We are wasting time on Trump; We didnt do this in 2010/Bush

Going green increases energy prices. Are you trying to say that Biden doesn't want to go green?
WTF?
Is THAT what you got out of my comment?

You're more retarded than your average Trumptard.

No, genius, how did Biden convince the entire world to go green?
Therefore, not only raising prices in the US but raising prices on themselves.

WTF?

So, you are admitting that by Biden wanting to go green that he purposely made life harder on the poor because he knew it would raise prices?

Would that it were so easy.

The American voter pounded a stake into the Cry Baby Loser's heart in 2020, but he merely morphed into a lying zombie, fixated on himself in grievance jamborees and petty vendettas, the RINOs of Trumpery vehemently savaging conservative Republicans for control of the GOP.

The long list of Republican insiders who served under and during the reign of Trumpery are giving sworn testimony that the most fanatical Trumpster can't refute. The internal rancor in the Party will persist even if others try to ignore it.
Explain then how Trump managed to win 2,497 counties to
Biden's 477 counties.Trump also won 18 of 19 Battleground
bellweather counties.No President in over 150 years lost
their Re-election when they Increased their vote.
Trump got over 3 million more votes in 2020 than 2016.

WTF?

I don't tink even SNL { Saturday Night Live } wants to parody
the Biden WH as a bunch of Genius.It's too seriously deranged.
The skit would flop faster than if Jill Biden decided to make a
souffle for Joe.To prove she can cook.

So, you are admitting that by Biden wanting to go green that he purposely made life harder on the poor because he knew it would raise prices?
YES, Biden did.
But he had to get approval from the lizard people that live in the center of the earth, comminating his wishes via a special, Italian satellite.

I don't tink even SNL { Saturday Night Live } wants to parody
the Biden WH as a bunch of Genius.It's too seriously deranged.
The skit would flop faster than if Jill Biden decided to make a
souffle for Joe.To prove she can cook.
They already did several skits on Biden.

Then Biden went on twitter denouncing them.
Then called on the FCC to pull NBC's license.
Then Biden's lawyers filed a lawsuit against James Austin Johnson, for defamation.

I come here to talk politics. To try to enlightenment some right wingers perhaps. To discuss CURRENT issues. I cant say this enough to my fellow left leaners: for gods sake move on from Trump. I cant watch the news, read a paper or come to USMB without seeing them all flooded with fucking TRUMP talk. Hes gone. We have real issues NOW to deal with. We MUST beat Desantis in 2024

Seriously. I dont recall in 2010 under Obama all of us still obsessing over Bush, trying to arrest him and having nonstop hearings about him. No, we passed Obamacare and legalized gay marriage. WE DID STUFF that was current and mattered.

While some of you are still obsessed with defeating Trump (news flash WE DID already he lost)…..we have lost abortion rights. Miranda rights basically gone. Gun control ruled illegal by the Conservative Supreme Court.
No. Democrats SUCK. No Morals. They are turning America into one big FagDom. Gay this and Trans that and Race,Race,Race. Meanwhile our economy is down the tubes due to Democrat stupidity. Cutting off our Energy and opening the Border to worthless peons ain't the way to help America.

Seriously. I dont recall in 2010 under Obama all of us still obsessing over Bush, trying to arrest him and having nonstop hearings about him. No, we passed Obamacare and legalized gay marriage. WE DID STUFF that was current and mattered.
You also lost the house and the senate, in a red tidal wave.

The difference, then and now:
- In 2009/10, Bush was unable to run again.
- Bush did not beat The Annointed One in Her election
- Bush did not change parties just so he could run against the Annointed One.

The left's hatred of Trump is personal, bigoted, and petulant.

So, normal people hate bloviating, lying, criminals.

The right embraces them.

I come here to talk politics. To try to enlightenment some right wingers perhaps. To discuss CURRENT issues. I cant say this enough to my fellow left leaners: for gods sake move on from Trump. I cant watch the news, read a paper or come to USMB without seeing them all flooded with fucking TRUMP talk. Hes gone. We have real issues NOW to deal with. We MUST beat Desantis in 2024

While some of you are still obsessed with defeating Trump (news flash WE DID already he lost)…..we have lost abortion rights. Miranda rights basically gone. Gun control ruled illegal by the Conservative Supreme Court.
Bush was incompetent but didn’t try to overthrew the Govt election process. That’s the most critical element in a democracy. Seems silly comparing the two.

Trump is an admitted criminal.

You just lost the last election in a total wave. The right is preparing to overthrow the next election now.

I likely disagree with you right wingers on literally everything else. But the TDS…..I have to agree on. My side is sabotaging itself by being so obsessed with that fatass.
Silly...
Trump organized a violent overthrow of the election process. Thinking that should be overlooked is what the repo did for two impeachment’s. The GOP is afraid of their own Trump led constituents. Trump admin is the most crime laden admin ever. The criminals in Bush and Reagan admin were held accountable. It seems illy to make exceptions for Trump.

Seriously ? You want to let crimes go unpunished ? Or just those committed by repugs ..
Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:

Trump (Republican) — 215

Nixon (Republican) — 76

Reagan (Republican) — 26

"Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:

Obama (Democrat) — 0

Carter (Democrat) — 1

Clinton (Democrat) — 2

"Notice a pattern?"

Forum List

Back