavirus deaths and compare it to excess deaths.

Mississippi is number one for suspected coronavirus deaths. It has an excess death rate of 18.4% for 2020

New Jersey is number two. 19.3% excess deaths.

Louisiana is number three. 17% excess deaths.

The average for the US is 12.4% excess deaths.

So, when things start adding up, you can start understanding things.

The issue with hospitals not being able to cope in the US is a different issue from other countries. Because the US has lots of private hospitals with an image to keep, they will simply stop people coming into their hospital to avoid problems. Imagine you have cancer, and they don't let you in the hospital. What happens?

The hospital isn't overcrowded, but you die. You add to the excess deaths' list. But you don't overcrowd the hospital.

The left are disgusting for covering up vaccine caused deaths and simply saying all of these people simply "fell down the stairs". Why doesn't the CDC investigate and prove to us that people died from a fall down the stairs? We've got about 8000 people now who simply fell down the stairs shortly after being vaccinated. Why can't the CDC prove what they actually died from, not even one?

Well, we know it's to do with Covid because it's happening during the coronavirus period. If it is people falling down stairs, then it's probably got something to do with the coronavirus period anyway.

Expected deaths last year were 3,060,558, 3,440,865 people actually died. That's an excess of nearly 400,000 people. That's an 1/7th increase in the number of deaths. That's a high number.

Excess deaths started picking up in week 13, ie, when the coronavirus started picking up.

I don't know 100% that this is coronavirus linked. It's more like 99.9999999999999999%.

We can look at suspected coronavirus deaths and compare it to excess deaths.

Mississippi is number one for suspected coronavirus deaths. It has an excess death rate of 18.4% for 2020

New Jersey is number two. 19.3% excess deaths.

Louisiana is number three. 17% excess deaths.

The average for the US is 12.4% excess deaths.

So, when things start adding up, you can start understanding things.

The issue with hospitals not being able to cope in the US is a different issue from other countries. Because the US has lots of private hospitals with an image to keep, they will simply stop people coming into their hospital to avoid problems. Imagine you have cancer, and they don't let you in the hospital. What happens?

The hospital isn't overcrowded, but you die. You add to the excess deaths' list. But you don't overcrowd the hospital.

Bullshit. "Expected deaths" is nothing more than a wild-ass guess even if honest and pure propaganda manipulated by guesser if not. If there are more people in the population estimate a higher number of deaths is natural. The one thing that cannot be expected is that the number of deaths should remain the same from year to year which is exactly what you claim. How many people were in the USA in 2020? You really have no idea. Do you honestly think that somebody took into account all the illegal and unidentified aliens? The death rate in an actual pandemic like the Spanish Flu is many many times higher than corvid has actually caused. And you never bother to tell us who is actually supposed to have made these wild-ass guesses.

The left are disgusting for covering up vaccine caused deaths and simply saying all of these people simply "fell down the stairs". Why doesn't the CDC investigate and prove to us that people died from a fall down the stairs? We've got about 8000 people now who simply fell down the stairs shortly after being vaccinated. Why can't the CDC prove what they actually died from, not even one?
Don't you know that the left (including the current government) fully expects everyone to believe whatever their pet MSM tells us to believe no matter how ridiculous? They are more than happy to do all that nasty critical thinking for us. Gotta love Big Brother-or else.

Don't you know that the left (including the current government) fully expects everyone to believe whatever their pet MSM tells us to believe no matter how ridiculous? They are more than happy to do all that nasty critical thinking for us. Gotta love Big Brother-or else.
Probably the most amazing thing is the ABC/Facebook thing where a local ABC news affiliate asked people on Facebook for stories on just people who weren't vaccinated and the horror stories related with that, only wanting one sided stories and wetr not prepared for the onslaught of horror stories from getting the vaccine.

The Spanish Flu is very similar to COVID-19. We relied on herd immunity to mitigate the Spanish Flu. The mortality rate was .0065 of a population of 103 million people in 1918. 675,000 people died in the USA of the Spanish Flu.
We could depend on herd immunity for COVID. The mortality rate should be close to the same for the Spanish Flu and COVID-19.
Based on today's US population it is estimated that 2,145,000 Americans would die by the time herd immunity took care of COVID-19.
With 80% or more American get vaccinated we could save over 1,000,000 American lives.
One of those lives saved could be your mother, your brother or your child.
Do not be scared. Get vaccinated and help save American lives.

Wrong.
The mistake we made on Spanish flu was "flattening the curve".
If we had not worn masks and social distanced, Spanish flu would have killed 60k and been over.
It was preventing herd immunity that stretched it out longer, killing 10 times as many.

The estimates that over 2 million would die in order to achieve herd immunity are wrong.
First of all the lethality guess is way higher than real because we did not know about all the asymptomatic who were not counted.
Second is that most of the deaths are over 70, so if we only deliberately infected those under 40, then you get a 400 times reduction factor in deaths.
Millions turn into less than 10 thousand.

And by the way, it turns out Spanish flu has been back many times.
It is just we did not over react and wear masks, so it was quickly ended by herd immunity.

Can you explain to me why you say they will be dead in a few years? and I don't intend to get vaccinated

The reason the mRNA injections are so dangerous is they store bad programming into the memory of the immune system T-cells.
They sensitize the immune system to attack spike proteins, but we need and use spike proteins, like in exosomes,
So it is a terrible idea to do to humans.

First, anti-bodies from having COVID are not as good as the vaccines. And you are putting the rest of your family, friends and Americans at greater risk. Thanks, asshole.

Lie.
Actual CDC research indicated recovery immunity is over 10 times better and long lasting than vaccine immunity, which appears to not even last 2 years.

If you quarantine while recovering, then you put no one at any risk by getting infected.

Probably the most amazing thing is the ABC/Facebook thing where a local ABC news affiliate asked people on Facebook for stories on just people who weren't vaccinated and the horror stories related with that, only wanting one sided stories and wetr not prepared for the onslaught of horror stories from getting the vaccine.

I did take the Moderna vaccine, and it was the worst illness of my life.
After 12 hours, it started with cold limbs, uncontrollable convulsive shivering, throwing up every 4 hours, fever, headache, weakness, the last 2 lasting for over 3 weeks.
Never again.
I'd rather die.

Are they covering up vaccine deaths? Or is it that you just want these deaths to be something they're not?

Provide me one piece of evidence that shows that these deaths are caused BY the vaccine.

The answer to this question is in your post. You can't show this at all.

But nonetheless you're pumping it as a "problem" anyway.

Forum List

Back