We are Trump Supporters

I rate this nations finest of all presidents to be Ronald Reagan. I shall not use your form of language. I was not trying to get you angry over saying you support Democrats. Because you operate as if the Democrats contributions to the Budget are virtually nothing at all so you piss all over Reagan.
I would tell you If I had the power you claim I have.

I don't like RINO's for the same reason I don't like democrats. We could go on and on for months about all things wrong with the democrats. But this isn't a democrat thread. And my point is 1st, figuring out what's wrong with the GOP (too many weak, left leaning RINO's like Trump). And 2nd. How to get people educated as to what fiscal conservatism is and the benefits to having a majority of fiscal conservatives in the GOP, instead of all the damn RINO's.
I do not know you at all. All I have about you are your words of who you blame. You are upset I voted for Reagan. I had just come off of being a solid Democrat. I know about budgets much more than the typical citizen. My creditentials on that are I spent years at a very large Real Estate Board of being a key member of the budget and finance committee. We all were trained to take care of the budget. I also had years of being in business.

Talk to me as were we chatting in church. But not about religion. Manners are important.

I'm not upset you voted for Reagan. I voted for Reagan twice. And then was proud to do so. But after the internet came available and found out 1. What fiscal conservatism really was. And 2, realized that Reagan himself was a RINO, there's no way I'd ever fall for that again. Tax cuts and spending increases are wrong on so many levels. If the government, or anyone is going to increase spending, it's got to increase revenue to do it.
Since the value of the USD dropped because of the inflation Reagans borrowing created, there was no advantage to the tax cuts. Because the inflation tax ate up all the gains that came from the tax cuts.
Just like that 8% inflation that came during Biden's first year, was from all the spending that came from the Trump years.
And in a year or two, the money that Biden borrowed and spent, will come back as inflation. The government has this retarded idea that to combat inflation, they need to dump a few trillion of new money into the economy.

Those high taxes and high interests rates of the late 70's and early 80's was to keep the value of the USD from plummeting. A few years of hard times, to pay the remaining balance of the Vietnam war and other things (the government should've have been paying for) was necessary at the time. Reagans policies were voo doo economics.

At some point, the bill comes due. All we've been doing since Reagan, is putting the balance on a new credit card with a higher limit. When/If BRICS countries, like China, stop buying our bonds, there will be no more credit cards. And the USD will collapse. Sending this country and many of our allies into a deep dark depression that'll make 1929 look like 2019.

I don't like RINO's for the same reason I don't like democrats. We could go on and on for months about all things wrong with the democrats. But this isn't a democrat thread. And my point is 1st, figuring out what's wrong with the GOP (too many weak, left leaning RINO's like Trump). And 2nd. How to get people educated as to what fiscal conservatism is and the benefits to having a majority of fiscal conservatives in the GOP, instead of all the damn RINO's.

I'm not upset you voted for Reagan. I voted for Reagan twice. And then was proud to do so. But after the internet came available and found out 1. What fiscal conservatism really was. And 2, realized that Reagan himself was a RINO, there's no way I'd ever fall for that again. Tax cuts and spending increases are wrong on so many levels. If the government, or anyone is going to increase spending, it's got to increase revenue to do it.
Since the value of the USD dropped because of the inflation Reagans borrowing created, there was no advantage to the tax cuts. Because the inflation tax ate up all the gains that came from the tax cuts.
Just like that 8% inflation that came during Biden's first year, was from all the spending that came from the Trump years.
And in a year or two, the money that Biden borrowed and spent, will come back as inflation. The government has this retarded idea that to combat inflation, they need to dump a few trillion of new money into the economy.

Those high taxes and high interests rates of the late 70's and early 80's was to keep the value of the USD from plummeting. A few years of hard times, to pay the remaining balance of the Vietnam war and other things (the government should've have been paying for) was necessary at the time. Reagans policies were voo doo economics.

At some point, the bill comes due. All we've been doing since Reagan, is putting the balance on a new credit card with a higher limit. When/If BRICS countries, like China, stop buying our bonds, there will be no more credit cards. And the USD will collapse. Sending this country and many of our allies into a deep dark depression that'll make 1929 look like 2019.
You seem to ignore why you voted for Reagan. And to bring you up to date, since you won't read the best book out there about Reagan, I try to impart some wisdom on this topic. Are you aware that in his entire 8 years as president, the difference in spending during Carter to the end of Reagan only amounted to 4 percent? Yes spending went up. By the average of 1/2 percent per year. You were schooled as you admit by a person who no doubt despised Reagan. Reagan's first year included he was president using the Carter budget for most of his first year. So he had to overcome 79 Billion in debt. With Democrat pretty in charge of the Reagan budget which started in October of the year he took office.

Voodoo is not a system. It was the invention of Democrats.

What Republican can you name who you think fits your bill?

Last edited:
You seem to ignore why you voted for Reagan.

I don't ignore that. Times were tough during Carter. Reagan sold me on his idea of conservatism. It sounded great.

And to bring you up to date, since you won't read the best book out there about Reagan, I try to impart some wisdom on this topic. Are you aware that in his entire 8 years as president, the difference in spending during Carter to the end of Reagan only amounted to 4 percent? Yes spending went up. By the average of 1/2 percent per year.

Taxes went down (for a while) and spending went up. Bad combination.

You were schooled as you admit by a person who no doubt despised Reagan.

I was informed about fiscal conservatism. I did all the research myself. The conversation that lead up to me researching was a short one. Less than a couple of minutes on that subject.
Reagan talked like a fiscal conservative. But his actions weren't.

Reagan's first year included he was president using the Carter budget for most of his first year. So he had to overcome 79 Billion in debt. With Democrat pretty in charge of the Reagan budget which started in October of the year he took office.

Are you seriously thinking there was anything about Carter that I supported? Carter spent too much too. But he didn't balloon the debt or deficit like Reagan did. Carter inherited a mess too.
What Republican can you name who you think fits your bill?

Fiscal conservatives. Chip Roy, Thomas Massie, Justin Amash, Mike Lee, Andy Biggs & Rand Paul.

I don't ignore that. Times were tough during Carter. Reagan sold me on his idea of conservatism. It sounded great.

Taxes went down (for a while) and spending went up. Bad combination.

I was informed about fiscal conservatism. I did all the research myself. The conversation that lead up to me researching was a short one. Less than a couple of minutes on that subject.
Reagan talked like a fiscal conservative. But his actions weren't.

Are you seriously thinking there was anything about Carter that I supported? Carter spent too much too. But he didn't balloon the debt or deficit like Reagan did. Carter inherited a mess too.

Fiscal conservatives. Chip Roy, Thomas Massie, Justin Amash, Mike Lee, Andy Biggs & Rand Paul.
What is my problem, for Democrats as well as you is I was elected to office. While it was not political, the group were pretty damned political. I also spent several years on the Budget committee and my experience was also sought by the CA Association of Realtors to get me to work on it's budget. Internal politics at my local but huge board depeived CA from having me on their committee. The party that wanted me there later was the president of the CA association of Realtors and after that he rose to be the president of the National Association of Realtors. I voted on issues impacting on 135,000 citizens who became Realtors.

Prior to that I had owned several firms. Real Estate was a natural fit as it turns out .
Rand Paul is quite intelligent. Actually if one rises to the National level, we can count on them being quite brilliant. Not saying all have the same sort of philosophy.

You keep harping on Reagan over the budget and when you learned he inherited 79 Billion of it, you talked back to me as if it was pretty much okay.
There is far more to Government than the budget. Even at my Board, I also served on a number of committees and my credo was it better be good for the members or I was against it. I worked on the Budget like it would cost only me. I did this to ensure the members got what they voted for in me which was to watch their money work at the board.

At the Board, I was not on any internet. It was primitive anyway. I have personally worked with politicians and for the most part, them being Democrats, they disgusted me. I don't recall even one Republican who disgusted me. On the Board of Directors at my area, I would estimate since I studied it, that I agreed with about 40 percent of the other Directors. And I spoke up. I lost a number of votes, which you would put all the blame on only me, as you do to Reagan, but my mission remained True to the typical agent or Broker of the Board I was a member and my aim was to serve them as were I them. I did not serve just for the hell of it. My dedication was to them and less direct, to the public at large.

What is my problem, for Democrats as well as you is I was elected to office. While it was not political, the group were pretty damned political. I also spent several years on the Budget committee and my experience was also sought by the CA Association of Realtors to get me to work on it's budget. Internal politics at my local but huge board depeived CA from having me on their committee. The party that wanted me there later was the president of the CA association of Realtors and after that he rose to be the president of the National Association of Realtors. I voted on issues impacting on 135,000 citizens who became Realtors.

Prior to that I had owned several firms. Real Estate was a natural fit as it turns out .

Good for you. But it's irrelevant. Most businesses and adults balance their own budgets. And they know that if they spend more than they take in, it'll make for tough times.
The government has an unlimited credit card with the Fed. Something that no one else has. And I'm sure even your "association" didn't have.

Rand Paul is quite intelligent. Actually if one rises to the National level, we can count on them being quite brilliant. Not saying all have the same sort of philosophy.

You keep harping on Reagan over the budget and when you learned he inherited 79 Billion of it, you talked back to me as if it was pretty much okay.

Reagan increased the budget. That's the problem. I'm not sure why you don't see that as a problem.
Tax cuts and spending increases made it worse.
There is far more to Government than the budget. Even at my Board, I also served on a number of committees and my credo was it better be good for the members or I was against it. I worked on the Budget like it would cost only me. I did this to ensure the members got what they voted for in me which was to watch their money work at the board.

More to government than the budget? Yeah, way too much government. But that extra government still has to be funded. So the budget, especially under these conditions, is by far the most important part of it.
Because it's what had devalued (over inflated) the US currency to the point that it takes at least $25hr do live half way decent. That "half way decent" wage should be about $5hr. But all these omnibus bill's and CR's, borrowing Trillions of new money and dumping it into the economy, has only exacerbated the inflation tax.

At the Board, I was not on any internet. It was primitive anyway. I have personally worked with politicians and for the most part, them being Democrats, they disgusted me. I don't recall even one Republican who disgusted me. On the Board of Directors at my area, I would estimate since I studied it, that I agreed with about 40 percent of the other Directors. And I spoke up. I lost a number of votes, which you would put all the blame on only me, as you do to Reagan, but my mission remained True to the typical agent or Broker of the Board I was a member and my aim was to serve them as were I them. I did not serve just for the hell of it. My dedication was to them and less direct, to the public at large.

How to keep the Real Estate board in business..... Have the politicians keep over inflating the property values in CA. Keep the profits rolling in for not only the real estate companies, but also the CA government.

Good for you. But it's irrelevant. Most businesses and adults balance their own budgets. And they know that if they spend more than they take in, it'll make for tough times.
The government has an unlimited credit card with the Fed. Something that no one else has. And I'm sure even your "association" didn't have.

Reagan increased the budget. That's the problem. I'm not sure why you don't see that as a problem.
Tax cuts and spending increases made it worse.

More to government than the budget? Yeah, way too much government. But that extra government still has to be funded. So the budget, especially under these conditions, is by far the most important part of it.
Because it's what had devalued (over inflated) the US currency to the point that it takes at least $25hr do live half way decent. That "half way decent" wage should be about $5hr. But all these omnibus bill's and CR's, borrowing Trillions of new money and dumping it into the economy, has only exacerbated the inflation tax.

How to keep the Real Estate board in business..... Have the politicians keep over inflating the property values in CA. Keep the profits rolling in for not only the real estate companies, but also the CA government.
What gives you the audacity to tell me how it works when I already said how this all works?

What gives you the audacity to tell me how it works when I already said how this all works?

What gives you the audacity to think I don't know how it works?

Do you not think that living beyond your means (or the governments) is a bad thing? Because I do. And so do most people.
The spending, the size and scope of government needs to smaller. But with politicians like Reagan through Trump, that has not occurred. Which is what is wrong with the GOP. They campaign on that, and make promises to do so. But never deliver.
Reagan said the size of government was too big. But he helped grow the size of government.

And somehow you have him on some pedestal.

Trump is and always has been irresponsible , reckless and a dangerous man. He destroys everyone around him by promoting ignorance and hatred.

Ditto Biden, but you flip positions when we flip parties. You are what we call in layman's terms a "hypocrite." It means you have no real morals or standards, you care only about yourself like all the Democrats. You're also vermin like they are. Have a good one!

NO one forced ANYONE to take a vaccine, NUTJOB.

So just to be clear, if someone held a gun to your head and said vote for Trump or they pull the trigger, you'd say they didn't "force" you to, you had the choice of being shot in the head. You seriously just said that. Incredible, no wonder everyone calls you "vermin," you are.

My point was simple direct, and obvious. And you have no idea what it was, do you? Be honest

So just to be clear, if someone held a gun to your head and said vote for Trump or they pull the trigger, you'd say they didn't "force" you to, you had the choice of being shot in the head.
No one did that, you MORON.
You seriously just said that.
NO, I didn't.
Incredible, no wonder everyone calls you "vermin," you are.
No wonder everyone calls you a moron.......... you ARE.
My point was simple direct, and obvious.
Your "point" is a lie.
And you have no idea what it was, do you?
A lie.
Be honest
I was............YOU weren't.

Forum List

Back