We are officially...

yep, they got one.

how? first they won’t pass anymore economy killing laws, then investigate and hike the demafasict accountable for their corruption
You don't have a clue, pal. You take it on faith they will fix your problem, just like a goddamn democrat.

Has any President ever saw three straight quarters of negative growth? What the dems have done to the economy is mind blowing bad

What is more alarming is their refusal to even admit the obvious. What are the dems planning, to try to blame Trump when our economy collapses or WWIII starts?

Lessee: Trump distracted us from our jobs with all of his rallies and raids! :lmao:

I bet we never see Joe riding another bike again, not unless it has training wheels.

I switched from Republican after 2004 when all the 9/11 documents were released showing Bush allowed 9/11 & US military anthrax attacked those against Iraq war. Bush American Dream no down payment loans of 2003 that caused the 2007 collapse. Massive Republican Deficits since Reagan was elected.

Democrats are doing an decent job of preventing republicans from destroying the country & US dollar. The bear market will continue until Biden is finished removing all that money Trump printed.

By how, printing even more? That defies logic.

I work in the Housing market, Biden's 6% interest has all but killed it. So now, work has slowed to a trickle, gas prices have doubled and inflation is 8%, the stock market is tanking and grocery prices are climbing. Let's go Brandon!

Housing prices went up more than 40% since Q2 of 2020. This was not sustainable. A correction/crash was much needed.

But people were still buying houses. Today few can afford them. Great for us landlords but terrible for people that can't afford a house. Leo is correct. Those interest rate hikes made it impossible for many to afford the monthly mortgage whereas before with lower rates, it was doable for some people.

But people were still buying houses. Today few can afford them. Great for us landlords but terrible for people that can't afford a house. Leo is correct. Those interest rate hikes made it impossible for many to afford the monthly mortgage whereas before with lower rates, it was doable for some people.

Something had to give, we cannot sustain a growth of 20% plus value of property per year. And you landlords are also pricing people out of being able to rent your property, as rent was going up almost as fast as housing values.

Everything the stuttering fuck and his handlers touch turns to shit.... and then dies.... by definition.

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Our vile "elites" want to destroy the middle self-sufficient class.

Just turned 60 this past week...And because of Biden, instead of thinking about retiring in 5 years, am now thinking I may not be able to....This is what Biden and progressives have brought to the table for millions....And why they will lose.
Sounds like Reaganomics and Republican trickle-down economic theory has worked well for you huh?

Forum List

Back