We are at our breaking point' | Austin Police Association highlights staffing issues at APD

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Austin Police has more than 350 vacancies. According to Bullock, they are about 600 officers short from where the department needs to be.

Nice of the same city council that defunded the police to pull patrol officers for use as a personal bodyguard.

The Austin City Council had them a Defund the Police Party. Welcome to the hangover.

Blah, the leftists can never admit it is due to their policies. It will always be due to some "other" issues. Their beliefs and policies are perfect.....As long as they are protected.

Can't blame this one on blacks either.....Looks like a majority white bread council to me.

1.7-2019-20-City-Council-1160x773.jpg

Austin Police has more than 350 vacancies. According to Bullock, they are about 600 officers short from where the department needs to be.

Nice of the same city council that defunded the police to pull patrol officers for use as a personal bodyguard.

The Austin City Council had them a Defund the Police Party. Welcome to the hangover.

Blah, the leftists can never admit it is due to their policies. It will always be due to some "other" issues. Their beliefs and policies are perfect.....As long as they are protected.

Can't blame this one on blacks either.....Looks like a majority white bread council to me.

Real community servants, these council people, eh?

They'll hire the recent immigrants.
Oh, yeah, that's what I'd want, migrants with guns and badges policing the citizens, learning English on the job. What could go wrong?

It strikes me, as having a city charter, with plenary authority is a sweet deal, if granting rights to locally legislate, regulate, make fees, taxes, yet councils and governing politicos, actually have no stated or implicit responsibilities to the constituents, to even have responsibility to provide basic city services, such as police, fire, etc. What next do they not have to handle as a responsibility for retaining their charter and receiving their salaries, sewage, water, what?

Huh!

Lawlessness.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving blue shithole city.

Forum List

Back