We are already living under Martial Law thanks to Obama and Bush

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
The only thing I dont like about this article is it fails to mention that Obama just expanded what Bush got started.

wanted to put this in current events but the facist commie mod dictaters dont have any interest in pesky facts and will just move it to the rubber room so better here than there.the rubber room it wont get read which is WHY the commie facits mods here always move items like this there.LOL

We are already living under many forms of Obama’s “martial law” deep state control: It’s time for Trump to restore America

Sorry, but your "source" is kinda like Info Wars................nothing but conspiracy theories and snake oil being sold by the website.

(They even advertise the snake oil in their articles!)

Sorry, but your "source" is kinda like Info Wars................nothing but conspiracy theories and snake oil being sold by the website.

coming from a troll who WORSHIPS what the CIA media tells him,that 9/11 was done by muslims and the fires brought down the towers,you really got me laughing here more than ever.LOL

The only thing I dont like about this article is it fails to mention that Obama just expanded what Bush got started.

wanted to put this in current events but the facist commie mod dictaters dont have any interest in pesky facts and will just move it to the rubber room so better here than there.the rubber room it wont get read which is WHY the commie facits mods here always move items like this there.LOL

We are already living under many forms of Obama’s “martial law” deep state control: It’s time for Trump to restore America
lol

You can't be serious.

There is no "deep state," Trump is a threat to our democratic institutions, and you and the author of the opinion piece are clearly ignorant as to what constitutes martial law.

Hey OP, do you even know what martial law IS?

Here..............lemmie help you out.....................

martial law
See more synonyms for martial law on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. the law temporarily imposed upon an area by state or national military forces when civil authority has broken down or during wartime military operations.
  2. the law imposed upon a defeated country or occupied territory by the military forces of the occupying power.

So, let me ask you....................WHEN was the military patrolling the streets of downtown USA? Quick answer.....................they haven't in this century.

You're just trying to use scary language to scare others into thinking like you do. Martial law hasn't been invoked by Obama, and it's not being used by Trump.

lol

You can't be serious.

There is no "deep state," Trump is a threat to our democratic institutions, and you and the author of the opinion piece are clearly ignorant as to what constitutes martial law.

LMAO! There is a "shadow government" and a deep state that manages the affairs of it using senior executive officials. If there is no "shadow government", how can there be higher security clearances than that of POTUS? Who are these people, who elected them and where is the oversight????

I always knew you were incredibly naive but to what extent was the question.
Make no mistake, we are in a police state and if we were not under martial law, why is the Lieber Code still in effect? Why are we considered "enemies of the state" per FDR's changing of a few words from the "trading with the enemy" act of 1917 in 1933 when USA.INC filed chapter 11 bankruptcy?

You are clueless....absolutely clueless.

lol

You can't be serious.

coming from ANOTHER lying paid troll of Langley who has been caught lying hundreds of times as well,you are one to talk about being ignorant.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao:

Its only the dumbed down ignorant sheep that think there is a difference in the two parties that you Langley residents can brainwash,you CANT:laughing0301: brainwash people like me who look at ALTERNATIVE news sources NOT controlled by the CIA media shill.:lmao::no_text11:

Millions around the country have known that America has been an orwellein state since 9/11 living under an orwellian survelliance state,major fail Langley shill.:lmao::laughing0301:

soon as you stop being a cowardly troll running off ignoring evidence and facts that the CIA and mossad did 9/11,you cant SERIOUSLY expect me to listen to your babble?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

martial law
noun
  1. the law temporarily imposed upon an area by state or national military forces when civil authority has broken down or during wartime military operations.
  2. the law imposed upon a defeated country or occupied territory by the military forces of the occupying power.

So, let me ask you....................WHEN was the military patrolling the streets of downtown USA? Quick answer.....................they haven't in this century.

You're just trying to use scary language to scare others into thinking like you do. Martial law hasn't been invoked by Obama, and it's not being used by Trump.

Hey CIA employee,tell that to all the residents around the country where the MILITARY has patrolled NEIGHBOORHOODS.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

this is just ONE city it happened in.It goes on EVERYWHERE around the country shil but your boss at langley already informed you of that though as we both know.:abgg2q.jpg:

this poster in the comments section under the video nailed it.:2up:

You idiots ignore that this is a violation of the constitution you stupid fuck.:abgg2q.jpg:

By what authority does the military have to do so? If I was there I would protest it. I would make a big scene! The military has no authority to do so. If it was declared martial law I could see that.

Last edited:

martial law
noun

Why are we still under the Lieber Code? Why did FDR make us enemy combatants in March of 1933 when USA.INC went bankrupt? By changing a few words in the 1917 Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917, he made all 14th amendment citizens conquered "enemies of the state" and were compelled to turn in their gold (real money) for notes of debt (Federal Reserve Notes) or face prison time and a hefty fine? You know so very little but yet you talk shit allll the time.

lol

You can't be serious.

coming from ANOTHER lying paid troll of Langley who has been caught lying hundreds of times as well,you are one to talk about being ignorant.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao:

Its only the dumbed down ignorant sheep that think there is a difference in the two parties that you Langley residents can brainwash,you CANT:laughing0301: brainwash people like me who look at ALTERNATIVE news sources NOT controlled by the CIA media shill.:lmao::no_text11:

Millions around the country have known that America has been an orwellein state since 9/11 living under an orwellian survelliance state,major fail Langley shill.:lmao::laughing0301:

soon as you stop being a cowardly troll running off ignoring evidence and facts that the CIA and mossad did 9/11,you cant SERIOUSLY expect me to listen to your babble?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg:

posting a funny in defeat when you cant counter PESKY FACTS on 9/11 what a surprise,I love it.:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok::itsok:

martial law
noun

Why are we still under the Lieber Code? Why did FDR make us enemy combatants in March of 1933 when USA.INC went bankrupt? By changing a few words in the 1917 Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917, he made all 14th amendment citizens conquered "enemies of the state" and were compelled to turn in their gold (real money) for notes of debt (Federal Reserve Notes) or face prison time and a hefty fine? You know so very little but yet you talk shit allll the time.

this shill no doubt is one of those stupid fucks who no doubt thinks both traiters FDR and Reagan were great men and great presidents as well I guarantee it.:laughing0301::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The Supreme Court ruled in 1866 as to what constitutes martial law and when it may be imposed (see Ex parte Milligan); the notion that we are currently subject to ‘martial law’ is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

Get your news from CNN, do ya????

since he works at Langley yep he obviously gets it from them the fact he believes in the most wacky unproven conspiracy ever in the history of mankind that 19 muslims and bin laden were behind the attacks.

hell he no doubt belives in magic bullets as well that oswald was the lone assassin of JFK :iyfyus.jpg::haha:

lol

You can't be serious.

LMAO! There is a "shadow government" and a deep state that manages the affairs of it using senior executive officials. If there is no "shadow government", how can there be higher security clearances than that of POTUS? Who are these people, who elected them and where is the oversight????

I always knew you were incredibly naive but to what extent was the question.
Make no mistake, we are in a police state and if we were not under martial law, why is the Lieber Code still in effect? Why are we considered "enemies of the state" per FDR's changing of a few words from the "trading with the enemy" act of 1917 in 1933 when USA.INC filed chapter 11 bankruptcy?

You are clueless....absolutely clueless.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He is about the biggest dumbfuck i have ever encounter other than CIA employee WRONGwinger.a troll who STILL thinks the Rams play in ST LOUIS.:abgg2q.jpg:this moron probably thinks that as well i am sure they are so much alike.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha: pesky facts like those you mentioned will never register with him of course.:iyfyus.jpg:

coming from a troll who WORSHIPS what the CIA media tells him,that 9/11 was done by muslims and the fires brought down the towers,you really got me laughing here more than ever.LOL

i love it that they agree it IS funny that we got trolls here like clayton and sailor that worship every word the CIA LAMESTREAM media such as CNN spin them by their funnys they post.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

martial law
noun

Hey CIA employee,tell that to all the residents around the country where the MILITARY has patrolled NEIGHBOORHOODS.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

this is just ONE city it happened in.It goes on EVERYWHERE around the country shil but your boss at langley already informed you of that though as we both know.:abgg2q.jpg:

this poster in the comments section under the video nailed it.:2up:

You idiots ignore that this is a violation of the constitution you stupid fuck.:abgg2q.jpg:

By what authority does the military have to do so? If I was there I would protest it. I would make a big scene! The military has no authority to do so. If it was declared martial law I could see that.

another brainwashed scared sheep posting a funny since he is denial and the truth scares him i see.LOL

Forum List

Back