We are officially...

Given our debt is about 30 trillion you are correct. But if he doubled it we would be bankrupt.

For sure. Even if he only adds 1/3 like Trump did we will be knocking on the door.

If only during the booming economy we had decreased the deficit instead of doubling it.

For sure. Even if he only adds 1/3 like Trump did we will be knocking on the door.

If only during the booming economy we had decreased the deficit instead of doubling it.

Biden is not far from Trump's spending when you consider the time frame (he is less than two years into his term) and already he's spent close to 5 trillion. At least with Trump spending it was for things we needed. With Biden it's mostly for vote buying.

And oddly enough the folks on the left say that Trump's spending was for vote buying and Biden is getting things we need.

The fact of the matter is both spend too much and you only care when one side does it.

Trump spent money to help rebuild our military and keep the jobs here with tax breaks. You can hardly compare that to spending hundreds of billions on global warming, charging stations few will use, and tearing down good bridges only to build new ones because the Communists thought the old bridge was racist.

I highly recommend you get a financial advisor. If you didn't plan for a post pandemic stock market 5 years before retiring I can see why you are having issues.

The good news is, almost certainly the stock market will have rebounded well before your retirement.

How do feel the stock market will do for the next couple years?
Well, that depends on who wins in November, no?

Why is it you people want to be like the UK?

No freedom of speech or assembly
No fifth amendment rights
You can get arrested for carrying a leatherman tool on your belt
You can get arrested for reading books not sanctioned by the government

Seriously what's the attraction?

Biden is running a surplus & removing Trump's printed money inflation.
fredgraph.png

The irs can take everything you own dumbass. They don't need 87,000 more people to go after Americans for any reason they want.

Of course they know they're not needed. How many IRS agents are working 10 hour days?

Government employees generally vote Democrat. That's why they were hired.

Hope they go after you big time.

I don't care. I pay my taxes.

Better hope you were truthful every year you adjusted your obamacare.
Why would I lie?

Do you lie? If so I hope they go after you.

Adjusted my Obamacare? What are you talking about? I have insurance through my employer, no adjustments needed.

If you had a job you wouldn't have to worry about it either

I don't care. I pay my taxes.

Why would I lie?

Do you lie? If so I hope they go after you.

Adjusted my Obamacare? What are you talking about? I have insurance through my employer, no adjustments needed.

If you had a job you wouldn't have to worry about it either

Even if you have the utmost perfect tax filings they can still call you in, still cause you to miss a day of work, still drag you downtown, it's a pain in the ass.

If you file short form usually not a problem, but I have dozens if not over a hundred write-offs every year. Although according to my CPA the IRS just laughs at the small amount I write-off compared to most other landlords, I just don't need the problem. Yes, currently any agent would laugh at my returns, but if the Republicans don't defund these new agents, they will be looking for something to do and go after us nickle dime people.

Even if you have the utmost perfect tax filings they can still call you in,

What do you mean by "call you in"?

still cause you to miss a day of work, still drag you downtown, it's a pain in the ass.

Sounds like voting.

If you file short form usually not a problem, but I have dozens if not over a hundred write-offs every year. Although according to my CPA the IRS just laughs at the small amount I write-off compared to most other landlords, I just don't need the problem. Yes, currently any agent would laugh at my returns, but if the Republicans don't defund these new agents, they will be looking for something to do and go after us nickle dime people.
Yeah, to bad a president hasn't promised to simplify the tax code...oh wait, one did.

Well, until then feel free to defend people who cheat on their taxes.

Forum List

Back