We are Trump Supporters

They're not the same? Really? Well, let's check the facts. Shall we?

Both increased the debt ceiling, the debt and inflation. Both funded gender studies. Both are anti 2A. (But Biden didn't ban bump stocks). Both dropped bombs in the middle east (but at least Biden got us out of Afghanistan) Both funded Obamacare. Both funded Planned Parenthood. Even to those states that perform abortions. Both reauthorized FISA 702 (warrantless spying on Americans), the NDAA and the Patriot acts. (all which have some very unconstitutional clauses in them)...
Bro, I could go on and on and on with the similarities of these two lefties. And you still wouldn't agree that Trump is a lefty.

FFS, do you even know what makes someone a lefty? It's not their party affiliation. It's their actions. It's what they do, not what they say.
I've already explained it to you. You are too dense I'm not going to do it again.

How?

Free money?
Is the money the rich give to the Feds free money?

On Dec. 21, 2020, Congress passed the Consolidated Appropriations Act, a $900 billion stimulus and relief bill attached to the main omnibus budget bill. Then-President Trump signed the bill on Dec. 27, 2020, but urged Congress to increase the direct stimulus payments from $600 to $2,000.

U.S. COVID-19 Stimulus and Relief - Investopedia​

I've already explained it to you. You are too dense I'm not going to do it again.

Ah there ya go. Skip over all the similarities I posted and go for the childish, irrelevant stuff. And yes, it was that noticeable.

A long long time ago, in a galaxy far away, I used to defend RINO's like Reagan & Trump. (Before the internet and all this available information). I was a real Reagan cuck. Thought he was the great conservative. In fact, I thought Reagan was the poster child for conservatism.
But someone turned me on to what conservatism really was. It wasn't someone on some political forum I was going back n forth with, like you and I are. It was a meek little man who was able to explain it to me in a way that got me interested in the subject. The more research I did on the subject, the more I was amazed at how I could ever interpret the government spending so much, increasing the debt and borrowing all that money from the Fed Res. as being fiscally conservative.

Reagans message of dumping money into the economy, lowering taxes and interest rates made sense. It would put more money into peoples pockets. They could then spend more, which would help companies and the economy. It would spur growth in the country. That sounded reasonable.
At least until I finally understand one very important thing. That nothing is free. Including the money that he and every RINO and democrat have "BORROWED" from the fed. That money is not only not free. But we the people have to pay interest on it. Not only do we have to pay interest on it, there's also somewhat a hidden tax that's attached to it. It's the inflation tax. That's what's caused companies to go from paying a decent wage (then) of $5 per hour to now $25hr. (both buying about the same amount in their time). Yes, $5 not that long ago, would buy what it takes $25 to buy today. So it's constantly putting a huge tax on companies. And also "we the people." Because when the USD loses value, companies have to make it up by charging more, because their raw materials and labor costs go up.

Does that make sense?

So here we are in 2024. $15hr is now a poverty wage. Jobs have been outsourced by the millions. Complete US industries moved out of the country. And US manufacturers are forced to pay $25 hr or more and still compete with countries that pay their employee's a decent wage of $25 per DAY (not hr). Because in their country, $25 per day is a good living.
It used to be a good living here in this country.

Is the money the rich give to the Feds free money?

On Dec. 21, 2020, Congress passed the Consolidated Appropriations Act, a $900 billion stimulus and relief bill attached to the main omnibus budget bill. Then-President Trump signed the bill on Dec. 27, 2020, but urged Congress to increase the direct stimulus payments from $600 to $2,000.

U.S. COVID-19 Stimulus and Relief - Investopedia

Yeah, that wasn't free money. We'll be paying for that for a long long time.

Ah there ya go. Skip over all the similarities I posted and go for the childish, irrelevant stuff. And yes, it was that noticeable.

A long long time ago, in a galaxy far away, I used to defend RINO's like Reagan & Trump. (Before the internet and all this available information). I was a real Reagan cuck. Thought he was the great conservative. In fact, I thought Reagan was the poster child for conservatism.
But someone turned me on to what conservatism really was. It wasn't someone on some political forum I was going back n forth with, like you and I are. It was a meek little man who was able to explain it to me in a way that got me interested in the subject. The more research I did on the subject, the more I was amazed at how I could ever interpret the government spending so much, increasing the debt and borrowing all that money from the Fed Res. as being fiscally conservative.

Reagans message of dumping money into the economy, lowering taxes and interest rates made sense. It would put more money into peoples pockets. They could then spend more, which would help companies and the economy. It would spur growth in the country. That sounded reasonable.
At least until I finally understand one very important thing. That nothing is free. Including the money that he and every RINO and democrat have "BORROWED" from the fed. That money is not only not free. But we the people have to pay interest on it. Not only do we have to pay interest on it, there's also somewhat a hidden tax that's attached to it. It's the inflation tax. That's what's caused companies to go from paying a decent wage (then) of $5 per hour to now $25hr. (both buying about the same amount in their time). Yes, $5 not that long ago, would buy what it takes $25 to buy today. So it's constantly putting a huge tax on companies. And also "we the people." Because when the USD loses value, companies have to make it up by charging more, because their raw materials and labor costs go up.

Does that make sense?

So here we are in 2024. $15hr is now a poverty wage. Jobs have been outsourced by the millions. Complete US industries moved out of the country. And US manufacturers are forced to pay $25 hr or more and still compete with countries that pay their employee's a decent wage of $25 per DAY (not hr). Because in their country, $25 per day is a good living.
It used to be a good living here in this country.
Then came Clinton and Obama and Biden to mess the entire thing up.

Then came Clinton and Obama and Biden to mess the entire thing up.

Reagan started messing it up. He's one who initiated the hyper spending, and low interest rates. Gingrich and Clinton straighten things out. But W went back into the hyper spending mode. And it's been the same cycle ever since.

Like it or not, the Republicans, since Reagan, have spent more money and increased the debt ceiling more times than the democrats have. At least that was the way it was up until last year. Biden may have put the dems in the #1 slot by now. None the less, the GOP has for the last 5 decades been the real big spenders.

Oh yeah, Pence's score was in the 70% range, IIRC. Definitely a RINO.
I like what Mitt Romney said

Having a president who is so defaulted of character would have an enormous impact on the character of America. And for me, that’s the primary consideration.

Reagan started messing it up. He's one who initiated the hyper spending, and low interest rates. Gingrich and Clinton straighten things out. But W went back into the hyper spending mode. And it's been the same cycle ever since.

Like it or not, the Republicans, since Reagan, have spent more money and increased the debt ceiling more times than the democrats have. At least that was the way it was up until last year. Biden may have put the dems in the #1 slot by now. None the less, the GOP has for the last 5 decades been the real big spenders.
You are wrong. Reagan was not in the Federal Reserve. Reagan signed bills. Others created them. Gingrich was marvelous for this country. Clinton himself was a tar baby.

The only issue for you is spending. But you totally ignore the way the Democrats work. Reagans change in laws actually greatly had a role in causing the Feds to increase their revenue at a fast rate.
You seem like a person who would enjoy reading a super book about Reagan. Called Reagan, the man and his presidency. In the book, the two authors, married to each other, would actually interview those who knew Reagan plus those in his Cabinet. The passages were by the people who worked for Reagan. It is a very informative book.

Reagan: The Man and His Presidency: Strober, Deborah ...

1709219087716.png

Amazon
https://www.amazon.com › Reagan-Presidency-Debora...

This book is a very good reference on Reagan's presidency based on interviews of members of his administration, critics ,and family.
Rating: 4.8 · ‎ 4 reviews

images

Last edited:
I like what Mitt Romney said

Having a president who is so defaulted of character would have an enormous impact on the character of America. And for me, that’s the primary consideration.
I voted for Mitt Romney and the Democrats hated his guts. This is not a close call. Democrats despised him. Now they quote him. Romney has converted me to not supporting him.

Well Biden is lying as much as Trump did. Trump didn't make our economy better, any more than Biden did. The government has almost no control over the economy. "We the People" get the economy back up and running, after the government screws it up.
Biden has called it his economy. Trump never did that. Trump credited the market for improving. You get points awarded for speaking the truth about the economy driven by we people. Biden acts as if he cured Covid 19. Trump at least got the vaccines to the public very fast, called it Warp Speed.

I voted for Mitt Romney and the Democrats hated his guts. This is not a close call. Democrats despised him. Now they quote him. Romney has converted me to not supporting him.

I didn't like Romney when he ran for president. He, like Trump, was OK with a government ran healthcare system.

Biden has called it his economy. Trump never did that. Trump credited the market for improving. You get points awarded for speaking the truth about the economy driven by we people. Biden acts as if he cured Covid 19. Trump at least got the vaccines to the public very fast, called it Warp Speed.

LMAO.. Trump didn't call it his economy? Oh yeah he did. Trump also tried to take credit for saving hundreds of millions of lives with his covid shot and operation warp speed.
I could find and post the proof. And will do so, if it would make any difference to you. But I've found that those that are loyal to Trump, don't pay attention to what proves them wrong, or proves Trump a fraud.

bob, just stop lying. The former fuckup called his economy the greatest ever for everyone. He also claimed the rise in the markets under Biden years later was his doing.

Also, the former fuckup didn’t get the vaccine to the public. Pharmaceutical companies did as he threw tax money at them.

Last edited:
You are wrong. Reagan was not in the Federal Reserve.

Where do you think that trillion dollars came from, if not the Federal Reserve and Reagans 17 debt ceiling increases?

Reagan signed bills. Others created them.

Correct. Reagan signed those spending bills. And my signing them into law, that made him as much, if not more responsible for them becoming law. In this case, it makes him just as bad as the congress that passed the bills.

Gingrich was marvelous for this country. Clinton himself was a tar baby.

None the less, it was a good combination that benefitted the value of the USD and the American people. Our currency was stronger because of their actions.
The only issue for you is spending. But you totally ignore the way the Democrats work.

I don't ignore anything. Especially the way the democrats help ruin our USD. I don't support RINO's like Trump for the same reason I don't support the democrats. They simply spend too much, and destroy the value of the USD.
And yeah, I do focus on spending a lot, Because government spending is what creates inflation. And that affects every single American and our allies on a daily basis. From the cost of goods to our manufacturers being able to compete on the global market (jobs jobs jobs). Everything that money touches, has to do with government spending. From your grocery bill to your rent or mortgage payments.

Reagans change in laws actually greatly had a role in causing the Feds to increase their revenue at a fast rate.

No it didn't. What you're talking about was a short term gain. That trillion dollars he dumped into the economy, only made things look good, for a short time. The end result was the currency lost value for every single American in this country.
It's retarded to cut taxes and increase spending. The end result is higher inflation and a debased currency value. This is why the Fed wanted to increase interest rates and why they had to increase taxes 4 times, after Reagans tax cuts. To try and keep the USD value high and stable.

You seem like a person who would enjoy reading a super book about Reagan. Called Reagan, the man and his presidency. In the book, the two authors, married to each other, would actually interview those who knew Reagan plus those in his Cabinet. The passages were by the people who worked for Reagan. It is a very informative book.

Reagan: The Man and His Presidency: Strober, Deborah ...

View attachment 910206
Amazon
https://www.amazon.com › Reagan-Presidency-Debora...

This book is a very good reference on Reagan's presidency based on interviews of members of his administration, critics ,and family.
Rating: 4.8 · ‎ 4 reviews

I've read enough about Reagan to know he wasn't the fiscal conservative he portrayed on TV (as president).
Spent over $1 trillion (which would be a couple trillion in todays times)
Increased the debt ceiling 17 times
Increased the size and scope of government
Gave amnesty to about 6 million illegals.
Supported gun restrictions.
Gave us 1 tax cut and 4 tax increases
Over inflated the currency value.

That's a full fledged RINO. (CINO being the more accurate acronym)

Where do you think that trillion dollars came from, if not the Federal Reserve and Reagans 17 debt ceiling increases?

Correct. Reagan signed those spending bills. And my signing them into law, that made him as much, if not more responsible for them becoming law. In this case, it makes him just as bad as the congress that passed the bills.

None the less, it was a good combination that benefitted the value of the USD and the American people. Our currency was stronger because of their actions.

I don't ignore anything. Especially the way the democrats help ruin our USD. I don't support RINO's like Trump for the same reason I don't support the democrats. They simply spend too much, and destroy the value of the USD.
And yeah, I do focus on spending a lot, Because government spending is what creates inflation. And that affects every single American and our allies on a daily basis. From the cost of goods to our manufacturers being able to compete on the global market (jobs jobs jobs). Everything that money touches, has to do with government spending. From your grocery bill to your rent or mortgage payments.

No it didn't. What you're talking about was a short term gain. That trillion dollars he dumped into the economy, only made things look good, for a short time. The end result was the currency lost value for every single American in this country.
It's retarded to cut taxes and increase spending. The end result is higher inflation and a debased currency value. This is why the Fed wanted to increase interest rates and why they had to increase taxes 4 times, after Reagans tax cuts. To try and keep the USD value high and stable.

I've read enough about Reagan to know he wasn't the fiscal conservative he portrayed on TV (as president).
Spent over $1 trillion (which would be a couple trillion in todays times)
Increased the debt ceiling 17 times
Increased the size and scope of government
Gave amnesty to about 6 million illegals.
Supported gun restrictions.
Gave us 1 tax cut and 4 tax increases
Over inflated the currency value.

That's a full fledged RINO. (CINO being the more accurate acronym)
Reagan turned our nation from a creditor to a debtor one.

He also was the first president to have massive yearly budget deficits.

Forum List

Back