Case against Fanni Willis totally explained

1708287260501.png

Remember what she campaigned on? Remember seeing the trip invoices? Recall she claims this is about race?

Well to help you, watch this totally. How can democrats support corruption?

Fani Willis BOMBSHELL Hearing. What Happens Next?​

Lol ... Is a vacation you pay for considered a gift?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sounds reasonable to me.

Not sure who she was dating has to do with Trump's attempt to overthrow an election he lost.
Explain how Trump was trying to overthrow an election?

Remember what she campaigned on? Remember seeing the trip invoices? Recall she claims this is about race?

Well to help you, watch this totally. How can democrats support corruption?

Fani Willis BOMBSHELL Hearing. What Happens Next?​

It’s a great distraction but what does any of this hoopla have to do with the case against Donald Trump?

Needless to say, the OP can't explain the "case" in his own words.

And therefore, no one will pay attention to this "BUT MAH VIDEO!" sleaze. It's a discusssion board, so discuss or go away.
Could you be any more triggered?

The credibility of the people who built the case has everything to do with it. Go away.
No no that’s not what I asked about… what does it have to do with the actual case. Assume it’s all true and she let her boyfriend treat her to a couple vacations I the amount of $10k over two years. What does that have to do with anything involved with the case against Trump? How does it negatively impact him?

No no that’s not what I asked about… what does it have to do with the actual case. Assume it’s all true and she let her boyfriend treat her to a couple vacations I the amount of $10k over two years. What does that have to do with anything involved with the case against Trump? How does it negatively impact him?
I just told you.

It’s a great distraction but what does any of this hoopla have to do with the case against Donald Trump?
Distractions are claiming Biden's top secret documents located openly in his garage were not known by Biden.
The video goes into detail about the case vs Trump.

What you told me had nothing to do with the case. But that is the correct answer… Nothing

The entire charade is a deflect and distract tactic. That’s what Trump does
Trump did not present this at all.

Forum List

Back