We already know it's true on this site anyway, but we finally have proof: Millennials are stupid.

Both of my millennials were straight A students and can converse intelligently on any subject. They were raised in a military household.

And that is fantastic, and I'm glad you did a great job, and I'm glad they are decent people, props all round.

Are there great "millennials" out there? Sure. No doubt. Not even up for debate.

And in every single generation, no matter how good, or bad that generation is, there are those that are fantastic, and those that are terrible.

Agreed?

The question is, what is the ratio.

So a while back I was volunteering at a place that shall not be named, and while I was there, a group of high school students came to help. For the next two hours, some hid in the back doing nothing, some were flirting with some of the girls that came, others were 'playing soccer' with some ball they found.

Out of a total of 20 kids, exactly THREE actually did any substantial work. Two were Mexicans, and one was a Somalian, and all of them girls.

Now that's sad. All the "american" girls, and ALL the boys, were all screwing around being as useless as was possible. They did nothing productive the entire time they were there, and honestly we would have gotten more done, if they had NOT been there.

That's a small slice of our future.

The ratio is off, and unfortunately, by a lot.

Both of my millennials were straight A students and can converse intelligently on any subject. They were raised in a military household.
and are still living at home ....
Wrong dumbass, you dont know shit.
I do, in this case kosher hag is right
millennial's are in general not equipped to handle living in the real world...
My son is in the Navy and my daughter is still in HS. And you are a sorry ass POS.

I dont think anyone said all of them.
There are no doubt many smart ones out there,but they're kinda like hens teeth.

Perhaps the Homeland Generation will be better :lol:

Screen-Shot-2014-10-09-at-6.32.34-PM1.jpg

The Homeland Generation - The Awl

A state judge cannot rule any federal law unconstitutional.

Sigh.

Sure it can, eduction is a matter for the States.

Cite for me in the Constitution where the US government can be involved in local education policy, please do. EVEN YOU can declare something unconstitutional. Well, maybe you can't, maybe you aren't smart enough.
Don't have to. Common knowledge is a fact in this case. If you can get a federal judge in the state to do so, then you are in tall grass. Right now you are in a sand desert.

"Common Knowledge"

:lmao:

I've heard that sort of "logic" passed off as facts from millennials.

The stupidest generation this country has ever had. Most of them couldn't name the branches of their own government! LOL!!!

They can hardly compete with the rest of the developed world in math and science...As we're 22nd in the world they're so stupid.

Generation stupid should of been its name!

Last edited:

And that is fantastic, and I'm glad you did a great job, and I'm glad they are decent people, props all round.

Are there great "millennials" out there? Sure. No doubt. Not even up for debate.

And in every single generation, no matter how good, or bad that generation is, there are those that are fantastic, and those that are terrible.

Agreed?

So a while back I was volunteering at a place that shall not be named, and while I was there, a group of high school students came to help. For the next two hours, some hid in the back doing nothing, some were flirting with some of the girls that came, others were 'playing soccer' with some ball they found.

Out of a total of 20 kids, exactly THREE actually did any substantial work. Two were Mexicans, and one was a Somalian, and all of them girls.

Now that's sad. All the "american" girls, and ALL the boys, were all screwing around being as useless as was possible. They did nothing productive the entire time they were there, and honestly we would have gotten more done, if they had NOT been there.

Oh look, another poster who hates white men.

Yay.

Agreed?

Yay.

Now that's unique. We've talked before, and you've never accused me of that, and most claim I hate blacks, so this is a new one on me.

Agreed?

Yay.

Now that's unique. We've talked before, and you've never accused me of that, and most claim I hate blacks, so this is a new one on me.

I get tired of people whining about how awful white boys are.

Agreed?

Yay.

Did I ever, at any point, mention the race of the boys where were wasting time doing nothing?

The only races I mentioned, where of the 3 people who were working.

Most of those who did not work, were in fact, black. Only about 7 or 8 of them were white. All were useless.

I didn't make up this story Kosh. I am simply relating my personal experience with the current youth. Race doesn't matter to me. In fact, I don't even believe in Race. As a Christian, there is only Adam and Eve, or if you wish, Noah and his thee sons. All of us came from the exact same "race".

Agreed?

Yay.

Did I ever, at any point, mention the race of the boys where were wasting time doing nothing?

Most of those who did not work, were in fact, black. Only about 7 or 8 of them were white. All were useless.

I didn't make up this story Kosh. I am simply relating my personal experience with the current youth. Race doesn't matter to me. In fact, I don't even believe in Race. As a Christian, there is only Adam and Eve, or if you wish, Noah and his thee sons. All of us came from the exact same "race".

Except you're the one who felt obliged to mention their sex and ethnicity.

Agreed?

Yay.

I think it's sad any time I see men working a fraction as much as women. Men are supposed to stand up and be men. These were boys. More than happy to sit in the corner and watch women work. That would drive me crazy. Of course that's because my father would have beaten me silly if I had done that, and the trait has passed down.

Second, culture is what I was pointing out. Not their race. People who are raised in a culture of work, tend to work. Had nothing to do with 'race', or some crazy "Mexicans are superior to Caucasians" belief system. It was about, these people were not raised as spoiled brats. Thus they worked.

They came from a life where work was not an option, but a requirement. These american kids, regardless of skin pigment, were raise where they did as little as possible.

Agreed?

Yay.

Well they are, just ask white girls...

Yay.

I think it's sad any time I see men working a fraction as much as women. Men are supposed to stand up and be men. These were boys. More than happy to sit in the corner and watch women work. That would drive me crazy. Of course that's because my father would have beaten me silly if I had done that, and the trait has passed down.

Second, culture is what I was pointing out. Not their race. People who are raised in a culture of work, tend to work. Had nothing to do with 'race', or some crazy "Mexicans are superior to Caucasians" belief system. It was about, these people were not raised as spoiled brats. Thus they worked.

They came from a life where work was not an option, but a requirement. These american kids, regardless of skin pigment, were raise where they did as little as possible.
When I grew up men did a man's job and women did a woman's job....

Yay.

So why mention sex and color?

Forum List

Back