Father of child with Down’s syndrome confronts Marjorie Taylor Greene over disabled slur at GOP meeting

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yeah.... I have no doubt the UK would fire someone, no matter the life long benefit and devotion they have given, for simply saying an offensive term.
Why don't you just go ahead and burn them at the stake again like the old days?

This would be the death of her political career in the UK. Even in the tory party. I have to wonder about the people who actually elected her. What have they been doing since they played characters in Deliverance back in the 70s ?
. . . wait, wut?

She said, "I'm sorry, I know that's an offensive term to some. . . "

So she is aware it is not PC. Don't you get it? Are you even focused on what her point is, instead of the PC garbage? What is more important to you, the PC garbage, or the issue she is addressing?

BTW. . . wrong sub-forum. . . she was addressing the border issue, this OP should have been put in immigration.

Even someone with Down's Syndrome would be smart enough to figure that one out Tommy.

:auiqs.jpg:

This would be the death of her political career in the UK. Even in the tory party. I have to wonder about the people who actually elected her. What have they been doing since they played characters in Deliverance back in the 70s ?
. . . wait, wut?

So she is aware it is not PC. Don't you get it? Are you even focused on what her point is, instead of the PC garbage? What is more important to you, the PC garbage, or the issue she is addressing?
Oh I think it is very clear what is more important to the Tommy's in the world.
PC is everything, without it - they can't shine their virtue signals for all to see.

Grow some balls, you slack-jawed moron. Here's what she said:
GOP congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene once compared members of Congress to people who suffered with Down’s syndrome, who she said were “retards” without “common sense”.
She was correct, and you're all bent out of shape because her statement applies to you as well.

. . . wait, wut?

PC is everything, without it - they can't shine their virtue signals for all to see.
virtue-3.jpg

You'd be shocked to find out that after 4 years of Trump, Greene is becoming the face of the Republican party, and no longer an anomaly. Crazy has been rebranded in the Republican party.

You'd be shocked to find out that after 4 years of Trump, Greene is becoming the face of the Republican party, and no longer an anomaly. Crazy has been rebranded in the Republican party.
She has a lot of friends on here obviously. I guess it is a sign on far trump has debased political debate in the US.
Its scary to see that some are ok iith this.

Yeah.... I have no doubt the UK would fire someone, no matter the life long benefit and devotion they have given, for simply saying an offensive term.
Why don't you just go ahead and burn them at the stake again like the old days?
Firing is not the issue. The issue is that nobody would vote for her. Thats a risk all bigots take when their beliefs are opened to scrutiny.

You mean in the UK where over 90% of Down Syndrome kids are killed before they are born??
That shithole where political correctness is more important than life itself.
Spare me your feigned outrage.

She has a lot of friends on here obviously. I guess it is a sign on far trump has debased political debate in the US.
Its scary to see that some are ok iith this.
MIRROR STATEMENT OF ABOVE
She has a lot of enemies here in the UK. I guess it is a sign on far leftist has debased political debate in the UK.
It's scary to see that some are willing to end someone's professional life for saying a single offensive word.

Tommy is just upset there isn't any $1 silicon wrist bands he can wear to show his outrage

Grow some balls, you slack-jawed moron. Here's what she said:
GOP congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene once compared members of Congress to people who suffered with Down’s syndrome, who she said were “retards” without “common sense”.
She was correct, and you're all bent out of shape because her statement applies to you as well.
Can someone put up her verbatim quote??

. . . wait, wut?

Retarded leftist authoritarian assholes virtue signal to compensate for their lack of genuine virtues.

Your faux outrage is pathetic, retard.

Will the crying ever stop?....is this all they got?....pulling on heartstrings?...hey dems...try improving the lives of the American people for a change...enough of the too sensitive by half nonsense....spending all your days crying about what someone says is not a good life...

Biden's father is still alive?!

Forum List

Back